by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Clash of Passion

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Clash of Passion Empty A Clash of Passion

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:04 am

*continued from here*

As it turned out, Athena was still very dismayed by the result of her match against Alexander Abram, which ended with a draw, to even consider relieving herself on her own. She couldn't stand the fact that her victory was pulled away from her grasp at the last second. For a prideful woman such as Athena Wonder, that simply couldn't stand, and it needed to be rectified by any means necessary, even if she had to go to the men's locker room in order to find the subject of her ire.

The blonde MILF didn't bother to change her clothes, still wearing her sweaty, skin-tight long-sleeved red leotard as she headed over to the men's locker room to look for one particular self-proclaimed Conqueror. In one way or another, this matter had to be resolved as soon as possible so that she could get at least something out of this farce of a match. Then again, she also forgot to keep track of the time limit, which was half an hour.

Without even bothering to at least knock, Athena opened the door, storming into the locker room where Alexander was presumably at. She had a score to settle with him, and she would not take a no for an answer.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Clash of Passion Empty Re: A Clash of Passion

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:27 am

For Alexander the last half hour had been down listening to one of the AFW's trainers giving him a run down of his performance. Apparently, for a normal match it started out fine, but ended with errors in judgement that would have resulted in a loss if time had not run out. Finally released, Alex wandered into the locker room to for what he felt was an overdue shower. Entering, he found it empty. With the show concluded most of the active roster for the night was heading home. Stripping his sweat laden outfit off, he set it aside before entering the large open public shower room and stood under one of the shower heads

"But it wasn't a normal match, at last not at the end. She had gotten me so hard it was a miracle I didn't just burst in the ring.." he muttered to himself as he turned on the water. "She knew what she we doing...she just didn't count on me doing it back."

The memory of it brought back the arousal Alex had felt in the ring, making him give an exasperated groan. "Damn it she's still doing it to me..." he said as he stepped into the hot water from the shower....

Last edited by valen311 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:15 am

Athena had entered the empty men's locker room a while after Alexander entered, and when she heard the sound of the shower head being turned on, she headed over to open shower room, and she saw Alexander having his shower.

"Heh... finally found you..." Athena said, sounding a little grumpy when she spoke to the man. Crossing her arms under her chest, she would stand in front of the open shower stall, taking a good look of the man who was showering. "I've got a score to settle with you, buster," she said, somehow studying the figure of the self-proclaimed Conqueror as he washed himself. For some reason, her loins started to stir again, and she rubbed her meaty thighs against each other as she stood before the man.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:04 am

Alex blinked as he heard a woman's voice sound out behind him. Quickly he whirled around, shocked for a moment. When he saw who it was, he crossed his arms as well, trying to look unbothered even his hardened member rose from his groin.

The sight of the elder Wonder's body in it's tight revealing outfit didn't exactly encourage that go away.

"Athena." he said, keeping his voice even. "This score couldn't wait until after I got done here....?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:22 am

Athena showed Alexander a confident grin, though upon noting his hardened member rising from her groin, she couldn't help but have her eyes drawn on it. Gulping and licking her lips, she looked at the so-called Conqueror, trying to remember what she wanted to say exactly. After seeing the man's hunky appearance and his well-endowed member, she got an idea, and that idea was something that she would definitely get behind.

"Well, considering that we're here, we may as well get it settled right here, right now..." Athena said, eyes still staring at his groin hungrily. "So, have you ever been in a sexfight before?" She asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 am

Warily, Alex watched Athena as she spoke. He was half  expecting the blonde to attack him. However what she said next surprised him.

He had heard of sexfighting, this form of competition that involved using sex to exhaust or defeat the opponent in some way. It was what hentai wrestling was based on, to sort of speak.

Looking at Athena he smirked.

"No, I haven't. But, I think if we go by what was going on the ring, you were close to losing one, weren't you?" he said. "If I can't have the victory I deserve out in the ring, then I'll take it here, if you're challenging me..."

Of course conveniently, he left off the fact he was as worked up as she was....possibly even more.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:38 pm

Knowing that he hadn't been in a sexfight before, Athena was confident that she could triumph against her. She was an experienced sexfighter besides being a veteran in wrestling industry. She had this obvious advantage that she would certainly capitalize on, and after that time-limit draw from her match against Alexander earlier, conquering the so-called Conqueror in a battle of sexuality would make up for it.

"Good, because we'll settle this, right here, right now..." Athena said. "We aren't going to have some stupid time limit. Here, we're going all out," she said confidently. "We'll exhaust each other until one of us can no longer continue, and the loser will have to do anything the winner have to say." She gave Alexander a challenging look. "So, what about it? You're up for it? Or are you scared?" She taunted him a bit to see his reaction.

Whatever his reaction would be, the blonde MILF would start stripping herself, pulling down the ziplock on the back of her attire, removing her tight leotard in sensual manner. And despite being a mother of a young adult woman, Athena still retained a marvelous figure, with her full breasts being finally on display upon being released from their snug confine.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:53 pm

"So that's your game. You couldn't beat me out there, so you think that what, you can fuck me into submission here? Not going to happen. You're taking on more than you can handle...."

With that he flexed his member, making it move up and down visibly. Alex had seen her earlier looks at it, and used the tactic to draw her attention back to it while she was stripping out of her outfit. While he hadn't been in a hentai match, or sexfight, (those were actually real?) he had more than his fair share of sexual encounters. He felt confident he could tame Athena. Even if she had the best looking female body that he had seen in years, his gaze lingering on her bountiful breasts. But he was younger, and that made him guess he had the stamina advantage. Not to mention, the size of the muscle most important for a male in a hentai contest. The dark haired man wasn't one to brag but at almost eight inches long, he had some women react in amazement.

After she was naked, Alex went along the wall, turning on more of the shower heads until half of them were going, creating an area of hot water cascading from the wall.

"This is the ring for our little contest." he explained. "Once you step into the water with me, none of us can leave it until one of us gives up. Agreed?'

With that he stood under the water, awaiting Athena's opening gambit....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:17 am

Already stripping herself bare, Athena would wait for Alexander to prepare for the ring for their little contest. Her eyes were drawn at his member, looking desirable and manly, Athena couldn't wait to get her hands on it and prove it to him how superior she was compared to him in terms of sexual prowess.

When everything was ready, Athena would step into their makeshift ring. She had done this kind of fight so many times before, and to think that she might lose this one was preposterous, especially against a complete greenhorn such as Alexander, who had admitted that he had never fought in any sexfight before. Though to be fair, he packed quite a package down there, and no matter how green he was, Athena was certain that she would enjoy this fight for all its worth.

"Okay, ready or not, here I come," Athena declared as she would come over towards Alexander, planning to start the match by grappling with him first. No matter how lewd it was, a sexfight was still a fight, and she would treat it as such.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Seeing Athena advancing, Alex was unsure how to proceed. Should he charge in and tackle her, perhaps? Fall back towards the wall? No retreat right at the start wasn't his style. Then as Athena entered the zone of falling water the dark haired man decided on his opening move.

Stepping towards the blonde, Alex would try to get his arms around her waist. Showing off his strength, he would try to lift her off the floor in a bearhug. As he did, he would also bring his mouth to Athena's right breast, lips enveloping the nipple, licking it while trying to keep her held!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next