Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for love?

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Looking for love? - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for love?

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Ofelia stepped back too and began panting. Now that she was away from Cerbera she could collect her thoughts and perhaps make a counter attack if Cerbera pressed further. "Listen, suga. I don't know why your gettin all bent outta shape because of a little smooch but you need to relax. I've been beaten to a pulp before plenty of times and I've done my fair share of beating as well. We're ladies, what is this exchange really gonna prove? I never thought you weren't strong and as a leader of an organization, I respect you. Are you intimidated by me?" She smiled. "Or are you afraid that you actually liked the kiss?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:01 pm

" You're just asking for a beat down! "

With a loud growl, Cerbera advanced towards Ofé️lia, clenching her hands into fists and leaped straight towards her, twirling her body around and tried to send a sweepkick straight towards Ofé️lia's cheek.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Ofelia was calm as she watched Cerbera. Now she was ready for an attack and as the kick came, Ofelia back up and tried to grab it and push Cerbera down. She wasn't going to counter-attack, just throw Cerbera off balance. She didn't want to fight this woman and sighed. "Cerbera, dear." She would say. "You did like it, just admit it." She paused. " I know it. I could feel it in your lips. I tell you what. Admit it to me. Tell me how you really felt and I'll let you do what you want to me. You can punch me and beat me up for as long as you want and I won't fight back. But you had better tell me the honest truth or it's going to keep going like this until we're both exhausted with no effort to show for it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Cerbera's eyes widened when her kick was caught and that she was thrown back because of her unbalanced state, falling onto her back with a soft gasp before she'd slowly stand up, hatred now filling her eyes as she glared straight at Ofé️lia, she was beyond pissed off and she was definitely showing it. rushing towards Ofé️lia and tried to clothesline her once more, yelling out. " I did not enjoy anything! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Ofelia sighed at Cerbera's words. What a stubborn woman, she thought. As Cerbera rushed her again, she crouched and attempted to slam her fist into the woman's gut. If she could do that, then she would try and reach out for her arm and twist it behind her back and shove her against the wall.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:19 pm

With Cerbera too blind with rage, she did not place enough focus on her defences and she was punched in the gut, immidiatly going wide eyed and coughing out loudly, her arm caught and twisted behind her back while she was pressed against the wall by Ofé️lia, continueing to cough out lowly as she tried to free her arm first.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Ofelia used both hands to try and keep the hold. "Your anger will be your downfall Suga." She said as she pressed herself forward to whisper into Cerbera's ear. "I've been a perfect and respectable lady since I've been here and been quite generous with you. I could have taken Asteria if I wanted her. That girl is practically my slave now. I could have taken everylast one of them with just a little kiss." She leaned in and ran her tongue up Cerbera's ear. "But like I said... I know the rules of the game, I'm sure I've been playing it longer than you have hun. We do things respectfully and everyone wins. When I win, you win, when you win I win. Ya got that Suga? All I asked was a simple little question and you got all hot and bothered. If you beat me up, then one day you're going to wake up naked in a pool of your own cum fucked so raw in every hole you got, left for all your little worker bees to see that you'll wish the worst that happened to you was getting your ass kicked. I don't appreciate you mocking the way I do things, it's obvious you haven't tried it yet." She then laughed. "I bet you're still a virgin, your cunt's so tight it's making you blind with rage.' She smiled and licked Cerbera's ear again. "So can we play nice and finish this like adults, darlin? Or do you really want to stoop to the level of dogs fighting in the mud for a scrap of bone? Cause I like to do things civilly. I hate doing things this way..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Cerbera's eyes closed tightly, her body twitching from one side to another when she felt that wet tongue over the skin of her ear, which made her legs almost buckle and fall, not being able to keep herself standing if Ofé️lia kept holding her still like this and using her ear to as a lollipop, a growl once more coming from her mouth and she parted her lips and whispered to her. " Shut up.. And stop doing that! Who do you think you are touching me like that!? " Cerbera did however release a heavy sigh, her body still pressed against the wall, the warm, dark red blush upon her cheeks while her eyelids halfly closed, her other arm moving back to pat against Ofé️lia's thigh, as if tapping out. " Okay.. Let me go.. I'll.. Behave. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 am

Ofelia grinned at Cerbera's sharp angry words. "I told you already, hun. I'm Ofelia Castro and I'm the madame around here now." Her tone was hardly threatening but it was said with a firm tone. "This kind of thing I don't like. I like love and I like pleasure and I dislike violence and suffering. If people aren't happy it's because no one has shown them the joys of pleasure. That's why I like to keep a pleasant atmosphere and that's why I like to give proper respect to those who claim to be my equal. Darlin, I like you and even though I think you're plenty delicious eye candy and dammit all if I wouldn't love to toss you down right here and make sweet love to you, that ain't what I mean. Your organization is giving home to girls who would otherwise be out in the street. Girls who have some place to call home and have a family they can count on. Even though you have a cold heart, I believe you really care about these girls. And because we're alike in that respect, I think we're equals." She smiled and kissed Cerbera on the side of the face when she submitted. "I'll let you go, but you have to answer my question first. Tell me... How you really felt about the kiss." She said whispering the words softly into Cerbera's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 am

Cerbera starts to twitch at Ofé️lia's words, staying still but she was definitely geting angry once more because of the words thrown at her, growling at her. " Throw me down and make over to me..? You're stupid. Let me go before I make sure you ever regret holding me like this. " Cerbera let out a small eep when she felt the tongue over the side of her face, which made her blush even darker, her still free hand squeezed Ofé️lia's thigh, trying to push her backwards and make her release her arm. " I'm not going to tell you anything! " Ofé️lia's wispering though.. It felt lke she was being enchanted, her legs quivvering from it while she tilted her head away from Ofé️lia.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next