by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? - Page 6 Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Taylor glared at Akashi for suggesting that she and Sarah were 'too alike'. The only things they had in common were that they both fought and they were both decidedly unpleasant. But Sarah was way more unpleasant than Taylor ever was, and Taylor had a good side and everything...

Her shoulder's slumped a little. She knew that she couldn't argue with Akashi's last point. If she wanted Akashi as a friend she'd have to suck it up and try to set aside her hatred of Sarah. It sucked. She felt like such a chump doing it. But still, she really wanted to start doing the right thing more regularly, so she took a deep breath...

"Alright. Look..." Taylor barely turned the look at Sarah out of the corner of her eye. "I don't like you. Okay. But... I'm out of line and I'm sorry. And, well, ya know, I, uh... I guess you could say that I have daddy issues. I don't really like some random bitch telling me about them. So... sorry. I'll try to... at least for Akashi, ya know... whatever." She felt her cheeks flush and hoped that all the red she had on would help them blend in. She hated apologizing. Hated it. But there it was. She sheepishly looked up at Akashi, apologetically, and for approval.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 pm

(sorry for the delay)

Sarah's fist remained clenched, but the fact that it had not yet been driven into Taylor's face yet was really something. Memeories that she had kept buried for years came flooding back to her. Sarah had been happy trading simple insults with Taylor, but the blunette had officially pushed her too far.

But before Sarah could turn the club into a fighting arena Akashi jumped from her seat, and Sarah looked to her in surprise. She too scowled when Akashi said that she and Taylor were 'alike', and for a moment wondered if her punch should change its target. But somehow it managed to work on Taylor. Sarah knew Akashi was good with words, but to get that shit talking skank to apologize to her of all people was nothing short of a miracle.

Sarah's fist gradually unclenched itself, and Sarah sighed tiredly. "Sure, I'll hold off," Sarah said. "I'd hate to kill you before I get the chance to kick your ass again." Sarah's green eyed glare turned towards Taylor. "But with your mouth you're probably gonna get killed by someone else before that happens."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 am

With a tight eyed smile, Taylor politely said to Sarah "I'd like to see them try."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 am

Akashi watched in amazement at the two. Seemingly going from tearing each other apart first Taylor apologized. She had to look around the room to make sure that she was still in the real world and not some bizzaro land. With her mouth agape she suddenly turned to Sarah wondering if she might do the same. She only faltered slightly at Sarah's words. She then thrust her index finger upwards and grinned. "Good enough!" She exclaimed.

She then dipped under the table and scrambled underneath it, taking a moment to take a picture of the girls from under the table, scoring nice shots on both of them before pushing herself up between the two and wrapping an arm around each of them and pulling them both into a hug. "I know that was probably the hardest thing ever to do but I want you to know I'm very proud of both of you." She was grinning brightly. "And I'm very glad to have you both as friends. I didn't think it was possible but both of you can be very mature when you want to be,." She would lean in and try and plant a kiss on Taylor's cheek and then do the same and attempt to plant one on Sarah as well.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 pm

"Don't push it." Taylor grumbled. She remained docile enough to let Akashi do what she wanted. "I won't pick a fight with never-been-kissed over there, but that doesn't mean I like her. Just sitting here makes me sick." She was feeling a little defensive.

She slid out of the booth and got to her feet, wincing from a little stab of pain from her ribs as she did. It'd probably be weeks before she was fully healed. She cocked her head to the side and looked at Akashi and Sarah. "Alright, it's been fun, but I think all this female bonding might make me puke. Besides," She said, hooking her thumbs in the waist of her skirt and pulling her hips back and forth. "I don't want to take any of Akashi's attention off of you. You could use the lay."

She held up two fingers in an imitation of the Japanese usage of the peace sign and faked a grin. "See ya 'round, Threesome. Bye Akashi."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Akashi blinked when Akashi ducked under the table, not knowing what she was doing until the heard the snap of a camera. It was then Sarah considered planting one big boot into the sumo's face until she slid right inbetween her and Taylor, much to Sarah's annoyance. More-so when Akashi pulled her into a group hug. Sarah crossed her arms stubbornly as Akashi went on about her and Taylor's so-called friendship, and cringed when she was kissed on the cheek.

She glared at Taylor as she got up to leave, silently thanking the heavens for that. Why does everyone want me to have sex with this fat ass? Sarah asked herself. "See you next time you crawl out of the gutter, skank," Sarah said, returning Taylor's hand gesture with a self-explanitory hand gesture of her own.

It was at that moment that Nha and Sha returned and in Sha's hands was a tray full of shot glasses. Nha glanced off at where Taylor had run off to and raised a confused eyebrow. "Who was that?" she asked as Sha set the tray down on their table.

"Nobody. Now give me those" Sarah muttered. She needed alchohol more than ever now.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Akashi pouted as Taylor said her goodbyes. "Don't worry Taylor-San We'll have our own girls night out soon! Sayonara!" She said waving cheerfully at Taylor. she then turned to Sarah and grinned. "Cause you're the only one who doesn't seem to understand hot hot it would be, Sarah-saaan." Akashi cooed in Sarah's ear before pulling away to avoid the probably fist that was coming her way.

Her eyes lit up when the drinks came back. "Oh shit. I need that so badly too." She reached out for two shot glasses, not even bothering to ask what they were and threw one then another back and slammed them both on the table. She had a grin on her face and her cheeks were a faint hue of red. "Ahhhh! Just what the doctor ordered. She then turned to Sarah and grinned. "You're going to drive me to drink, Sarah-San." She said and looked back at the tray. "Shit... I'm not feeling it YET!" She said as she reached for two more glasses. "One of you had better just go right back to the bar." Akashi said with a mischievous grin. "Oh... Where's Rika-chan?" She asked suddenly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 am

Sarah watched as Akashi downed two shots in no time at all and frowned. Not wanting to be outdone Sarah grabbed two herself and fired them off down her throat one after another. She slammed the emty glasses on the table and laughed. "Oh that's the stuff!" she laughed. Nha and Sha in contrast picked up just one glass each and downed them as well. Sha's face scrunched up from the sharp taste and Nha shivered as the fiery liquid splashed down her throat. "I am getting fucked up tonight! That's a promise!" Sarah blinked at Akashi's question, looked around the table and realized that Rika was indeed not with them. "Oh yeah. Where is the shrimp?"

Nha and Sha looked at each other awkwardly. "Uh, she's over there," Nha said, and pointed over to the dance floor.

"WAHHOO!!!" There was Rika, right in the middle of the dance floor, dancing like there was no tommorow. There was a drink in her hand and a goofy grin on her face. All around her guys flocked, eager to get a chance to dance with the clearly drunk girl.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 am

Akashi grinned at Sarah's dedication before pounding back two more shots hard. She slammed them down as well. "Oh." She said suddenly stopping. "Yeah, there it is." She said as her cheeks reddened. "Oh shit. haha!" She laughed and turned to Sarah. "I'll race you Sarah-San!" She exclaimed standing up as thee twins pointed out where Rika was. "Woah." The big Sumo said suddenly. "I didn't realize she was a lightweight." She blinked. "I'm going up there! Who's coming!?" She said looking back at Sarah and then at Nha and Sha.

Akashi then hopped out of the both and stumbled towards Sha, putting her arms around her shoulders and looking the girl in the eyes. "You're coming with me." She said slyly and then would try and tug the girl by the arm towards where Rika was calling out with her other hand. "Rika-chan! Rika-Chan! Wait for ussss!" She would stop about half way and turn around waving to Sarah. "C'mon, Sarah-san!" She said cheerfully before continuing to the dance floor, barging through people if she had to to get to Rika.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 am

Almost immediately after Akashi had taken her shots Sarah was right there to pound back two more of her own. She shook her head, which had already begun to swim with a haze. Her cheeks had also begun to take on a faint red hue. "Oh man this is some prime shit," Sarah chuckled, and had already begun to take some more when the twins pointed out her younger counterpart. "Ha! Oh yeah. She never could take her liquor very well. Always good for a laugh." She threw back another shot of alchohol.

Sha was about to take another shot herself when the drunken sumo suddenly stumbled into her, and her eyes widened when she was told to come along to the dance floor. "W-Wha?" the red twin stammered, but before she could even answer she was abruptly torn from her seat and pulled along by the arm "B-But I don't know how to dance," Sha explained lamely.

For the time being Rika had been the centre of attention on the dance floor for all the boys, not that she had paid them any mind. She was more into the dance and the drink. However, uponm seeing Akashi, her face expanded into a wide drunken grin. "Akashhhii!!" Rika laughed, shoving past the hopeful guys to get to her friend, where she would immediately start to dance with her.

Last edited by 379 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum