by saryakimura96 Today at 8:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 8:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Misunderstanding love??

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Misunderstanding love?? Empty Misunderstanding love??

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:39 am

The day is a sunny Sunday in the morning ,several weeks after Yumi and the young Setsuna have a little sparring match. Usually ,she would just hanging around the gym and becoming a gym rat in the morning until the afternoon and leaving her children at home but don't know why ,she just wanted to hang out with her children all day long in this beautiful Sunday morning. Her children of course more than happy to hear that. They're more than eager to visit the newly opened theme park and they have begged their mother to take them there since the start of this month and now the dream comes true as some people might said.

Breakfast in the morning ,hanging out at the mall and waiting for the theme park to open at 11 a.m and spending all of the time in the theme park ,having mother-children fun until it's closed.

Yumiko decides to have a dinner in a restaurant instead of at home cause she is way lazy to cook now but that's when disaster happens. Yumi after she pays the bill for the dinner somehow doesn't shove her purse deep enough into her dark-blue tight fitting skinny jeans' pocket. Shinji ,her son and Suzuki ,her daughter play a prank on her. Together ,they pull the purse out of their mother's pocket and smile happily. They don't know what will cost their mother if she loses her purse.

Yumiko still without her knowledge ,leading her children to the main entrance as they decide to go home. On the way to the main entrance ,an attractive girl who looks like in her mid 30's step into the restaurant. Yumiko can't help but flashing a warm smile at her while walking along with her children. Her smile is nothing but just a friendly smile but when it's added by the 80's style tight-fitting red polkadot dress that she is wearing ,Yumi seems to show some interest at this beautiful stranger while the fact is she's not.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding love?? Empty Re: Misunderstanding love??

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Junko Higurashi, or Diao-chan as she was known in the business, was about to enjoy a nice quiet dinner for herself after a fine Sunday afternoon of doing as little as she could get away with. She was dressed up in a lovely summer Kimono which she had tailored to show off enough of her proud cleavage to get a few extra looks that her immaculate hair and make up didn't.

As she walked into the bustling diner, she caught a mother corralling a pair of children out of the restaurant. Being a mother herself, she smiled brightly at the cheerful scene, loving to see a mother perform her duties with as much grace and beauty as the woman seemed to be doing. As it was, Junko had a smile waiting for the woman. The standard greeting of knowing mothers. But as she flashed her pearly whites, She caught something unexpected in Yumi's eyes. It was a flash that Junko was definitely not expecting.

Yumi's kids looked so young, but could it be that this woman had a wild streak as well? Was she so boldly flirting with the elder MILF? Junko wasn't sure but she was certainly intrigued. A bit of serendipity to pass the dinner with, she thought.

But as she sat down, she felt her foot kick something under the table. She reached down and discovered a purse was laying on the floor. Normally she would have given it to the attendant, but something made her have a little peek.

She read a little bit of the identification and say Yumi's picture. Yumiko Kitano It read. Junko suddenly grinned mischievously as she tucked the ID back in the purse and slipped the purse under her arm. She left a few Yen for troubling the restaurant staff and slipped out.

She was able to spot Yumi and raised a curious eyebrow as she slowly towed her youngins down the street. She decided that for the moment, she would slyly follow this Yumi and see if the evening might turn out even more interesting than she had first thought.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am

Not feeling being tailed by anyone ,Yumi with her children keep walking and walking until they pass an ice-cream store. It was pretty accidental and Yumi couldn't help but to spank her forehead while her kids keep whining and begging her to buy their favorite ice-creams. She had no choice but to agree with their demands unless she wants them to cry all night long because of those silly 300 yen ice cream.

"Alright! alright! let's get into the shop" *sigh* "I shouldn't pass this store but ohh well...they're my kids ,my responsibility" Yumi keeps saying to herself and the burden that she carried earlier inside of her disappear just like that ,mother loves and cares do exist.

Yumi then leads the two cute kids into the ice-cream store which is pretty crowded at the time but that gives her kids time to choose wisely.

It takes longer than Yumi expected until they're being served by the waitress of the store ,pretty fine young lady with stunning blue eyes that capture Yumi's attention for a while until the servant clears her throat and jolts Yumi's mind back into reality.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh....yes...i want to order take away strawberry with oreo and sprinkles on it and for the other ,i would like chocolate with sprinkles also and 'Pocky' " says Yumi nervously to the waitress ,Yumi herself doesn't know what is she doing. She feels so embarrassed but nothing that she can do now except to flash a warm and friendly smile of hers until the waitress takes their order.

It wasn't so long after ,Yumi begins to reach her pocket ,eyes are widening in all of a sudden when she couldn't get a hold of anything from her right pocket. Her heart pounds so fast ,thinking that she might lose her purse already but then she calms herself "Maybe it's in the other pocket" thought Yumi but then she reaches her other pocket ,there's nothing as well.

Yumi jumps from her seat ,fully shocked and begins to search for her purse under the table while yelling ,"Where is it??!!! Where is it??!!" in a state full of panic.

Last edited by 6123 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Junko stalked into the ice cream shop that Yumi and her children went into. Ice cream sounded wonderfully, especially since she didn't get to have a proper dinner. She knew how this play was going to end though and slowly and easily reached into her Kimono sleeve and curled her fingers around a few bills.

When Yumi began to fret over her missing purse, Junko gracefully stepped forward and slid the money on the counter. "This one's on me, fufufu." She said and chuckled softly, batting her eyes at Yumi before nodding her head down to her other hand which held Yumi's purse. "Don't worry." She said as she set it down for Yumi to take. "I found it at the restaurant and just had to deliver it in person."

Junko then took her fan put with her free hand and unfolded it with a gesture to cover her lips, making her look even more seductive and mischievous. "Don't worry though, I'll still cover this one. I hope you don't mind."

Junko then bent down and looked at the two children and smiled warmly. "I have two baby boys of my own." She said. "You two are so big and adorable! I hope that you're treating your mother well!" She said with a motherly smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Yumi was too busy to notice the attractive girl in the cute summer kimono actually tailed her until the ice cream shop. All she does is keep searching and searching with fast pounding heart before the attractive girl saves the day.

Yumi can't help but to feel so relieved after knowing the fact that the girl she met and smiled at earlier back in the restaurant is the one who saves the day. Yumi thanx the stranger repeatedly ,taking her purse softly from Diao-Chan's hand and still thanking her repeatedly while she is on the floor ,kneeling.

Something odd happens afterwards ,the attractive girl seems acting seductively and mischievously with the fan covering her lips. Yumi couldn't figure out what to answer and her cheeks blush hard when Junko bent down and looking at her two children "That breasts" Yumi keeps locking her eyes on Junko's hanging chest inside that kimono made of thin fabric. Her jaw dropped without her knowledge while she is admiring how beautiful it is and how tasty it'll be if she could get her tongue on it but Yumi suddenly shakes her her sideways rapidly and says to herself ,"Why can i even think something like this??!! i'm so embarrassed ,i'm a mom ,i shouldn't think about that!!!".

Yumiko keeps shaking her head and drawing nearby attention before Junko's word pretty much jolting her back into reality. She couldn't reply anything at first but she feels awkward if she couldn't so she replies Junko with any words that she could figure out right away.

"Yes...yes i bet they're treating me well haha" says Yumiko with a small laugh but she doesn't realize that Junko was addressing it all to her kids who warmly smile at the friendly stranger.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Junko smileds at the kids but has a feeling about their mother. She hears the words and then stands up. She lookeds at Yumi and sees that there is a faint receding red on her cheeks and smiles mischievously.

"Fufufu." She chuckles to herself and pulls the fan over her mouth to bat her eyes at Yumi once more. She then folds up her fan and presses it on Yumi's shoulder, deftly trailing it down her arm. "Well, I really should be going. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. It was nice meeting you and your lovely children. Hopefully we'll meet again. I just hope the circumstances will be more..." Junko licked her lops and looked at Yumi seductively before glancing down at the children.

"...Inviting."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 am

Hearing the words from the attractive stranger stating that she wants to leave. Yumiko at all of a sudden thinks hard ,thinking the best way to make her stay with her for a while. She doesn't know why this sudden ,attracted to someone feelings takes over and if she wants to make Diao-chan stay ,she had to think fast.

The light bulb then lights up inside her head ,the Kitano family's tea might be the best way to do it. Without any hesitation ,the poor love depressed mother yells out ,"Please don't go!!!".

All eyes in the ice cream shop for once more glancing on her ,Yumi couldn't help but to blush with face turning into as red as a tomato. "Please don't go!!" Yumi continues "I want to invite you to have my family's special tea...yeah! my family's special tea at my house. It'll be rude if you leave me like this". "Noo!! it'll be rude if you leave me like this???!! what the hell that i'm talking about!!" thought Yumi ,spanking her forehead several times ,thinking how stupid she is for saying such a nonsense.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 am

Junko turned to leave with a smile on her face. her ploy was set in otion and she knew her tantalized fellow MILF would take the bait. As she took a step, she raised her eyebrows at Yumi's call for her to stop. She brought up her fan and smiled almost wickedly behind it. She then smoothly turned around and looked at Ymuiko, bowing deeply.

"You honor me!" She said with a respectful tone. She then leaned forward, closed her fan and pressed it against Yumi's shoulder. She leaned in and whispered coolly. "I would never leave you like this, Yumi-chan." She whispered before she slid away from them and up to the counter. She ordered herself a cone of vanilla and then turned back to the family.

Junko slid her fan back where it belonged, her sleeves covering her hands as she brought her cone up and gave it playful licks. "I'm all yours." She said sweetly and smiled at the group.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:03 pm

"Ehhh???" The single mom sounds confused with Diao-Chan's sudden attitude ,what a cougar like attitude that stalks a young mom like Yumi to bring her into the "den" afterwards before seducing her to have sex with the "cougar". What?? what was Yumi thinking?? it was so cruel to think Junko in that way...the girl might be just teasing her or it's just her nature to act that way. Yumi know she shouldn't think that way ,especially after Junko just saved her life by returning her purse.

Yumi couldn't answer the girl when she stated "I'm all yours" ,she noticed a pair of eyes staring at them when Diao-chan said it and licking her ice cream in a rather kinky way. Fortunately ,the orders are finished and Yumi fetch it for her kids and gives it to them while forcing a smile on her face and trying not to be rude with her lifesaver.

"All..alright...let's...go home...and Miss..." Yumi pats her kids' heads and leading them to the main entrance to leave the ice-cream shop and go home ,calling it a day. "And miss....hmm miss...please follow me ,i have to show my gratitude to you ,you should really taste the tea".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Junko smiles brightly at how flustered Yumi is. She continues to carefully lick her iced cream and watches as Yumi tries desperately to coral her youngins, and her flustered disposition, out of the parlour. But as she listens to Yumi's cute stuttere, a faint blush of her own comes over her face.

"Oh my, fufu..." She says and steps forward. She bows to Yumi. "Please forgive my rudeness. "My name is Higurashi. Higurashi Junko. But you can just call me Diao-chan~<3"

Junko winks atYumi. "Please forgive me a second time. I had to look at your ID, so I knew who to giev the wallet back to. I hope you can forgive the intrusion, Yumi-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next