Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dohyo Passion (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Dohyo Passion (for Tatyina) - Page 10 Empty Re: Dohyo Passion (for Tatyina)

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 am

Katsumi's clitoris had struck Akashi's piercing head-on, flooding the young woman with sexual shock and triggering pre-orgasmic trembles in her core, but it hadn't been quite enough to push her over the edge. She shifted her hips back for another self-devastating thrust... right as Akashi's forearm slammed into her forehead!

With a wince and a yelp, Katsumi flinched heavily enough for Akashi to shove her away, ending the first pin of the match. But Katsumi wasn't about to willingly engage the next round just a hair shy of climaxing. Trying to move faster than Akashi could regroup her returning strength, Katsumi looked up, grinned at her rival, and rammed her own fingers deep into her own pussy! Roughly massaging her erect clitoris between her thumb and finger, she set off the beginnings of her own quaking orgasm, dropping all of her self-control to plow through her powerful cumming as soon as possible!

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 am

Akashi watched as Katsumi plunged her fingers into her own pussy. 'Oh... Oh, Katsumi-chan!" Akashi said and grinned right back at her devilishly. "I should thank you really!" Akashi didn't try and stop Katsumi but instead lowered her head and reached out to grab her by the arms and push her chest forward into Katsumi's body and send the girl backwards to drive her to the other side of the shower. With Katsumi busy, it was unlikely that she was going to put up any kind of defense.

"Cum for me, bitch!" Akashi said. "I don't even care if ti's not up against the wall, just cum and say my name! That will make it so much more fun for me when I have you plastered up against that shower and am trying to milk even more juice out of you!" She had been trying to wear down Katsumi's stamina as opposed to fighting unnecessary and taxing battles. Katsumi cumming en route tot he wall wouldn't net her a point but would certainly aid in her cause and hopefully make it easier to wrangle subsequent orgasms out of a more drained opponent.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 am

Katsumi glared back as if to say "We'll see who this helps in the end," but she was already going over the edge when Akashi closed with her, and the sexual burst of her opponent's tits plowing into hers burst her dam straightaway. Partly because of the fight and partly because of the rushing strength of her orgasm, she fell limp as Akashi drove her back. Short of driving her body back into Akashi, which she didn't have the strength for, clinging tightly to the other sumo and weighing her down was the best way to stall her pin.

"Mmmmmnnnoooooouuuuuhhhh!! Nuuuughhhh!" Katsumi cried out as her juices gushed out a comfortable distance away from the wall behind her. "Aggh! Akashiiiii! FUUUUUUCK! NGGHHH!!" As the mighty orgasm caused her to clench and flex her body, Katsumi grapevined her legs tightly around Akashi's calves and draped her arms over her rival's shoulders, squeezing the other young woman in her spasms of lust and placing all of her body weight onto her lover.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 am

Akashi grinned as she felt Katsumi's orgasm rock her body. It was awesome to feel her dam burst and shiver. "Mmmm... That's right, Katsumi-chan, say my name!" She could feel Katsumi tightening up against her and beginning to pull her down. Her muscles instinctively flexed to resist but then her eyes widened. She wasn't going to be tricked into falling for her own tactic. She let her body relax, and loosen and bent forward. She let Katsumi fall onto her back against the wet floor of the shower.

"I don't think so, Katsumi-chan!" Akashi said and leaned in to grab hold of the thighs that snaked around her calves. She hoped to pull Katsumi into the perfect position to begin humping her right on the floor of the shower. She didn't mind. Even if Katsumi wasn't ready to Orgasm again, Akashi would still try and drive her pussy forward to try and stab her clit into Katsumi's pussy and keep or restimulate her lover. She licked her lips and looked down at Katsumi's face with a wide, devious smile of her own.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 am

Katsumi gasped in surprise, even through the sexual storm raging through her body, as her body was slammed against the smooth tile with Akashi's powerful physique piling on top. As her mind cleared, she took in the feel of being spread under her opponent, heavy breasts, a warm slick pussy, and a torrent of cool water bearing down on her all at once. She moaned once as Akashi's sexhorn thrust between her lower lips, reviving their sensual rivalry, instinctively opening herself even more and locking the backs of her ankles around Akashi's for leverage.

Regaining her wits, Katsumi gazed back up at Akashi and puckered her lips a bit, almost as if she were contemplating something. "Well, Akashi, not quite the place where I thought you'd begin..." the sumo commented, but then reached up with her left hand. Stretching her arm, Katsumi managed to tag the wall behind her with her palm. "But I think I can deal. The point'll count Akashi." Then she wrapped her arms under her rival's armpits, pulled Akashi down to press their bodies flush against one another, and bucked mightly upwards with the power of her thighs and buns, sliding her own clit up against the other sumo's sexmeat.

Letting Akashi feel the strength of her challenging thrust, Katsumi tucked her chin on Akashi's shoulder and growled into her ear. "That is... if you can outfuck me."

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Akashi narrowed her eyes at Katsumi as she said the poitn would count. She lifted upp her hips and thrust downward as hard as she could to slam her pussy, clit and piercing as hard as she could down on top of Katsumi's protruding sexhorn. "Don't patronize me!" She said with an obvious tone of irritation in her voice. "I put you down here to cheat out a point! I put you down here to fuck you so hard your body will have no choice but to let me me drag it it and fuck it up against the wall so I don't have to spend any more time trying to wrestle you and can just do with you what I want.

She smirked down at Katsumi as she lifted her hips in hopes of slamming herself down like a piledriver into Katsumi's sex. Katsumi was tricky and Akashi had lost a point trying to play her way but Akashi was strong and knew where her strengths lied. She was going to pound Katsumi into the ground and grind her to dust.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 am

Katsumi glared back at Akashi, miffed at her offer being so aggressively rebuffed. She let out an angry grunt and a violent shiver as Akashi's womanhood smashed against hers, then scoffed as her rival made her declaration, rolling her eyes to draw the most fire out of the woman on top of her. "You put me down here to try. But even if you were TWICE the woman you are right now, you wouldn't come close to steamrolling me. I'm going to fight you for every inch of ground; don't think you can just have your way like you've done with other girls. You don't want the point? Fine. But when I'm fucking you so hard you see stars instead of the ceiling, you're going to Wish. You. Had."

Katsumi snarled back up at Akashi as she clenched her buttocks, cocked her pelvis forward, and tightly gripped the small of her opponent's back for leverage. The moment Akashi forced her sex downward, Katsumi would power her womanhood upward for a head-on collision. Akashi may have been heated and determined, but Katsumi was quite confident, even prideful, of her stamina and her powerful body. She was going to soak up anything Akashi threw at her and when it was her turn, payback would be sweet.

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 pm

"Tch!" Akashi spat back as she glared down at Katsumi. "Easy enough to say when you're on your back." Akashi retorted. She let out a grunt when their hips slammed together, Akashi tensed her thigh and ass muscles and began to grind downward from her position to try and rub her pussy and clit down against Katsumi's slit.

She dug her fingers into Katsumi's shoulders as she pushed her forehead and looked Katsumi in the eye. "Would YOU have taken the point if offered?" She demanded in a serious tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10