Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 4:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SD 15: King's Crew Vs. Johnny Higurashi, Ninjette & Clyde Gastin

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SD 15: King's Crew Vs. Johnny Higurashi, Ninjette & Clyde Gastin - Page 3 Empty Re: SD 15: King's Crew Vs. Johnny Higurashi, Ninjette & Clyde Gastin

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Johnny groaned as he felt Eagle tug on his neck and try to pull him to his feet. It definitely wasn't a bad place for him as he wrapped his arms around Eagle's body once she had him up. He squeezed and heaved, looking to crush her in a tight bearhug while she tried to turn them around.

He was going to make sure they weren't going anywhere and tried to completely lift her off the ground and drive her into an atomic drop to keep her stalled and force her to let go.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SD 15: King's Crew Vs. Johnny Higurashi, Ninjette & Clyde Gastin - Page 3 Empty Re: SD 15: King's Crew Vs. Johnny Higurashi, Ninjette & Clyde Gastin

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Eagle pulling Johnny up and ready to give him one hell of a move that would be enough to stun him, she can feel his arms around her waist as shes trying to turn each other around so she would go for the neckbreaker, but the motherfucker isnt letting her go! "Hey! Let go of me bit---!"

Just before she could finish her sentences, she gets lifted up and dropped down onto his knee, right between her legs, her eyes widen up and gasping out loud, loosen the hold only to reach down to cup herself. "Sonofvabitch....... Ohhhhhh......" Fang and Kent just 'Ohhhhh' together, feeling pretty sorry for Eagle right now. Kent- "Not cool man, not cool"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Clyde smirked as Eagle flipped them off. Though he was a bit worried for Johnny, the 2nd generation star came through and turned the tables.

"ATTA BOY, HIGURASHI!!!" Roared Clyde as he bounced on the middle ropes.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Johnny shoved Eagle off him after he hit the atomic drop. Hopefully that would keep her down for at least a little while. Johnny rubbed his neck, Eagle had really wrenched it hard.

He walked backed to his corner and held out his hand for the tag. "I think I softened her up, dudes. Hopefully you can snag her before she crawls back to her corner.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Kozue gave a quick nod to Clyde and reached out, slapping hands with Johnny for the tag. "I got this."

Her first instinct was to take to the ropes for a springboard manuever, but that was a little too risky from this position, especially with the bad position Eagle was in. She'd learned some new moves over the past few months, had more options. Time to use them

"Hey, bitch. Me again." She came at Eagle from behind and reached down, grabbing her ankles. "You and me haven't really mixed much since all this shit started. Let's fix that."

Kozue tried to cross Eagle's legs and press her knee against the ankles to secure a double-toed leglock. Nice, simple, effective hold, and a good way to start. Pick a body part and wear it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Eagle tries to toughen it up and stand on her feet as long as she could but she couldnt do it and soon drops down to her knees still clutching herself, oh she needs to do that to him at some point, and Clyde, and Ninjette, hell, do that to em all!

Not aware Johnny tagging in until she can her more girly voice talking to her, gritting her teeth and wanted to say. **Whats up bitch?** But she didnt get a chance to, instead pulled down by her ankles and using it to fold it up and locking it in by Ninjette knee, weighting it down and unable to use it. "FUCK!" Well now she can something.

Eagle tries to reach her hands on the mat hoping to use the friction to pull herself out of it, knowing whatever that ninja chick have in mind for her, she aint gonna like it. "Ughhh.... you better not! Let go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:44 am

Double toed leglock.  Can be reverted into a bow and arrow hold. Camel Clutch variation if you're feeling extra nasty.

Little tidbits ran through Kozue's mind as she secured the hold and watch Eagle flop and flail about. She was making one hell of an effort to try and escape, but it wouldn't amount to jack shit with weight bearing down on her like this, and it was all too easy for Kozue to readjust from this position and keep up.

But, then again, Eagle did ask her to let go. "Sure thing." Kozue pulled her knee away from the leg lock and allowed it to fall, releasing Eagle...only for her to turn around and fall on her back with an elbow drop, aiming the point of it right for the white-haired girl's spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:14 am

Eagle struggles more and more but having bit of trouble pulling herself out of the set-up submission hold as the bitch wouldnt let her go at all, she did asked or more of demanding her to let go and she did, bit odd in her mind but whatever, she tries to crawl away so she could get back up to her feet, except that.....

"GAH!" Eagle shouted out when her back took a hard elbow drop that forces her to drop flat down, groaning as she reaching out for the back, trying to rub and easing the pain. Still trying to crawl for her tag team hoping to tag unless that ninja chick stopping her somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Kozue hit the dropkick and immediately rolled away, getting back to her feet to continue the assault. As soon as she turned around, though, she saw Eagle crawling forward, desperate to make the tag. Maybe she thought that Kozue was the sort of person who might let her do that out of some sense of fairplay. If that was the case, then she was wrong. Extremely wrong.

"Nope." Kozue reached down and grabbed Eagle's hair with one hand her shoulder with the other, forcing her back up to her feet. "You and me still need to go over a few things. Not done yet."

Kozue grabbed Eagle's arm, turned around, and sent her off with an Irish Whip towards her team's corner, trying to keep her isolated from the rest of King's Crew for as long as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:07 am

"Urgh... you're going to regret this!" Eagle gritting her teeth as her back getting slammed by her elbow drop, not able to move much until she felt her hair pulling onto the scalp a bit, not wanting any of that awesome white dyed hair pulling out of its roots, no choice but being force to stand up.

By the time shes up to her feet, now the ninja chick Ninjette pulling her arm and whipping the girl right into her team's corner, slamming her back and briefly stunned, shaking her head as she needs to get out of the corner if she could, glaring at Ninjette and clinching her fist while her arms draping over the top ropes. "Yeah few things Ninjette, and some more on my list."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next