by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When Tempers Collide

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When Tempers Collide - Page 2 Empty Re: When Tempers Collide

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:29 pm

"I know what you are saying, but what are we supposed to do? Forfeit the match and refuse to take part or just have one of us sit out while the other gets a rematch?" Alaina said holding her arms out to the side. "No one wants to win like that or gang up on someone but you know that turning down any chance like that in this business is career suicide."

Alaina sighed. "If sitting out meant I'd get a shot at the belt again after Julia won, because I think either of us would win against Gwendolyn again, I would be all for it. The thing is Entropy has a lot of eager, hungry wrestlers chomping at the bit and a lot of them are deserving of a shot." Alaina shook her head. She really didn't know what the right thing to do was in regard to that match. However, with all Gwenodlyn had done was it wrong to take her out of the equation before the fans got an awesome, fair fight?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:23 am

"They booked it," Taylor said slowly. "Because you asked for it."

She opened and closed her fist on her bad arm. It ached, and she wanted to put it back in her sling, but that would have felt too much like a concession to the pain. She grimaced and decided to tough it out.

"So you would do the right thing, but then you might not get the belt. Right?" Taylor cocked her head and squared up to Alaina, and wagged her finger at her again. "They booked this match to make us gang up on her, and to get us to fight each other. It's going to work. But I'll tell ya what I'd do...

"I'd tell Lukretia to go fuck herself, Gwen to keep her belt, and I would raise hell until one of us got a fair shot. If you ask me, you and Julia should have a number one contender match, but they don't do that for the Entropy belt. They want it to be a total clusterfuck, and I FUCKING. HATE IT."

She shook her head and turned away. "I can't even deal with this bullshit, man, just fuckin' do whatever you're gonna do, a'right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:18 am

Nikolette had been watching from some distance once she left the arena. At first she thought she might have needed to break up another possible fight, but things didn't escalate too badly. She then kept her distance while further business was discussed until she found a good spot to intervene.

She stepped next to Taylor to make her presence known and looked over Alaina. "She needs ta let someone else handle Talia though." She said, turning to Taylor. "It just ain't gonna work for anyone if y'all fight her. You understand that, right?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Alaina heard Taylor out. Sure it would be great to go scream at Lukretia, but wasn't that really just whining and screaming at the boss until someone got their way? Alaina opted to bite her tongue, nodding at Taylor. She did have a point, but it just seemed like doing that to Lukretia would make things worse not better. "Yeah, yeah sure." is all Alaina said after Taylor had finished expressing her thoughts on the matter.

Alaina stood there in silence for a second after hearing Nikolette. She really didn't know Nikolette at all. Everyone said she was a smart woman, which Alaina held to be true from what little she saw of her, and she was a hell of a wrestler.

"Ok I get that my little history and feelings towards Talia are exploitable, but if they decide to do something and theres a match involving Talia who does face her?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 am

"Oh, no," Taylor said assertively. "I'm fighting her. No fuckin' doubt about it, she's all mine. She's had an ass kicking coming for years, and I literally cannot wait to give it to her. It makes me tingly inside thinking about it. I get the butterflies just thinking about how the match would go."

She leaned forward, to make sure they knew she was serious, and looked first Alaina, then Nikolette in the eye and jabbed her thumb into her chest. "I'm fighting her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:02 am

Nikolette's eyes narrowed as Taylor began to speak. When she was finished, Nikolette sighed and shook her head. "That's exactly why you shouldn't fight her either!" Nikolette said. "Neither of you should, there's too much baggage."

She looked over Taylor. "I think you could keep a cooler head, but ya need ta be focusin on Kelly. let one of us take on Talia. Julia or me. She doesn't have anythin on either of us." She said. She crossed her arms. "Or, would you rather fight Talia and have one of us go after Kelly? Y'all need to take a moment ta think about which is more important, because I don't think Kelly's gonna let ya mete out justice on both of em. She's really not too interested in you beatin up on just her and ya know that Talia's a big, giant distraction."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:08 am

Taylor's eyes flashed angrily.

"I can do BOTH!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:20 am

"Taylorr..."

Nikolette straightened up and looked at the blonde with stern eyes. "The best thing for all of us is ta keep a cool head. Y'all ain't got one when it comes ta Kelly and ya ain't got one when it comes ta Talia either. If you wanna fight me on it, then we're doin exactly what they want us ta do without even steppin in the ring!"

Nikolette put her hands up. "No one's sayin ya can't do it." She said. "But can and should aren't the same. The right thing ta do is keep cool heads and let someone who doesn't have a bone ta pick with Talia take her on if we haveta."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Alaina stood in disbelief and crossed her arms and shook her head. She wanted to agree with everything Nikolette was saying. It was logical, and made all the sense in the world. Deep down she knew she would by lying to herself if she said she still didn't want to face Talia. Now Taylor seemed just as eager to destroy Talia as Alaina was. "Do as I say, not as I do huh?" Alaina said, looking like she wasn't sure if she was going to explode in anger or shut down in disappointment.

"I never expected to ever hear anything like that from you.... you are better than that! Right?" The disbelief was setting in. Alaina paced a bit with her hands on her hips. She gave the two one last look before turning away to leave them.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:57 pm

"Alaina," Taylor cautioned in a low, dangerous voice. "I swear to fucking god..."

She stepped over to stand immediately in front of the bigger girl again and put her hands on her hips. "Do I look out of control to you? Did I lose my cool in the arena just now, or did I try to stop all the bullshit that YOU started? How long has Talia made it her mission in life to ruin me? To ruin Cassie? And how FUCKING LONG have I WAITED to SET THINGS STRAIGHT."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next