by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

4 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte Empty Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:23 am

Match Type: Standard Tag
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Johnny inhaled backstage as his music was about to start up. He looked at his partner, Ninjette. he never thought he'd be teaming up with a girl like her in a million years. He never really thought he'd be tag teaming with ANYONE else but his brother, to be honest. Except MAYBE Taylor for some sort of cross promotional thing that probably wasn't even a totally serious match. Yet, here he was about to go to war with a girl that had her fake name printed on her booty shorts. He tried not to think about Ninjette's ass. [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f67/the-truth-in-honesty-t10512.html:2kakclr5]Taylor was in the crowd[/url:2kakclr5] and had brought a chain with her and she was probably going to use it on SOMEBODY by the end of the evening unless things went perfect.

"Ok, so, like, King's probably gonna kick our asses and junk." Johnny said, giving Ninjette a little pep talk before they went out. "And it's cool man, just try not to let him do anything that cripples you. Don't let him get you into a leg lock or shit. If he's just going to throw punches and shove us around, I know we can hang." Johnny was serious. He knew he could take a beating he just wasn't sure if they could win if King started wrecking up their knees or arms. "Bree kinda sucks man...' He said. "The BEST way to get a victory is to try and get HER in the ring and wreck her face but I dunno if King will even let her in. We gotta come at this like it's you and me verse King. Just watch out if she tries to pull some bullshit sneak attack, dude." Johnny was starting to get umped as he talked to Ninjette. "As far as KING goes, man, we GOTTA go after one of his joints. Whatever we do, we pick a spot and we hit it like a fuckin laser, man. Whatever it is, just wreck it and wreck it and wreck it. That's how we're gonna win this, dude. Hopefully we can fuck up his knee or something. Who cares how strong he is if he can't fuckin stand! We can do this dude!"

Johnny grinned at Ninjette and held out his hand for her to take. A gesture of solidarity between the two wrestlers. He gripped her hand tightly and flashed one more smile as his [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdu3EU6sbng:2kakclr5]music[/url:2kakclr5] started up and his name was called.

Johnny ran out to the arena and the crowd lit up. The usual girlish screams pierced the loud welcome he got and he slid into the ring. He was wearing baggy, dark blue (to match Ninjette) shorts with dark blue wrestling boots and kneepads. He had his "Tokyo Brawlin" Shirt on and stepped towards the side of the ring where his wife had a front row seat. He pulled off his shirt to reveal his glistening, slightly oiled body and tossed her the shirt like she was an adoring fan. Well, she was... the only one that mattered, in fact. After stretching near his corner, he turned and waited for Ninjette to enter.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am

Taylor caught the shirt and clutched it tightly in her hands with the biggest fan-girl smile on her face. She had stars in her eyes when she turned to the fans in the row behind her.

"He's so dreamy!" She gushed, and jumped up and down in her steel-toed, ruby-red Doc Martens. "I LOVE YOU JOHNNYYYYYYY!!!" She screamed so loudly her voice was clearly audible on TV's around the world while the fans around her cringed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi & Ninjette V. Killer King & Bree Tassilotte

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Kozue was trying really hard to think of a time when she was in a more awkward situation. She was sure she'd been, but she couldn't remember for the life of her.

Fighting King was one thing. She'd done that before. That was what the tapes showed, anyway. She'd been so drunk for that she could barely remember any of it, fighting him in a 'Take A Shot' match. Getting in the ring with an inebriated gorilla in a leopard mask for her first match was probably her dumbest idea ever, but then, she was drunk when she came up with it. So that figured.

But this wasn't just a match, it was a tag match. With Johnny. With Taylor at ringside. There were so many ways this could go wrong, it wasn't even funny. Not to her, at least. Whoever came with this match probably thought it was funny as hell. Kozue hadn't been in the business for long, but even she knew backstage bullshit when she smelled it. About the only way it could have been more of a clusterfuck would be if it was a hentai match, which wouldn't have surprised her. Disgusted, but not surprised.

She waited in the back along with Johnny, wrapping up her legs and putting the finishing touches on her outfit while he talked. Much as she hated to admit it, she'd be the least experienced person in that ring. Even though she'd wrestled way more than her fair share of matches for a short time in the AFW, Johnny still had her beat. King had her beat by a long shot. Hell, Bree probably had her beat. She gladly took the advice, nodding along with him as he spoke, pumping her up like a Japanese Captain America. She couldn't help but smile as he went along. He was just so into it, like he was leading them into war, and he had a decent strategy to back it up. Taking down King wouldn't be easy - if it was, someone would have probably done it by now. But it could be done. Johnny had the strength, she had the speed, and they both had the will. This could work.

"Got it." She tightened up her headband and stood up, twisting her body from side to side with an abdominal stretch. "Like chopping down a tree, go for the trunk." Kozue squeezed Johnny's hand back as best as her skinny little hands could. Whatever the case, he seemed to have some faith in her skills. He wasn't treating her like a rookie, so that meant she couldn't act like one. "I got your back, man."

Her [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zuJvYD5MEc:p99yf9z5]music[/url:p99yf9z5] started up soon enough after his, the arena darkening as the guitar riff played. She came out as soon as the drums hit, getting some wild applause as she waved out to the crowd. Some of it was just from people glad to see anyone taking it to King, sure, but Kozue was picking up more fans with every match. A few people wearing a replica of her headguard, some had these little toy shurikens they were selling in the back, and one thing in particular caught her eye...

She stopped halfway down the ramp and jumped onto the barricade, pointing at a little kid in the audience with a large sign. "Yo! Kid!" Kozue hollered his way, making the audience around him start to cheer. "Your sign! Lemme get that sign!"

The crowd passed it around until they got it all the way to her, and Kozue ran down the barricade with it, holding it out of sight until she hopped off and made her way into the ring, sliding under the bottom. She made way over to the nearest corner and held it up for everyone to see: FUCK THE KING! in nice, big bold letters.

"Sorry, getting into the moment." She set the sign outside on the apron for King to look at on his way down, if he could even read it, then made her way back over to their corner, pumping her fist out the audience and looking Johnny over. Trying very hard not to think about his chiseled abs. Or his nice, silvery hair. Or his screeching harpy of a wife.

Focus, focus.

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:36 am

Both King and Bree in the backstage area where they're standing in the hallway discussing about their upcoming match against both Johnny Higurashi and Ninjette, those two really make a fool out of the king of Heels of all Tension, hell maybe entire rosters from all fractions. King is looking forward to get his revenge on the two assholes but feeling bit concerned that Bree might fuck up the match and would ruined the both of them, so now King is gonna have bit of prep talk with her.

"Okay Bree, you listen to me, you better not fuck up this match you hear me? I dont want to you and neither will you, we will both beat those assholes and win this.... if we dont, there will be consequences, got that?!" Kign staring down at Bree while shes slightly shaking, scared of him cause shes afraid to get hit, hard, really badly. "N-nya..... I dont let you down King.... I promise I'll try to do my best." King can sense that she isnt feeling confident, he'll have to push it harder into her mind. "No! I dont want you to TRY your best, I want you BE the best! I dont need shitty trying.... do you understand me?!" King grabbing her chin and pulls her face to look at his evil black mask as she looks back, nearly wanting to tearing out of her eyes. "Ohh oh.... I will... d-do my best." King sigh and let go of her while tilting his neck side by side, popping one after another. "Good... now lets get going."

**Kingy is so mad at me... and Johnny wants me to leave him but, I dont know how?! Ohhhh.... Im so scared!** Bree is having second thoughts about staying close to King as hes more angrier than ever, now force to get in a tag team with him against both Ninja girl and kind of dreamy Johnny that she lost to in her previous match though she is looking to win back from her lost against him, hopefully.... no, she better win this or else.... "Gulp..."

Now its time for Killer King and Bree Tassilotte to make their appearances after Ninjette opening. Once they're done and such, King music starts playing that he comes out from behind the titantron as he wears his usual evil black leopard mask, black trunks and boots, showing his flexing tough muscles that literally covered his entire body. Not far from behind is Bree wearing her more revealing outfit of purple and black stripes leggings, black panties and top, black long gloves and boots, she kept quiet while walking behind King trying to be not too noticeable or at least hopefully that is. Both somewhat feline wrestlers heading down the ramp as King pointing at the two, Johnny and Ninjette to get their attentions at him so that he can change his gesture from pointing to cut throat from his thumb before slipping in the ring follow by Bree from behind to get in as well. Both Bree and King in their corner looking at their opponents. **Fuck the King huh? Damn Ninjobber** He thought, seeing that sign isnt a big deal to him, only important thing and case almost pisses him off is losing to those two punks.

**Oh my gosh, its Johnny! Ahhhh~** She tried not to blush or anything like that or King might get piss and knock her out out of the blue, she then shook her head and slapping her face to focus, King turns around and nodding to her. "Good focus, but just to be sure, I can go first and soften them up, I dont want you to lose too easily now!" He then paused for a moment and telling her closely to her ears. "Also I forgot to mention, do not tag me without my approval, blind tag me and I'll hit you...." He warned her as she respond with weak nods, scared of course then King turns his attention to the two wrestlers.

"So.... who the hell is going up against me first? Hmmm? I'll crush either one of you losers!" King decided that he'll start off the match for his team while Bree stepping out on the ring apron and waiting in her corner, watching on in this match as she from time to time looking at Johnny, fantasizing.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 am

Johnny watched King and Bree come down the ramp. It looked like a master and his cat. Johnny was sure that would be an accurate description of their relationship. Bree was an idiot but to be abused by King because she was foolishly infatuated pissed the silver haired guy off as much as anything.

Still, as King approached it really was hard not to be intimidated by his physique. The truth was, if Johnny was the same size as King, the two could probably have contests over which chest was more chiseled but King had the size advantage no matter how shredded Johnny was.

Johnny's heart was racing when King stepped forward. Of course Bree wasn't coming in. It couldn't be that easy at all. Though, Johnny didn't really WANT it to be like THAT. Bree was just a part of the fight as a necessity for the match type. Both Johnny and Ninjette wanted King most of all.

Johnny took one last look at his wife Taylor and then turned to Ninjette. "I'll go first man. I'll try and soften him up as much as I can. Remember the plan, ok? I'll try not to be a hero if things're lookin rough but if I start ta get stubborn, don't be afraid to come in or blind tag me, ok? I'd rather be a humiliated winner than a prideful loser today."

Johnny gave Ninjette's shoulder a slap and then squeezed it before he turned around and bounced on the balls of his feet. He'd never even SEEN a guy as big as King and now he was going to WRESTLE him? He MUST be an idiot! Still, there was a cold look of determination in his eyes and a thrill running down his spine.

"Gonna be me, dude! I ain't like Bree, man, I'll fight back!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 am

Kozue was tempted to do a little rock-paper-scissors for the honor, but she knew she didn't need to bother. Of course Johnny wanted to go first She hadn't known him all that long, but she'd seen him enough to know he had a little bit of a Chronic Hero Syndrome going on. It was sweet, really, one of the main non-physical reasons she liked him, but it was going to get his head knocked off one of these days.

But not today, though. Not if she could help it. "You're fighting a grown man in a leopard mask who gets his rocks off hurting little girls. King's like a humiliation sponge, don't worry about it. No one cares how he goes down, so long as he goes down." She gave him a hearty slap on the back, trading for the shoulder rub. "And don't worry, you pick a spot and I'll help you drive the nail in. My advice? Go for the face." She brought her hands up, covering both sides of her head. "That mask has got to be fucking up his peripheral vision. Huge blind spots. Blinders on, like a horse."

She gave him a little wink and let him get to business, stepping behind the ropes and taking position. She threw a sly glance Taylor's way, then rolled her eyes back to the ring, bouncing on her toes as she surged with energy. Hopefully, she wouldn't be a factor in all this. Hopefully.

"Kick his ass, Johnny!"

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 am

Taylor almost sat down.

"HEY TONY THE TIGER, THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE!" She screamed, jumping up and down and pointing at Johnny. She cupped her hands in front of her mouth to make her voice carry. "HE'S GRRRRRRRRREAT! AND DUDE, WEAR SOME REAL PANTS, EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR LITTLE TURTLE GOING BACK IN HIS SHELL. HE LOOKS SCAAAAAAARED!" She laughed obnoxiously "FUCK HIM UP, JOHNNY! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

If she weren't a celebrity,and a hot girl, the fans around her might not have appreciated her unending, ear-splitting support. But she was, and so she cheered and clapped her hands waved her arms and quickly rallied the crowd behind her in a chant.

"Joh-nny! Joh-nny! Joh-nny!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 pm

King looking on at the two wrestlers, he can take on either one and thinking in his mind that it can outcome different scenarios- Ninjobber- the girl he have beaten for that unique match involving alcohol almost costing him his match, the drinks were strong enough to make him feel drunk only taking couple of shots, but he was lucky the king of beast were able to beat her for the win and lay her out cold, completely destroy her at the end. But no thanks to her he stopped drinking for a good whole month, a WHOLE MONTH of no drinking, thats like no matches to kick asses for that long. So now getting another match with her again, thinking he can probably beat her as long he can catch the girl that is, no drinking involve this time so who knows if she got the advantage with speed over his power.

Jackass Johnny- The only guy he met so far that starting to grow a grudge against, nothing really personal until he gets himself involved with the mad beast. Everyone seemed to like him just because hes good looking and gets along with all the ladies in the wrestling league, like some powerful charms to make all the girls go head over heels for him, King obviously doesnt understand how does that work. Regardless, he sees him as weak as his partner or pretty much everyone he face, so if taking on Johnny or Ninjobber, both works for him.

Until they decided to pick who goes first, he can hear the crowd cheering, chanting, all sorts of commotion going on especially this one person in the front row seemingly mocking him, but then everyone does that so the beast ignores them and waiting slightly patiently before finally Johnny steps up deciding to go first against King, under the beast mask he grins, amused that this brave 'hero' is going up against this madman. "Oh really now? Well arent you brave, better than that pussy ninja over there!" He taunted the two and then paused when he mention about Bree as he turn to look at her, her eyes were widen and looking around like she was hiding something, King isnt sure whats up but shrugged about it and turn his attention back to Johnny. "What the hell are you thinking about?" confused.

Bree sigh in relief that she doesnt want to fight against King, before joining and wrestling in this league, she met him long ago and got into a fight with him and lose so badly, end up falling for him, stalking King ever since, but now her heart is swaying to decide what to choice in her situation right now- Still be with King and somewhat being protected by a powerful man yet get abused if she did wrong close to him. Or..... someone will save her? "Nya....."

"Alright then Jackass Johnny, I dont mind kicking a dude ass, I can beat you with ease this time around, HA!" He taunted him as he waits for the bell to start dinging and as soon as it does, King raises his hands up glaring through his mask and eyeing right at Johnny, snarling a bit until without warning, King charges like an hungry animal hoping to get his hands on Johnny shoulders grab and push back towards to the ropes with his sheer power. "GRRRR!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Johnny knew that when the bell rang, he couldn't test his strength against King. Johnny was strong, really strong. He knew he could probably body slam the brute if King stood there and let him. But Johnny was also large for a Japanese guy. Which meant that he was at best average height for anyone else. King was freakishly big for anyone.

But the thought of just seeing how he matched up was incredibly tempting.

He'd have to play this like he was a high flyer or speedster, not a brawler or power move guy. This was going to be rough...

When King charged, Johnny's moment of indecision cost him and he was forced back by King's strong grip. "S-Shit!" He barked as King pushed him against the ropes and pressed him there, digging his fingers into Johnny's shoulder, the pain already evident on Johnny's face.

But the ropes were comforting and Johnny threw is arms around them. He leaned back and tried to get all the support he could and used his position to throw a knee upward into King's side as hard as he could. Hopefully King was more interested in bullying Johnny around than actually fighting for real. Johnny, on the other hand, was all business.

"Hngh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 am

Kozue winced as Taylor's voice dug into her ears like nails on a chalkboard, blaring an accent she'd been looking forward to not hearing too much of when she came to Japan. "Tony the...he's wearing a fucking leopard mask." She spoke out loud, not like her voice was going to carry far, anyway. "That doesn't even-"

She was thrown back to the match when she heard Johnny's bark and saw he wasn't off to the best of starts, already up against the ropes. With him so close, the size difference was pretty staggering. Kozue knew King was big, but it was a little hard to appreciate how big until someone got right next to him, which was a supremely bad place to be. "Push him back, hero!" She hopped up on the bottom rope and bounced a bit, staying frosty for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next