by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? - Page 9 Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 am

Akashi shook her head at Sarah's proclamation. "I don't know if I'd be yelling that that loudly, Sarah-san." She then looked around at the other girls and the club. They had certainly made a mess of things. Akashi might have a warrant by the time she was done hanging out with Sarah but she was certain that it wasn't going to be tonight as long as they hurried.

Then suddenly Rika came bursting forward with a bottle in hand and clutching Akashi's breasts, which she now realized were fully exposed. "Err... ahh..." She muttered and snatched the bottle away from Rika before trying to cover her breasts as much as possible. Sighing and taking a long sip from the bottle and tossed it before heaving Rika up and carrying her bridal style, hugging her against her chest. "Baka." She muttered tot he girl sweetly. "Have you ever even drank this much before?" She said as she finally made her way to the exit, following Sarah and the twins.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 am

Rika immediately fell into Akashi's arms as she was lifted off her feet, and with a sigh settled in comfortably into the sumo's exposed chest. The Gatt Attack gang was making their way out at a steady pace. It seemed everyone who worked security in the place had all been taken out by the group of friends, and those that weren't were too chicken to actually give it a go themsleves.

Of course, the casual exit was cut short the moment they heard the approaching police sirens. Someone working in the club had obviously called the cops. "Oh shit," Sarah cursed. "Run!" Almost on instict from hearing the sirens the Queen of Brawl took off running. Nha and Sha had to take a second to realize the situation before they too frantically took off running. Never a dull moment with Sarah Gatt.

Sarah would lead the group running like a bat-outta-hell from the club, pushing passed others who were just entering. From the sounds of it the cops were right around the corner. "In here! Hurry!" Sarah called, and would duck into the nearest alleyway, expecting the others to follow. Once they were all inside they would take to hiding wherever they could, behind trashcans and dumpsters, and praying the cops would pass them by.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Akashi trudged along with Rika, panting from the excitement as she tried ot make her way out of the club. "Dammit, Sarah-san." She growled to herself as she stepped outside. Her eyes widened from the sound of police sirens. She didn't have to wait for Sarah to call out as she tried to scramble down the street. "Dammit!" She cried out. "Wait up!" She whispered to Rika. "How ya holding up, Rika-chan? We're gonna be ok, alright?" She said as she darted down the alley.

She searched around and found a dumpster and grimaced. All the good spots were taken and she looked at Sarah. "You owe me for this!" She said and heaved Rika up into the dumpster and then scrambled up herself just as the police were driving by. She fell on top of Rika int the garbage and grimaced. She covered Rika's mouth just in case she was going to loudly complain. "I'm soooooo sorry Rika-chan!" She whispered. "Just stay quiet and ... try not to puke!" She winced and swallowed hard. She was trying not to as well. She was going to kick Sarah's ass for this for sure.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Throughout the running from the cops Rika continued to lay nestled peacefully in Akashi's arms, despite the tense situation the group now found themselves in. Even as they were running Rika was pretty much out like a light. Of course, when Akashi suddenly heaved her bodily into the dumpster, Rika was pretty rudely brought back to reality.

"Wha-?" Rika mumbled tiredly and then Akashi landed in the dumpster with her. Rika blinked away the sleep she just came out of, and then wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Ugh, what's that sme-MHHHPPHH!!" Rika was abruptly cut off when Akashi slapped her palm over her mouth, unable to get another word out. She let out muffled protests against Akashi's hand, but upon being told to quiet down, Rika did so. Soon enough the cops drove by, sirens flashing, heading in the direction of the club they just trashed, not noticing them at all. They soon passed by and the sirens grew quieter and quieter the farther they got.

Sarah smirked in approval, she and the twins leaving their hiding places behind the trash cans to go out in the open again. Sarah went to the dumpster and looked inside at the sumo and her young friend. "Take it easy, Oscar the Grouch. They're gone," Sarah said with a snicker. Nha and Sha soon joined in, and soon all three were laughing hysterically, hugging each other and patting each other on the back. "What's the matter, never run from the cops before? You looked a little nervous back there."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Akashi ignored them when they snickered at her. She passed Rika off and then crawled out of the dumpster and began heaving on her hands and knees. "AGHH!" She yelled and then looked at Rika. "I'm sorry, Rika-chan" She apologized sincerely. She then looked at the three and narrowed her eyes. "For some reason, it only happens around Sarah-san, how about that?" She then grinned at the three. "I wouldn't exactly be proud of the fact that you know how to run from police but I should thank you." She then began to stalk towards them with a grin. "Thank you for such a wonderful time. Thank you... with a HUG!" She then jumped at them to wrap her arms around the group and pull them into a hug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:29 pm

The three women soon stopped laughing when Akashi started to stalk towards them, that weird look in her eyes. "What are doing?" Sarah asked worriedly, and all three of them backed off alittle when Akashi came closer but it was too late, and three were swept up in the tripple hug. "AH! Dammit, get off!" Sarah screamed, sandwhiched between the twins in the hug.

"She's crushing me!" Nha whined, mashed up against the sumo. It seemed even with three people in her grasp Akashi was still strong enough to inflict considerable pain with one of her hugs.

Meanwhile while the three were being tortured by the sumo Rika had managed to crawl her way out of the dumpster, landing on solid ground with a sigh of relief. "So....what now?" she asked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Akashi delighted in her hug as she rubbed her hands up and down the backs of the two she had them against. When she was satisfied, she turned around and grinned at Rika. "Shower time!" She said and began strolling out of the alley. "And then, round two!" She said as she patted her stomach. "I had a good fricken buzz and now it's gone so I need some more in me!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:04 pm

All three women were released from the sumo hug with extreme releif. That kind of show of affection was not something they were used to between one another. That clearly didn't matter to Akashi though. They weren't sure what to do next after they had destroyed that club, but apparently their sumo friend had a suggestion.

"A shower?" Sarah repeated in a perplexed tone. "You're serious? You got a weird way of using a good buzz. Get a little dirty in that place or what?" Sha then turned her head to the side, a sudden blush on her face as she recalled what happened on the dance floor.

Rika slowly made her way to her feet, looking worse for wear. "Where are we gonna....have a shower? Ugh....oh God." Rika would then rush to a nearby trashcan, and start puking right into it, hurling out everything she had drunk inside that club.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Akashi blushed at Sarah's words. "Ha!" She said. "Believe me, I'm still hot from all of that." She said as she turned and watched Rika throw up. "Gah!" She said. "Dammit Rika! Don't do that, I can barely hold my self." She said as she winced and turned her head. She turned her eye back to Sarah. "No... cause I smell like garbage... cause I had to jump into a garbage bin to avoid the police... cause my friend is an ass and doesn't know how to go anywhere without turning it into a fight club." She said and tried to wink before she was forced to one knee. "Oh shit.." She said as her stomach rumbled.

Akashi stumbled over to Rika and pulled back her hair, patting her on the back. "It's ok, dear." She said soothing her. or trying to. "Maybe Rika-chan should sit the rrest of the night out?" She questioned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 pm

"What?" Sarah exclaimed innocently. "It's not my fault that bouncer held a grudge. I even tried to take my top off so he wouldn't recognize!" Neither Nha and Sha bothered to comment how little sense that made. "By the way, where is my top?" Sarah questioned, now noticing she was still just dressed in her black bra and jeans. When no one gave her an answer, Sarah's shoulders slumped in defeat. "Fuck..."

Rika panted into the garbage can, the smell of which was certainly not helping her condition, and was grateful to AKashi for holding back her hair. "W-What?" Rika groaned at Akashi's suggestion. "No. No! I'm fine. Really! It's just a one time..." Rika's face turned green, and without further ado she turned around and puked right back into the garbage can. "I don't remember eating carrots...."

"We'll take her home," Sha suddenly said, and would walk up to place a hand on Rika's shoulder.

"Yeah, I've had enough of running from the cops for tonight," Nha admitted as she came up. "We'll get her home safe." Sha would then come up to Akashi, and would come in for kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"It was very nice to meet you," she said sincerly, and giving the sumo one last smile she went to retrieve Rika, hauling the sickly girl onto her back for a piggyback. Nha would then come for Akashi as well and identical to her sister, would kiss her on the cheek and hug her.

"You touch Sarah tonight and I'll kill you!" Nha hissed into Akashi's ear, loud enough so only the sumo could hear it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum