Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reset Button

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reset Button - Page 2 Empty Re: Reset Button

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 am

Bonnie leaned into Duffy the moment her lover embraced her, feeling her worries slide away as she was kissed and held before Duffy broke it off. Bonnie would have loved to cuddle more but she was keen on giving Duff her space. Everything going back to normal was the silver lining she needed aad hearing Duffy say it back made Bonnie's heart flutter and set her soul at ease.

Bonnie would then give Duffy a cheery smirk and half hearted salute to get more booze. "Aye!" Said Bonnie enthusiastically, but felt some reluctance to sleep on the couch or...

"The money's yours... The truck though... We might have ta' fight for that one." Bonnie added with a teasing grin before her eyes widened, an idea had struck.

"We should try teaming up in Friction! At least once ya know? Fight as a tag team!"
Bonnie exclaimed with a flex of her arm, figuring that maybe good ol' fight with another group that wasn't crazy was all they needed.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:23 am

"Heh." Duffy smirked at Bonnie's words. She shook her head. "Then ye better nay start a row right now while A'hm pissed if ye want yer auto back." She said and then flopped back down on the couch.

"Teamin up?" She repeated Bonnie's words as a question and shrugged. "Sure, why not." It was pretty simple for Duffy. "Ye gonnae get me that beer sometime afer I croak, lassie?" She said in a teasing, yet demanding tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:56 pm

"Oh don't tempt me..." Actually it sounded like a good idea, Bonnie liked the idea of fighting Duffy. A friendly but competitive bout with her lover interested her very much. Fights with Duff were a turn on but a part of her wanted a real competitive bout just for the hell of it, but teaming up with her was something she wanted to do as well.

"Only if ya play the bag pipes for our entrance... But awesome! 'Spose I'll run by AFW HQ and list us for a tag match... But I'll get us a six pack first..." Instantly Bonnie thought of Budweiser but...

"What kinda beer, hun?" She asked with a nervous grin, feeling a bit guilty for forgetting.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:06 am

"Nay." Duffy shook her head. "Dunnae tempt me." She said and kicked her legs up. She then frowned and hopped up. "Fuck this shite." She said. "Get whatever ye want. The dunnae 'ave real glogg 'ere anyway." She said with a shrug.

"I'm gonnae tak a shower while y'er gone. I fuckin reek." She said and wrinkled her nose as she peeled off her shirt and tossed it aside, leaving her in her skirt and bra. She walked off without another word and didn't look back at her lover either.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2