Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for love?

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Looking for love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for love?

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Ofelia smiled up at the witch with confidence. "I told ya, Suga. You're mine and I want to make things official with your little organization so I don't get jumped when you turn up missing for lengthy periods of time. I know how these things work, darlin. I used to be in an 'organization' myself." Though Ofelia's was an actual criminal enterprise, she knew the rules they followed. If anything, she figured that they would be stricter back in Brazil than here.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 pm

" U-Uhm.. Alright.. "Asteria would nod at Ofé️lia before she'd turn to head to one of the larger rooms near the main hall, waiting for Ofé️lia to follow off course, still she had her doubts, what should se do if Ofé️lia was in trouble? This was a little hard for her but she just thought to herself to placed her trust in the girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Ofelia grinned and stepped forward to give the girl a comforting pat on the butt before she followed her. "It seems kinda unusual for you to be so worried, Suga." She paused. "Even though I'm small in stature, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. If I couldn't do that, how could I take care of you?" She tried to keep her voice low in case others were listening. "You just do what you have to when the time comes and things'll work out darlin."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 pm

" If you say so.. Then I'll try not to worry that much. " The witch brought one hand up, stroking the fingers through the few locks of her hair that were shown from underneath the witch hat, another sigh came from Asteria's lips, walking along the hall and towards the black door closest to the corner, opening it very slowly and peeking inside to see who was there, luckily only Zasashi, Shanari and Cerbera were inside, reading a book or playing on a gameboy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Ofelia watched as Asteria peeked in the door. She patted her on the butt again and smiled. "C'mon now, Suga... don't pussy foot around. You need to make your intentions known. She slid past the witch and grabbed the door and swung it open. "Hello ladies!" She said and struttied into the room, brimming with confidence. She eyed the three of them. "well now... aren't you all a bunch of tastey looking cuties." She pulled out a cigar that she had tucked away and sniffed it before notching it in her fingers, not lighting it at the moment. "My name's Ofelia Castro and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintences."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Asteria almost fell upon her knees when Ofé️lia slammed the door open, the three girls blinking and looked over at this odd dressed girl, Shanari laying upsidedown on the table and eyeing the girl cautiously, mumbling out to Zasashi and Cerbera. " Since when did we get a new member? " Cerbera nodded at Zasashi, who quickly got into a battle stance though when Cerbera noticed Asteria, she quickly ordered Zasashi to stand down, the leader was seated besides Shanari, going through a few things from her cellhpone while Zasashi leant back against the wall to rest and wait for any possible hostility. The girl's said nothing to Ofé️lia's words though Asteria moved in aswel and spoke out to the rest.

" As she just said.. She's Ofé️lia, the person I had a match with.. She fights quite good. "

Shanari started to laugh softly, continueing to lay onto her back and staring upwards to the two.

" You mean.. She fucks good. "

" M-Maybe.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Ofelia was not perturbed by Shanari's words. She pointed her cigar at the russian. "Honey, I don't just fuck good, I fuck the best." She corrected her. "If you wanna find out, you can swing by my place sometime and I'll give you test drive, free of charge." She oozed confidence despite the situation. She got right to the point looking over the girls. She assumed the one who did not even blink at the brazen entrance must have been the leader. A leader's confidence never wavered and a minion was shaken at the slightest disturbance in the routine.

"I'm starting a little organization of my own and I want your cute little witch to be to be my first recruit." She waved her hand, knowing that there might be some retaliation to these words. "But I'm not looking to just take her away from you. I know what that's like and believe me I wouldn't want to start a war with you ladies. I'm just one lone girl after all." She smiled innocently at that comment.

"Rather, I would like to negotiate for her. Perhaps we can strike some kind of deal?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Cerbera finally tilted her head to stare at Ofé️lia with her ghastly eyes, moving one hand back to stroke her fingers over the strands of hair that were blocking the view of one eye, taking Ofé️lia's body and words into her mind.

" What kind of deal? "

Shanari tilted her head back to stare over at Cerbera before back at Ofé️lia aswell, she was a little confused at first but to hear about a another organization, that was quite new to hear. Asteria stood behind Ofé️lia, as if the girl was protecting her, saying nothing though.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:29 pm

"Hmmm." Ofelia said as she took out a pack of matches and handed them to Asteria. "Do you mind?" She said holding up the cigar to Cerbera. "I don't like to make deals unless I've had a few puffs to think it over." She turned back to Asteria and put the cigar in her mouth. "If it's all right, then be a dear." She said motioning for Asteria to light it. "Well. I'm not sure what I could offer an established organization like yourself but... " She smirked a little "Your ladies are lookin a bit lethargic." She said motioning to Shanari. "When's the last time they've had a good fuck." She then purred at Cerbera. "How bout you, suga? When's the last time you've had a good time? All work and no play...." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Cerbera blinked at first, wondering what Ofé️lia was talking about before blushing darkly and quickly yelled out at her.

" I don't ' fuck ', thank you very much and I tend to keep it that way! And using sex as a deal it just stupid.. How about money? "

Shanari and Zasashi merely looked away from Ofé️lia now though they both knew it's been quite a while since they last had such type of fun though said nothing about it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next