by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation Empty Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:41 am

Less than half an hour after their Summer Splash match ended, Odessa Brock and Cecilia Northman were on an airplane leaving the United States. They were not returning to AFW headquarters in Tokyo just yet—no, they were going somewhere else. Somewhere where the two of them could be alone and get to know each other better. They would relax, have some fun, and maybe even do a little more wrestling. With two weeks before they needed to report back to AFW, the possibilities were endless.

Odessa did not tell Cecilia where they were going. The plane that they boarded was a charter jet, hired with the ample financial assets which Odessa commanded, and the flight plan was known only to Odessa, the lovely redheaded pilot and her buxom brown-haired copilot, and the Atlantic City flight controllers with whom the plan had been filed.

“Mmm…we’️re going to have some fun, Ceci…I picked out the perfect vacation spot for us,” Odessa would purr into her rival’️s ear as they flew east across the Atlantic Ocean. Neither of them were dressed in anything more than a towel, and their warm, naked bodies rubbed up against each other softly, breast touching breast, as they sat in two of the airplane’️s many comfy chairs. All of the chairs save those two were empty.

The flight was long, and Odessa fell asleep for most of it, dozing on Cecilia’️s shoulder, her mouth hanging open slightly and a little spot of drool pooling on top of the Swedish wrestler’️s breasts. The match had left her completely exhausted, and she needed that respite if they were going to hit the ground running. The flight was long, just under ten hours, and Odessa got almost a full night’️s rest leaning against her gorgeous rival as they traveled. She hoped Cecilia slept well, also. They had left in the middle of the afternoon, flown into the night, and were descending over the Mediterranean Sea just as the sun was rising over the Aegean islands of Greece that were their destination.

After the ten-hour flight, the short boat trip from the island of Naxos to their ultimate destination went by in almost a blink of an eye. Odessa had had their bikinis retrieved before leaving Atlantic City, and the two women donned them—along with slightly more conservative cover-ups—as they disembarked from the plane and took the boat across the calm Mediterranean waters. Finally, after quite the trip, they had arrived at their vacation spot: a small, intimate resort on an island called Rynos. Odessa had a few other surprises in mind for her lovely blonde companion, but she would not spoil them by telling Cecilia ahead of time. They stepped off the boat onto the dock, to be greeted by a number of friendly-looking women who were enjoying a day out in the sun.

“It’️s a lesbian resort,” Odessa would whisper in Cecilia’️s ear, nibbling on it teasingly, “so there are only women here. And quite a fair number of beauties, by the looks of it. We’️ll have a wonderful view while we’️re relaxing together on the beach.” She wrapped her arms around Cecilia’️s waist from behind and squeezed the Swede tightly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:21 am

Cecilia had no idea literally no idea where Odessa had planned to take her, and the blond beauty had gotten quite mellow even since her defeat at the hands of Odessa. The white haired beauty had managed to best the Northern Queen and had been one of many high stakes matches which the blond beauty had lost lately. It made her feel sort of depressed ? Perhaps not the best word to use, probably calling it a general dissapointment in herself.

While she didn't have anything against Odessa, the blond beauty wasn't exactly completly happy with their situation, at the moment all Cecilia wanted to do was to kick back, have a bunch of drinks and recopurate, hopefully find her own personal drive again, even though it hadn't been gone for very long... it felt wrong to be without it.

" Oh ? I hope you didn't pick anything too tropical. With as fair skin as I have it's gonna be a murder by sunburns." Cecilia let out in a half joking manner as an answer to her rival. One thing Cecilia had noticed about Odessa was that the girl had gotten quite clingy towards her since the ebony beauties win. Oh well, it wasn't like Cecilia minded that, well...maybe a little, it made her feel a bit like a teddy bear price one could have won on one of the game stands at the pier.

Cecilia was glad that she had been able to keep herself occupied when Odessa had fallen asleep, by drinking. A glass of whiskey here, a burbon there. She found Odessa to be quite adorable as she for the most of the flight rested her head on the blond beauties shoulder. While she herself was quite exhausted herself, she had no desire to nap or sleep at the moment. Drinking was more to her taste for now. At most Cecilia got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep during the long plane ride, not unusual for her under normal circumstances as the blond beauty usually didn't sleep more than 5 hours a night. While she didn't feel 100% yet, there was no way that she could go back to sleep, it was just how her body worked, she figured that 80% or so would work well enough for her beautiful rival for now, they had two weeks of time after all, and that just meant that she could rest up more when they landed.

By the time they had landed, the blond beauty had finished between two and three bottles of whiskey and burbon in total. The two of them left the fligth and went for a short boat trip. Cecilia already feeling the heat of the sun of this area, she guessed it was somewhere around the mediterranean area. It was hot, with a blazing sun...Cecilia wasn't not that great when it came to heat, cold was something she could probably do with ease, going out naked in the middle of a snowfield was far less of a bother for her than standing in the same condition in 40 degrees celcius heat with a blazing sun.

Finally they arrived at the island and were now both dressed in the same bikinis which the two of them had wrestled in yesterday. Seeing the conclave of beautiful women greeting them, Cecilia would let out a semi-impressed whistle. Hearing Odessa's whisper and feeling the beauty nibbling on her ear caused Cecilia to purr out slightly. Those ebony arms soon came around Cecilias' waist and hugged her tightly, simply causing the blong to move her hands down to try and stroke them up along Odessa's limbs. " Hmm...interesting. You did bring me to quite the hot place though...in more words than one. " Cecilia let out as a sigh would escape her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:00 am

Odessa didn’t really think of the Greek islands as tropical, but the Mediterranean sun would have as much effect on Cecilia’s fair skin as would have the equatorial sun. Odessa chuckled when she heard Cecilia’s concern as they stepped off of the boat and onto the long pier that was the only access point to the private lesbian resort. She would just wrap her arms around Cecilia’s waist and nibble gently on the side of the Swedish woman’s face. “Oh, don’t worry, darling. You’ll be alright. I’ve already made arrangements for us—including a little something for your lovely, delicate white skin. It will all be waiting for us at our cabana.”

She would let Cecilia rub her white hands over her own ebony limbs, flexing her arms a little so that Cecilia could feel her muscles. Odessa wouldn’t flex them too long, though—they still ached from the incredible battle she had fought with Cecilia back in the United States.

After a few seconds, she would slide her arms away from the blonde’s waist and walk around beside her, taking her by the hand. “It’s a little ways down the beach. On the way, I can tell you what I know about this resort—granted, I’ve only read about it online, so I’m sure there are a great many things that we will have a chance to discover together during the next two weeks.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:50 am

Feeling Odessa's arms starting to flex and the girl nibbling at the side of her face caused Cecilia to once again purr out a little bit. Personally she felt as if Odessa's flexing was a bit unecessary and she could have saved her strength. Though perhaps she had regained it. The girl did pretty much sleep for about 8 hours on the plane ride over her, using the blond beauty's shoulder as a pillow during the duration of the flight.

When the ebony beauty mentioned she had made arangements for her already, Cecilia would simply nod her head. " Well you'd be a poor host if you hadn't, and I'd have to complain to management about you." Cecilia let out in a teasing tone to the girl. Soon enough Odessa's arms slid off of Cecilia and the blond beauty followed along as the dark-skinned woman started to walk. "Alright, just lead the way...though even if you take care of my skin, I hope you have something planned to help with the heat. I barley manage the summers in Japan mind you. The amount of water I have to drink to survive would turn even you pale." Cecilia let out with a light chuckle.
LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Odessa took Cecilia by the hand and led her down the pier and onto the beach, then turned right and began walking along the island’s curving shoreline. She chuckled as Cecilia mentioned how much she struggled with the heat, even in Japan. “Ohohoho, you poor baby,” Odessa would coo, running her free hand down the side of Cecilia’s face. “Don’t you worry. I’ve made arrangements for everything. We’re going to have everything we could possibly need right there in our cabana. And if you really can’t handle it, we can go inside for a while.”

The two bikini-clad beauties walked down the beach for about five minutes, passing by several large, luxurious cabanas filled with gorgeous, scantily-clad women. After rounding a rocky bend in the shoreline, they would finally reach their own cabana, no less luxurious than the others, and located on a relatively secluded stretch of beach. Odessa had figured it would be best if they had a little bit of privacy—though, of course, neither she nor Cecilia would be too broken up about showing off for the other patrons of the Rynos island resort. They might have a chance to do that…later.

“Come on, Ceci, dear. Let’s take a look inside,” Odessa would say, gently pulling Cecilia into the cabana with her. It was quite spacious and shady inside, and was surrounded on all sides by sheer netting that both partially veiled what was going on inside to the rest of the beach and kept any bugs which might be having ideas about intruding on the festivities away. There was a double-wide queen-sized bed inside, big enough to fit both wrestlers comfortably, as well as a small top-opening refrigerator for drinks and small snacks, a fan to help keep them cool, and several baskets, some filled with towels or with various lotions and oils, others empty, expecting to be filled with used towels or with the women’s clothing.

“What do you think, Ceci?” Odessa asked, looking around at their accommodations.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Feeling Odessa grab a hold of her hand and starting to pull the blond beauty along as she was making them walk down along the islands curving shoreline. Cecilia wasn't really joking, the heat was probably her only big weakness in her mind, her inabillity to deal with it was something that usually caused her ill situations during summers. " Eh..." Cecilia let out to Odessa's slightly insulting words and cooing, until the ebony beauty brough her hand up to the ivory ones face and stroke the side of it. " Uh huh...If you say so. Hmm, you seem to have really planned all of this out quite well, honstly I am a bit surprised." The blond beauty let out as she'd follow along with Odessa to whatever destinations she wanted to bring the Swedish powerhouse too.

After a few minutes of walking they finally arrived at what Cecilia assumed was the location which Odessa had wanted to bring them to. A quite wonderful looking cabana, where one could probably relax quite well. Though they walked past it a bit further and found another cabana, just as luxurious as the one before.

With Odessa pulling on Cecilia's hand further to get the blond beauty to move towards the cabana, Cecilia couldn't help but think of Odessa as an excited child or even a dog, with how she seemed to be attached to the Swedish beauty. Cecilia looked around inside the cabana for a while, walking up and down and all around to inspect it, before she would finally stop and nod her head. " It's quite a nice little place to relax in, you did quite well here Essa." Cecilia let out, nodding her head as she'd fold her arms underneath her large chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Odessa would let go of Cecilia’s hand and allow her to walk around the cabana to inspect it. In the hour or so between the end of their Summer Splash match and the time she fell asleep onboard the trans-Atlantic flight, she had made several phone calls to set up this little excursion for herself and her buxom blonde counterpart. She had made sure the cabana was cool enough to be comfortable—about ten degrees cooler than the surrounding beach—both for her own benefit and for the benefit of the Scandinavian woman. She had stocked it with all manner of food, towels, and even more…intriguing items.

The one thing that they would find none of inside the cabana would be clothing. The two women would wear either their bikinis or nothing at all for the entire two-week duration of the vacation.

Odessa was pleased that Cecilia approved of the set-up they had here, though something about the way Cecilia spoke and the pose she assumed struck Odessa as a challenge. She would be more than happy to continue competing with Cecilia, even while they were supposed to be relaxing. She would step forward and cross her arms under her own large chest, too, mirroring Cecilia’s pose and smiling at her. “Yes, I would say that I did do quite well. We have everything we need here, and I have so many plans for you, my darling…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Seeing Odessa mirror her pose and step up towards her, both women standing not even a foot away from each other in the same kind of pose with very little clothing on them. It seemed as if Odessa was taking Cecilia's actions and pose as a challenge, the blond would roll her eyes slightly as it seemed the slightest thing was enough to set this woman off and get her into a challenging attitude, at least when it came towards the Northern Queen.

Cecilia would crank her neck lightly and would follow it up by attempting to take a step forward, pressing her large ivory chest up Odessa and following which she would lean forward and bump her forehead against Odessa's. If this girl wanted to be challenge then Cecilia wasn't going to deny her that. Besides, she need a bit of retribution after their summer splash match.

" Plans huh ? I can't wait to see what you think you may have in store for me." Cecilia let out as she'd move her hand up to Odessa's face, slowly using it to brush back a few strands of the girl's hair behind her ear. " Don't think you'll get to do as you please though, I still have my say in what will happen."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Odessa was a competitive woman, and she just loved competing with equally impressive women as herself, like Cecilia. Cecilia didn’t seem to mind it one bit, either. She got really close to Odessa, their four equally-large breasts smashing together, their foreheads rubbing against each other.

“I have quite a lot in store for you, Ceci,” Odessa would say, as she would cup Cecilia’s cheeks in her hands and blow a soft stream of warm air over the Swedish wrestler’s lips. She would slowly slide her hands upwards, brushing them through Cecilia’s hair as the blonde’s hand brushed hers. “And of course you’ll have a say, Ceci. But even so, I’m sure that I’ll be able to do whatever I please. You won’t be able to resist me.”

Her hands would slide over the top of Cecilia’s head, then slide down her neck and back to find the tie for her bikini. “You won’t be needing this, darling…” Odessa whispered, as she would undo the knot that kept Cecilia’s bikini on her body.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Odessa was a cocky as ever it seemed, or perhaps even more so than before. When the woman moved her hand up and cupped Cecilia's chin the blond would roll her eyes. While it was true that Cecilia didn't mind the whole cocky attitude or the fact that Odessa was very competitive, she did feel as if Odessa was being quite full of herself at times. Not that it was entirely a bad thing though....

Hearing what the white haired woman let out, Cecilia would simply do what the girl had done to her. Releasing a breath of hot air towards the ebony beauties lips as she'd slide her hand down from Odessa's head towards the girl's shoulder and behind to the sexy girl's back. Feeling Odessa do the same she'd attempt to find the knot of Odessa's bikini and attempt to undo it without saying a word to her dark-skinned rival.

Cecilia and Odessa's bikini's were now only held up by he fact that their large breasts were mushed up tightly against one another and for the moment Cecilia wasn't going to back down. " Do you really want to go down this rode inside the cabana? This place might get a bit wrecked by the time I'm finished with you." Cecilia'd let out in a confident tone, her hand sliding down along Odessa's back towards the woman's shapely rear, only to give it a firm spank and following it with a tight squeeze to one of those cheeks.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next