Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser - Page 2 Empty Re: A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 am

"Yeah, back home in San Diego. I've only been wrestling for a year so I'm still pretty new at it all, taking in what I can when I can." Alaina answered as she made enough progress organizing to stop and finish up eating.

"How about you? I imagine you've been around the block a time or three?" Alaina asked Cassie in between bites.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser - Page 2 Empty Re: A Summer Splash Charity Fund Raiser

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 am

Cassie prepared to give her practiced answer to that question. "Well, my family runs a jiu jitsu school back home, and another one in New York City. I started jiu jitsu when I was three, and I started doing competitions at six. I did that until I was seventeen, I went to New York to start training to be a pro wrestler. I graduated high school a year early, and my oldest brother had just opened our school there, so I lived with him while I trained there. Then I debuted in Friction when I was eighteen, and I've been doing this for about three-and-a-half years.

"My friend is from San Diego. I bet it's so nice there. Have you wrestled yet in Friction?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:41 pm

"Oh wow, thats awesome!" Alaina said as Cassie listed the various places she had trained and fought at over the years. She was way more accomplished, and younger than Alaina was which made her feel a combination of old coupled with slightly embarassed. That was to be expected though Alaina reasoned, as she got into things later than many others do.

"Its a nice place and the weather is unbeatable! Ah, yeah I've wrestled in two Friction matches so far." Alaina said, sounding slightly dejected. She didn't really feel like adding that they were both losses to her very accomplished counterpart.

"Whats your friends name from San Diego? Maybe I know them?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 am

"Oh, uh..." Cassie covered with a nervous smile. "No, I don't think so."

She took a moment to eat some more, if only to keep the conversation from going there. That was the last thing she needed. She finished her broccoli, and then took a bit of egg and washed it down with tea.

"I can't wait to see what happens with your thing. Do you know who you're meeting with for that? Oh, and who were your matches with? Anyone I know?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 pm

"Thanks! I am not entirely sure who exactly I'll meet, no." Alaina said as she finished compiling and organizing the stacks of papers. She didn't really want to discuss her matches, however she didn't think that lying or hiding them would do any favors either.

"My first match was against a woman named Z.Z who claimed to be a pirate, along with her stick wielding pal Fathia. My next match was against Valley Doll." Alaina said before continuing. "I.. ah, lost both."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:49 am

Z.Z had a nice bit of coin in her purse today thanks to the selling of some newly acquired luxury goods, charitably donated to her booty chest by a lovely blonde girl named Alaina Sanders. She'd won a nice looking class ring in a bet between the two girls, however, she was kind enough to give Z.Z a combination to her locker and leave her with all her things. The class ring fetched a pretty penny at the pawn shop and she even had a nice little cash prize waiting for her in the girl's wallet. The only thing she hadn't sold yet was a pair of nifty sneakers. She would fence those properly when she was finished with them. For now, she was strutting around the cafeteria with them snuggling her feet. Though the girls weren't the same size, Z.Z was wearing them anyway, just because she could. She'd tied the laces tight enough that they weren't going to fall off, at least.

Z.Z had paid for a nice plate of hot food and pocketed a few other goods along the way, rounding out her full meal. Now, as she was about to leave the cafeteria, tray and all, she noticed Alaina and a red headed girl chatting. She inched closer to get an earful of their conversation without sticking out too much until she finally couldn't help herself.

"Oi, Yaya!" Z.Z said. "Dis one tinks dat dis 'ere gally's been around da block a few times. What a load a fish dung, eh!?" Z.Z said and stepped closer, munching on a breakfast burrito.

"If dis gal was wrestlin a'fore she came 'ere, den I'm da president of da moon! Ahahaha! Ain't dat right, yaya? Queen Zeh Zeh, dey'll call me!" Z.Z said, marching around, lifting her legs up high.

Z.Z then leaned forward and looked at Alaina. "Watcha got dere, eh? She said, struggling to read the pamphlet. After a moment, she stopped trying and grinned at Alaina. "Oh, and all dressed up fer whatever fancy ting ya got goin on! Seems ta me dat you were a lil too worried about losin a piece o' eight. Ehehehe! Oi, Yaya! Ya 'ear dat? She's one o dem..." Z.Z put her finger to her lips, trying to think of the word. "Borg-soir? Burgess? Dem rich people da cah'n speaks about!"

Last edited by 445 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 am

"Cassie, this is Z.Z....so I guess you now know one of the people I had a match with." Alaina said coldly. She glared at Z.Z as she loomed over. The bitch was wearing the shoes she stole! As much as Alaina wanted to get them back, she knew getting into a fight would mean showing up to pitch her idea looking like garbage. It wouldn't be overly professional, and right now raising money to help people trumped payback.

"Those are nice shoes there, are you just a packrat or couldn't you sell those for cash after you took them from my locker?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 am

Z.Z lifted up her foot to show off the nice sneakers. "Oi, yaya! Get a load of dis one! Ahaha! She's no good at wrestlin but she could go on da road ta tell dem funny jokes, eh!?" She said and looked at Cassie, smiling widely. "She's a real funny one, ain't she?" She then turned back to Alaina. "No clue what yer talkin 'bout. I got dem right outta mah own locker. Ya know," Z.Z lifted up her hand and pantomimed opening a safe by twisting the combination.

"Three lil numbers goin' click, click, click and den she opened like a grand 'ol chest o booty. Wasn't like I had ta go pryin it open! Wasn't no crate or chest o goods, right, Yaya?!" Z.Z said, flashing her eyes upward for a second. "I like em pretty good but I tink dat I could probably sell 'em once dey run deir course, eh? Ya know, once I no longer find 'em interestin! Ahaha! I mean, we can't all just go an pitch away da cash just cause we fancy some kinda new style o dress. Gotta make due wit what we can scrounge at. Least some o us. Ain't dat right, Yaya!?" Z.Z said, nudging an invisible person next to her while she chuckled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 am

"I'm not rich by any means, and if I'm such a shitty wrestler why not have a nice little rematch with me?" Alaina said with a bit of a smile. She knew what to expect from Z.Z. She tasted defeat, twice. She knew she could push herself that much harder to avoid that fate in the ring again.

However, her attention quickly turned to the young red-head next to her. "Cassie, I apologize for ranting at Z.Z and ignoring you. Do you know who this should be brought to? Also, do you want to join me in presenting the idea?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 am

"Bourgeoisie," Cassie said helpfully. No one noticed.

Cassie couldn't help but smile delightedly as ZZ strutted around and spoke to some invisible friend, and when she laughed Cassie found herself laughing along with her. She nudged Alaina when the brunette fired a verbal jab at the pirate-girl.

"Be nice!" She said in a hushed voice.

Her eyes gleamed while she watched ZZ. It was like some kind of stage show had spilled over into the cafeteria. And she couldn't get enough of her accent! "Oh, that's okay!" She said to Alaina, and then looked back to ZZ, forgetting Alaina's question for the moment. "Are you from Nambia?" She asked, and then thought about it for a moment.

"I knew someone from there. Or maybe it was Zambia... but their accent was like yours. Only different. Would you like to sit down?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next