by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? Empty How are YOU doing?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 am

Akashi took a deep breath as she looked up at the apartment buildings. She'd seen a lot and been through even more ever since winning the Friction title as champ she had a lot of responsibilities and was really busy lately. After things had settled down, she'd hoped to have caught up with everyone. But oddly enough someone in her life had been suspiciously absent. Or rather, probably predictably so. So when she had a day off and everyone else was busy she decided to take a walk to visit her part time friend part time rival, Sarah Gatt. Someone whose name had been coming up in Akashi's conversations lately but who she had not seen personally since her victory.

Marching up the stairs she got to the floor and pressed her hakama pants nervously. She was wearing her usual attire including black hakama pants and a cheerful pink kimono with a flower pattern on it, open enough to show the world her ample attributes but still covering them up. She lifted her hand and knocked on the door, putting on a bright smile. She really was excited to see Sarah again though she figured the surly brawler would probably not share the same feelings.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

How are YOU doing? Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Darius Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 am

When Akashi knocked at the door there was a rather large commotion on the other side. Fo awhile it seemed like no one would answer the door, until after some kind rummaging the door would swing open. It wasn't Sarah who answered, or her roomate Rika Smart. It was a tall woman with unique blue hair, wearing a white shirt and a blue skirt to math her hair. She scrutinized Akashi suspisciously, before her mouth curled into a sneer. "Sarah, there's a fat woman at the door," she called over her shoulder, her eyes flashing mischievously.

"A fat woman?" came the unmistakeable voice of Sarah Gatt. There were some mutterings on the other side as Sarah tried to figure out just who it was. "Oh!" Sarah suddenly realized. "Oh..." She groaned becuase she did realize. "I guess you can let her in, Nha." Nha sniffed but did as she was told, stepping out of the way to give Akashi passage inside, but not before flashing an arrogant smirk.

Inside Sarah Gatt and her friend Rika Smart were on their couch, in their hands two video game controlers. "Take that!" Rika Smart laughed, jabbing buttons at a furious pace.

"God dammit!" Sarah Gatt growled frustratingly, having a much harder tie than her younger friend. Behind the couch stood a woman nearly identical to Nha, only her hair and skirt were red. This was her twin sister Sha, who watched the video game on the TV with silent indifference. "You're cheating or something! You got cheat codes somehwere, don't you?"

"No you just suck ass!" Rika snickered, performing another combo that made Sarah growl furiouslty. Rika's attention was drawn away, however, when someone else joined them in the appartment. "Akashi!" Rika cheered in delight, dropping her controller and jumping at the suo to give her a big hug around the waist.

"HA! I win!" Sarah laughed.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 am

Akashi's bright grin was replaced with a look of confusion when a blue haired girl opened the door. "Eh?" She stuttered and scrutinized Nha. Maybe she got the wrong place? Sarah could have moved. "What's with that!?" She gasped when Nha called her fat. She was about to give the skinny bitch a piece of her mind when she heard Sarah's voice and perked back up and tried to look past the blue haired girl. When she was allowed in, Akashi turned up her nose at Nha and stuck her tongue out childishly. She looked around. It seemed as though the place had become quite crowded since the last time she visited.

But she grinned as she saw the scene, Sarah was still Sarah and Rika, pleasantly enough was still Rika. She didn't know about the weird twins but she shrugged it off as she saw Rika practically fly at her. She hugged her tightly lifting her up. "Rika-chan!" She beamed and set her down, putting her at arms length before looking her over. "It's been too long. You look good." She said smiling at the girl. "I've seen some of your recent fights, you're really kicking butt."

She then walked past Rika and leaned over the couch, giving Sarah quite a sight if she turned her head. "Where's my hug, Sarah-san!" She teased. "It's been a while since we hung out. I was starting to think you didn't like me." She tried her best to pout thought she was mostly stifling a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 am

Rika squealed in delight as she was lifted off her feet in the big sumo hug. She was truly happy to see Akashi again. The sumo was a great friend, one she was lucky to have here in Japan. When she was set down she was grinning brightly at Akashi. "Of course I am!" Rika replied, and flexed her arm to strengthen her point. "No one can beat me! Well, except maybe you...and Sarah."

Nha meanwhile went to jion her sister, who was staring at Akashi wide-eyed. "Who is this fat ass?" she asked Sha.

"That's Akashi Tanikaze," Sha replied in awe, watching as Akashi joined Sarah at the couch. "The first one to beat Sarah, and also the Friction Champion."

Nha raised an eyevbrow curiously, and gazed Akashi curiously now. "So that's Akashi Tanikaze?" she muttered. She had seen her fight with Sarah, and the championship match with Kirin Summomo. The blue twin hadn't recognized the sumo in her street clothes.

Sarah scoffed disdainfully at the offer of a hug. "Not a chance in hell," she spat. "And the reson we haven't hung out is because last time we hung out I ended u with no pants, and you were face deep between my legs."

Nha's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "W-What?!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 am

Akashi smiled at Rika as she patted the seat next to her and hoped she'd join. She then turned and glared at Sha. "Say it again..." She said in a light growl. "And I'll it to you up close and personal until you're havign a nice nap." She then grinned and leaned her head against Sarah's shoulder. "Saraaaah-saaaaan." She whined. "I barely remember what happened... unfortunately..' She muttered. She then lifted her head up. " But I'm so glad that you have such fond memories!" She grinned even more mischievously.

"But I've been hearing rumors that you finally joined the darkside. With how much work I put in trying to get into that iron gate of a pussy, you go and cavort with others first! I'm hurt Sarah-saaaan." Akashi fake cried against Sarah's shoulder, grinning the whole time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 am

Rika plopped herself down next to Akashi blushing bright red. Sarah wasn't the only one who had vivid memories of the following morning when Akashi slept over. Sarah, meanwhile, was ready to beat Akashi to death with the game controller if she didn't get her head off her shoulder. "They're more like nightmares," Sarah growled. "I'm never drinking with you again. The risk is too big." Sarah didn't seem to notice that Nha's eye was twitching at the sudden news. She had enough rivals for Sarah's affection as it was, she didn't need another one!

"Whateer you heard is a filthy fucking lie," Sarah said again, roughly pushing Akashi off her. "And even if it was true, I bet none of them involved date rape."

Nha's jaw dropped. "D-date?!"

"It's a figure of speech!" Sarah shouted.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 am

Akashi huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "So... any of the other girls who come your way get in without paying.." She turned her head and glared at Sarah as she said her next words. "... THE RATHER HEAVY toll... That's all that says to me." She the leaned back and eased into the seat. "I told you that didn't count anyway. Now that I know the iron curtain's been opened, it's only a matter of time." She said and grinned at Sarah.

She then turned back and looked at Nha. "She's good when she's not trying to punch you in the face, right?" She said grinning as she asked the embarrassing question.

She then put her arm around Rika and hugged her. "Aren't you glad I don't tease you like this?" She said. "I only do it cause I know it pisses her off." She said and giggled before looking back at Sarah. "Well... at least introduce me right?" She said and nodded back at the two sisters. "And you can saaaay you aren't drinking with me ever again but I'm sure there's some beer around here. I gotta get a little drunk before I try and get my mawashi back... that you owe me..." She mumbled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Nha's eye twithed at Akashi's words. Despite her ovious affections for Sarah she had not been able to get her in the sack yet. These days Sarah's flings only seemed to revolve around rivals and enemies. When as Sarah gonna look her way?! "Y-You..." Nha growled.

Rika grinned brightly when Akashi hugged her. "I count my blssings for that," Rika giggled. "And it's fun to have good material to tease Sarah with."

"You ant me to punch you?" Sarah growled. She set down the game controller then, and turned to Nha and Sha. "This is Nha and Sha. The blue one is Nha..." Nha, the blue twin, turned her nose up at Akashi with a huff. "And this is Sha." The red twin Sha in contrast bowed respectively to Akashi.

"It's an honor to meet the Friction Champion," Sha said.

Rika blinked. "Oh yeah! You are the Frction Champion now! Congradulations!" Rika exclaimed, giving Akashi another hug.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Akashi giggled at Nha's words and then shrugged. "Weeeellll" She said nuzzling Rika a bit before standing up. "I could always change that if you wanted, you ARE cute Rika-chan." She said and then stuck her tongue out. She looked at the two of them. "I'm not sure why you are here but I guess that doesn't really matter." She bowed despite being snubbed by Nha. "A friend of Sarah-san is a friend of mine." She said truthfully.

She then lifted herself back up. and smiled. "But if you're a bitch like Sarah-san I'll still beat you up." After chuckling to herself she then blushed. "T-thank you, Rika-chan! It was a tough road but I finally made it. M-my dream has come true." She was on the verge of tearing up and shook her head. She then looked at Sarah. "I... I have you to thank, Sarh-San." She said and bowed deeply to her. "A-arigatou."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Rika's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "W-What?!" sje stammered, her face as bright as a tomato. She wasn't aware that Akashi was jokinh with her, but the mere thought made her almost faint.

"We are Sarah's attendants," Sha explained, gesturing to her and her sister. "We also provide her with suitable backup if she would ever need it."

"Most of the time I don't, but I love having the numeracle advantage," Sarah said with aa cheeky grin, remembering her last match with that big-mouthed blue-haired girl. As Akashi went on about her title, Sarah rolled her eyes, unable to comprehend how a shiny belt could make her cry. Sarah didn't need some prop to tell people she was the toughest bitch around.

Her confusion only increased when Akashi suddenly bowed to her. "Me?" she said, pointing at herself. "What did I do?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum