Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for love?

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Looking for love? - Page 8 Empty Re: Looking for love?

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Ofelia gave Asteria a gentle squeeze as she leaned into her. "mmmm. How are you doing, suga?" She said looking up at the witch. "Are you happy now that you're all mine?" She hoped the witch was. As her first 'conquest' of the AFW, Asteria would probably have a special place in Ofelia's heart. More than likely she wouldn't get sent to court with other women as much as being kept for the burlesque queen's own personal attendant.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:51 pm

" Course I am. I can finally relax, with you.. " Asteria smiled brightly at her, nuzzling her cheek while Zasashi merely stared at the two before looking back infront of her, looking strict and serious as always. Though she did find it strange to see Asteria like this.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Good." She said with a smile and purred at Asteria. "I like my girls nice and relaxed. She gave Zasashi anaother firm slap on the behind. "Cause if they're too serious, it makes those their with feel nervous and awkward." She looked up at the kunoichi with a bright smile. "Right, suga? So..." She said. "When was the last time you were laid?" She said asking Zasashi the question outright.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 am

Zasashi started to blush darkly when she was asked such a question, looking away and mumbled. " Months ago.. " Astera gave Ofé️lia a cheerfull kiss on her cheek and smiled brightly. The Witch was certainly showin a much brighter spirit then before.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 am

Ofelia bent her head and received the kiss affectionately. She cooed as the lips smacked against her and flashed Asteria a warm smile. "Hmmm." She said. "forgive me for assumin, suga, but I wouldve guessed it was longer. Not because i don't think you could get some. Pretty thing like you could probably have any man or woman she wanted. But you seem like the type to put business before pleasure." She laughed to herself. "But pleasure is my business so I'll need you to be able to handle your own between the sheets. Think you got what it takes?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 am

(( Sorry it took so long. ))

" I've only been into bussiness a few months, and I had a erotic encounter with an opponent. Like that never happens in any match around here. "

Zasashi glared off to the side, hiding the faint tint of crimson on her cheeks, meanwhile, Asteria had leant against Ofé️lia as if she was a child staying close to hr parent, she had obviously taken quite a liking to the girl that might have just saved the witch from the darkness, though no one would know that. Zasashi's eyes widened a little when she heard Ofé️lia's question, glaring back down at her.

' I suppose.. I could try? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 am

((No problem at all ^^ Hope everything is ok with you))

"Oho." Ofelia said grinning slyly at Zasashi. "So it was not a moment of passion but in the heat of battle. That's much different you know." She said eyeing Zasashi. She then turned and looked at Asteria. She rubbed her hand up and down the witch's leg. Because Asteria was the first to join her harem, she would always have a special place. She wanted Asteria to feel safe and secrue around her. After she was done rubbing, she would give the girl's butt a quick pinch and then look up at her with a smile before turning to Zasashi again.

"You'll have to try, darlin. I'll be testing you out personally when we get back. I need to know how well you perform." She then looked back at Asteria. "I'll need to tend to her alone but afterwards we can have time together. If you want, you can even watch." She said just trying to give the witch soem choices. "Is that alright, suga?" She said knowing that even if it wasn't ok, it had to be that way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 pm

(( I'll manage. ))

Asteria squeaked but pured soon afterwards, nodding at her before she'd shake her head, the witch had other plans off course.

" Well.. I'm not really much of a watcher.. And I need to speak to my sister tonight, if I'm allowed. "

Zasashi was blushing like a tomato, it was enough to have the kunoichi not be so stealthy anymore, almost stumbling on her knees because of it, looking away again as she spoke out.

" O-Okay. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:52 am

Ofelia raised her eyebrow at Asteria's words. Honestly she hadn't gotten much of a chance to ask the witch about her personal life and was surprised to hear she had siblings she spoke to. "You're allowed, suga." She said. "Consider yourself having the night off. It works out perfectly since I'll be breaking this hot dumplin in all night." She said slapping Zasashi on the ass gently. If you would like, you can take tomorrow off as well. It'll be that lethargic russian gal's turn."

She looked up at Zasashi and smiled. "My mind is at ease now." She said with a grin. She then took Zasashi's hand and wrapped her smaller one around it. "When will you be meeting up with your sis, hun?" She asked Asteria. "And will you ever be showing her off to me?" She raised an eyebrow. The question was only partially serious. She was interested to see how her sister matched up to the witch but at the same time she wasn't going to press too far into Asteria's business.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 am

Zasashi felt much like a hired plaything right about now but she knew she had no say in this, closing her eyes for a few seconds so she could think of something else before her eyes re-opened to dsplay the serious glare within them. She'd bring one hand up to stroke through her hair, bringing it back in it's usual style while she listened to the conversation between Asteria and Ofé️lia.

" Well uhm... Asura is mostly busy with alot and sometimes needs my help.. So I'm not sure when she has any free time left at all. "

Asteria brought one hand up to tap her finger against the sie of her forehead, as if in tought while she leaned in close against the girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next