Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Murder/Suicide

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Murder/Suicide - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder/Suicide

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Um... Isn't there only ONE person you have to challenge, babe?" Johnny asked. He was a little confused now.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 06, 2015 9:27 pm

"Not todayyy~" Taylor sang quietly. "I should probably tell Junko and stuff."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 pm

"ohnny tilted his head. "Who did you challenge?" He asked with a bit more seriousness in his tone. "Babe..." He breathed. "What are you doing?" The better question was WHY, but he figured the result would be the same.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 06, 2015 9:33 pm

"Brittany," she said bluntly. "...and Death Bunny."

She turned around to face Johnny. "But only because Jessica Wright isn't around right now! The second she shows her stupid face I'm gonna fuck her up so bad..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 pm

"What?!"

Johnny slipped away from Taylor and ran his fingers through his spiky hair. "At the same time?!" Johnny opened his mouth to speak but then stopped. He instantly crashes back into Taylor and kissed her hard and deep.

"Fuck em up, babe." He said between a kiss. He knew he would do the same. "Just come home safe." He kissed her hard again and then pulled away, panting softly. "If Ma doesn't kill ya before you even get to the match." He grinning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Taylor was ready for Johnny's response, and instantly her attitude came out. "What, you don't think I can-"

She wasn't ready for that response. Johnny's kiss stopped her short, and his answer took her breath away. She collapsed against him for support and put her head on his shoulder. A wave of profound relief left her in the form of tears that slipped down her cheeks.

"Thank you," she whispered. She had been fully prepared to fight everyone, the Coalition girls in the ring, and her own family at home. But with Johnny on her side, any doubts she had instantly went up in smoke. "I love you so much, babe, I..."

She had no words, she just had to kiss him.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu May 07, 2015 2:02 am

“Oh shit shit shit I’m so laaaate!” Julia groaned, sitting in the back seat of a taxi. Tonight a training session was being held in the dojo, which the luchadora was supposed to be there for right now. She’d been in Kyoto all day with Drake, and had left at a reasonable time. But of all days, today had to be the day Tokyo had one of the worst traffic jams in history! Or at least, the worst she’d experienced since coming to Japan.

“I hope no one’s too pissed about it...” she muttered to herself, before pulling out her phone. She still knew practically no Japanese whatsoever, but she had an app to help her out with simple words and phrases. And after a quick search, she tried speaking to the taxi driver and asking him to hurry. “Um... I-isoide kudasai...” Was that right? She wasn’t even sure, but the driver responded with a barrage of fast-paced Japanese she had no chance of understanding. “Alright, alright! Geez...”

FINALLY, the taxi pulled up outside the dojo, and Julia paid the driver before hurrying up to the front door. Remembering to kick off her boots before going inside, the blonde then hurried in and started heading toward the gym. “Hello? Anyone home?” she called out, hoping there was someone around who could fill her in on what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 07, 2015 3:09 am

Alaina had taken a quick shower and changed into a pair of jeans and a lovely National Lampoons Christmas Vacation t-shirt... it was laundry day.

Alaina was pretty sure that everyone else was meeting in the kitchen, or living room? As she made her way through she heard Julia calling out. "Oh, hey! Where were ya?" Alaina asked as she approached. She was very happy to see Julia after the way the day had gone.

"Ya missed Taylor and some other lady... Gabbie I think, flipping shit at Cassie and I. They screamed at Cassie for screwing up escape drills against me. Those two seemed kinda bitchy, which in turn made Cassie bitchy towards the end and dealing with all that pretty much made me bitchy. Junko ended the training for the day once she saw everyone's mood." Alaina rattled off at a mile a minute. "Junko ended right before I was gonna finally get to try a spar against Akashi too...." Alaina said dejectedly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu May 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Julia felt relieved when she heard Alaina respond, and smiled to the her as she saw her. “Sorry I’m late. Traffic was a nightmare out there. I don’t know how anyone gets anywhere in this giant city!” she said with a sigh.

She then listened as Alaina gave the run through of what had gone down in the training session. And the more she listened, the more glad she inwardly felt that she hadn’t been around for it. Though it didn’t make her feel any better about being late. She just hoped Taylor and the others would be just as ok with it as Alaina seemed to be.

“Aww, sorry to hear that.”
Julia said when Alaina mentioned missing a chance to spar with Akashi. “I’m sure you’ll be able to mix it up with her soon enough! And I’m sure she’ll be please with what she see from ya. C’mere, girl.” she said, giving Alaina a brief, comforting hug before letting her go. “So, what’s everyone doing now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Alaina gave Julia a good squeeze when she hugged her. So far in the short time she knew Julia she became fond of her company. Having someone else in the same shoes around people with clout like Taylor and Akashi was great. Julia and Alaina could relate to one another.

"As far as I know they are all in the living room, I was just headed that way when ya came in." Alaina answered. "I don't think anyone will be mad at you being late. If they are just don't look into it too much, its probably just the tempers today more than anything else." Alaina said with a little shrug as the two made their way to the nearby living room.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content