Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Saddle

4 posters

Go down

Back in the Saddle Empty Back in the Saddle

Post by LARIATO Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:51 am

Julia Rogers' music began to play over the speakers in Friction’s arena, and moments later a burst of cheers erupted from the crowd as the masked cowgirl herself stepped through the curtain and onto the stage. Dressed in her usual ring gear, a smile was on Julia’s face, but it was perfectly clear she wasn’t as filled with joyful energy as usual as she walked down the aisle, high fiving a few fans along the way before hopping up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes to enter the ring.

She walked over to the ropes and asked for a mic, and one was handed to her just as her music finally died down. Walking out to the center of the ring, she started to raise the mic to her lips for a moment, but stopped once a chorus of chants shouting “JU-LI-A! JU-LI-A!” started rising from the audience. Smiling again, she nodded in rhythm with the chants while holding the mic up in the air, welcoming the thousands of voices directed to her. Julia waited a few moments until the chants began to settle down, then lowered the mic back to her lips again and spoke.

“Well damn, it’s great to see ya again too, Tokyo!” she said, inciting another brief but loud wave of cheers and applause. “You guys seem like you’re in a pretty good mood tonight. And I don’t blame ya! AFW just kicked some serious ass all over the world with Summer Splash, and I can tell y’all are still hyped up over the great matches ya saw!” Again she nodded along with the resulting cheers and applause before continuing.

“Y’know, it really was one hell of a show. It was somethin’ only a company like AFW’s capable of pullin’ off. But those of you who watched Summer Splash probably know there’s just one reeeallly big problem I’ve got with it... Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt.” The crowd immediately booed at the mention of the Entropy Champion, and Julia’s smile devolved into a more stern expression that much more accurately conveyed what she was feeling right now. “Me and Gwen had ourselves a Lucha Libre match for the Entropy Championship over in London, and I ain’t ashamed to admit that she pushed me to the limit, and that I didn’t give her enough credit as a wrestler goin’ into that match. Hell, if y’all don’t mind me sayin’ so, it was actually a pretty damn good match for a while! ….That is, until she went and took off my mask and got herself disqualified.” A fresh wave of boos came in. Julia couldn’t have agreed with them more. And now, she turned to face the entranceway to speak directly at her Summer Splash opponent, wherever she was.

“Gwen, I know you’re watchin’ back there. And I want you to know that at Summer Splash you did a lot more than cheat your way into retaining that title. This,” she said, pointing to her mask, “ain’t just some accessory. I busted my ass to earn this when I started trainin’ in Mexico years ago. I’ve defended it like a title, and worn it in every single match I’ve ever had.” her grip on the mic tightened, and her anger grew with each word. “A LUCHADOR’S MASK REPRESENTS EVERYTHING THEY’VE EVER ACCOMPLISHED! IT’S THEIR LEGACY! SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NEVER BE DISRESPECTED THE WAY YOU DISRESPECTED MINE!!” she said, then took a couple calming breaths.

“And, on top of all that, you didn’t even win the match. I! BEAT! YOU! Yet you’re still walkin‘ around with a title you don’t deserve! Face it, you got yourself disqualified because you KNEW you weren’t gonna be able to put me away! Well I’ve got news for ya, girl. I ain’t about to let ya get away with holdin‘ onto the Entropy Championship after losing your title defense! And I damn sure ain’t about to let ya get away for what ya did to me as Summer Splash!” She then walked over to lean against one set of ropes and addressed the crowd. “You guys wanna see a new Entropy Champion?!” she held the mic out to them, and a thunderous wave of affirming cheers came. Julia moved over to the next set of ropes and again asked, “You guys want a new Entropy Champion?!” Again the affirming cheers from the crowd blasted out, and again Julia moved on the next set of ropes. “How ‘bout you guys, you want to see a new Champ?!” More near-deafening cheers filled the air in the arena as Julia moved back to the middle of the ring again.

“Well it sounds like that’s somethin‘ everyone wants to see! And y’know what? So do I! I don’t care if it’s tonight, next week or next month, I want Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt, one more time in this ring, for the Entropy Championship!” The thunderous cheers burst forth again, this time along with a round of “RE-MATCH! RE-MATCH!” chants, while Julia nodded and waved her arms up in the air, almost like she was directing an orchestra as she turned her attention back to the entranceway again. All that was left now was to wait for the response...

Back to top Go down

Back in the Saddle Empty Re: Back in the Saddle

Post by HighFly Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Julia and the rest of the crowd got a reaction all right... but it wasn't quite what they had planned! The Pacific Rim theme began to play as "Amazon" Alaina Sanders, fellow dojo girl of Julia Rogers, made her way down to the ring! Alaina was clad in her wrestling attire as well, a leopard print one piece swimsuit. She high five fans and struck a couple playful poses as she got to the bottom of the ramp. The crowd cheered at the surprise appearance of a fan favorite like her.

Instead of climbing right into the ring Alaina walked to the side and grabbed the mic before hopping up on the apron and climbing in between the ropes. She smiled at Julia and nodded, extending her hand with a smile. "Julia, you really blew the roof off the place in your title match, and I think we speak for everyone when I saw it was awesome! Well... Gwenniecakes cheating her way out of losing the title again wasn't but you know what I mean." Alaina said as the crowd roared in agreement. "We have a big problem in Friction. The fans are represented by a fake champion in the entropy division. Summer Splash should have been you against me, because a few months ago I beat Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt right in the middle of this ring! I had her pinned for a 3 count and then some but a bogus referee screwed me out of a title!" Alaina paused again, the crowd even louder this time. She smiled and nodded in agreement as the crowd began to chant her name.

"Win or lose, I know wrestlers like us give the fans a match they deserve... where the best wrestler that night is the one who walks away with the belt! Instead..... we have to suffer as a fake champ cheats her way through, screwing over hard working women!" Alaina was fired up, shouting at the top of her lungs. She looked back up at the entryway and motioned with her hands for Gwendolyn to come on out. "Gwenniecakes, why don't you come on down? We have two good wrestlers who have both beat your ass down here, and we both want a piece of you. Why not come and help us figure out who is gonna be the one to take that gold away from you?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 pm

With the decibel level of the stadium already at an all-time high after having been riled up by not one, but two crowd pleasing fan favorites...the grandiloquent theme everyone had been anticipating  finally began to play over the speakers. And now sooner did the immense Titan-tron and surrounding spotlights start to show colors of blue and white...no sooner did the opening notes of her melodious theme start to register in everyone's conscious mind did the fervent cheers devolve into echoing boos and jeers that had seemed to go hand in hand with Gwendolyn's appearance.

As per the norm and to be expected by anyone who wasn't just tuning in to AFW for the first time, a swarm of jumpsuit clad trainers stepped forth from backstage. Two rows marching down the ramp with a heightened sense of security to their normal routine. Each wearing ear pieces and scanning the crowd before mumbling into receivers on their wrist cuffs that the coast was clear, extra precautions taken given the heiress' past security muck-ups. Only once that signal was given did the heiress saunter out from behind the curtain in her cobalt blue, long sleeved dress suit ensemble’.

The much coveted Entropy title was slung over her shoulder and shined brightly under the glaring lights, outshone only by the beaming smirk on Gwendolyns face as she casually strode down the ramp. Her golden curls bobbed gently with every dainty step she took, taking the time to haughtily wave her gloved hand towards her "adoring" fans booing bloody murder. Once midway down the ramp Gwendolyn ceased her waltz to the ring and remained surrounded on all sides by eagle-eyed security personnel, one of whom handed the heiress her mic. Though before she could speak, raising the mic to her mouth would spark an echoing chant that started slow but eventually started to gain traction...

"...gweeeeeenie-cakes...Gweeeeeennie-cakes...Gweeeeeennie-cakes...GWEEEEEENNIE-CAKES..."

Gwendolyn lowered her microphone and gently tapped it against her gloved hand, smiling politely throughout the gauche name-calling until it seemed she could finally get a word in edge-wise.

"Oh Brava~...BRAAAVAAAA~..."
Gwendolyn sarcastically praised them both before tucking the mic under her arm to clap mockingly, bringing the microphone back up to her lips soon after. "Another round of impassioned...heart-wrenching testimonials detailing how the dastardly heiress' scheming machinations has robbed you of your well-deserved title aspirations~...How despite your best efforts, you have ALL come up so woefully short in relinquishing this coveted trophy from my possession..." Gwen shrugged her shoulder so her Entropy title would hop up and down, the jewel encrusted face-plate glistening even more so.

"...*giggle*...Honestly, one of these days, I simply MUST schedule in a visit to this much-exalted Higurashi Dojo that seems to churn out delusional apprentices day by day. Apparently, one of the key lessons taught in this den of inept competitors is that if you lose your chance at procuring a title belt from your opponent, all you need do is whine, puff out your chest and demand rematches like a petulant child. An incorrigible habit brought upon by self-indulgent leadership, no doubt~...Well, allow me to impart a life lesson you will never be taught in such an establishment. That second chances in life are a rare commodity...and I see no reason...absolutely NONE...to grant either of you such a privilege."
Gwen took a moment to allow the boos to die down once she thoroughly rebuked both Alaina's and Julia's demand for a rematch, as well as sneaking in a subtle jab at the former AFW champion. A pompous grin and all the confidence in the world as she stared towards the dojo lackeys in the ring.

"In actuality, I should be thanking the lot of you. Were it not for your misguided attempts to thwart a vastly superior competitor, I may not be merely one title defense away from breaking an AFW record and becoming your longest...running...Entropy Champion~..."
The heiress would sweep her hand across the audience in a grand gesture, a few members of the audience sick to their stomachs at the thought of Gwen holding such a prestigious record. "So...before we part ways, dear friends, take solace in the fact that you contributed to something far greater...and know that as long as I hold this belt...I decide who gets the prestigious honor of challenging me for it...And now...Adieu, laquais du dojo humbles~..." Turning her back to them both, Gwen would start to waltz back up the ramp, satisfied in how she had closed this chapter in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:43 pm

As Gwendolyn turned to leave, a piece of familiar music began to play and the crowd showered the arena with even more and louder boos than they were at the retreating heiress.

With a bit of a smirk on her face, the General Manager of Friction, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt appeared in a tight fitting red dress and a microphone in one hand. "Varte eine minute." She whispered into the microphone and held up her palm to stop Gwendolyn in her tracks. Her blue eyes met the heiress' and silently communicated to her that this was most likely not going to be a pleasant evening for Gwendolyn.

"Vhile it is true zat ze Entropy Title holder does get to choose zeir opponent, zere are a few circumstances vhere zis rule can be circumvented. For example, vhen ze General Manager vishes to make a title match, she is able to do so at her discretion." She peered atGwendolyn. "Und zere just happens to be one I am quite interested in."

Lukretia stepped forward, inching towards the heiress with each step until they were quite close. Her gaze never left the blonde's. "But, do not fret, I vill be happy to inform you zat zere vill be no disqualifications in zis match. No count outs und all ze open space for you to use vhatever dirty tricks you may vish to employ." Lukretia tilted her head and smiled at the heiress, trying to draw a reaction out of her as she finally lifted her gaze back up to the ring. The crowd continued to boo at Lukretia's revelations, thinking that Gwendolyn might have her in her pocket somehow.

"But, zere is a very good reason for zis. It is because ze nature of ze match does not allow for ze normal rules to be followed. Zat is because I am making ze next Entropy Title match a triple threat match between ze champion, Ms. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt, Ms. Julia Rogers und Ms. Alaina Sanders." This time the crowd erupted in cheers.

"I do believe zat both girls have legitimate claims. Frankly, if I vere to go down ze list, ve may have enough people to fill ze arena, but I think ze most recent two challengers vill suffice to prove meine point."

Lukretia narrowed her eyes looked at Gwendolyn cruelly. "Now if you retain, you vill most definitely be able to hang your head up high. Viel glück, Fraulein."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Alaina let out a cheer just as the crowd did.... she couldn't believe this was happening! She jumped up and down in place, letting out unabashed cheers of joy as she held up her hands to high-five Julia!

"Wooooooo! Ya hear that Gwenniecakes?! You won't be Entropy champ for long!" Alaina shouted as she moved to fire up the crowd even more. She was all smiles as she pumped her fist in the air, slowly calming herself down. She walked close to Julia again to speak into her ear, just to ensure that Julia would hear her over all the crowd noise!

"So.. either you or I is walking out with that title. May the best lady win Julia! Also... that is in fact what Lukretia said right? I could barely understand a word she said..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:22 am

Julia was in the process of lifting her mic back up to offer a retort to Gwen’s speech when the music of Friction’s General Manager cut her off. The cowgirl patiently waited to see what the boss had to say on the issue, and when the announcement was made a bright grin spread on Julia’s masked face as she immediately turned to high-five Alaina.

“Hell yeah! Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about!” The crowd was roaring in approval, and Julia waved her arms up to encourage them to keep the energy coming. A bit of controversy might’ve kept the Entropy Championship in Gwen’s possession at Summer Splash, but now there was a chance to fix that. The pompous heiress was right about one thing: second chances are rare. But Julia couldn’t be more excited about the chance to take advantage of it now that it’d been given to her, especially knowing Alaina was receiving the same chance.

When the Amazon spoke in her ear to clarify the General Manager’s message, Julia laughed and nodded. “Damn straight, girl! And right back at ya! Whatever happens, we’re bringin’ that belt to the dojo with us!” she said enthusiastically, then grinned at the entranceway where Gwen was.

“This is what bendin’ the rules gets ya, Gwen! You lost at Summer Splash, and you’re gonna lose again this time. The only difference, this time you're not gonna be walkin’ out with that belt.” she said while pointing a finger at the champion. “Enjoy bein’ champ while ya can, partner. ‘Cause it ain’t gonna last much longer.”

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Gwen folded her arms and glared daggers towards the German domme waltzing towards her while issuing her proclamation. She had no personal reason for harboring animosity Lukretia, her disdain stemming entirely from the simple fact that Lukretia was technically her employer. A notion that caused her entourage to slink back a few steps as the GM approached. The concept that anyone had some form of control over Gwendolyn gave Lukretia an even more imposing aura, leaving the heiress alone atop the ramp to stand against the second most powerful woman in the league...

Retaining her unflinching demeanor until the other shoe dropped, leading to rousing ovation from the entirety of the audience. Unseen to all but the red-dressed harpy in front of her, the color in Gwens skin tone would grow noticeably paler. She had taken gut punches before but this was one that struck her to her core, her pupils dilating in seething rage once the initial shock wore off.

There was little to no doubt now that this..."person"...had a vendetta against Gwendolyn. Interfering in her affairs more so than most other competitors. Her curly-haired mind raced to fabricate some form of legalese to not let this match happen, but the odds of her legal team burying this match much under a mountain of delays, much like her rematch with Asuka, was unlikely given that this was an Entropy title match. Even with Julia and Alaina already declaring their victory as an inevitability from the ring behind her, Gwendolyn remained fixated on the German Domme and retained her calmly sophisticated demeanor throughout it all. Once they had their say, the heiress spun in place and took several steps back down the ramp. Letting the seconds tick by before raising the mic to the sinister smile she was flashing the audience.  

"Well, I'm ever so certain I have not the foggiest idea what Ms. Von Creuzfeldt means by "dirty tricks"...But...my dear, sweet, loyal fans~...it appears my point has just been proven. Upper management has overruled your beloved heiress' decision to allow other, more deserving competitors an opportunity to attain championship gold. Rewarding failure in a shameful display of abused powers all just to interfere in matters that were following their natural course of events...Certainly not the decision I would have made if I were General Manager. It makes me wonder…just how much more efficiently this federation would be run if a more pragmatic mind was at the helm...one such as my own~...” Gwendolyn briefly turned her head to shoot Lukretia a slant-eyed glare and a sly grin before returning to face the ring, a hushed silence over the crowd from Gwens bold words.

“But I digress~...Dearest Julia and Alaina...Today is your luckiest of days. Your wish has been granted from on high, locking yours truly into a 2 on 1 match veiled as a triple threat. To think you would show such exuberance in acknowledging that it will take both your collective efforts to pry this belt from my hands. And yet, here I stand, unfazed. And would you like to know why? British Invasion Matches…Ladder Matches...Strap Matches...Lucha Libre matches...” Gwendolyn would extend her fingers one at a time as she listed off her trials and tribulations, sounding noticeably more angered with each sound off.

“Without fail, I’ve managed to ascend and overcome the mountainous odds stacked against me!! So allow me to detail future events so you’re not surprised when the inevitable happens once again!! Despite managerial influence, despite whatever ludicrous stipulations you dream up to close the gap in your abilities compared to my own...I will emerge triumphant wth glistening gold around my waist...because...and I cannot emphasize this point clearly enough...I am...quite frankly...simply superior~..."
Gwendolyn dramatically flicked one of her golden curls over her shoulder, giving time for the boos to die down before concluding. "Now, unless, there is anyone else who wishes to chime in on the matter...I will bid you all...Auf Wiedersehen~..." With an elegant curtsy towards the ring, the heiress would take her time ascending the ramp. Her entourage in tow as she stared straight ahead sporting a stone faced grimace, not sparing the German domme another second of her attention...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down