by killcarrion Today at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 11:17 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 11:16 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by killcarrion Today at 11:15 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling - Page 6 Empty Re: The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling

Post by Kookio Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm

At this point, while normally, all of Akemi's thoughts would be focused on the fact that she lost and announcing her revenge, Gaia managed to keep Akemi's mind away from such thoughts and hold her attention on the idea of a date. A real date. While Gaia would think that Akemi would be used to that type of intimacy, such an activity was foreign to the girl's mind because everyone she usually met would be driven away by her weirdness. Not once has anyone legitimately asked her out on a date.

Gaia had successfully broken down Akemi's many walls that the girl usually put up to keep herself safe and that left the Chuunibyou girl speechless for what was the first time. She was blushing so hard her thoat tightened up so even if she knew what to say, she wouldn't be able to. Things would only get worse when Gaia leaned in and brought up the idea of the two of them showering together. After a long pause of silence, Akemi finally managed to muster up the strength to say something.

"A-All of them!!" she would yell as if she was about to explode. She couldn't choose because her mind was zooming from thought to thought and in Akemi girl-failure-when-under-pressure fashion, she picked all of them at the same time. The exact moment after she said this, she clasped a hand over her own mouth, looking up at Gaia.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6