Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Her again?!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Her again?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Her again?!

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:37 am

Janet had been taking a pretty childish, almost condescending tone towards Gail for the last couple of minutes, only because trying to be rational had not worked for either her or Nikolette. The grumpy girl still refused to lighten up even a little bit, however. Janet just couldn’️t understand how girls this committed to wallowing in their own misery could even exist. She had good days and bad days, just like anyone else, but she would never spurn a genuine good-natured attempt to connect with her, even in the worst of times.

When Gail started making claims about how quickly she would win a match between the two of them, Janet couldn’️t help but chuckle. “That’️s cute, sweetie,” she said. “Remember, though, I’️m champion for a reason. I’️m not saying I’️m the best, of course, but I will say that I’️m…pretty darn good. Plus, if it’️s pins we’️re going for, I could always fall back on old reliable here…” She turned around and gave her rear end a little wiggle, running one hand across it to draw Gail’️s attention. “…a nice, long facesit pin. After getting smothered for a full minute, I bet you’️ll surrender pretty quick when I let you come up for air…” She laughed again, doing her best to remain friendly even though, on the inside, she was starting to lose her patience with this girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Gail was quite annoyed by now, Janet's seemingly unchanging cheerful attitude was ridiculous. How in the world could someone like this be the champ? But whatever, it wasn't her business with whatever management did here. Her job was to just win whatever fights she happened to get assigned. And maybe Janet got lucky with whoever the previous champ being complete trash, but it did mean that she had the title. And if she was dumb enough to agree to fight Gail, then so much better for her.

Janet said something again. And her tone somehow got even MORE annoying. After going on about how she'd win by rubbing her ass all over Gail's face, Gail didn't know even how to respond. "I... just shut up! All you do is use your fat ass!" ACtually, the mental image of that happening to her - even if it WOULD NEVER HAPPEN - was pretty disturbing, getting forced underneath Janet and deprived of air wasn't something Gail wanted to happen. "Just... ok, you're the champ, you can keep your belt, just... just leave me alone." Gail backed down from her hostility, she didn't want to deal with any more shit with Nikolette and this crazy "champ".

Her again?! - Page 4 SAdcZrMHer again?! - Page 4 MVRLLQmHer again?! - Page 4 I82ome3Her again?! - Page 4 UAjmKPCHer again?! - Page 4 MAai8oKHer again?! - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 am

Janet knew that Gail had to be thinking nasty things about her. She would keep on smiling, though, putting up a sweet façade. At this point, she wasn’️t even doing it for the sake of following Nikolette’️s plan—it was obvious to the Lakota wrestler that Gail was not about to come around any time soon. But Gail seemed to hate her positive attitude with a burning passion, and, if that was the case, Janet was just going to keep being chipper and amiable until it drove the grumpy girl insane.

“You should really watch one of my matches sometime,” Janet replied to Gail’️s latest insult. “I do a lot more than just sit on girl’️s faces! If you ever need any pointers, you know, I’️d be happy to teach you a thing or two.” She flashed her pearly teeth at the slightly shorter girl. “But, you know, it’️d probably be easier just to get you in the ring and show you what you’️re doing wrong. Hands-on learning is the best learning, y’️know…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:58 am

Though Gail really didn't want to start anything today, this was about the point where she said "fuck it, this bitch wants to die". Maybe if things hadn't been so down for her lately she might have let Janet go on and probably even be the same, but things haven't been going well for Gail.

Janet's cheeriness was doing just as she had expected; the Canadian flared right back up, voice returning to a yell. "Fine then! I'll beat you so fast that..." She paused to think and came up with nothing. "that... you'll lose!" Gail really didn't like Janet's abnormal amount of bubbliness, it felt like the taller brunette was mocking her, and that was making it harder for her to come up with a good come-back line.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Her again?! - Page 4 SAdcZrMHer again?! - Page 4 MVRLLQmHer again?! - Page 4 I82ome3Her again?! - Page 4 UAjmKPCHer again?! - Page 4 MAai8oKHer again?! - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:33 am

Gail just kept getting more pissed off. Janet had expected that. She enjoyed seeing the slightly smaller brunette's tempers flare; she probably would've enjoyed making a new friend more, but if a girl was going to be a bitch, the Lakota wrestler figured, you might as well have as much fun as you could fucking with her.

Gail's retort—that she would beat Janet so fast that Janet would lose—was absolutely hilarious, and, try as she might, the Lakota couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Oh, gosh," Janet said, taking a deep breath to calm herself down, though she couldn't wipe the genuinely bemused look off her face. "I might need to teach you about comebacks, too. But, anyway, if it sounds good to you, it sounds good to me—I'll get in touch with the people upstairs and let them know I have a challenger."

Her smile grew a little thinner, however, when she added: "Just so you know, sweetie, when you see me in the ring, I won't be in such a good mood. I'll be completely focused on destroying you, you understand?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:43 am

Nikolette watched the scene and wondered if she should feel bad about what she just did to Gail and what was probably going to come in the near future. She continued to smile and lifted up her hand, slapping it down against Gail's shoulder and grinning. "Well, at least ya get ta pick the terms of the match." She said and sighed, frowning for the first time since meeting up with Gail. 'I'm sorry 'bout all this but... it didn't have ta be this way. Sometimes people just wanna be friendly."

Nikolette gave Gail a sad look and then turned to Janet and put an arm around her. "Oi. Once we get you get all that match stuff worked out, why don't we go out and have some iced cream? My treat!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Before Gail could think up a proper come-back to Janet's laughing, Nikolette broke into the conversation. Gail had been rather preoccupied with being angry (somewhat irrationally) at Janet. So much that she'd almost forgotten that Nikolette was there.

It sounded like Nikolette was encouraging her, or something like that. Which didn't seem to make much sense, she wasn't supposed to be friends with Gail. "Wh...? I..." Again, Gail found herself unable to respond, but this time out of confusion rather than anger. "... Sorry, I guess..." She looked down, mumbling a bit more to the ground, she wasn't sure what was making her say that, but she felt that maybe she really was just being unfairly hostile to both of them.

"You guys just go enjoy your day. Whatever, If you still want that match... let me calm down first, ok?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Janet was ready to go get ice cream with Nikolette and leave the shorter brunette to stew in her own negativity when she made a sudden, startling about-face. Something about Nikolette’️s last few words of encouragement seemed to have made Gail reconsider her position. The Lakota wrestler wondered why, if Gail was willing to calm down and have a normal conversation, she hadn’️t done it when Nikolette said pretty much exactly the same thing ten minutes earlier.

“I’️m still up for the match, if you are,” Janet would reply, turning back to look at the formerly grumpy girl. “I wasn’️t just playing around with you. If you really want to fight me, though, you’️d best not underestimate me. I don’️t mean to brag or anything, but like I said, I am champion for a reason.” She gave Gail a small smile. “I really do prefer to fight someone who I can be friends with, rather than someone I hate. Hopefully we can have a fun time in the ring.” She looked over to Nikolette, giving the taller girl the chance to add anything that was on her mind.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 am

Nikolette smiled when she heard Janet's words. She was downright shocked when Gail apologized but was ready to put it off as her being grumpy from the two cheerful girl's mischief. But Janet seemed to turn the situation around and Nikolette felt even more positive now than she had coming into the encounter.

She turned around and slid an arm around Gail and pulled her against her side. "See, that ain't that bad is it? You'll be much happier if ya ain't such a stick int he mud all the time. Plus, I'll even buy ya some ice cream if ya want!." She said, smiling brightly at Gail. "Ain't that way better than yellin and gettin all hot headed?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Gail grimaced for a bit, listening to Janet go on about her super awesome champion skills. She was trying to keep herself in check right now, but that wasn't really the easiest thing for her. "Yeah, you do that, get serious or whatever... I'll still win." She made a pretty generic response.

Nikolette's cheeriness was seriously insane. How could someone as strong as her be such a kid, Gail'd never know. The shortest of the three brunettes got tugged into the tallest's side. "Uh... I..." Gail couldn't deny she liked ice cream, it was like the best thing ever. "Ok, uh... if you're buying... I've just had... a kinda bad few weeks...", the Canadian mumbled out quietly, almost hoping the other two wouldn't hear her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum