Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 6 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:33 pm

"Awwww, but I wanted to win!" Taylor grinned, with a patronizing tone of voice.

When Fallon threw her arms up, Taylor quickly snagged one at the wrist. She yanked her up and twisted her arm to roll her over onto her stomach. She bent the arm behind Fallon's back, pushing her wrist up in between her shoulder blades. With the arm tightly in place, Taylor kicked up into a handstand, hung in the air for a moment, and then brought her knee crashing down onto Fallon's arm and her back.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 6 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:17 pm

“Rrrr,” Fallon growled in response to her opponent’️s condescending tone. Coming into this match, she would have thought that such an experienced veteran as Taylor would have carried herself with a little more grace and dignity in the heat of battle. But, if anything, Fallon was the more mature of the two of them. Which was really saying something, because Fallon could be really childish sometimes—she knew it and freely admitted to it.

She growled again as Taylor grabbed her by her wrist. “Let go!” she insisted. Taylor didn’️t do as she was asked, and instead, Fallon found herself rolled over onto her stomach, her arm wrenched uncomfortably backwards and pressed up in between her shoulder blades. “Gaah! Let go!” she demanded again, kicking her legs wildly. When Taylor’️s knee came down on her arm, the brunette cried out loudly, doing all she could to try to jerk her arm free, as the blonde’️s joint dug into it and drove it hard into her back. “Fuck!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 pm

"Such language!" Taylor taunted while the bikini girl struggled beneath her. She let Fallon pull her arm out from behind her back, only so she could straighten it out and clamp both hands around her wrist.

Taylor sat down on Fallon's back with her legs on either side of her captured arm. She planted her feet on the mat in front of her and pulled back on the arm, bending it straight up behind Fallon like a lever, while her weight made sure she stayed flat on her face.

"So does this still seem like a good idea? After we're done with this beating, you're still up for another beating. You must feel pretty stupid."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 am

“Oh, fuck you, you fucking asshole! Bitch! Fuck!” Fallon replied furiously as Taylor chastised her for using such strong language, cramming into that exclamation as many curse words as possible in not-so-subtle protest.

She kept working to pull her arm free of Taylor’️s grasp, but, though Fallon did manage to pull it from behind her back and stretch it out in front of her, that only seemed to play into the blonde AFW veteran’️s plans, as she kept a tight hold on Fallon’️s wrist. Fallon let out an “oomph” as Taylor sat down on her back, keeping her pressed against the mat. Then, the blonde cranked her arm backwards, up over her head. Fallon’️s eyes squeezed shut and she let out another loud cry.

“Damn it! I don’️t care!” she hollered as Taylor taunted her. “I’️m not done yet! Just wait!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:12 am

"A'right, well I'm not gonna hold my breath."

Taylor looked down at Fallon, her head turned to the side with her cheek pressed against the mat, chestnut hair splayed across her face and obscuring her expression. She made a mental note to thank her friend Cassie for working with her on wrestling and submissions, but she had nothing to prove. She didn't want to wear Fallon down, she wanted to take her out.

She let go and let Fallon's arm snap back down. She hopped up to her feet, turned to face the downed bikini girl, and launched a brutal soccer kick straight into her face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:42 am

"Rrrr...you are going to get it..." Fallon growled. As soon as she found a way to get out of this hold, she was going to beat the snot out of Taylor. She probably wouldn't be able to move her arm very well after the treatment the blonde had given it, but that didn't matter. As angry—and as determined—as she was, she could beat her opponent up with one arm tied behind her back. She was starting to get a sense of how to deal with Taylor now, after something of a rough start to this match. All Fallon needed was an opening...

And Taylor, it seemed, was going to give her one! When the blonde let go of her arm and lifted herself up off of Fallon's back, the brunette let out a sigh of relief, lowering the arm and wiggling her fingers tentatively. The limb seemed okay. No broken bones or severed ligaments or nerve damage or anything. It just hurt like hell. She could just power through it.

She turned over, ready to hop back up onto her feet, and was caught unprepared by a brutal, devastating soccer kick right to her face. Fallon screamed loudly and brought her uninjured hand up to grab at her face, rolling over onto her other side to face away from Taylor. There was more blood now. It felt like it covered everything, from her chin to her forehead. And things just didn't feel...right beneath her fingers. She hoped she was just imagining things in her pain-induced delirium, because if Taylor had actually caused any serious damage—broken her nose, or something...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Taylor walked away and left Fallon sprawled on the mat behind her. She was done hearing about how Fallon was going to fuck her in the ass with a nasty strap-on, or how she was definitely going to kick Taylor's ass just as soon as she could see straight. She had a job to do.

She raised her fist in the air, and while the crowd cheered she kicked off into a full sprint at the ropes. She jumped high and planted both feet on the top rope, and then sprung off into a graceful three-quarter back flip. As she came down on her stomach, catching herself with her elbows, she aimed to slam her knees and her shins into Fallon's head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 am

“Fuck,” Fallon cursed again, still clutching at her bloody face. The soft thumping of the mat indicated to her that Taylor was walking away. The brunette growled and turned herself back over onto her other side, lowering her hand so that she could watch her blonde foe with angry, tear-clouded blue eyes. She growled vengefully as she saw Taylor raise her fist in the air, playing to the audience, who gave her a roar of approval.

Then, the blonde took off in the opposite direction from where the wounded Fallon lay, rushing straight for the ropes. As she watched her opponent hop up onto the ropes, then come flying back towards her, Fallon would let out an angry, defiant cry, which turned into only a low, pained gurgling noise upon impact. Taylor’️s knees and shins crushed her pretty face. If nothing had been broken before, something surely was now.

“F…f…” Fallon blubbered, tears mixing with sweat and blood as she laid half-conscious beneath her foe.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 pm

There was nothing like the feeling of being in the air. Not even crushing Fallon with the landing could compare.

Taylor got up to her knees and waved a hand in front of her opponent's face to see if there was anybody home. She would probably have gone for the pin right then were it not for the rash of AFW newcomers who seemed to think that Taylor would make a good stepping stone for their careers. She wanted to send them all a message.

She grabbed a fistful of Fallon's hair and took her time dragging the girl back up to her feet, letting everyone in the arena get a good look. Once she got her partway up, she pulled Fallon's arm around behind her head and picked the girl up, draped over her shoulders in a fireman's carry.

"Hey, you still there, She-Hulk?" She asked with a crooked little grin. "You're still up for the fun afterwards, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Fallon opened and closed her mouth with a soft hissing noise as Taylor waved a hand right in front of her face. The brunette was trying to bite the blonde’️s fingers, but she was just too out of it right now to actually manage to capture those digits between her teeth. At this point, Fallon probably would not have been able to break out of a pin had her blonde opponent attempted one. But Taylor seemed to have a different plan, grabbing onto Fallon’️s brown locks and dragging her back up onto her feet.

“Guh,” the belly lover grunted. Her legs wobbled beneath her, and she would have crashed back down onto the mat had Taylor not lifted her up first, throwing Fallon over her shoulders. “Gkaah…” she groaned. She heard Taylor taunting her, asking her if she was still up to have her belly beaten after she lost. Fallon wouldn’️t reply. She didn’️t want to give Taylor the pleasure of hearing her try to stammer out a response in her dazed, weakened state.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next