by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:25 am

Akashi shifted her gaze as Sha explained. "Uh huh. Sarah-san, that's a little ridiculous. Maybe you're getting soft in your old age." She teased. "And... It's for beating the crap out of me. I thought when I came here that I could just do whatever I pleased. That my skills in sumo and determination were enough. But I know that it wasn't. I needed to understand that I had to fight the best, and sometimes loose and loose bad, to be able to get stronger. And because of that first match, my victories were all earned. I fought hard for all of them. And I don't know if I would have understood that if I had coasted through some easy early victories. Most of my opponents were very tough, and I am grateful for that."

She looked around the room a little nervous to be the center of attention. "I know... we have different ideas when it comes to fighting... " She sighed a little bit. "But I do believe that in some regards we have the same ideas. That we both want to beat the best there is... for .. whatever reason... She then mumbled. "Even if you also just want to beat other people up for fun... "

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 am

"You're just jealous cause you don't have a matching set of thugs," Sarah snickered, earining a harsh look from Sha. Sarah, meanwhile, listened to Akashi as she told her story. "If it helps you more, I'll gladly kick the crap out of you again. Just say the word," Sarah said, half joking and half serious. She had been itching to get another chance at Akashi again. The brawler's ideals were the exact opposite of Akashi. She beleived victory made her stronger, and losses were only a speedpump.

Like Akashi said everyone in the room was staring at her. Sha was listening intently, as if learning from a teacher. Nha just sniffed disdainfully, not interested. Rika just looked kinda confused at what the sumo was trying to say. "Yeah, beating pople up is fun," sarah snickered again, not catching the rest of what Akashi said. "So what's next? You just gonna sit nice and pretty at the top? Or are you gonna take some challengers?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 am

"I don't need thugs!" Akashi said as she wrinkled her nose at Sarah. She then clenched her fists. "Anytime, anywhere!" She said. "I've been wanting a piece of you again!" She beamed. She then pounded her fist against her hand. "No never!" She exclaimed. "I'll take on all comers! It's not the top of the mountain, just the opposite! I'll fight anyone and everyone who wants a piece of this title. I like having a target on my back! And if I loose the belt, that just means I;'ll have to work harder to get it back and keep it even longer! I'm not going to stop until I'm dead or until I;m recognized as the AFW's greatest champion!"

She held her head up proudly and then stopped. "But.. um... first I'm going to go get that beer..." She said as she blushed, seeing everyone staring at her. She slinked away from the spotlight. and off near the kitchen. "Who else wants one?" She asked as she went back to grab whatever she needed to get before coming back and passing them out as necessary and flopping back between Rika and Sarah. "Soooo..." She said looking at Sarah. "Video games all you do for fun around here?" She then grinned. "I was thinking... another tattoo might look real nice..." She chuckled to herself, indicating that she might only be half serious and then leaned in to whisper to Sarah. "Unless you wanna try out that other thing I got that night."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am

Sha took the offered drink with a polite bow. Nha in contrast sntched it from Akashi's hand with an annoyed huff. It seemed like she wasn't about to warm up to the sumo anytime soon. Rika grinned and took the beer, pooping the cap by pulling it off with her teeth, spitting the cap out across the room afterwards. Sarah, despite what she said earlier about drinking with Akashi, took the beer with no arguement. She opened it and took a long chug; she would need it if Akashi was going to make advances like she was now.

Her eye twitched irritably, and suddenly she would pucnh Akashi in the cheek. Not as strong as one of Sarah's usual punches, but enough to tell the sumo not to screw with her. "Still can't believe you got that thing," she muttered. "But now I know what I need to pull on if we ever find ourselves in that situation." She grinned devilishly as she thought of Akashi begging for mercy after doing that.

"I don't think you should get another tattoo so soon, Akashi," Rika said to her, smiling apologetically. "But if you did, what would you want to get?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 am

Akashi whined and rubbed her cheek when Sarah punched her. "Nyaaah Sarah-Saaaan." She then grinned. "I'm not letting you get anywhere near that!" She said. "When I finally wrestle you into submission your hands don't go anywhere down there." She then smiled coyly. "You're too afraid I'll have you moaning like a bitch anyway." She then cracked her beer and turned her attention to Rika. "You think it's too soon?" She asked, tilting her head curiously. "Why?" I... I think I like the one I have now." She then turned her head to look back, not able to really see it. She then shrugged off the top part of her Kimono to expose her back. She looked to Nha and then decided to turn to Sha instead. "How does it look"?" She asked. There was Kanji on her right shoulder blade that read 'Ronin'

While she awaited the opinion, she looked to Rika. "Maybe a big ass dragon like one of those Yakuza guys? All down my arm!" It was hard to tell if she was being serious or not, probably a little serious and a little joking. "I mean, I got my wings, right? I'm good."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

Nha glared at Akashi hen she turned her tattoo to her. She didn't say a thing about Akashi's ink, not about to admit that it looked pretty damn cool. Sha was the right one to ask an opinion for, looking at the tattoo with curious eyes. "It looks very nice." she said truthfully, even though she didn't know what it meant.

"A Yakuza? You?" Sarah chuckled. The queen of Brawl knew enough about the Japan's seedy underbelly to know that the Yakuza were basically the Japanese Mafia. "Give me a break. You're more threatening then a box of kittens."

"A big fat box of kittens," Nha muttered crossly as she crossed her arms.

Sarah downed the rest of her beer with one long chug, and then slammed it down on her coffee table. "Alright, finish your beers, ladies! We're going out!"

"Yay!" Rika cheered, and would immediately try to finish her drink as quick as possible.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 am

Arigatou." Akashi said to Sha, nodding with a grin. She then turned just in time to hear Sarah's comment. "Well.. yeah.." She admitted. "But... maybe people will think twice ?" She added hopefully. She then frowned. "And I am plenty scary when I want to be! Don't make me show you!" she threatened before lifting up her beer and chugging it down in practically one gulp. As she was chugging, she heard Sha's comment and turned, throwing the empty beer can at the twin and pulling down the bottom of her eyelid with her two fingers. She then stood up and threw her hands int he air. "Wooooo!" Now that's what I'm talking about! She said. 'Where are we going, Sarah-san?" She asked and then grinned. "And how are we all going to pile onto your motorcycle?" She added with a soft chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Nha yelped in alarm hen the beer can bounced off her forehead, rubbing her forehead afterwards. She glared straight death at Akashi, and would have probably responded in kind if Sarah didn't make her sudden declaration. Frowning, Nha chugged the rest of her beer as instructed, but had a much harder time with it then her brawler friends. Sha simply chose to set her beer aside rather than make the effort.

Sarah grabbed herself some money and then set ent for the door. "We're not taking the bike, dumbass," Sarah said as she opened the door. "We're walking. There's a club not that far from here. We're taking this party on the road." Everyone started to file out of the appartment, Nh finally having finished her beer.

"Or maybe we're just gonna lure you into a dark alley and beat the shit out of you," Sarah put in with a maniacle grin. "Who knows?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Akashi beamed at the thought of a club. She didn't mind walking. She had walked to Sarah's apartment so it wasn't that bad. She then shook her head at Sarah's threat. "Har, har. You better be packing more than this if that's what you're after." She said, making a circle motion with her hand to indicate that the people in the room would be insufficient for an Akashi mugging. She then suddenly glomped Rika. "Besides, Rika-chan wouldn't go along with something like that." She'd try and squeeze Rika tightly, purposely pressing the smaller girl into her breasts. "Would. She." She said in a low but playful growl, indicating a wrong answer might just end up with her oxygen cut off by the sumo's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Rika sqeaked in surprise hen she was suddenly pulled into Akashi's chest. Her face blushed bright red, just about matching the streaks in her hair. It as only until Akashi squeezed her tight that Rika began to sweat. She knew first hand just how dangerous Akashi's hugs could be. "Uh, o-of course not!" Rika stammered, hoping this might appease the sumo.

Sarah sniffed indifferntly, although she could see that Nha as visibly happy at the idea of kicking the shit out of Akashi. "Let's go, peeps," Sarah said, and would lead her gang down the stairs and out into the street. It was summer so coats weren't needed; they could walk comfortably down the street.

"Lady Sarah," Sha said to Sarah s they walked. "hat kind of club are we going to?"

"Oh, it's a real classy place," Sarah explined ith a mocking grin. "If you like drinking, smoking, and a few stripper poles here and there."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum