Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dohyo Passion (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dohyo Passion (for Tatyina) - Page 7 Empty Re: Dohyo Passion (for Tatyina)

Post by KyrasPyravi Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Katsumi rolled her eyes at Akashi's comment. "Define spirited. Sex-crazed, battle-crazed, straight-up dogmatic, or fiercely competitive? When all of our allies get here, you'll get to see ALL of that, by the way. For Ciara though, I'd say the last one. You saw it today, she hates to lose. Though I wish you could've seen it in a friendlier manner..." Then she cocked her head to one side, confused. "See what, exactly? I mean, I've seen plenty of pussy before, don't worry..."

Then Akashi revealed her piercing, and Katsumi's jaw dropped. "Whoa whoa, you got yourself one of those??" Katsumi's hand brushed across her own sex almost reflexively, nervously. "Didn't that hurt? I heard about plenty of those from Teresa, but I hadn't actually seen one myself before now. And she said piercings like that are basically sexfight WMDs! But does that... addition cut both ways? Or is your partner the only one you have to scrape off the ceiling with a spatula in the morning?"

Katsumi giggled at Akashi's playful defensiveness. "Nah, Akashi, I'll reserve judgment until both sets of our lips are kissing. Not so sure the girls in Hentai would consider it quite as fair play, though. I've seen the matches. That piercing plus your libido and power? Even Tana would have to settle for being on bottom all the time." Katsumi winked at her lover. "You might've missed your calling, Akashi!"

Katsumi ran a hand through her hair, rose to her feet, and turned towards the shower, eager anticipation radiating off of her body. "Well, I think I'll be able to hold up with a handicap just as well as without. Even if you had a strap-on, I wouldn't even consider turning down a love-fest. 'Specially if it's you, Akashi-chan. Now come on, get in the shower! I know you're going to loove trying this out."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:55 am

"What?" Akashi said wrinkling her brow in confusion. "How many of you guys ARE there?" She said with a soft chuckle. As a courtesy, Akashi wouldn't mention it in front of Katsumi and, no matter who showed up, the fellow Sumo would probably always be the hottest and sexiest girl of the bunch, in fact, even though Akashi would never leave her girlfriend, she had met Katsumi first, things might have turned out different, but she wanted to have a go at all of them in the same sort of way as she was doing with Katsumi right now.

Akashi looked down and almost blushed at Katsumi's reaction. She hadn't done it for Katsumi, it was somethignt hat had just happened. "It hurt liek a fucking bitch!" Akashi said, rubbing her pussy abit. She could still remember it. "Luckily... I was completely drunk off of my ass. Or maybe unluckily depending on how you put it. I mean... because of that night I did walk away with a piece of metal in my cooch.' She then turned and flashed her shoulder to Katsumi. "And this thing." There as a Kanji tattooed on her shoulder blade that read "Ronin" on it.

Akashi then grinned. "Oh... I definitely feel it." She said with a grin. "Though I'm pretty sure it does more for my lover" She winked at Katsumi. "Oh I don't know." She said. "I've been tempted to try out some of those hentai girls. I think I could definitely take them. But first thing's first."

Akashi then beamed at Katsumi's eagerness. "Same here." She said and hopped into the shower. "I'd welcome the challenge and I'm glad you aren't backing down. She then looked around. "So..." She asked. "Is it different than a normal shower other than the way it looks or?" Akashi wasn't exactly sure how to go about this aside from just pushing herself against Katsumi and going for broke.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 am

Katsumi pursed her lips as she quickly went over all her known "allies" in her head. "There's going to be at least three others besides me, Ciara, and Lys. There's a tag-team pair that's being rather stubborn in negotiations as well, but I know that my sister could get them on board when she gets enough time and focus. You'd get along great with all of them, Akashi-chan... well... all except one. One damn bitch." Katsumi's nostrils flared and her eyes narrowed as she remembered her run-ins with a certain combat-hungry Marine. Fortunately, she remembered herself, looked up and gave a slightly-strained smile. "That can wait for the pillow talk later, though. Me talking about Catherine Sulla gets me angry in a hurry."

Katsumi followed Akashi into the shower and went from one side to the other, turning on the faucets on both sides and bathing them both in a cool spray of pristine water. "Same old, same old, other than being pretty darn big. Well, if you want to be technical, there's a couple settings that let the water flow down the sides of the slabs almost like a waterfall, there's some speakers in the ceiling right over the shower if you're ever interested in some music, and Lys spent a whole bunch of pretty pennies to ensure that pretty much all the water can be recycled for use elsewhere or in the future."

Katsumi slowly moved to the slab farthest from Akashi and leaned against it, closing her eyes and enjoying the flow of water through her hair and down her voluptuous body. "But it's all in how we use what we have, Akashi-chan. Lys had this set up solely because this is how she loves to live. For such a strong woman, she loves lying in the lap of luxury. But I found that this was perfect for what I have in mind for you and me now." Katsumi opened her eyes to look directly and intently at Akashi, her gaze changing from playful and lustful to a stare of challenge and pride, much like how she had looked at Akashi before they had met in the ring for the first time.

"The AFW has different match types, like sumo and hentai, Akashi-chan. I simply combined those two! Ciara claims not to be too interested in such a type of match, but whenever I catch her and challenge her, even SHE can't help but be drawn into it. It's a test of both physical and sexual power, you can't prevail with just one of them! There are three requirements to winning a round here. First, your opponent must be brought to orgasm. Second, your body must be in full contact with your opponent's body when she is brought to climax. Third, your opponent must be pinned against the side of the shower opposite you when your opponent receives the orgasm! Simply put, I lock up with you, body-to-body and sex-to-sex, and if I wrestle you against your side of the shower, pin you there, and force you to come while maintaining the pin... that's a win for me. Orgasms without a pin don't count, and likewise pins without scoring an orgasm don't count. Keep in mind, though, well-timed orgasms can help accomplish a pin or get you out of one. Does that sound like a great challenge or what?"

Katsumi left the granite slab she had been leaning against under the cool water, taking a step forward. "If you're good with this, I just have two things I want to ask you. One, how many rounds? Best of three? Five? Or just go until one of us capitulates? And two, where do you want us to start, toe-to-toe from the get-go or against the sides of the shower so we can get in a good wet impact before we begin?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:08 pm

"Negotiations?" Akashi almost muttered to herself. Though the fact that Katsumi thought she wouldn't get along with one of them sparked Akashi's interest a bit. She definitely saw the tough nuts to crack as a challenge against her personality but put it aside for now. She felt the water rush against her as the shower was turned on. It felt amazing. it cooled and refreshed and relaxed her as she felt splashes and trickles roll through every crevice of her body. She was feeling invigorated by it and ran her fingers through her long hair and body, only barely consciously giving Katsumi a little show if she peeked. Akashi herself sparing a few glances towards her lover as she listened to the rundown of the shower's function. She was slightly in awe at it all but she had never lived in this kind of luxury before.

As she pressed herself against the slab, she opened her eyes and got a watery view of Katsumi's naked form and listened with curiousness at the plan she had in mind. She was surprised at the sudden change in Katsumi's nature but took it on wholeheartedly. Her mind began to contemplate Katsumi's seemignly esoteric rules but when she finally processed it, she grinned. "That sounds so fucking hot." She said licking her lips. "Of course I'm up for it."

She then grinned. "Welll... toe-to-toe. I'm not going to back away. My mind wants to say until someone gives but... I certainly don't want this to be the end of the night. So, what's the longest you've gone in one of these matches? Or... what is the most rounds you've done before?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 am

Katsumi crossed her arms and pursed her lips as she considered Akashi's question. She had done many rounds similar to that in her experiments trying out the erotic sumo leagues before and a whole bevy of matches with Ciara and the others, but the longest engagement, so to speak? That was a toughie. "Hmm... not quite so sure, but I'm positive it was either with Ciara or Teresa. And I dunno exactly how long my most prolonged match was either... all I know was that it took pretty much all day, we had nearly a hundred rounds or so... and we were bedridden for another day and a half from all that relentless grinding..." Katsumi flashed a guilty smile and blushed at the memorie...s... "Hehehehe... truth be told, I've done that more than once... or twice...or four times. None of us know how to give up..."

The young sumo perked up immediately, though, as she worked out a solution. "Alright! I don't quite feel like leaving us in a coma on the floor in here, so here's the plan! Let's have a best-of-three or a best-of-five, and whoever wins gets to start out on top when we hit the bedroom. Your call, you want a little more leeway to get used to it, or should we just get right to it and you handle it on the fly? Choose wisely, you're going to have to handle sumo-to-sumo and sex-to-sex at the same time!"

When the answer came, Katsumi would nod approvingly and move to the center of the shower, where she would wait with her hands on her knees, already clenching and unclenching her inner core to prepare herself. "All right, Akashi," she growled in challenge, "I hope you found your side of the shower real nice and comfortable, because you'll be moaning up against it for a while. C'mon, love, come and crush me again!"

Last edited by 883 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 am

Akashi rolled her eyes and chuckled at Katsumi's matches. "My hot ass!" She teased. "Don't make me fuck you for two days just to show you how it's done!" She said with a wink. But Akashi relented a bit. "For now." She said as she stepped forward. "Five is fine with me. If we have to set a limit." Akashi then grinned and lifted up her finger and pressed it into Katsumi's luscious breast. "Don't act like I've never done this before. Sex and Sumo together? I was in a league for that once and frankly I was the best. Only we didn't have the option of resting ourselves up against a stone block!"

Akashi then dropped her hands to her side and looked at Katsumi with intensity. Her body twitched with anticipation as she glanced down and looked at the hot young woman. Her nipples were hard and her sex throbbed. she wiggled her fingers a bit.

Akashi then let out her Tachi-ai shout and clashed against Katsumi's breasts with her own, grabbing the girl's ass tightly and pulling her right leg back to brace herself while pressing her lips against Katsumi in a heated, passionate kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 am

"Ohhh, I'm not going to give you the option of resting once you're pinned, 'Kashi-chan. But let's find out who REALLY deserves the title of the best Hentai Sumo Wrestler!"

Katsumi met Akashi's rush head-on with a yell, grunting as their bodies collided with a loud wet smack underneath the spray of water. She winced slightly as their breasts rammed together once again, feeling Akashi's stiffened nips press into her impressive mammaries as her own nubs did the same. Sinking her own fingers into the juicy flesh of Akashi's glutes, Katsumi thrust her lips into her opponent's, panting heavily as she tried to come out on top, lips-to-lips and chest-to-chest.

Tightening her grip on Akashi's luscious ass, Katsumi bunched her muscles and began slowly powering her flesh into her lover's. Locking her own right leg and trying to gain more purchase on the vinyl floor of the shower, the young Sadaji hunched down and funneled her strength into coming out on top in the lusty clinch. For several lusty minutes, both women ground their tits and stole each other's breath in an intimate war of lips, buoyed up on a double-charge of sumo pride and sexual hunger. Each wrestler gained and gave an inch or so, the cool water cascade slowly heating as the two sumo engaged in a slower and sexier version of their earlier lock-ups.

Eventually, Katsumi felt the stalemate deepening and lengthening, and after a few moment, she moved to gain momentum before either sumo could get too tired out. Using her grip on Akashi's powerful buns, Katsumi hauled their bodies closer together, plowing her stomach into her lover's in a spray of water, and moved her arms, wrapping around Akashi's waist to lock at the small of her back. Then she firmly shoved her left leg forward... up and between Akashi's legs, flexing her powerful thigh against the other girl's sex!

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 05, 2011 10:23 am

Akashi reveled int he feeling of the sensual yet painful smack of the short full on collision of the busty sumo's bountiful chests. She let out a soft grunt as she pushed forward and for a moment. As water dripped off of them and began to get replaced with a steamy mixture of sex, heat and more water, Akashi panted in the kiss whenever their sealed lips parted at the sides every once in a while. She muscled her tongue to try and push around Katsumi's and groaned as she rolled her shoulders to press the full brunt of their breasts together. Not exactly tit fighting but pushing and pulling using the healthy mammaries.

Akashi loved the feel of Katsumi's fingers digging into her ass an reciprocated. Even if it hurt a little, maybe because it hurt. It was such an amazing feeling to just have contact with Katsumi In ever possible way. She was lost in the stalemate until she felt Katsumi's stomach slam into hers. Her eyes widened in realization as her back was pressed tightly by Katsumi's hands and a thigh invaded her sex.

Akashi grinned and broke away from the kiss, bringing her arms up and bending forward to try and hook her arms under Katsumi's arms and hook her fingers behind Katsumi's neck. It wouldn't gain her any ground if it worked, but it would make Kattsumi's attempts to do much else besides slide her thigh along Akashi's sex very difficult. Not to mention, it would put Akashi in a perfect position to up the ante and turn their breast smothering into an actual titfight as she could slam the tops of her breasts into Katsumi's with the jerk of her shoulders.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Thu May 05, 2011 11:08 am

Katsumi's tongue was wrestling back to try and gain purchase in their kissing contest when Akashi pulled away and maneuvered her hands under Katsumi's arms around the back of her neck. The young sumo pursed her lips in slight annoyance. Akashi had caught on and had gained the underhooks in their heated lockup; now Katsumi couldn't use her arms nearly as well to leverage Akashi off the ground while thrusting upwards with her thigh to force pleasure and upset her lover's balance! Katsumi took a few "shots" at Akashi anyways, pressing her thigh up deeply into her rival's lower lips and flexing the powerful muscle, then slowly, almost grudgingly sliding her leg back into her previous stance, making sure not to lose any ground in their struggle. Each iota of sexual ecstasy was one more step closer to a victory in Katsumi's favor, and since Akashi was one hell of a powerful woman, both physically and sexually, the young Sadaji wanted to snag any advantage she could get.

Soon enough, Katsumi felt Akashi's grip return much of the pressing and shoving back to their chests, even in their new and more upright position, their navels and hips still tantalizingly close. "Oho? Akashi-chan, I'm surprised," Katsumi half-purred, half-growled, her tone becoming more heated, more prideful, more challenging by the minute, "I didn't think you wanted my girls to pancake yours quite so early... But if you really insist..." Under the coursing water and rising heat, Katsumi loosened her arms from her bearhug and instead rested her arms around the tops of Akashi's shoulders, wrapping around her rival's own neck, taking up Akashi's challenge for a breast battle, confident in the firmness and density of her bounteous chest. Let it never be said that Katsumi Sadaji was not competitive, even in her loving.

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 am

Akashi moaned in the kiss as Katsumi's thigh pressed against her wet sex. Not necessarily from being aroused, although she certainly was just being in the presence of another strong lusty sumo, but because she could feel with her pussy muscles, Katsumi's tightening thigh muscles and it was strangely erotic. She grinned when Katsumi pulled away and let hot panting breaths fall on the lower portion of Katsumi's face. She listened to the declaration and scoffed but held her ground.

"Any day.." She huffed. "I'll grind your tits to dust!" She proclaimed. Akashi was a beautiful woman in almost ever sense of the word but there was no place she was more proud of than her big beautiful and natural bust. for a woman who could not turn to classical sumo do to her gender and was forced into a more erotic, stylized version of the sport, she could not simply build bulk. It was even more of a stressful balancing act than most women endured. she had to be big so she could perform her sumo duties but she had to keep a stunning figure as well and poured that energy into naturally building up her breasts. Careful diet, excruciating exercise regiment and a little bit of luck seemed to have blessed her with a near perfect set of breasts. Though she would destroy Katsumi and make sweet, passionate love to her as her prize, in one aspect of their fight, there was much more pride on the line as she slammed her breasts upwards and began to grind them against Katsumi's as she grunted.

"Katsumi-chan." She managed through her teeth. "If you thought that was anything more than a love tap, you better just pull those tits out of my girl's way right now and concentrate on some other part of my body." She grunted as her hands gripped the back of Katsumi's neck and she rolled her shoulders backwards to try and push Katsumi back with the strength of her breasts!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next