Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 8 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:16 am

Taylor reached the top of the ramp, and was on her way out of the arena. She was just a few steps away from the relative peace and quiet of backstage, and that brought her ever closer to food and ice packs and her husband. The afterglow that followed a match was smooth like warm peanut butter mixed with chocolate and avocados and god she was hungry.

She turned around to give the crowd one last smile and wave, but instead she was faced with two masked girls just as the smaller one flung Fallon into the larger one. Her jaw dropped in shock.

"Who the fuck?"

She didn't need an invitation. Without hesitation, she launched herself back down the ramp, rapidly approaching the little one from behind. She leapt and grabbed a handful green hair while she sailed through the air. She landed on her knees, and slammed the little girl's face mercilessly into the ramp, and scrambled up to continue her charge down at the bigger one before the first had even come to a stop.

She jumped again, high enough to easily clear Fallon's body, and threw up the big unmistakable "Fuck you" of a knee aimed for the blonde's face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 8 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by TaliZorah Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:54 pm

The blond girl looked down at Fallon with apparent disgust. "You're a loser. You deserve no less than this." Her voice was flat. She may had been trying to sound cold but the mask got in the way. She reached down and grabbed her by the hair and threw her head back first to the ground. She stomped Fallon's abdomen viciously only once before she heard an impact at the ramp. She turned her head just in time to meet Taylor's knee face first. The blonde stumbled backwards and grasped her mask with both hands. "Fuck! My nose!" she shouted in pain. It could have been broken.

The green haired girl forced herself up onto one arm and rubbed her face with the other. If she didn't have the mask on, the steel ramp could've ground up her face from the impact. Not that it felt like it helped much anyways. But her attention was distracted by another figure that was standing beside her. He was wearing the same dark clothing as the others but was much larger. And of course, noticeably, he was a man standing inside friction boundaries. Even though the green haired girl knew him, he didn't seem interested in checking on her.

His eyes were focused on Taylor. Just as she started to turn around, he burst towards her with his shoulder leaning forward to spear her right to the ground. It was clear he had no qualms about hitting a woman.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Taylor emphatically held up both middle fingers while the blonde stumbled back. "Who the hell are you supposed to be? Thundercats? You look ridiculous!"

She slid one foot back and crouched down, ready to fire herself at the lion-girl again, but then she noticed that the girl wasn't quite looking at her but over her shoulder. Did the little one get up already? No way.

She turned around, and her eyes widened in shock and horror for a split second before the enormous man slammed into her midsection. She folded in half in midair and crashed into the ramp, rolling several times before coming to a stop. She laid curled up on her side, arms clutching her stomach while she struggled to breathe.

"Haah... gh... ah..." She panted. She felt like she'd been hit by a bus, and no matter how loudly she screamed at herself to move, her body just wouldn't cooperate. She couldn't move.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:26 pm

“And you…aagh…are just some fucking random person who’️s jumping me for no reason!” Fallon retorted, doing her best to think straight and figure out a way to escape this very dire predicament. “Seriously, how is this something you think you can involve yourself in?”

She stopped talking when the blonde girl threw her down onto the ramp. She hit the back of her head on the cold steel, and that hurt. It hurt enough to daze her, and it took Fallon a few seconds before she could figure out what was happening around her. Taylor had come to her aid, evidently, only to be attacked by a third assailant, who looked big and bulky and was probably male. Fallon gagged. She didn’️t like dealing with men in general—they were usually disgusting and generally pretty useless—and this guy just seemed like an asshole.

Fallon sat up. Taylor looked like she was in trouble. Fallon wanted to repay the favor that her erstwhile opponent had done her by helping her out, but in her present state, she clearly was not going to be able to do much. Still, she would try to stand up, testing out her legs. She wobbled, almost falling down. Looking around, she noticed the smaller green-haired assailant on the ground nearby. The girl seemed hurt. Fallon mustered what energy she had left and threw herself at the girl with a yell. Her attack was hardly controlled or precise, and she looked more like a flying ragdoll than a leaping wrestler, but, with any luck, maybe she could come down on top of the kawaii-sized girl and bash her face into the ramp again. Maybe if she beat up on this girl enough, the other two assailants would let Taylor go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm

The blonde looked at her hand and was relieved not to see any blood. She shook off the pain and stepped towards where Taylor lay in even more pain. She cracked her knuckles and craved the payback. But the man pointed at her. "No. You and Hawk finish her off," he said as he pointed to Fallon who had just jumped onto their other teammate. The blonde suppressed a sigh and waltzed towards the brunette as if taking her time.

Hawk had been suddenly overwhelmed by the much larger wrestler. She wedged her head between her arms to protect it as Fallon tried to bash it into the steel ramp once more. Only then did she notice her teammate only a foot away watching her struggle. "FUCK, LION, get her OFF me!" Her teammate laughed and finally decided to help. The blonde grabbed Fallon by the hair with both hands and physically pulled her up and off of Hawk. When she managed to drag the brunette fully to her feet, she wrapped her arms under Fallon's shoulder and behind her head in a full nelson. Hawk got back to her feet and got to work immediately. She clenched her right fist and drove it into Fallon's abdomen. Then she clenched her left fist and did the same thing. And again. And again.

All the while the man had stepped over to Taylor and looked down at her sinisterly. "Should've just kept walking Parker." He shoved her in the side so she was face up and placed the heel of his boot across her neck. He put some of his weight onto it. Enough to choke, but not enough to do anymore than that. "But you're not one to run from a fight are you?" he asked. His tone seemed a little off like he enjoyed saying that. "I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson about that."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm

As Taylor flopped onto her back, coughing and gasping for breath, she got her first good look at the large, muscle-bound, black-masked man. She could see hints of a tattoo peeking out from the neck of his shirt. His size, so out of place amongst the usual Friction girls, standing over her the way he was, charged the pit of Taylor's stomach with fear.

"Are you lost?!" She rasped, just before his boot squashed her throat, pinning her down and nearly suffocating her. She kicked her legs wildly and squirmed under her, pushing at his foot with both hands while she struggled to get brief shots of air into her lungs. It was all she could do not to panic.

In desperation, she threw her legs up high and wrapped them as well as she could around his, but he wouldn't budge. She opened one eye and took a chance, pulling one leg back before swinging her heel at his crotch.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Despite the general soreness which enveloped her entire body, Fallon actually managed to catch the little green-haired girl, getting on top of her and forcing her into the ramp. “Yeah! That’️s right! Yeah!” she yelled, putting a hand on the back of the girl’️s head and trying to slam her face into the steel ramp. Unfortunately, the girl managed to get her arms underneath her face, and so Fallon didn’️t manage to do much damage before she was suddenly pulled upwards by her hair. Fallon looked over her shoulder and growled at the blonde girl.

“Fuck, let go of my hair…” she demanded, and the girl did indeed let go of her ponytail, but only to then put her in a full nelson, leaving Fallon completely vulnerable to a flurry of punches from the kawaii-sized assailant. “Guah! Guh! D-damn it!” she spluttered, slouching as the belly punching took its toll. She kept her abs as tight as she could make them, and thanked goodness that they were the strongest abs in the world. A weaker midsection might have already busted open under such a furious assault.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am

Hawk continued to pound on Fallon's abdomen. They both knew the girl's reputation. It was the very reason they had to break her. "Is that all you've got?" Lioness asked out loud. It could have applied to either of the two girls, but she really targeted her teammate. Hawk was enthusiastic, but she wasn't nearly as strong as she was. The smaller girl picked up on this challenge nevertheless. She reached up and grabbed Fallon at the top of the head just to get some grip on her. Then, with all her might, she drove her knee into the brunette's abdomen. Instead of alternating, Hawk took a second to set herself up once more before delivering another knee shot to her victim.

Nearby, the man known as Dragon seemed to be enjoying Taylor's interruption a lot more than he was only a minute earlier. "Nah," he responded casually with almost a sociopath's tone considering where he was standing. "This is right where I belong." Atop her throat. The resilient wrestler squirmed and kicked around furiously. Dragon had to constantly readjust his other foot subtlety just to avoid showing everyone that he wasn't entirely balanced. When Taylor suddenly kicked up and tried to bring his leg down, he was able to casually brace himself a little lower until she gave up. Then came her heel.

At the last second, the man squeezed his legs together. Taylor's kick landed on his inside thigh, just barely missing his crotch. He tilted his head and laughed loudly. In his eyes, Taylor had just crossed that imaginary line of what was allowed. Not that anyone thought what he was doing already was allowed by any means. He grabbed her left leg at the ankle before it fell to the ground with both hands. "Feisty, aren't you?" he shouted as he pulled his foot off her throat. He yanked her ankle up and flipped her over. He bent her knee around the back of his neck and pulled up to lift her off the ground in a modified stretch muffler with his knee pressing hard against her lower back. The size difference even allowed him to trap her left foot behind him with just his right arm. He reached his free hand around Taylor's neck and pulled up on her chin just to bend her further. "That's good. I like a little fire in my women."

Last edited by 9943 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:06 am

Taylor bared her teeth and glared hatefully up at the man while she struggled to breathe even a little. She could feel the fuzzy black of unconsciousness creeping in around the edges of her vision, and with her kick having missed the mark, her leg stuck, she was even worse off than she was before. Her heart pounded like it was about to burst.

She took her hands off the man's boot long enough to give him both middle fingers, and then the boot was gone. She gasped in a deep breath and put a hand to her throat, tried to turn onto her side to recover but was quickly flipped onto her stomach. Her leg was bent up over her back and her body turned into a C-shape. She was flexible, but not that flexible.

"Nyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" She wailed in bloody agony. "I GOT MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE COCKSUCKER!" She pounded the floor with her fist and grabbed at the hand under her chin, but it was no use. She couldn't dream of competing with the man's strength. Somewhere off to the side, she could see the other two working Fallon over.

She let out a savage, pain-filled, throat shredding scream. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCK YOU!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 am

The punishment that she was taking was brutal, but Fallon refused to break. She kept her abs tightened as the little green-haired girl delivered punch after punch after punch. Her belly was already very red from the sustained abuse, and she knew that, even having abs of iron, she could only hold out so long before she could no longer handle it. She needed to find some way to get away, or to get these two masked assailants to stop. She wondered why security wasn’️t doing anything—or the referee, for that matter. She wished that they would do something.

The smaller girl stopped punching for a second, giving Fallon a chance to take a couple of deep breaths. “So…who the…who the fuck are you guys?” she asked again between pants. She still didn’️t understand why they were attacking her.

The smaller girl grabbed onto her hair, eliciting a yelp from Fallon. The brunette tightened her abs again, knowing what was coming. The girl’️s knee slammed into her midsection once, twice, forcing air, spittle, and a little bit of blood left over from the beating Taylor had given her out of her mouth with each impact.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next