Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! Empty Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

Post by TPC30 Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:25 pm

"Hmhm, I can't wait~" *Brushing her obsidian hair off to the side, allowing her golden tips to drape off the edges of her shoulders Claudia decided to browse the local tabloids for some information regarding her impending opponent- Christie Myers, a notably supple individual, who had made the grave mistake of agreeing to trade blows with her later this evening.* "A little too pale for my tastes, but hey, beggars can't be choosers." *Despite her complexion being slightly less appealing than what she would prefer, the ravenous Hellhound was eager to sink her teeth into the intriguing prospect, both metaphorically and literally. Tossing her jacket on before casually trotting through the entrance's threshold, Claudia cackled to herself at the thought of savoring the taste of combat tonight.* "Hmhmhm...I certainly hope she makes it worth my while~"

*Sashaying through the backstage riffraff and past the unimportant unknowns backstage, Christie finally reached the edge of the opaque curtain.* "Time to razzle dazzle~" *Parting the sheets with one, overzealous motion the spotlight was immediately upon her, the audience ubiquitously applauding her appearance. However, instead of basking in their praise and adoration, she opted to instead trot down the walkway, crawling underneath the bottom rope before popping back up to her feet, bouncing around to try and limber herself up a bit before the match itself began, but not before taking to the top turnbuckle to bay at the moon!*

"Let me hear you all howl!" *Tilting her head backwards, Claudia arched her neck backwards before elevating her head and unleashing an ear-splitting* "AARRROOO!" *That activated a chain reaction throughout the sea of people, coaxing almost all of them in attendance to mimic her superfluous action!*
Spoiler:

*Once the moment passed, she hopped back down onto the platforms of her crimson boots, rolling her arms from side to side to continue stretching herself out.* "Oh Christie, I'm so eager to introduce myself to you~" *She seductively murmured to herself, the mere thought of becoming acquainted with her enough to make her body tingle.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! Empty Re: Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

Post by Tarantulust Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:40 am

This place...this federation that only went by three damn letters and pretended that was a name, was the absolute worst!

Christie myers had been sent here before, but what had been a simple spying job had turned into something much more frustrating. This league that dared to call their little matches “fights” was an absolute disgrace to the term. In the time the Grave Keeper had arrived, she had managed to mangle her way through her opponents, daring the management of the AFW to send their best so that she could prove to them that the women in this league were little more than weak little girls dressed up like fighters. Christie had been very vocal about her opinion of this wretched dump filled with sluts and bastards! Even after being in this hole for several months, the only person to have defeated her in combat was the Hardcore champion herself...and even that had cost the Champ some feeling in her legs! One simply couldn’t shake off a fracture!

And despite all of that, despite facing off against the Hardcore Champion, despite ripping her previous foes apart, and despite her demands for a challenge, what did they send her? A girl more akin to a lost mutt! Fresh from her debut match! Did they seriously think so little of her?! The frustration of it all made Christie want to tear the fake lips off of whoever was in charge and ram them down their throat!

This place had no class, and worse, no talent! How many rookies would she have to tear apart before management got their shit together and sent a real challenge her way? The idea that she might be stuck fighting weaklings and sluts for the foreseeable future just burned away at Christie’s already small fuse. Which made the poor stage hand’s job that much harder.

“Excuse me...Ms. Myers? It’s your turn to go on.”

No response came from the Grave Keeper. Her leather jacket remained draped over her shoulders as she seemed to stew in her own thoughts. Had she even noticed the stage hand calling her name?

“Ms. Myers? It’s time to-”

“I heard what you said! Are you a damn parrot or something? Repeating yourself over and over again?! I’ll go when I get around to it so stop bothering me!”

The stage hand was hardly surprised by the Grave Keeper’s outburst. She was notoriously hard to handle by normal means, but that didn’t make her any less scary. It was well known that Christie Myers would throw a punch first and never bother to ask any questions later even towards crew members and staff. One wrong move and this stage hand could be eating a fist.

“But...the match-”

“WHO GIVES A FUCK?!? I know I’m going to win, so what's the point? I don’t have to show off to a bunch of slack jawed losers that pay money to see skanks fight. If she wants her jaw broken off, then she can come to me and start something. Until then, I don’t see the need to waste my time on an amateur.”

Christie’s constant growling and hissing were indeed intimidating, but it gave the stage hand an idea...one that was either brilliant, or just plain stupid!

“O-oh...Well, I’ll just tell C-Claudia that you’re too…scared to fight her, then.”

Oh, the reaction that got from Christie! In no time, the Sadistic Succubus had the stage hand by the collar, and threw them against the wall! The entire room shook from the impact, and the stage hand was starting to see the issue with their plan.

“You wanna say that again to my face? Because there are easier ways to commit suicide, y’know”

Gck! I-I’m sorry! It’s just...that's how I took it! I mean, you were voted number two heel of AFW in the last election, so seeing you not even want to fight your opponent made me think you were just a bit shaken by her debut match!”

“Shaken?!? Over one little win?!? I’m not scared of a girl in a discolored Wolf onesie!”

“R-RIGHT! OF COURSE YOU AREN’T!! B-But...that’s not what the audience or the other fighters are going to think...right?”

--

After a long wait, the entrance to the ring finally lit back up! All of the glitz and glam that came from Claudia’s entrance was sucked away by smoke and darkness! The swirling mist began to destroy and cloud all visibility to the point where it was impossible to see who was wandering out until they hit the ramp to the ring. However, it would not be long before the Grave Keeper herself made her appearance known, as she stepped out into view wearing little else but her extremely revealing bikini, boots, gloves, and a shovel resting onto her shoulder.
Spoiler:

This was a woman who fit the definition of “Beauty and Beast” to a T! Her appearance was divine in its beauty, her body a weapon of lust, and her eyes a spawn of hell as she approached the ring with an irritated expression. What few fans she had cheered for her, but she gave them no attention and no thanks. Christie’s eyes were firmly locked onto Claudia the entirety of her journey to the ring. And when she finally did enter…

“I’ll keep this simple, girly. I’m going to make sure you regret ever stepping in the ring with me. Then, I’m going to embarrass you in front of this huge crowd of losers until you can’t even look at your family photos anymore. Then I’m gonna turn around, and not even remember your name in the morning~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie! Empty Re: Tempers flaring- Claudia vs Christie!

Post by TPC30 Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:42 am

*Flashing her humungous, razor-sharp chompers for the entire audience to gawk and marvel at, Claudia was slowly beginning to become impatient from the excessive amount of waiting- In her warped mind, she could have driven the base of her boot through the front of her adversary's skull and been knee deep into one of Jess's award winning, oversized T-bone steaks by now! Just when she was on the precipice of climbing out of the ring and abdicating her role as the evening's entertainment, she suddenly heard a blast of unfamiliar music emanating from high up in the stands!*

*Feasting her eyes upon the approaching vixen, Claudia crossed her arms overtop of her hefty chest, silently irked by the audacity of this woman- She intentionally squandered her valuable feasting time, something she might never be able to replace, and now she would feel the astonishing wrath of The Hellhound.*

*Once her supple prey had finally decided to join Claudia within the arena, she nonchalantly strolled towards the center with an unwavering smirk stretching from ear to ear, allowing the smooth edge of her incisor to protrude downwards as a means of establishing primal dominance.*

"Hmhm, are you just pouring honey in my ear, or do you intend to live up to these idle threats of yours?" *Beckoning Christie to come hither with the edge of her index finger, the sultry wolf was eager to get up close and personal with her fetching opponent!*

Last edited by TPC30 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Seeing her opponent up close, Christie got the chance to give the girl a once over visually. The costume, the attitude, none of that really mattered. Christie was looking at the girls arms, her musculature. This Claudia girl had a bit more meat on her bones then slime of the other girls here, but it wasn’t to the point where Christie would write her off as a lunk head. The girl’s cocky grin was really starting to piss Christie off, but if she were being honest just about everything could do that with enough time. The girl was new here, that much was clear. Only newbies or an overconfident fool would smile at someone as violent as Christie in an arena like this. But that just meant Christie could play around with this girl a little, maybe blow off some steam. After all, this girl seemed to have a mouth on her. It might be fun teaching her how things worked around here.

Christie placed her shovel outside of the ring before joining Claudia at the center. The two shared the same height, which made it easy to peer into each other's glares. For all the spunk this hound had, she clearly didn’t have any brains. Christie’s bemused smile was much more subtle then Claudia’s grin, and even more dangerous.

“This is your second match, right? Then I guess it doesn’t hurt to tell you that I’m a woman of my word~ I don’t make threats, I make promises. So when I say “I’ll tear you to bloody ribbons” you can be sure I mean it.”

Christie’s slender form began to press against Claudia’s, physically pushing her back in a show of dominance. Everything about Christie, from her smile to her tone made it seem as though she was already in control. She was the one with some experience in the AFW, knew about how to bend the rules and fight her way. Claudia had an uphill battle no matter who she faced, but the Grave Keeper was a terrifying opponent for someone in her position no matter what.

But Claudia continued to smile, kept going with that bravado of hers. And that interested Christie, if only just a little. Would this pup be an interesting plaything? Or would she fall just as easily as the rest. A curious question Christie would answer soon enough...

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:01 am

*Following the teachings of her physically endowed mentor, Claudia remained attentive and silent in the face of opposition, especially when it came to her adversary's idle threats- If she was so content with squandering oxygen on trying to intimidate her, then perhaps The Hellhound could use this opportunity to display her uncanny athleticism, and once the bell officially signified the beginning of the kerfuffle, she bolted forward with a menacing grin plastered across her countenance!*

"How about you quit with the talking and start kneeling!" *Taking to the skies with a solitary leap, Claudia defied every preconceived notion of gravity, swinging her lower body sideways to propel herself through the air while extending her right foot horizontally with the intent to try and crack her boot across Christie's jaw for a sobat leg strike!*
Spoiler:

"Since you're so keen on wasting both my time and yours, how about I start us off first?" *She rhetorically inquired, capturing the full, undivided attention of the audience in attendance as the majority of the crowd seemed to lurch forward in their seats, eager to witness the prospective downfall of the queen of malice by the daring, acrobatic rookie and her uncontainable energy!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:41 am

Perhaps Christie had taken a little too much interest in Claudia. As much as Christie was willing to pounce the newbie and turn her face into a pile of mush, sometimes a change of pace was what really made things interesting. Talking to a newbie that posed little threat didn’t seem like too tall an order, and so Christie talked. She spouted her usual jargon of threats and vile promises but Claudia didn’t budge. She just sat there and grinned like Christie was praising her rather than trying to demean her. It had begun to make Christie wonder if Claudia might have been a bit too stupid to understand exactly what she was saying. After all, a girl in a discolored wolf outfit didn’t seem to be all that bright in the first place.

But at the sound of the bell, Claudia would suddenly launch herself forward like a predator pouncing its prey! The girl's feet left the canvas before Christie could even blink, and soon the Grave Keeper had the unfortunate feeling of Claudia’s boot smashing against her jaw!

While the sudden blow certainly did hurt, it was an expression of surprise on Christie’s face rather than pain. Claudia was quick, and though she was fast that didn’t mean she skipped out on the power department. Christie could already feel a red mark on the side of her cheek where she had been struck, but the Grave Keeper did remain standing even after such a blow, but the crowd seemed to adore Claudia anyways.

It was about time she shut them up!

Christie would step forward, swinging a right hook around to crack a fist against Claudia’s jaw! The Grave Keeper didn’t mind a bit of retribution, and wanted to prove that hers was the stroke with more impact!

“I only talked so much because otherwise this fight would be over too soon! But if you’re so eager to be put in the ground, then I’ll oblige your last request.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:00 am

*While cherished by her overzealous fanbase for her sadistic tendencies and menacing demeanor, Claudia was also renowned for having somewhat of a propensity for dispensing tremendous amounts of damage in a short quantity of time- Her powder keg tactics combined with a run and gun approach to wrestling made her a terrifying threat to behold in person, which was something Christie was experiencing first hand!*

*Once her boot had passionately connected across the platform of Christie's mandible, she elegantly planted the palms of her hands against the arena to temporarily balance herself before shooting a curious smile towards the towering menace.* "Hmhm, at least your body is capable of sustaining a bit of damage~" *Lapping her sopping wet tongue across her ruby lips, Claudia subsequently returned to her feet, only to be introduced to Christie's ire made manifest in the form of a discombobulating fist to her jaw!*

"THWACK!" *Was the reverberating noise that echoed throughout the filled coliseum, nearly toppling the unsuspecting wolf mother!* "Gggnnhh!" *Clinching her teeth together in an attempt to assuage the pain welling in her facial region, Claudia staggered sideways before finally catching herself, her eyes glinting with a hint of interest.* "Ooooh, this ones got a little fight in her~" *Rolling her arm sideways to represent removing the proverbial kid gloves, she approached Christie with her newfound vigor!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Socking Claudia across the jaw felt nice. Much more so then hitting some of the other girls did. There was resistance, some pushback! This girl knew how to take a hit and didn't immediately crumple away like a glass cannon. A promising start, sure. Too bad Claudia seemed to have just as unhealthy a relationship with her fans as most of the other bimbos did. Had she not been showing off, she might have avoided Christie’s punch altogether. The stunned Hellhound stumbled back a few steps, and that was all the Grave Keeper ever needed. Just one opening, and she could end it!

As soon as Claudia took a step back, Christie took one forward! Every stumbling step was overshadowed by the Malicious Marauder. By the time Claudia recovered her footing, another strike was already coming. Claudia began to roll her shoulder, but she only managed to just about lift it up before Christie’s face and fist took up the Hellhounds vision. The Vicious Vixen was coming in quick! A blitz tactic that would easily psyche out a less experienced fighter! Christie was in Claudia’s face, her attack in plain sight but coming in fast enough to inspire panic! The woman's wide grin showing off her confidence in not only herself, but her victory as well! But what came next was the shocking part.

"I've got a lot more then just a little, Kid."

As suddenly as Christie's face was in view, it disappeared! Christie suddenly darted to the left! Her fist’s trajectory went along with her, curving downwards as the Sadistic Succubus’s body pulled the strike down like a guillotine blade! Now instead of going towards her face, the steel ball made from muscle and bone was headed for Claudia’s collarbone! It was a cheap, dirty tactic, but should the strike land, an acute searing pain would almost certainly erupt from the blow!
Spoiler:

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:13 am

*The palpable animosity was already reaching a boiling point between these two, and it was only the start of the fray! Claudia knew she liked something about Christie- Perhaps it was her abrasive nature and cruel tactics, or maybe it was her sleek build and attractive physique. Whatever the case may be, she could already tell that her full, undivided attention was going to be invested in trying to overcome her adversary by any means necessary!*

*However, something unbeknownst to Christie was one of Claudia's more reliable traits: Her keen sense of sight, especially in regards to sharp or sudden, swift movements. She had always been a predatory animal at heart, prowling the streets at night in search of some unsuspecting fool that blundered into the wrong part of town for her to ambush. The instant Christie made her ire known, the perceptive wolf waited for her time to strike!*

"Let's hope so, gorgeous~" *Suddenly shifting on the balls of her feet to counteract her aggressor's momentum, Claudia dipped underneath the attempted lariat, swinging behind her while simultaneously latching her arms across the marauder's midrift!* "Because right now, you're looking pretty weak!" *With a solitary, unified motion she lifted Christie clean off of her feet and arched her backwards, slamming her down for a bridged german suplex!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:01 am

Christie swung her fist down with the intent of either bruising or even shattering the Hellhounds collar bone! Even if the fight was stopped, even if she were disqualified, Christie didn’t mind making this girl an easy and simple example for the AFW management. Newbies like Claudia didn’t belong here, breathing the same air as Christie. Taking a punch was one thing, but that wasn’t the only thing Christie was looking for in a strong opponent, and Claudia didn’t look like the type to have too many tricks up her sleeve. Too bad she would have to break this girl as a principle of hers.

Maybe the Grave Keeper would think about feeling bad about it later~

The executioner's blade in the shape of a fist came down, but rather than hit flesh and bone the fist touched nothing but air! The sudden lack of resistance was unexpected, causing Christie to overreach and stumble forward thanks to her momentum! That one mistake gave Christie’s snake eyes a clear view of Claudia suddenly circling around her fist like an action movie hero avoiding a bullet! Christie’s momentum propelled her forward, her body unable to fight against the powerful force as Claudia seemed to slip right past the Grave Keeper’s defenses and wrap her arms around Christie’s waist! A confused growl slipped through Christie’s clenched teeth as Claudia whispered a subtle observation into her ear.

The Hellhound would then yank Christie off her feet! Pulling the Grave Keeper up and over, the world would suddenly turn upside down before Christie SMASHED into the floor!

“Guh!”

The sudden and brutal impact caught Christie by surprise! So much so that the referee, Mai Travis, actually had time to drop down and begin counting a pin!

“O-one! Two!”

Before the referee could pick up her hand for a third count, Christie would kick out of Claudia’s grip, the undead woman rubbing the back of her neck with an annoyed expression.

“Fucking bitch…”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next