by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Asami Asagiri

Go down

Asami Asagiri - Asami Asagiri Empty Asami Asagiri

Post by valen311 Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Name: Asami Asagiri
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120lbs

Theme song: BAND-MAID®️ 「Thrill」

General Info From AFW Files:

Asami was always a ninja fan girl, as well as a lover of the martial arts, from her childhood years on. She studied a wide variety of different martial arts, revealing a certain genius for learning the basics of every art, although excelling in kung fu, karate and ninjutsu and now adding pro wrestling's various little strength required slams, such as the DDT, into her skillset. However Asami also displayed a talent for getting into fights that her parent's found alarming as she grew older. Then Asami, fresh out of high school, shocked her family by joining a wrestling school, deciding that she would learn how to put her talents to use as a pro wrestler. Although she wasn't the fan girl she once was, she decided to honor her inspiration and take on the persona of a kunoichi, or female ninja. After wrestling in various bush leagues, the high flying kunoichi grappler came into the AFW. A risk taker, her acrobatic moves and openly friendly nature always draw fans. Although she wasn't familiar with the erotic wrestling part of the AFW, Asami grew to view it as another form of competition. She has now mastered adding erotic attacks to her formidable martial arts and wrestling skills.

The AFW's resident ninja took a 5 month long hiatus from the league to tend to her mother, who had fallen ill. It marked the first time she had seen her parents since she left home to begin a career as a wrestler. Although her mother recovered, Asami didn't give in to her father's demands to quit the AFW, leaving her relationship with him strained. She's returned to find that the AFW has had multiple ninja (some of them even from real clans!) joining the league and now seeks to test herself against them.  

Taken from an official AFW fan chat site:
Ninjaotaku6: I'm telling you, that masked vigilante woman in Tokyo is Asami Asagiri!
Ladydoubtfire: No way. The AFW throw her out if she was caught street brawling like that. Besides, why would a wrestler be out at night getting into fights with crazy motorcycle gangs and psychos? You're a moron.
Ninjaotaku6: There's footage on the net! I'm telling you, Kunoichi moves like Asami does, just more...you know, vicious. Cause she can't hold back and stuff or else they'll kill her! I know it! You can't stop the signal, man you can't stop it!
Ladydoubtfire: If Asami was really Kunoichi, and was fighting off entire groups of people at once, she wouldn't have trouble owning everyone in the AFW. She'd kick Angel, knock her out in one shot, pin her and be the champion. Stop jerking off to your topless pics of Asami you waste of carbon based life. Freaking shit-stain.....
Ninjaotaku6 has left the chatroom.
Ladydoubtfire: Hah, dumbass. Besides, Kunoichi is obviously a super-soldier made by the Japanese government...
Ladydoubtfire has left the chatroom.
AsamiAsagiri@AFW has entered the chatroom.
AsamiAsagiri@AFW: Hey everyone, just stopped in to say hi and to ask you all to come out to our next show!
Jobberlover99: Hey, Asami, do you know that vigilante woman, that ninja girl Kunoichi? She's a super soldier!
AsamiAsagiri@AFW: Orly?

Favored Matches: Normal and Hentai.

Favored Attacks: High speed punches, hard hitting kicks, particularity roundhouse and superkicks, basic wrestling attacks and high flying moves. Asami's martial arts and wrestling skills have fused into a style all her own, mixing high speed martial arts with basic hard hitting wrestling moves such as DDT's and bulldogs. The ninja is no stranger to the female body either, having held her own in hentai matches before.

Signature Moves:
A lot of moves that Asami uses showcase her agility, speed, or her martial arts background blending into her wrestling experience. As such, her matches can sometimes be one running highlight reel. However, these are the moves that seem to be the most natural to Asami.

Jumping Reverse Roundhouse Kick: A move that looks more at home in a dojo, Asami leaps into the air, twisting her body around counterclockwise, then lashes out with her leg, slamming the heel of her foot into the face and side of the head of the victim. The kick hits with enough force to make most people spin around in a full circle as they fall, landing face up on the mat.

Standing Shooting Star Press: Proving that her agility is truly ninja-like, Asami stands over a fallen, face up opponent then jumps forward while throwing her body into a backflip, landing on top of her foe's midsection.

Finishing Moves:
Izuna Neckbreaker: After doubling an opponent over with a stomach blow of some kind, Asami will move slightly off to the side, while placing the opponent in a side headlock and perform a somersault forwards, using the momentum of the flip to twist the opponent's neck and back and send them to the ground, face up, thus completing a corkscrew neckbreaker.

Kunoichi no Ougi: Suteki Na Saiyaku! (Kunoichi Style Attack: Beautiful Disaster!) The move needs quite a bit of open space, but delivers perhaps the hardest kick in Asami's skillset. Asami begins at medium distance from the opponent, throwing herself into a cartwheel towards her/him, gaining momentum and force. After the cartwheel, Asami will spring into the air, back to the opponent, and spin towards the victim. Carrying a massive amount of centripetal force, she'll go into a aerial roundhouse kick that can deliver a massive impact. More than capable of laying out the toughest opponents, but comes with a substantial wind up time, as Asami has to execute a cartwheel followed by a leap. (Tidal Crush kick attack)

Flash at Sunset: A high flying, twisting moonsault onto a prone opponent either in the middle of the ring or outside it. High risk indeed.

Hentai:
Flash at Moon Rise: A hentai move, Asami begins with a sunset flip, but wraps her legs around her foe's neck as she goes over, keeping the other girl standing instead of falling over ending with Asami draped over her standing foe's back, upside down. Using her unusual perch to her advantage, Asami uses her hands and mouth to stimulate her held foe.

Record: 4-4
Breakdown:
Loss to Kokona Kumashiro Sumo panties match. Submission
Loss to Merith Standard Match. Submission
Loss To Adrian Kytes: Submission at the Summer Splash PPV
Loss to Dixie Clements: Submission
Win over Rebecca Tomko. Pinfall
Win over Natasha. Standard match. Pinfall.
Win over Lei-Lei: Pinfall after forced orgasm.
Win vs Merith: 2 out of 3 falls (over IM)
Relationships:
Dixie Clemets: (From an interview done after an AFW wrestlers only after-show drinking party a few months back. She was fairly drunk, so we apologize if she doesn't make much sense to our readers) *hic* Dixie? She's...very pretty, for one of those gaijin Texans. And so, so strong. But she's also got skill, good instincts and large...muscles and stuff. Quite the woman-I mean wrestler! Wrestler woman! She's also very respectable...which means I'd have to be respectable...right? But, I was so bad when we met. I couldn't help it, it just sort of happened. And now she probably doesn't you know...wanna wrestle anymore. Huh? What did I do? N-nothing...we just had a match, and she won....that's all. Hey, thanks for coming out~!"
Level of Attraction: 4
Recent times have seen a change take place in Asami. With her activities as Kunoichi taking more and more prominence in her life, Asami has tried to set aside her feelings for the cowgirl, trying to tell herself that she'd only bring pain and danger to the Texan. Once upon a time, she would've gladly fought Reiko Hinomoto to gain Dixie's attention. But ever since Asami donned her mask, she has reasoned that Dixie would be better off with Reiko, a wrestler, instead of a herself, a street fighting vigilante. However a chance encounter with Dixie on the streets resulted in the cowgirl eventually putting together the secret of Asami and her time as Kunoichi, setting up a fateful meeting between the two.....

Rebecca Tomko: (From an interview done after their match) Rebecca? No that match wasn't the first time we met. I don't hug everyone after a match, you know. No I met her after my match with Adrian, you know that fiasco of a match during the Summer Splash PPV. But yes, I hung out with her and 'Becca later that day. They're both fun people, in their own ways of course, and Rebecca is very....wow." (Her voice goes quieter at the word 'wow'.) Ahem, I mean yes she's crazy strong. But you know, we rarely get to hang out, between her bodyguarding Adrian as she goes about with her shannigans and me training a lot these days. But, if she got jumped by a gang of pirates, I'd be the ninja to jump in and even the odds! That's what we need, a pirate woman for me to go up against! (Asami continues for another twenty minutes about the evils of pirates before we can end the interview.)
Level of Attraction: We're saying 3, even if she isn't.

Adrian Kytes: (From a recent interview) Adrian? Oh I was mad after the match. My first match in a pay per view and I lose it when she gets desperate and decides to smash in my sweet bun. Agh. I'm over it now, but it took awhile. She and I exchanged Steam addresses and play TF2 online whenever we're both on but I haven't seen her....oh she and Rebecca are a thing now? No...I hadn't heard, been away for awhile you know. (Her voice goes quiet) That's...um, good. Good for them both. So, I've got to go now, so we're good here right?"
Level or Attraction: 3, we think.
Marisa Evans: (From AFW Magazine) In a house show, Marisa was viciously attacked by kickboxer Michelle Praduk after beating her in a hentai match. Although not involved in the match, Asami came into the ring, saving Marisa as well as knocking out Michelle with a well struck kick. Ever since then, Marisa and Asami have been on good terms, and have been spotted training together in AFW's gym as well as on the streets together. In an interview Asami was quoted as saying "Marisa? Oh, she's a good friend. Not to mention I learned most of what I know of erotic wrestling from her! I guess in a way I count as a bodyguard, but really with her wrapped up in that modeling agency of hers I rarely see her. Although she has offered me a spot among her models. But, I don't know, it doesn't seem like me, you know?"  
(Note Asami's attraction level works on a one to five system. One and two, her levels of dislike, three and four, infatuation or friendship and five, love.)

Last edited by valen311 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 39 times in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Asami Asagiri - Asami Asagiri Empty Re: Asami Asagiri

Post by valen311 Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Asami Asagiri - Asami Asagiri AsamiAsagiri.jpg

[url=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/valen2040/media/Asamibikini.jpg.html:c1svz5hy]Asami Asagiri - Asami Asagiri Asamibikini.jpg[/url:c1svz5hy]

Last edited by 133 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:39 am; edited 4 times in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:07 am

The Big Brawl Saga

Asami Asagiri - Asami Asagiri BH3LT5c

Recent times haven't seen Asami active much in the AFW, aside from a few house shows here and there. She hasn't appeared at all in AFW's Friction televised shows and pay-per-views in almost a year and fans on the league's website speculate that she might have quietly left the AFW. However, Asami has been thrown, or put herself depending how you look at it, into a dark place. After stopping what she thought was a street mugging, Asami found herself fighting against a small army of biker punks. If it hadn't been for the aid of the mysterious motorcycle rider Akahana Asagiri (no relation) she might have been seriously injured or killed. However, the two women beat back the attackers and their leader. After that event, the attacks continued, and frustrated with the police's either lack of effectiveness, or their looking the other way, Asami has adopted the guise of the masked vigilante Kunoichi, and has taken to the streets as a martial arts vigilante. An adrenaline junkie, Asami became more and more addicted to her lifestyle as Kunoichi, slowly withdrawing more and more from her life as a wrestler. However, her decisions since then have grown darker, especially after a near brush with death in the streets one night. She's taken to taking money from defeated criminals, and on one occasion almost executed a hitman sent into the streets to capture her. Will Asami step over the line, and kill the woman who threatened the life of a person she holds dear? Or will someone pull her back from the brink, and remind Kunoichi of the woman behind the mask?

The Big Brawl One her way home one night, Asami comes across a mugging. Stopping it leads to one of the biggest fights of her life, and nearly lands her in the intensive care ward. But with the assistance of the motorcycle riding street fighter Akahana, Asami manages to get through the fight. Together, the two women take down the leader of the gang, leaving him for the police.

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder In the months after the first Big Brawl, the police haven't been able to stop the attacks, and now women are being abducted off the street at night. Following some punks from the first fight, Asami, now fully masked an equipped as modern day street ninja vigilante Kunoichi, comes across a kidnapping in progress. However, when the victim is former Rumble Rose, and current AFW star Dixie Clemets, is it the Texan who in danger, or the kidnappers? (Note: The very last part of this actually takes place after High Kick Rendezvous, listed below.)

High Kick Rendezvous! After an incident in Big Brawl 2 nearly eviscerates Asami, she returns to the streets a little earlier than a doctor would recommend, if doctors could condone vigilantism. However, an attack on an unsuspecting man turns out to be an ambush to lure Kunoichi into battle against not one, but two trained martial artist hitmen. Luckily the victim turned out to be hard kicking Dmitri Voronov, a former Tension star who helps Kunoichi turn the tide against the pair! However, at the end of it all, the biggest danger to Asami doesn't come from the hands of hitmen, but from a dark part of her psyche as it urges her towards a fateful decision....

Big Brawl 3: No Place For A Hero Asami prepares go on what most would consider a suicide mission to confront the leader of a Russian mafia cell. However, a familiar face returns with an ultimatum for the troubled ninja girl: Give up on this mad lifestyle, or be prepared to fight. Unfortunately for the well meaning good samaritan, even in the best of times, Asami is too stubborn to give up on anything....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down