» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for love?

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Looking for love? - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for love?

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Ofelia took a few puffs from the cigar and pondered it for a moment. "Well." She said with a sly grin. "If you say something like that, then you really mustn't have been touched properly in quite a while." She said referring to how quickly Cerbera snapped and said she didn't fuck. "Hon, there's more to it than just fucking. I could make such sweet love to you and there wouldn't be an ounce of fucking going on. Someone like you, who has the kind of command you do, really deserves to get lost in a moment of passion every now and again, doesn't she?"

She took a deep in hale from her Cigar and blew out a perfect smoke ring. "it's a shame you would so willingly and fervently deny yourself such sweet pleasures, but if it must be that way, then maybe I could sweeten the deal with a little bit of money."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm

" Shut up already.. "

Cerbera turned to look away, glaring at the wall while the other two looked at Cerbera, Shanari starting to roll from side to side on the table befre she'd stretch out her arms and legs, closing her eyes completely for those few moments before she'd purr out softly, she was certainly in a lazy mood tonight.

" How much money? "

Asteria was still a little shocked from Ofé️lia's words that she forgot to light the cigar, taping at it a few times before she'd look for a lighter, the witch sighing.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Ofelia sighed. To her, it was a shame that somone would deny themselves such an exquisit e pleasure but some people just wanted to walk around with sticks up their asses and it seemed like Cerbera was the type. Though Ofelia grinned inwardly. She bet if she could get the girl alone for just a few minutes, she could pursuade Cerbera of the error of her ways. Perhaps she just didn't want to seem that way in front of her subordinates.

"Hmmm." She said and looked up at Asteria. "Well Ever since moving here I haven't been quite as well off as I was in Brazil, but I still have a little bit of pocket change left over from my stay. I don't overcharge for girls though." She said incredulously. She was a business woman herself. She looked around and smiled. "Is there any way the two of us could discuss this... alone? It's improper to allow ones underlings to be privvy to the aifairs of those in charge, at least it is where I come from. Aside from that... I won't go any further with the negotiations until W've been properly introduced. Here you know my name and I haven't a clue what yours is."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Cerbera sighed, she thought only for the money and future ordeals she could ignore later on because of Asteria, she just decided to bargain with Ofé️lia, getting off the chair and headed to the smaller room.

" Cerbera, is my name. "

She gestured Shanari and Zasashi out of the large room and outside to guard while she waited for Ofé️lia to enter the smaller room, closing the door behind her and walked up to the table to take a seat on it, sighing.

" So, how much money ARE we speaking of? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 am

Ofelia walked into the room, looking back at Asteria and motioning for her to stay as well. She walked next to next to Cerbera. "It's a pleasure to meet you, darlin." She said with a wry smile. She sighed as well. "All business, even when it's just us?" She seemed a little sad at the thought. "If I make some phone calls I could be able to get you any amount you wanted really."

She walked around the room and eyed Cerbera from various angles, clearly oggling the girl just a bit. "I'm curious about your organization though. What exactly will you use this money for?" She wondered. "And you don't need to worry bout me, hon. I was practically raised in this kinda business so I know what's at stake, but since you won't even look at me without that serious face, I need something else to occupy my mind other than that sexy little body of yours."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 am

" .... "

Cerbera looked away every time she came into eye contact with Ofé️lia, releasing a heavy sigh and clenches her hands into fists.

" ..Don't tempt me to beat the living daylight out of you.. How soon can you get the money ready. "

Cerbera was trying not to show any weakness nor a blush on her cheeks, knowing that Ofé️lia would want that, resting back on the table and placing her hands on table, her chest arching forward because of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:31 am

Ofelia raised her eyebrow when she was threatened. "Now now.' She said waving her hand dismissively. "There's no need to threaten me. I've been in plenty of situations like this in my time and that's not going to work. Just because I'm sweet as suga don't mean that I can't hold my own. Besides, we're in two different worlds. Maybe you could whoop me in a fight, darlin but I guarantee you wouldn't last more than five minutes in my world. I'm sure I'd have you cumming like a virgin before you even knew what happened, so take your threats somewhere else and let's talk business."

She couldn't help but sneak a peek at Cerbera's chest as she puffed it out. It really was a shame Cerbera had to be so stiff. But if she could get someone like Asteria, then she was sure she could get someone like Cerbera too. Not in the same way of course but she was determined to fuck this woman once before her time in the AFW was up. It had become a personal challenge now. "Depends on how much you're looking for. If it's only a few thousand I could get it to you in a few days, if it's a couple dozen then it would take a little longer, but if you're going to start talking about double digits, then your gonna have to sweeten the deal a little bit, hon. That little witchy's cute but I could go and find a girl and make her mine for no charge who might be just as good." She then grinned. "So you see, really, I'm the one who's doing you a favor. Taking her off your hands and padding your coffers a bit."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:37 am

" Hmph.. If you're trying to challenge me to such a pointless fight, you're out of luck, I don't fight like that. It's too stupid. "

Cerbera would grin darkly, hoping that struck a nerve at Ofé️lia, bringing one hand up to move one of the large tails of hair to the side, releasing a gently yawn afterwards, the dark kawaii wasn't realy much of a sleeper these days and those black like color under her eyes were the proof of it. When Ofé️lia talked about sweetening the deal, she'd merely sigh and waved dismissively.

" Twenty thousand and you can play with Shanari or Zasashi. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 am

Ofelia grinned. She wasn't going to give up anything. "Challenge you?" She questioned. "I'm only trying to put it in terms you might understand." She had to be careful with those words, she certainly wasn't calling Cerbera stupid. "But I wonder..." She thought out loud. "When was the last time you were touched in a pleasing manner? Or kissed someone?" She smiled. When the moneyamount was finally submitted she grinned.

"$25,000 and I want all three. Asteria will be mine, no questions asked and she'll sever ties with you exept on a personal basis if she chooses. I'll take Shanari whenever I desire her and for whatever means necessary but she'll still be a full member of your organization. And seeing as Zasashi seems to be some kind of body guard, I'll take her only when it doesn't interferes with her duties to your organization." She then grinned rather slyly. "And I'll make it an even $30,000 if I can have one kiss from you. Just one but I get to kiss you for at least a minute. 5k for just a single kiss, how bout that, suga? Shouldn't a leader do whatever it takes for the benefit of her organization? Isn't this really nothing or are you so afraid of intimate contact that that's still not a high enough price?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:17 am

Cerbera glared daggers at Ofé️lia from that final offer, it was certainly quite alot of money to be having. She could buy alot of stuff with it aswell as spending it on new wrestlers, she should take it.. But would it be really worth for that kiss. Cerbera thought long and hard for those few moments, then finally she started to shrug and look back at Ofé️lia with a grumble.

" Deal.. Just make it quick. "

Cerbera continued to keep her seat on the table, not planning on moving for the girl though was a little annoyed, she really never did kiss someone for pleasurable purposes and now this strange, new girl wanted one from her, was she mad? She just figured it would b for the benefit of the Era of Hell, closing her eyes and waiting impatiently.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next