Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Her again?!

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Her again?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Her again?!

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

Gail was about to either leave or slap Nikolette's ever-present smile off. Before she could do either one of those however, a rather cheery-looking girl walked into the hallway, clearly greeting someone. Gail recognized her face from somewhere, but she was sure she hadn't met her before... But since she was here, this new arrival had to be another wrestler here.

And since she didn't recognize this happy brunette, that definitely meant that she was saying hi to Nikolette. "Fuck..." the temperamental Canadian mumbled quietly, taking steps in the direction away from the arriving girl, towards and past Nikolette.

Her again?! - Page 2 SAdcZrMHer again?! - Page 2 MVRLLQmHer again?! - Page 2 I82ome3Her again?! - Page 2 UAjmKPCHer again?! - Page 2 MAai8oKHer again?! - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 am

Nikolette furrowed her brow at Gail's words. She really was a stubborn piece of work. Did she really expect to get anywhere with crap attitude like that? She wasn't sure if it was the best idea, but she was going to tell Gail that it would be better to not be such a stick in the mud when she heard a familiar voice.

Her ear pricked up and she recognized it as Janet's voice before she even saw the incoming Lakota. "Oi!" She greeted with a friendly wave just as Gail brushed past her. Once again, her brow dropped. Nikolette glanced sideways at Janet and mouthed "one sec" before she used her long legs to catch up with Gai and quickly draped an arm around the girl to try and swing her back towards the Janet. "I was just chattin with my friend, Gail!" She called out to Janet. "She's kinda shy though, so that's why she tried to sneak off!" Nikolette said with a soft chuckle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 am

Before Janet could catch up to her two fellow wrestlers, the slightly shorter, grouchy-looking girl turned around and began to walk off. The Native American girl’️s brow furrowed. For whatever reason, this girl didn’️t seem interested in meeting her. Presumably, whatever the reason was, it was probably related to whatever the reason for her grouchiness ended up being.

Janet quickened her pace, looking to catch up with the girl, but that proved to be unnecessary—Nikolette went after her instead, throwing an arm around her shoulder and turning her around to introduce her to Janet, who would stand with legs wide and hands on her hips as she gave Nikolette’️s shy friend Gail a good looking-over. “She’️s a cute one, Nikolette,” Janet said, cracking a smile. If this girl wasn’️t feeling too chipper right now, she would try to win her over with almost saccharine sweetness. Janet had been feeling on top of the world since she won the Entropy title, and she felt like sharing that happiness with everyone.

“I’️m Janet,” she would continue, sticking out her hand to offer Gail a shake. “Or Lady Lakota in the ring. It’️s very nice to meet you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Gail was not interested in staying anymore, let Nikol and her hapy friend deal with whatever they did. But instead of that happening, Nikol caught up and swung her back around. "Fuck! Let go!" It wasn't such a tight grip that she couldn't make a break for it, but that was obviously only going to get Nikol to catch her again and pull harder. The two were making such stupid comments, Gail was sure that the were friends now.

She ignored the sickeningly happy girl's greeting and extended hand, the name drew some more connections, Gail had definitely seen this person on the screen. "Gah... fucking...", the Canadian wasn't talking to either one in particular, she was just making it clear that she didn't enjoy being here very much.

Her again?! - Page 2 SAdcZrMHer again?! - Page 2 MVRLLQmHer again?! - Page 2 I82ome3Her again?! - Page 2 UAjmKPCHer again?! - Page 2 MAai8oKHer again?! - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Nikolette frowned at Gail's words. She sighed. "Well... she tries but her vocabulary isn't very expansive." She said. It seemed Gail had only used one word since they had started talking. She was getting a little frustrated and decided to show Gail the power of a positive attitude!

"See this girl?" She said, giving Janet a friendly nudge with her free hand. "She's not just a cool gal, she's the Entropy champion!" She flashed a grin at Janet. "And she got that shiny gold belt a hers because she's got a winning attitude." She looked at Gail. "If you've come to this company for a shot at that, you shouldn't be so uptight. The girl she beat was a real stick in the mud and look where it got her."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:39 am

Janet kept that hand outstretched for several seconds more, even after the girl had very visibly rejected it. The Lakota wanted to give her ample opportunity to change her mind and be friendly rather than continue to be such an obnoxious, insufferable jerk. Eventually, Janet had no choice but to drop her hand and just watch as the girl struggled to escape, keeping a steady stream of curses flowing from her mouth in Nikolette’️s direction.

“Wow,” Janet said with a whistle, glancing from Gail to Nikolette. “She, uh…she sure is something.” The Lakota chuckled.

When Nikolette started talking about how she was the Entropy champion, and how she had defeated quite the sourpuss in Kelly Conway to get that title, Janet couldn’️t help but blush a little. “You’️re too kind,” she said. Her gaze slowly tracked back over to Gail, and she gave the girl another big, earnest smile, giving her another opportunity to come around and act decent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

Gail wasn't very much interested in staying around with these two, with their stupid comments and stuff. She did her best to ignore it, drown it out with a mostly quiet stream of expletives. But one thing that Nikolette said had got her attention regardless. "Champion?!" THIS girl was champion here? She didn't look that impressive at all, "Did you fucking smile them to death or something?" The idea that this stupidly cheerful girl could be at the top of this league didn't put into Gail's mind very well.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:26 am

Janet had been trying her best to stay happy as the girl kept lashing out at Nikolette and at herself, but her patience was beginning to wear thin. The corners of her mouth began to droop, and her smile flattened out. This girl was a lot like Kelly Conway—she didn’️t seem to care for the company of other people at all, and shot down any attempt made to connect with her with a scowl and a stream of curses. Kelly had seemed pretty irredeemable to Janet, and this Gail seemed much the same.

“Yeah,” Janet said, “I’️m a champion.” She took a step closer to Gail, putting her hands on her hips. If the girl didn’️t respond to kindness, maybe she would respond to intimidation. The Native American girl smiled again, but this one was less genuinely happy and a little more sardonic. “I won my belt in a facesit match. I smothered the former champion with my ass until she passed out.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:46 am

Nikolette watched as Gail continued to be a giant pain in the backside. All she was was a walking bad attitude and Nikolette didn't like it one bit. But she wasn't going to let one bad apple spoil things and she was determined that kindness was the best course of action. If her and Janet both came at her with unflappable cheer, she'd break.

But it seemed as if Janet wasn't as patient as Nikolette. She was honestly surprised when Janet pushed forward and told exactly what happened to Kelly Conway and her loud mouth.

Nikolette scratched her head. "An that girl kinda tried ta cheat and she still ended up with face fulla backside." Nikolette sighed and beamed. "I'm sure y'all could be champ one day if ya worked hard, ya know." She said. "But no one's gonna wanna fight ya if you're just a big ol' stick in the mud."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:25 am

Gail was still trying to wrap the notion that Janet could be champ here in her head. It couldn’️t be true, right? But she did remember seeing her on the screen on a day when there was supposed to be a big event, and so... No time to try remembering exactly what she had seen, this Janet was talking again. And it was a lot less friendly this time. It sounded a bit more like what a big shot would say, plus what Janet had described was what Gail remembered from the TV, so it might be credible after all.

But that didn’️t mean that Gail was going to listen to the rather obvious threatening undertone without responding. But Nikolette had put some her own words in, and it sounded like that she was still trying to talk her into being friendly or cuddly or whatever it was. Gail sighed herself, she’️d really rather not have to deal with these two right now. “Ok, look you. I’️m not going to be a little happy sunshine girl. That’️s fucking retarded, who the hell takes someone like that seriously in a fight?” she addressed Nikolette first, keeping as many curse words out of it, not entirely successful, before going on to Janet. “And you’️re saying, Miss Champ, that you won ‘cuase your ass was fat?” That probably wasn’️t the best way to respond, even if she was trying to be provocative, but Gail was not in a much of a mood to care right now.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum