Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:37 am

Taylor scowled. Even Fallon's silence sapped the fun from the experience. She should never have taken this match.

"Man, c'mon. You talked a mean game before, what happened to that?"

She gave the back of Fallon's thigh a sharp kick with the toe of her boot, and then dropped her knee down onto the inside of her opponent's knee, pinning the leg to the mat while she pushed on her ankle to bend her leg into a painful shape. If Fallon wanted to keep standing up, Taylor was just going to have to take away the option.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Fallon whimpered as Taylor pressed her knee into her leg, pulling on it at the same time to cause the belly lover an incredible amount of pain. Her cheeks were still red with embarrassment. She had gotten in a couple of licks, but she was still on the receiving end of what was, honestly, a pretty one-sided beatdown. She had to get out of this hold, and cause Taylor a little bit of pain, as well. Fallon knew that she could. She might have only been in one AFW match before, but she had been in dozens of matches back home. Taylor had come at her fast, and come at her hard, but, now that Fallon knew what to expect from her blonde adversary, all she needed was an opening...

It didn't seem like Taylor was going to provide her with one. Whatever, Fallon thought to herself; she could create one on her own just as easily.

"Just...wait..." the brunette groaned, balling her hand into a fist, keeping it on the other side of her body so that Taylor couldn't see it. Then, with hopefully enough force to make Taylor release her, Fallon would throw the fist backwards, trying to bury it in her foe's belly just above her navel. The way Taylor had her leg pinned, Fallon couldn't really twist around so as to throw a true punch—this was more of a hammer-like blow, but Fallon had experience throwing those, as well, and was confident that she could inflict some pain and get free long enough to turn the tide.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:34 pm

"Hrrk!"

Taylor grunted as the flat of Fallon's fist thudded against her stomach. It was even a well aimed shot, this chick apparently had some experience hitting people in the stomach. She was pretty bendy, too. Taylor could take advantage of that.

But two could play this game, and Taylor wasn't the one flat on her back. She kept one hand on Fallon's ankle but didn't bother keeping up pressure on her leg. She raised a fist up above her shoulder, and then violently flung herself down, hammering her knuckles into Fallon's abs and putting her weight into it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Fallon’️s attack on Taylor’️s stomach did not quite manage to convince the blonde to release her, but she did lift her knee up off of Fallon’️s leg. The belly lover sighed with some relief, and would start shifting around again, trying to exploit the weakened hold which Taylor had on her ankle to break free. She didn’️t get very far in this effort, however, before her opponent would retaliate, slamming her fist down hard into Fallon’️s abs.

The brunette barely had time to tighten her abs before the blow landed, and even then, it hurt a lot. Gravity had really come to Taylor’️s aid on that one. “Gnnr!” Fallon grunted, pounding her fists on the mat angrily as she stared up at Taylor. “Nice…try!” she said. Taylor might have had gravity on her side, but Fallon was a belly punching champion, and she wasn’️t about to let her opponent upstage her in her own wheelhouse. Fallon would pull her free leg back until her knee touched her midsection, and then would let fly a hard, fast, deadly kick to the stomach that she was hoping would knock Taylor back on her butt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 pm

"Huuph!"

Taylor pulled back for another punch, but never got to throw it. Fallon impaled her with her boots, doubled her over, and knocked her on her ass. She couldn't even let on that it hurt, even if the bikini girl had knocked the wind out of her. She couldn't give her the satisfaction.

She rolled back over her shoulder and kicked up to spring back to her feet. She made sure to stand up straight and keep her hands away from her abs.

"What, did I finally wake you up?" She said while she advanced on Fallon. "It's about time. I was starting to think you liked being on the bottom."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 am

Finally, things were going Fallon’️s way! She managed to follow up her awkward punch with a much less awkward, much more powerful kick to Taylor’️s belly, driving her boot hard into the blonde veteran’️s navel and managing to knock her down on her ass. Fallon gave a victorious whoop before turning herself over and pushing herself back onto her feet. She winced as she got them under her—her left leg was still hurting from Taylor’️s brutal ministrations. She could move around on it just fine, but she knew she had to be just a little careful.

Seeing Taylor advancing upon her again, Fallon banished any less-than-confident thoughts to the back of her mind and smiled, puffing out her bikini-clad chest challengingly as the blonde came closer. When Taylor mentioned that she had started to think Fallon liked being on the bottom, the belly girl would scoff, but the smile didn’️t leave her face. “Not in the ring I don’️t, cutie,” Fallon said, giving Taylor a wink. If she remembered correctly, Akashi had said that Taylor was straight, so Fallon figured that a suggestive comment like that one had to elicit some kind of reaction from the veteran. Fallon hardly stood to lose anything by changing her opponent’️s emotional state—Taylor had been brutally efficient so far in this match, and she could hardly get more dangerous. If Taylor was flustered, she might be more prone to making mistakes, and Fallon would be ready to exploit them.

Just waiting for that to happen would do her no good, either. Taylor had taken the fight to her and reaped massive rewards. Now Fallon would take the fight to Taylor and, with any luck, manage to do the same. Suddenly, the bikini-wearing brunette would launch herself forward, aiming her shoulder for Taylor’️s stomach and trying to grab the blonde’️s legs, hoping to hit her with a spear and take her down to the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 am

Again, Taylor found herself unprepared when Fallon charged. She was a plucky chick, more than Taylor had given her credit for.

She tried to wing a last-second right haymaker at Fallon's head as the girl darted in, but she came in too low and collided with Taylor's midsection again. Taylor cursed herself as she again went crashing to the mat, one hand to her midsection as she rolled onto her side.

"Is that seriously all you know how to do?" She hissed, her abs still straining after the impact, as she pushed up on one hand. "Man, if I was a stripper pole I bet you'd be all over me." She pulled her feet under her, ready to move for Fallon's next trick.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:14 am

Fallon managed to duck under Taylor’️s fist and spear her right in the belly, sending the blonde veteran crashing down to the mat for the second time in the last minute. Fallon grinned widely, her pearly white teeth shining under the bright beams of the arena lights. Finally, after a very underwhelming performance in the early going, she was getting into a groove. It was Taylor’️s turn to writhe in pain on the mat beneath Fallon!

“Heh heh heh,” Fallon chuckled, as she watched Taylor roll away holding a hand to her belly. “What, hit you in the belly? That’️s not all I know what to do. It’️s my favorite thing to do, especially when my opponent has such a soft, poundable belly as yours…” Getting back up onto her feet, Fallon would waltz over to grab onto Taylor’️s blonde hair, trying to pull her up onto her knees. “And you wouldn’️t even have to be a stripper pole for me to be all over you. Being gay would be enough. You’️re pretty darn cute, y’️know.” She giggled again, before she would leap up into the air, coming back down onto her butt as she tried to slam Taylor’️s face into the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 am

Taylor snarled and grabbed Fallon's wrist to save herself some pain as she was dragged up by the hair. "Yeah, which is more than I can say for-" She began, until the was suddenly flung face-first at the mat.

She lost her footing and fell. Her hands went down for the mat, but her face still bounced off the canvas, bruising her cheek and rattling her brain. She groaned and shook her head and put her fingers to her brow. One leg bent out to one side as she instinctively worked toward getting up.

"Don't..." She began, still clearing her head. "Don't fuckin' interrupt me, man."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:49 am

Fallon had been afraid that Taylor might try to counter her attack before she could execute it, but the blonde lost her footing, and Fallon managed to follow it through to completion. “Yeah!” she yelled triumphantly, pumping a fist in the air as she slammed the veteran’️s face into the mat. The crowd seemed to appreciate the fact that Fallon was finally fighting back and giving them a good show, even if a majority of them were in Taylor’️s camp. A little back and forth was necessary for a match to be truly spectacular in the eyes of the fans! Fallon hoped to win some of the Taylor faithful over to her side permanently, though, by beating down their idol tonight.

She then turned her gaze back down to the dazed blonde veteran. “Oh, sorry,” she chirped, shifting over to the side to grab onto the ankle of Taylor’️s outstretched leg. “You go ahead. Start from where you left off. It was more than you could say for something, or something. Seriously, I’️m all ears. I hope you don’️t mind if I get a little revenge while you’️re talking, though.” As she said that, Fallon would press her knee down into Taylor’️s thigh, before wrenching on the blonde’️s ankle to try to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next