by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Post Summer Splash Peacekeeping Effort

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Post Summer Splash Peacekeeping Effort - Page 2 Empty Re: The Post Summer Splash Peacekeeping Effort

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Akashi had taken note to watch Marissa's speech, Marisa had all but made a promo about Akashi's recent actions without actually calling the Sumo out specifically by name. However, someone else who had been alluded to had decided to come out instead.

Kelly Conway.

She had decided to milk the Friction World Cup for everything it was worth and in doing so had made Akashi into a prophet. She was everything that was disgusting about the United States and, worse yet, she wasn't interested in just international disputes. She was currently getting domestic on Marisa's ass.

Akashi didn't even wait for the haunting vocals of her entrance music to finish up. Even as the shamisen gently began to twang, Akashi was already running down the ramp at full speed.

Akashi slid into the ring and hopped up, continuing until she was at Kelly. She bent over and grabbed Kelly's hair with one hand. With the other, she reached for Kelly's trunks and looked to heave the blonde forcibly off of Marisa.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Post Summer Splash Peacekeeping Effort - Page 2 Empty Re: The Post Summer Splash Peacekeeping Effort

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:21 am

Kelly was ripping and tearing and yanking as hard as she could on Marisa, not even caring as she heard the feminine cries from Akashi's theme that were followed by that Japanese twanging thing or whatever. No, Kelly didn't let go.

"Ngh!" Kelly winced at having her hair tugged, while the other grabbed her trunks, even then, Kelly didn't let go, she clung desperately to Marisa while yanking on her neck, the lifting from Akashi most likely aiding Kelly in lifting Marisa's torso up off the mat as Kelly hung onto her.

"HNNNNNGH!!!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 am

Akashi pulled but Kelly didn't seem to unlatch herself from Marisa. How annoying! Kelly had really become something else and Akashi's wasn't going to play around anymore. She let go of Kelly's trunks and spun around, still holding onto Kelly's hair. She then yanked as hard as she could while she held her palm in the air, elbow bent so that Kelly could see what was about to happen to her.

If she didn't let go, Akashi was going to jam her palm into Kelly's nose. She wasn't going to wait for Kelly to think it over, however. She just thrust downward at the blonde as hard as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:27 am

Marisa had been jolted out of her daze by Kelly applying an arm bar hold on her. She let out a sharp cry of pain, drumming her feet against the mat in agony.

The model could feel tendons beginning to tear in her shoulders alarmingly. She couldn't hear Akashi's theme as it began to play over the sound of the crowd and her own screams.

As Akashi pulled and Kelly refused to let go of her hold, the pressure intensified and Marisa's cries went to a loud shriek....

Last edited by 133 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:11 am

Kelly wrenched and pulled and clung and screamed as she held onto Marisa with all she had. Akashi trying to pry her off of the former hentai champion and Kelly didn't want to let go at all. The cries and screams of the model weren't exactly music to Kelly's ears but they were... Acceptable. Now if only the big sumo would let go of her gorgeous hair!

But she didn't. Instead Akashi spun around and raised her plam before suddenly thrusting it downward into Kelly's nose!

"AUaaUUUGH!!" Kelly's screamed upon impact, as her face scrunched up immediately, her eyes shutting tight as she released Marisa and tried to flop away from Akashi's grip, her nose burning heallaciously! A faint stream of blood seeping out her nose as she writhed in pain.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:30 am

Akashi stepped between Marisa and Kelly once she had managed to force Kelly off the model with the brutal palm. She wasn't going to let Kelly get to Marisa anymore and she could only hope that Kelly wanted to try.

"I could certainly tell Marisa-chan, who misconstrued my words and actions, that you're exactly what's wrong with the west. You're everything a proud Japanese woman loathes about the gaijin. You're the reason we kept our doors closed off all those centuries and why we should do it all over again."

Akashi cracked her knuckles and stared down the blonde. "But you don't represent America one bit. You're just a brat trying to compensate for her own inadequacies! Frankly, I'd taint my own message if I fought an honorless wretch like you but if one of your own countrywomen won't put you down, I'll gladly do it myself." Akashi growled, begging Kelly to try and come at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 am

Kelly wiped her nose, the blood staining the back of her hand as she wiped her nose free of blood. Glaring at Akashi as she sat up, growling at her words. Gaijin, how she hated that word and the arrogant nature of the Japanese people who always thought they were better than everyone else with their pompous attitudes. American's were cocky because they kicked ass.

"Stupid fatty! When your country was still living in bamboo huts, we were fucking learning how to fly! You people closed yourselves off for years and got nowhere... We opened our doors and just progressed. We're the party of the world you're the sad kid who thinks she's too cool to attend."
Kelly muttered as she rolled away, propping herself against the ropes.

"I Am America, you cunt! I won the World Cup! I've beaten Brittany... Kytes and your pal, Parker! I'm a main eventer! When was the last time you were?"
Kelly said with a vile sneer.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:33 am

Akashi stood her ground and listened to Kelly's ranting. Akashi narrowed her eyes but didn't budge. "Progress?" She said. "All the fun devices that let you have that party of yours COME FROM here!" She said. Akashi made sure her fingers were at the ready if she saw Kelly coming at her. Until now, she was fine with trading barbs. "The noble spirit of the American has gone if you're at the helm. Instead, it is exactly as you say, a giant party where nothing is taken seriously. The joke is you and everyone's laughing now."

Akashi lowered her head, and watched Kelly. "When was the last time you held a title that wasn't handed to you by me?" She said. "Or won a main event without the aid of the General Manager? Do you know why Taylor-san lost to you? Because in her mind, you weren't even worth considering as a serious opponent! It is funny how great minds think alike." Akashi said, smirking down at Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Once released, Marisa rolled to her back with a relieved sob. After doing so, she had a chance to see her sumo savior step between her and Kelly.

Clutching her arm, the model looked up at the lights, the blurriness of her vision still making everything sway to and fro. She could make out the words being spoken, and knew Kelly was still spitting her venomous rhetoric. As much as she wanted to protest that one of Kelly's countrymen had indeed tried to handle her, Marisa felt that the statement would ring hollow with her laying on the mat with a wounded shoulder and her face sporting the beginnings of a massive bruise on one side....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:58 am

Kelly found herself clinching her shaking fists, gritting her teeth at Akashi hatefully following her statements that shut down Kelly's. This arrogant relic didn't know when to quit and accept the fact that Kelly was now the best damn thing in AFW right now and a total hero to not only the united states but the world!

"Idiot! I clearly remember kicking your ass not to long ago and adding the entropy title to my list of conquests! You're the joke and you're not worth my time!" Kelly barked as she slowly rolled out of the ring, scooting back towards the announcer table, admits the boos that were showing the blonde that was now on the retreat. Grabbing a mic as she began to trek around the ring to head towards the entrance.

"Nobody has ever handed me anything! I've won the World Cup and remember being the smallest girl in the ring and dropping your ass over the top rope!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next