Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 9 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:45 pm

The man laughed through clenched teeth at Taylor's verbal resistance. She had quite the mouth. Even under excruciating pain, she never once relented. It felt almost comical to him. Here he was trying to teach his two teammates how to break someone. And yet, here was a woman that refused to give up to him. All he could really do was roll with it. He looked over to his squadmates and yelled to them. "Your girl better be screaming like this one is in a minute or I'll have to show you how to do it myself." He released Taylor at the chin and held his hand out in a shrug. He kept his knee across her back however. "What the fuck is keeping you?"

Lioness looked over at him with a scowl. Hawk stopped to take a breath. How could this girl NOT have passed out yet? Before she had a chance to say anything, though, Lioness through Fallon at her. Hawk caught the girl and turned her around. The size difference prevented her from simply full nelsoning the brunette. But she had another plan. The green-haired girl trapped Fallon's right arm underneath her left shoulder and pulled her sideways in an Abdominal Stretch to put even more pressure on the girl's midsection. She knew everyone had their breaking point. They just had to push Fallon to hers.

Lioness clearly didn't have any patience, however. She stepped forward and kneed Fallon's exposed abdomen. "We're here to teach punks like you who is in charge from now on." She then rather harshly slapped Fallon across the face. If she wasn't going to break from the punishment to her abs then Lioness would be satisfied in knocking her out another way. She gripped Fallon's hair with one hand and made a fist with the other threateningly. "Your choice on how that lesson goes."

Dragon laughed and shook his head. "Have you had enough?" he asked as he shifted his attention back to the woman he had pinned down to the ground. He pulled down on her left knee even more. "Are you done trying to fight someone else's battle?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 9 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Taylor let out another horrible scream that made the crowd around the ramp cringe. The pain was uncanny. Her eyes clenched shut and her mouth gaped in noiseless agony for a moment before she collected herself enough to fire back with a retort.

"Stretching? I'm all set, mother fucker," she rasped bitterly, and strained to keep resisting. Her back, her hip, felt like they could crack at any moment, and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. It'd be a miracle if she didn't end up in the hospital. She let out an aggravated howl and slapped the floor, kicking with her free leg and trying desperately
to wriggle out from under the man's knee.

"Rrrrrgh! FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAN-BOOBS YOU CUM-GUZZLING MARDI GRAS SLUT! GET OFF ME AND I'LL RIP YOUR FACE OFF!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Fallon wanted to fight back when the blonde girl let her go and pushed her towards her smaller accomplice, but she hardly had time to react before the green-haired kawaii caught one arm in her armpit and pulled her into an abdominal stretch, putting her abused midsection under extraordinary pressure. “Grah…fuck…damn it…” she cursed, as she saw the blonde girl approaching her again. Before Fallon could say anything, she was kneed in the stomach again. She wobbled unsteadily on her legs.

“Fuck!” she spat, narrowing her eyes and staring at the masked assailant in front of her. “Why the fuck do you care what I do?” she asked, before the blonde slapped her across the face. Fallon yelped as the pain which was in her belly was now replicated in her cheek. As the girl grabbed onto her hair, she would add: “Ow! Ow! Let go! Seriously, just back off! Ugh!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Lioness shook her head with a laugh. She didn't answer Fallon's question. She didn't need to. The blonde haired girl continued to pummel the brunette's midsection like a punching bag. Some of the punches were hard enough the Hawk had to brace her feet just to not fall over. "We'll let you go when you pass out. Sooner the better."

Dragon couldn't imagine how Taylor was still resisting. He liked it. Maybe she was actually tough enough to survive physical torment like this. Or maybe she couldn't feel pain. Regardless, the masked man couldn't help but want to try something different. After what probably felt like an eternity to Taylor, Dragon released his knee from her back and dropped her leg to the ground. Casually, he stepped backwards towards his other two teammates but only to block Taylor's path to them. With his head slightly looking up, he waved towards the back like a road service worker waving a driver to pass. "Get out of here."

He knew very well she could instead try to kick his face or maybe come running back the moment he turned his back. But that was the point. He wanted to see just what she would do if, god forbid, he actually let her go. In his mind, he knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Taylor immediately tried to curl up into a ball, but even after the man left go her ravaged back and her mangled leg would not. She writhed on the floor and rested her forehead on the floor, covered her face with her hands to hide her pain. She made small whimpering noises in spite of her efforts to stay quiet, and very slowly she pulled her knees under her, one hand on her aching back.

When she looked up to see why he had let her go, she saw the beating the rest were giving Fallon while he... just stood there. She stared uncomprehendingly until slowly she realized what he was doing. That son of a bitch.

"F-Fallon!" She called to her former opponent. She almost couldn't remember her actual name, but she wasn't about to call her Puddin' now. "I'm... I'm..."

She stubbornly forced her body off the floor, against it's better judgement. She pushed up on unsteady legs, heavily favoring her left and showing obvious pain in her back. When finally she was standing she still wasn't quite upright, hunched over and staring down at the three masks with a mix of fear and resolve in her deep blue eyes.

"What... are you scared?" She said to the man. "Come at me... pussy."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:23 am

Dragon crossed his arms. She genuinely seemed fearless. Or crazy. Probably both. He still wasn't sure whether her courage was the result of concern for her former opponent...or simply her own pride. It didn't really matter though. He grinned and shook his head. Her words never ceased being harsh. It was refreshing. "I don't care about you. You should go before you hurt yourself." Then, he turned around to look towards the other three and deliberately gave Taylor an opening. "Hurry up already girls."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:33 am

Fallon kept her abs as tight as she could, but the relentless punishment that she was receiving was finally beginning to push her past her breaking point. The pain that she felt in her midsection was so great that it was becoming difficult for her to flex those powerful muscles, and even if she wasn’️t having trouble flexing them, what good was it doing her? She didn’️t seem to have any avenue of escape right now.

She heard someone calling her name. Looking in that direction, she saw Taylor, back up on her feet. The gross guy was standing in between the blonde veteran and Fallon, apparently preventing Taylor from doing anything to interfere with the beating which the belly lover was receiving. “H-hey…” Fallon groaned, making an apologetic face, feeling sort of bad for getting Taylor involved in whatever the heck this was. Ultimately, Taylor had proven herself to not really be that bad. She was actually pretty valiant, trying to come to Fallon’️s rescue the way she did.

Fallon’️s cries were starting to get louder the longer the belly punching went. Knowing she had to try to fight back somehow, she would begin trying to kick one leg forward, hoping she could land a lucky kick to her blonde assailant’️s gut or something.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 am

"Oh, and you care about her, huh? People like you..."

She trailed off when the guy turned his back. It took her another moment to figure out what he was doing, and then her blue eyes went wide while her expressive eyebrows performed some emotional gymnastics. He may as well have just triple dog dared her to try it.

Taylor hesitated. Fallon was in such bad shape, and only getting worse, but Taylor was in bad shape too. She looked at the three of them, the mama bear, papa bear, and the baby bear, each with their own partly ridiculous, partly creepy mask and wondered what she could even do about it. She could imagine the beating she would take at the hands of all three. But she could walk away right now, and only one person would get hurt. Wasn't that better than two?

She put her palm to her face and squirmed under the weight of the decision.

"Fuck me, man..." She muttered, drew a deep breath, and threw herself down the ramp at them. She jumped at the man's back and swung and elbow in a downward arc at the side of his head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am

Hawk tried to hold Fallon in place but the woman's perseverance was uncontrollable. One of her kicks connected with Lioness and made her stumble backwards. She growled at the same time that Dragon laughed. Everyone seemed to have a little too much spirit today. And it was going to get them hurt. Lioness was finished being nice. And finished trying to beat Fallon at her own strength. She took a few steps back towards her restrained victim but instead of punching her abdomen, the blonde grabbed Fallon's hair and drove her knee into the defenseless girl's jaw. And she was determined to keep doing so until the brunette finally passed out. This little attack was losing its buzz.

The green haired girl saw Taylor's approach but couldn't get a word out before she struck Dragon with her elbow. He took a step forward and bent over in apparent pain after the hit. He expected an attack, but blind freebies like that would inherently hurt everytime. Hawk released Fallon to charge at Taylor but someone beat her to it. Dragon, still bent over, suddenly tilted his body slightly to the side and sent a ferocious kick back and slightly upward to where he envisioned Taylor's head was going to be. He ended up striking her right at the jaw. In his normal casual swagger, Dragon then straightened his posture and rubbed his hand pass the side of his face where Taylor had hit him. He looked over his shoulder at the woman he just kicked. And he smiled.

"Let's go," he stated simply to the other two. As suddenly as they appeared, the three dispersed in different directions into the audience. The crowd continued to rain boos at them but obviously got out their way as they climbed through the stands. Almost no one had even heard any of the three's names. All they saw were those odd masks and their relentless assault against two already battered wrestlers. They were all a combination of curious and confused. It got their attention.

And that was exactly what Dragon had wanted.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:52 am

Junko had not been particularly vocal during the match. She had come out for morale support and doing her duty as a manager. Fallon was a rookie and didn't have a manager of her own so she didn't want the girl to think that Tayklor needed a distraction to help out. She didn't. And by the time the bell rang to signal the end of the match, she was pretty sure Fallon knew it as well. She wasn't going to stick around for the silly belly punching thing. In her eyes it was girls being girls but Taylor seemed less enthused by it than her. That left Junko with an opportunity to give Fallon a bit of healthy encouragement but she was gone in a flash as well, chasing after Taylor and demanding her belly be punched properly.

But before she could even chase after the youth's, mysterious masked girls began assaulting Fallon. Junko paused. Her first instinct was to rush to Fallon's aid. And she almost did before Taylor beat her to the punch. She sighed in relief until a burly man attacked Taylor. Junko had to choke down a scream and, in a moment of guilty hesitation, knew she had to retreat. Taylor wasn't going to be able to handle a three on two and Junko was not enough of a fighter to even up the odds. She slipped over the barrier and rushed as quickly as she could to the backstage area.

A short time later, she reemerged just as the thugs were departing the heinous scene. On her face was written fear and her eyes were scrubbed and smeared with make up from her attempts to remain composed. Every time she ran past a monitor, the scene got more horrific.

She was thankful that she managed to run into Akashi who already had the same idea. On their way back out to the ring, Junko managed meet up with Nikolette Tessla and her friend Janet Wiles who were also on their way out to try and stop the madness.

The four made it to the arena just as the masked assailants melded into the crowd. Junko threw herself at Taylor. "Oh, Taylor-chan!" She said as tears finally released themselves and rolled down her cheeks.

"Imouto-chan!" Akashi said, following after Junko and looking to see if she could catch sight of the intruders. She was more pissed than anything.

Nikolette ran past them, over to Fallon and knelt down next to her. "Oi!" She barked. She was going to ask if she was alright, but that was a dumb question. She lifted up her head and looked around. "Get some damn medics out here!" She growled. "It's gonna be alright." She said, grimacing at Fallon's condition. The girl was bloodied and bruised and looked more like hamburger than woman. A nasty sight and the former mechanic could only wished they had arrived a few seconds earlier.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next