Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:06 am

"Grrrrrr..."

Maybe Taylor was off her game. Was this chick actually talking more shit than her? That was almost as bad as getting beat up. Fuck that.

"I was saying..." Taylor winced and braced her body against Fallon as the girl began spitefully twisting her leg, sending sharp pangs from her knee to her back. "That fuck yes, I'm super hot... rrgh... Which is more than I can say for your... tragic, spongey ass." She put her palms on the mat behind her and began trying to walk herself backwards with her hands, toward the ropes or just away from Fallon to make it harder for the girl to cause her pain.

"I bet you spend plenty of time on your back. Is that why you don't fuckin' get dressed all the way? Is it too much work to take everything off every time someone waves a thousand yen in your face?"

With that, Taylor kicked out with her free leg, aiming her heel for Fallon's considerable chest, and tried to use the momentum to roll backward and get back to her feet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 4 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 am

Fallon made noises that conveyed a vague, sort of distant interest as Taylor spoke, while most of her focus was on seeing how closely she could make the blonde’️s leg resemble a pretzel by bending it in awkward, unnatural directions. “Uh huh,” she muttured, as Taylor agreed with Fallon’️s assessment of her attractiveness. When Taylor offered her own assessment of Fallon’️s attractiveness, however, the belly lover gritted her teeth and gave the blonde’️s leg an extra-hard yank, as if she was really trying to snap it in half. “Uh huh,” she repeated.

Then, when Taylor started to imply that she was a whore, Fallon started getting really angry. When she took a kick to the chest and collapsed backwards, allowing the veteran to break free, she was just about ready to choke a bitch. She got her leg under her and sprang up to her feet, staring daggers at Taylor. “What the fuck?” Fallon growled. “Where the hell do you get off calling me a whore, you cock-gargling piece of blonde trash?” She rushed forward and tried to slam herself into Taylor, grabbing onto the blonde’️s shoulders to try to push her into the ropes.

“For your information,” Fallon would continue, in a lower voice, “I’️m actually usually on top. Sometimes with a strap-on. I’️ve got a nice, shiny purple one that would just be perfect for pounding you in the butt with. Maybe I could cure that raging case of tightass you’️ve got going on, you smug bitch.” She leaned her head forward and puckered her lips as if trying to kiss Taylor, but she wouldn’️t actually make contact. She would just make a loud, wet smooching noise to mock the straight girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:39 pm

"Hey, only Johnny's cock," she said proudly.

She didn't have time to get out of the way. She backpedaled rapidly until the ropes stopped her and Fallon pressed against her. She was warm.

"Man," she said. "You talk a lot."

She took Fallon's offer and gave her a quick peck on the lips, mocking the un-straight girl, and in the moment of confusion that followed she reared back, grabbed Fallon's hair by the roots, and slammed her forehead into the girl's noisy, annoying face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 pm

“Whatever,” Fallon scoffed, pressing harder against Taylor as she forced the blonde into the ropes. She rubbed her breasts from side to side for a couple of seconds, trying to further embarrass her straight opponent with the hot contact between their chest. To Fallon’️s complete surprise, however, Taylor leaned into Fallon’️s sarcastically proffered kiss, pressing their lips together quickly. The brunette’️s eyes widened. She had kissed opponents in matches before, but not ones that were straight, and receiving a kiss from the blonde veteran was just about the last thing that Fallon had expected.

“Wait, what was that?” Fallon asked. She only had to wait a couple of seconds for an answer, but that, too, didn’️t come in a form that Fallon expected—Taylor grabbed onto her long brown hair and rammed her forehead into Fallon’️s face. The belly lover cried out in pain, clutching at her face as she stumbled backwards. “Fuck!” she growled, glaring at Taylor from in between the fingers of her clutching hand. “What the heck, dude?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Taylor followed up immediately. She kicked off the middle rope and launched herself at Fallon. She cocked an arm back and took a swing, aiming to slam her elbow into the same spot on Fallon's pretty face, and the hands that covered it.

"You're not the only one after this tight ass, cupcake," she said in a sultry growl, with a sassy tilt of her head and her hips. She felt a warm trickle from her nose, and checked it with the back of her hand. It came away with a small spot of blood, and she grinned eagerly at the busty, belly-battering brunette.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Fallon stumbled backwards all the way to the center of the ring, where she finally managed to steady herself. She only had a couple of seconds to recover before Taylor leapt at her again, slamming her elbow into Fallon’️s hand, smashing them against her face and causing another blossoming of pain in the brunette’️s nose. “Ugh…” Fallon groaned.

She felt something warm and wet on the hand which had been rubbing at her face, and she brought it away to see a streak of blood running down her palm. She looked up at Taylor, and noticed that she had a bloody nose, too. Despite the pain in her face, Fallon managed a smirk. “Heh heh. We’️re matching,” she observed, wiping the blood off her palm onto her thigh. Her eyes scanned the cocky veteran, noting especially the cute way she tilted her head and hips. “Oh, and if you keep talking and acting like that, you’️re going to make me do something that we’️ll both regret.” She paused, then added: “Well, that you’️ll regret. I don’️t usually regret doing sexy stuff with sexy girls.” She made another smooching noise with her lips, before cocking her fist back and trying to drive it right into Taylor’️s solar plexus.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:12 am

"I know, I'm too sexy." Taylor tossed her bangs off to the side. "Everybody wants a piece."

When the single-minded girl pulled back a fist, Taylor knew she could only have one target in mind. She batted the punch away from her abs with her arm and grabbed onto Fallon's wrist, and then yanked her forward into a stiff clothesline that would bring both of them down to the mat.

"Haaa!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 am

“You’️re still sort of a bitch, though,” Fallon reminded her opponent. “I’️d definitely fuck you, but I’️d probably need to bring a ball gag to shut you up so that I could get off.”

With that thoroughly explained, Fallon would pull her fist back and try to slam it into Taylor’️s stomach again, but, before she could, the blonde would deflect the punch, grab her fist, and pull her forward into a clothesline that brought Fallon slamming down onto her back. “Guocgh,” Fallon gurgled, rubbing at the back of her head. That impact would definitely leave a bruise—probably several of them.

“Back…off,” she groaned, trying to pull a leg back far enough so that she could aim a kick at Taylor’️s shoulder. She needed to push the blonde away before the girl could try to reassert her dominance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:52 am

That felt good.

Taylor got up to her knees and Fallon's foot shoved her shoulder back and spun her to the side. Just like with the punch she grabbed on tight, wrapping one arm over the bikini girl's shin and securing it with the other. She threw a leg over to roll Fallon onto her stomach where she could stretch her leg back toward her head and bend her into a C-shape.

"You better have a huge ball-gag," she sassed. "Everyone tells me I have a big mouth."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 am

Fallon managed to kick Taylor’️s shoulder and spin her around, but before she could retract the limb, Taylor got ahold of it, wrapping one arm around it and securing her hold with the other. “Nnn!” Fallon grunted, wiggling the leg, trying to escape from her opponent’️s hold. She couldn’️t stop the blonde from rolling her over onto her stomach, however, and, once she had been turned over and Taylor had begun stretching her leg backwards towards her head, Fallon knew that she had once again gotten herself into a very disadvantageous situation.

“Ggrh…raah…” she groaned, huffing and puffing as she writhed in Taylor’️s grasp. She would begin clawing at the mat, slowly dragging herself towards the ropes to try to force her foe to release her. “I’️m sure I…have one big enough…even for you,” she said defiantly. “But I probably would want to hear you scream when you cum…so maybe I shouldn’️t gag you…hmm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next