Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kamikaze vs Uncharted Love!

3 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kamikaze vs Uncharted Love! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kamikaze vs Uncharted Love!

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Akashi felt her fingers intertwine with Misha's and when she pushed, she felt herself begin to overpower the slimmer fighter. Though Misha was tough, Akashi felt herself begin to lean forward as she pushed her body into Misha's. Suddenly she felt Misha try and wedge her leg between Akasi's own legs. Akashi smirked as she felt Misha try and turn her body and stretch her torso, looking for the hip toss.

Akashi yanked her hands upwards, rather than pushing further, trying to hold Misha's arms above her head. She also squeezed her thighs against Misha's leg, trying to hold the girl in an awkward position, almost trying to stretch her arms and body. "Trying to outsumo a sumo isn't a very smart idea, Misha-chan." She teased.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 am

Mihsa growled in displeasure as Akashi easily stopped her move. Misha struggled in the awkward hold for a second before smiling. "Well, it may have not have been that smart of a move but now you can't do anything about this." Misha would say as she would pull her head back before trying to headbutt Akashi as hard as she could in an attempt to free herself from the position she was in.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:43 am

Akashi thought maybe she COULD turn this awkward hold into some kind of submission as she tried to stretch Misha's arms painfully, only to hear the girl's words. She raised an eyebrow but watched the flash of Misha's head as their foreheads collided. Normally Akashi could take a headbutt. She could trade them confidently with anyone. He most powerful finisher WAS one after all! But that didn't mean they didn't hurt and, at the very least, as Akashi grunted, it had the effect Misha was looking for. Akashi let go of Misha's arms and her legs spread as she stumbled back. She put her hand against her forehead and growled, swinging an errant clothesline at Misha to try and keep her from following up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 am

Misha's head hurt quite a bit from the headbutt but after her move succeeded Misha dropped to the mat barely avoiding Akashi's clothesline. Misha would smile again as she would sweep her feet across the mat to try and kick Akashi's legs out from beneath her. "Damn, you have a hard head." Misha would say as she would rub her forehead before lunging for her corner to tag Erica in before Akashi could recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:17 am

"PUSSY!" Taylor shouted from the apron. "ARE YOU SCARED? DO YOU NEED A HUUUUG?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Akashi always swung with as much force as she could put into an attack. A short ranged clothesline was no different. However, when Misha ducked, that left her stumbling and open to the trip as Misha snaked her leg out. She felt her legs snag and turned her head, looking at Misha before quickly turning her head to try and keep from falling as unceremoniously as possible. When she landed, the ring shook a bit and she groaned, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Misha lunged for her corner as she felt the ring shake behind her and she easily tagged Erica in as Akashi lay on the mat with Taylor yelling at her from across the ring. Go get her Erica." Misha would say to her partner as she slipped out of the ring.

Erica smiled at Misha and jumped to the top rope before jumping into the ring with a smile on her face. "Looks like we get to have some fun together again Akashi. I just hope you're ready for me." Erica would say before running at Akashi and trying to hit the sumo with a slide tackle in her side. "Just be ready for this time i am going to be a bit more rough with you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Akashi was more embarrassed than she was injured when Misha bounded passed her and tagged Erica in. Akashi growled when she saw Erica hop to the top rope and scrambled to her feet, thinking Erica might try a suicide dive. She stumbled forward but Erica quickly hopped off and slid at her legs. Once again, Akashi's legs were cut out from under her and this time the momentum had her caterwaul end over end, landing on her shoulders in a heap near Erica and Misha's corner.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She groaned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Erica bounced to her feet as Akashi slammed down into the mat yet again and Erica quickly made her way towards the downed sumo. Erica would smile as she moved behind Akashi and raised her hand in the air for a painful spank on the sumo's ass. "I think you have been a bad girl Akashi. You never even called me after our last match.I mean usually after someone does that to me they at least buy me dinner." Erica would say before spanking Akahi's ass a second time.

"Erica stop playing around with her and take her out." Misha would yell from the corner as Erica played with Akashi.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Akashi growled when her ass was slapped, her body jolting as she kicked her legs up and flopped onto her stomach. As she was trying to get up, she felt Erica slap her ass again. She dug her fingers into the mat and growled. "We'll see if you still want that after this match is over, Erica-chan." Akashi said spinning on her knees and trying to wrap her arms around Erica's leg so she could lift her off the ground enough to snap her back first into the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next