Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) Empty Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Match Type: Special Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall or Submission after stripping the opponent naked.

The crowd was buzzing to see this Special match, it may not have been as sexually charged as some of the more racey matches that the League had to offer, but no one was going to deny that they wanted to two beautiful ladies strip each other in order to win. It was definitely the type of match that Claudia Augusta was looking forward to as her theme began to play throughout the arena as the Symbol of Love appeared on stage dressed in her red sleeves and white leotard.

Spoiler:

A match that was expected to be a technical display of wrestling prowess with a flair of sexiness involved, she felt like this kind of match was her calling as she made her way down to the ring, arms extended outward to present her bodies to all who wanted to bask in her beauty as she made her way up to the ring stairs before stepping through the ropes. She couldn’t wait to see who her beautiful opponent was for the night, standing in the middle of the ring with her hands on her hips, eyes locked at the entrance for her opponent to arrive!

Back to top Go down

Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) Empty Re: Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis)

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:37 am

It had been a while since Sermis had gotten into a match. Her TV career did keep her busy but she would make sure to keep working out and training so that she was always ready for a match. Today she was going to be going up against a talented wrestler called Claudia, the symbol of love. Though not a King or Queen, she still planned on winning and dominating her opponent. Once her music started to play, she would make her way out and show off her outfit and body to the entire crowd.

Spoiler:

She would then make her way to the ring, getting to the edge of it before climbing the stairs. Once climbing the stairs she would take a moment to look at her opponent before entering the ring. She would then move towards one of the turnbuckles and climb it before raising her hands into the air and then hopping off it. After that she would then make her way to her own corner and then sit on top of the turnbuckle, using it as a throne as she stared at her opponent. "My my, aren't you wearing a lot of clothes, scared?" stated Sermis as she decided to tease her opponent a bit.

Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) 3l9yoRWStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) AjbwxKgStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) DUhLLRtStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) CDNLQYlStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:56 am

There were plenty of ideas racing through Claudia’s mind about what kind of opponent she would be facing, a brash and loud girl who was humiliated being in such a match, another seductress who enjoyed the idea of putting their skills to the test against hers, or maybe a shy girl she was going to help ease in to find a hidden gem in the rough.

However looking at the woman sit on top of the turnbuckle like a throne was not one of them. Elegance seemed to define all she was and Claudia was liking what she was seeing. Her attire was leaving nothing to the imagination as it showed off nearly every thing amazing about the woman known as Sermis and placed it on displayed for everyone to see. She was clearly played with this as she let out a laugh went referred about her choice of clothing.

“Heh, maybe had I known you were going to give everyone such a eyeful...perhaps I would’ve dressed appropriately. You’re definitely making feel like I came too dressed for this.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:22 am

A smirk would appear on Sermis face as she heard what her opponent had to say. Well, she was confident, in more ways than one, so Sermis had to give her points for that. Though Sermis herself was pretty confident and she did have a few words for her opponent.

"Oh don't worry about the clothing. Once I am done with you, you will feel underdressed for this whole thing." stated Sermis in a confident tone. With that, the referee would then signal the start of the match as the bell would then ring. Sermis, on the other hand, would simply stay seated on the turnbuckle, still using it as a throne. She would wait for her opponent to come to her.

Strip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) 3l9yoRWStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) AjbwxKgStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) DUhLLRtStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) CDNLQYlStrip to Win! (Claudia vs Sermis) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:05 am

“Oooooooh I like that, with a skimpy outfit like that, I’ll have you nude in no time too.” Claudia responded back in kind, the woman in front of her was ultra confident, a trait that Claudia mirrored perfectly as the bell rang as Claudia got into a stance. However, she was quite puzzled when she saw Sermis still sitting on her throne on top of the turnbuckle.

Claudia knew that this was a trap, designed to lure her into a bad situation. But Claudia wasn’t cautious when the perfect bait was put in front of her. There was no way she was going to turn down a chance to get those hands on such a beauty! “Oh? Too shy to start? Well then, allow me to start!” She shouted out as she lunged at Sermis, attempting to try and grab onto her foot and ankle to try and pull her off of her throne!

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 am

"Everyone has dreams, its a shame most of them don't come to true." stated Sermis in a cocky tone in response to her opponent's comment about getting her nude. It seemed that both of them were the confident type. Then again to get far in this business most people had to be confident, it was rare to meet a shy successful wrestler.

With the bell now rung, Sermis would wait in her corner. She then heard what comment that Claudia made about her, causing a smirk to appear on her face. "Subjects come to their Empress, not the other way around." stated Sermis in a confident tone. Once the distance between the two of them had closed, she would suddenly extend both legs out forward and attempt to hop off the turnbuckle sending both her feet crashing into Claudia, trying to stomp her straight into the ground right at the start of the match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 pm

Before Claudia could get her hands on Sermis, the prey became the predator in a swift second as they planted right down onto her chest, her momentum swiftly going nowhere as her feet flew up and her body went back to the mat as all of Sermis’ weight came crashing down on her and stamping down on her magnificent chest.

Claudia gasped for air as all of it went rushing out the mouth, quickly pushing herself up to a seated position as she cradled her chest. It was a hard reminder never to just rush in, but Claudia couldn’t help herself with such a proud and confident woman egging her on. She would attempt to get back to her feet as quickly as she could, she had already started this match off on the wrong foot. But she learned plenty more about this Sermis, not only was she ultra-confident but she knew what she was doing and if her opening of taking advantage of Claudia’s misstep was anything to go off of, she was going to be a tough fight.

“Pretty crafty you are...makes me want you even more. I’ve always wanted to pin a nude Empress.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 am

Sermis little trap managed to work, as she managed to sandwich her opponent's breasts while standing on top of her. She would then take a step off and walk a bit around the ring, taking a moment to take in all the applause from the fans. She would then watch as Claudia got back to her feet and made some comments about wanting to pin her nude.

"Of course I am and of course you do, who wouldn't want to pin me nude? Too bad it won't happen as this match will end with my foot on top of your chest." stated Sermis as she would then extend her arms and start to make her way towards the blond wrestler, now attempting to enter the typical collar and elbow tie up. It would be a good way to get a feel of her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 am

Hearing her opponent speak, Claudia couldn’t help but get a little excited thinking of the shining image of Sermis standing over her with a foot planted on her chest, like the conquering Empress she was projecting herself as. “Oooooooh, now you have an attitude that I like! I bet you have plenty of girls who like to be underneath your feet.” The Symbol of Love jest, posturing herself up as she saw her opponent do the same.

Then the both of them would lunge into each other, locking into a collar and elbow tie up as Claudia gripped her opponent tightly, shoving into her as she dug her feet into the mat. “...Although you’re going to need those girls after I’m done with you!” she growled out as she tried to muscle forward!

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:53 am

A smirk would appear on Sermis face as she heard Claudia little comment. "Well when we are done here, I might just add you to my collection." stated Sermis in her usual cocky tone. The two would then enter a collar and elbow tie-up, each of them trying to overpower each other. She then heard Claudia next set of comments. "Indeed, I am going to get them to teach you how to be mine." stated Sermis as she then attempted to shift her body. If she managed to do this, she would then try to put Claudia in a headlock, attempting to cut the oxygen supply off while pushing her head into her side boob.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next