Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kamikaze vs Uncharted Love!

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kamikaze vs Uncharted Love! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kamikaze vs Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:49 am

Misha felt a bit better after slamming Taylor into the corner but Misha wasn't done with just that. As Taylor popped out of the corner and took a swing at Misha's head, Misha ducked underneath the punch and grabbed the ropes on either side of Taylor to slam her shoulder back into Taylor's stomach to try and keep Taylor pinned in the corner. "Where are all your big boasts now." Misha said as she would try to send another shoulder into Taylor's stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:36 am

Taylor almost spun herself around when her punch missed, and took another shoulder to the midsection for her trouble. "Huuph!" She doubled over again. That one hurt more than the last one.

"Right where I left them," she said, her voice strained through her battered abs. She grabbed onto the top ropes and braced herself, waiting for Misha's next move.

"You look like a linebacker, but you sure don't hit like one. Why don't you try hitting me hard?" She taunted with a lopsided smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:44 am

As Misha slammed her shoulder into Taylor's stomach she had to smirk in annoyance as Taylor's mouth was still running even after taking Misha's hits. "Oh don't worry i will make sure you feel my next hit." Misha said as she would take a step back from Taylor before giving the girl a smile before sending a powerful haymaker right at Taylor's head. "How was that?" Misha would say before taking a step back to let Taylor have moment's rest before grabbing Taylor's hair and tossing the girl to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:19 am

Taylor waited for Misha's next shot. She was hoping for another spear, but kicked out of the corner and nimbly ducked under the punch and slipped behind her opponent. She didn't think it was a good idea to press the attack until she caught her breath, and got away from the enemy corner. She didn't want her bigger opponent to be able to manhandle her. Even if Taylor was probably stronger than her anyway. Maybe.

She skipped as lightly as she could back toward the middle of the ring, grinning as if nothing had happened. She glanced at Akashi to see if she wanted in yet, and then back at Misha.

"You're slow like a linebacker too," she said, and popped her hips toward her with a little tug on the hem of her short skirt.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 am

Misha let out a growl when Taylor ducked her punch "You know you talk tough but with out your big friend back there you can;t do anything to me." Misha said with a smile on her face. "Why don't you send her back in. At least with her in the ring i had a challenge." Misha said as she slowly moved towards Taylor watching her opponent to make sure the girl didn't get the jump on her. "Now why don't you skip on back towards the corner and send the real fighter into the ring."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:26 am

Akashi shrugged and grinned at Taylor. "Why not give the girl what she wants? I'd be happy to toss her around for a while since she seems to be bored." She said with a laugh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 pm

"Yeah, oooookay, Pissy Missy," Taylor laughed at Misha and spoke like she was talking a little kid down from a temper tantrum. "You leave my pride alone!"

She turned and strolled back to her corner to slap Akashi's hand and let the sumo back in, which probably wasn't what Misha really wanted. "She's stealing my move, man," she grinned. Misha was clearly just trying to get Taylor upset and make her do something stupid, and Taylor practically wrote the book on that. She wasn't letting some nobody from the farm leagues get under her skin.

"Go have fun, Gigglypuff." She swatted Akashi on the butt as the sumo stepped through the ropes, and slipped out of the ring.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Akashi slapped Taylor's hand and slid between the ropes. She looked over at Misha and took a few steps forward. She stretched her side and cracked her knuckles before holding up her hands. As she slowly circled towards Misha, she grinned. Unlike the beginning of the match, Akashi was more inclined to slow down the pace now as she looked to lock up with Misha and engage in a test of strength.

"So, I heard you were falling asleep fighting Taylor-san? I'll try and keep you awake." Akashi smiled wider. "Unless I put you in a sleeper hold."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:27 pm

"Putting people to sleep is what I do, motherfucker," Taylor shouted from the apron.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Misha smiled as her opponents continued to act all high and mighty "Well, i could use some entertainment. The small fry really wasn't doing it for me." Misha would say as she would circle around Akashi before moving in for the test of strength. Now, Misha didn't expect to beat Akashi in this contest but Misha didn't exactly plan on playing fair. As the two women engaged in the test of strength Misha would try to shift her foot between Akashi's legs before trying to turn Akashi and herself in an attempt to hip toss Akashi to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next