by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Unfriendly Wager

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Unfriendly Wager Empty An Unfriendly Wager

Post by HighFly Sat May 31, 2014 1:39 am

Alaina waited anxiously in a back hall of the Friction gym. It was around 11 AM which was a later start than Alaina was used to on a training day. She was wearing her faded jeans, white sneakers and a San Diego Padre's t-shirt as she waited for her "old friend" Z.Z to show. If it wasn't for Mamouru doing some digging around, she would never have been able to get in touch with Z.Z.

"Thanks again Mamouru! I can't wait to make this bet to secure that rematch...." Alaina said to her manager, Mamouru Higurashi. Even after getting in touch with Z.Z, Alaina had to put up quite the price to get the rematch on the terms she wanted. No Fathia, and a match type that would cut down on Z.Z's little bag of borderline cheating tricks. It was a price she was willing to wager and she kept telling herself that as she placed her hand inside her gym bag, patting a small box to make sure it was still there.

Even though she lost in their first match, she was still confident that she was the better wrestler in a straight up fight. "So... once she shows up and we take care of the contractual crap what're we gonna do for training today?" Alaina asked with a grin as she looked at Mamouru while bouncing up and down eagerly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

An Unfriendly Wager Empty Re: An Unfriendly Wager

Post by Tatyina Sat May 31, 2014 2:05 am

Mamouru looked over at Alaina as she waited for Z.Z to show up. It was weird to sign a contract in the gym, but since both of the girls only had a few matches under their belts, there really was no reason to make a big production out of it. But shouldn't this have been done in an office or something?

"It's no trouble, Alaina-san." Mamouru said as he bowed his head. "Hopefully the contract arrives before Z.Z does." He said as he looked over Alaina. "Grappling, most likely." he added. "It will be the best place to take Z.Z down and it's what I specialize in.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 31, 2014 2:17 am

"Ok!" Alaina answered cheerfully as she stretched out her arms across her chest more out of boredom than anything.

"Oh hey, they have a vending machine! Do you want something from it?" Alaina asked as she began to make her way over to grab a gatorade. She glanced back at Mamouru awaiting his answer with some money at the ready. She still had trouble seeing him as anything other than a professional as a manager, although sometimes "cute and professional" were the words she most commonly associated him with.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:34 pm

"No thank you, Alaina-san." Mamouru said with a polite nod of his head. Mamouru felt like Alaina was still quite naive. Not detrimentally so, but in the way she carried herself. He thought that sometimes she forgot she was a woman. And not just a woman, but quite an attractive one. The way she bounced in place, how could Mamouru not sneak a glance. He was pretty sure with Alaina, he might not even have to be stealthy.

Z.Z padded through the gym until she spotted the pair. After talking it over with Fathia, Z.Z had decided to agree to Alaina's terms. the two would fight only in bikinis, leaving Z.Z without any dirty tricks at all. Or so Alaina thought. The girl was putting up a genuine pearl necklace and a bounty like that was too much to pass up. The stupid idiot didn't even make Z.Z put up any booty of her own. SHE just wanted a match!

"Oi, Yaya! Lookit dese two, eh!?" She said as she approached Mamouru and stretched. "Gallie git 'erself a bodyguard, ya? Tink dat some fancy suit n' glasses gonna protect 'er from da big bad ol pirates ahahaha!" She chirped as she inspected Z.Z.

"So where's yer fancy papers at!? Since ye need ta 'ave everytin in writin! It's like ya ain't even trust me! Eheheheh!" Z.Z giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:27 pm

"Speak of the devil.... good to see you again Z.Z" Alaina coldly said as she crossed her arms and looked Z.Z in the eye. "The paperwork is coming, and Mamouru isn't a bodyguard he's my manager."

Alaina knew that everything Z.Z did was calculating even if it seemed not to be whatsoever. Alaina knew mind games wouldn't likely work with Z.Z, but it didn't hurt to try did it? "I know its not your usual attire, so you can't hide behind your metal bracelets again while I pound your face. Also I hope you've kept up on staying in shape because all that....soft stuff is gonna show ya know?" Alaina said pointing at Z.Z and circling her finger as she did so.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 pm

"Soft stuff?!" Z.Z said, taking a step backwards. "Oi, Yaya, I tink she jus call me fat!" Oi!" Z.Z said, stepping forward. "I tink you 'ave da barnacle brain, ya?" She said and lifted up the finger. "Only fat I see 'round 'ere be dem udders a yers." Z.Z. said, driving a finger into Alaina's boob.

"Is dat wat dis match is about?! Ya got da flutters fer me!?" Z.Z said, narrowing her eyes. "If ya wanted ta fuck all ya 'ad ta do was ask! Seems pretty com... com... complated fer just a shag, eh!?" Z.Z said, raising her eye and looking at Alaina. "Dat's why ya want me in me swimmin trunks, ain't it!?" Z.Z questioned with more force, her grin never leaving her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:52 pm

"Keep dreaming, I don't bat from that side of the plate." Alaina said in a matter-of-fact tone as she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "We all know I want this match because of payback, and to show everyone that I'm the better wrestler."

Alaina looked up at Mamouru and grinned. "Didn't I tell ya the accent was cute at first but slowly became the most grating thing you've ever heard?" She said as she gently elbowed his ribs.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Mamouru blushed slightly as he watched the two girls try and goad each other. he mildly chuckled when Alaina elbowed him and turned his head. "Ah, hai." He said. Z.Z was a mischief maker, that much was obvious but wasn't really paying attention to the words coming out of her mouth as he watched her nearly grope Alaina.

"Payback, eh!?" Z.Z said. "Whatcha want dat for? Ain't my fault yer no good." Z.Z said and shrugged.

At that moment there was an audible clack of heels and the sound of a throat clearing made the new girl's presence known. "Excuse me. Miss Sanders? Miss Zeca? I'm Ms. Von Creuzfeldt and I'm here with the contract regarding your match." The tall blonde German with her hair done up in braided pigtails smiled gently at the girls.

"Though, I still don't know why we couldn't do this in my office, everything is ready for your signatures." Hilde offered a clipboard with a pen attached to it but her free hand pressed against her lips. "However, the terms were oddly specific. The two of you will really be fighting in Bikinis?" She said. "Well, Summer Splash is all booked up perhaps, if you wanted to, the two of you could still fly to Atlantic City..." She said, trailing off.

"Oi!" Z.Z barked at Hilde. "You got dem fancy papers but I wanna know! dat loot what she wagered? Dat gonna be right where we can see it fer da match, right?!" She said. "I don't want when she be losin to be like "I ferget where I put it!" Z.Z said doing her best attempt at an Alaina impersonation. Which was no attempt at all, really.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:28 pm

"Well sometimes we have to ensure that a fight is determined by the best competitor, as opposed to the dirtiest." Alaina said to Z.Z as she began to sign the papers, holding them up on the wall as she inked her signature. After signing, Alaina looked back up at Z.Z. "The necklace will be there don't you worry, because my word actually carries some weight and credibility."

Alaina smiled as she spoke to the AFW higher up. "Fly out to Atlantic City? Ms. Von Creuzfeldt how would we be able to wrestle in Summer Splash if the matches are all booked already?" Alaina asked, making no attempt to hide the hopeful enthusiasm in her voice. She'd only been around a short time, and even the chance of being at a big event like that seemed overwhelming to her. As she spoke she grabbed onto Mamouru's arm and squeezed in excitement without even being consciously aware of the fact that she had her manager in a death-grip.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 am

Mamouru only blushed as Alaina clung tightly too him, her body pressed against her arm in a way that allowed him to feel much of her torso. He couldn't help but be intrigued by Hilde's proposal though and looked on in earnest trying to anticipate what she might say while trying to be discreet about the tactile sensation of Alaina against him.

"Ya, what dis about, eh?"
Z.Z. added, taking the clipboard and looking at it. Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo to her. She took the pen and slashed a big X on the line Hilde had pointed to. She was satisfied enough.

"Yes, the matches are booked, but we always release the event to the public. One way to keep consumers interested in buying hard copies is to put bonus footage on the special. That can often include a bonus match that the viewing public or online subscribers might not see. Since the two of you would be fighting in bikinis anyway, I see no reason why we can't have the match IN Atlantic City either before or after the Pay-Per-View proper. You won't have an audience, that would be the only downside. Or, at least, you won't get the kind of audience you would at the Pay-Per-view or even here at the AFWDome."

Hilde looked between the two. "Still, it does present other opportunities, if the match is good."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next