Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blue Christmas

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blue Christmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue Christmas

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Clyde shuddered, exhaling deeply as his eyes trailed upward with a glassy gaze, his brain sent on a euphoric trip as he came in the condom buried in Mercy's tight sex. "A-Ah! Oh-Oh!" He gasped as she continued to pump up and down as his cock twitched with sensitivity after cumming, he wanted to slump back but he fought to keep himself firm as Mercy hit her climax and gushed over his member before she flopped off beside him.

Clyde released a sudden gasping exhale as he slumped on the bed, panting as he looked up at the ceiling. [size=85:6gaiu960]"Daamnn." He breathed, the sex felt amazing but it was her confession he couldn't get out of his head. "She loves me... She loves me... She loves me..." It played over and over in Clyde's head as his heart pounded hard in his chest, unable to stop himself from smiling brightly, grinning wide. It felt surreal but he felt truly happy.

"...I love ya too..."
He muttered before closing his eyes, nervous as hell but content.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 am

Mercy cringed when she heard Clyde's words. She stared up at the ceiling panting softly. After a few seconds, she swallowed hard. "Clyde." She said. "We need to talk." She was trying to keep her voice from cracking and she draped a hand over her chest to cover her breasts. "We can't be together anymore." She said as though she were asking about the weather.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:41 am

Clyde was so high on euphoria and happiness he didn't even notice Mercy cringe. Everything felt perfect... Perfect until 'we need to talk'. He snapped out of his day dream and turned his head to look at her, hearing her words that made him just look at her in confusion, blinking a bit.

He laughed a little bit. "How come?" clearly she was joking.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:17 am

Mercy sat up and leaned against the headboard, still covering her chest. Despite the fact that she had just had Clyde inside her a moment ago, suddenly it felt different. "Melissa Sellers was going to put you in a match with Angela Minettii." She said. "I told her I didn't want you in that match. I didn't want you fucking her in front of that many people." Mercy lowered her head. "I didn't want you fucking her at all."

Mercy then turned her head. "Well, she told me she would cancel the match if I broke up with you." Her fist shook. It looked like she was angry at Melissa, and she was. But for trying to control her life. She turned and looked at Clyde, the waterworks came naturally enough. Daddy always told her the best thing she could do for herself was learn how to cry on command. "Listen, I had no choice!" She said, leaning towards him. "I did what I had to do for us! Y-You can't be in that kind of match!" She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 am

Clyde's eyes widened at the revelation of being pitted against Angela. Someone he wasn't supposed to face. He frowned deeply at hearing Melissa's name, he had let the Lilly situation go but it was clear this woman seemed to enjoy messing with him from afar but what really got him steamed was when Mercy said she was offered a way to get him out if they broke up.

"WHAT!?" Clyde yelled. Blackmail!? That witch! She's screwing their lives again! Trying to ruin him and Mercy again. Unforgivable! Melissa had gone too far. Clyde huffed bitterly with a sour frown, growling quietly, clearly angered by the dramatic news that was being revealed to him, only Mercy's tears would ease him from flying off the handle. But he was still angry...

"So you took the deal without tellin' me nuthin!?" He yelled as he sat up. "Why you gotta say that I'm gon' be fuckin' Angela? You really think I'd do that in that stupid match? Babe, If I didn't want Lilly when we wasn't even together, why would you think I'd fuck Angela? You're the one I want! I'm ain't gonna fuck that chick, nah... She try that shit on me, I'mma whoop her damn ass sumthin' fierce!" He growled in a clearly frustrated manner but he was also very determined. He was not about to just give up Mercy because of Melissa.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:01 am

Mercy got off the bed and stepped away from Clyde. She furrowed her brow. She was ready. "You weren't going to let Lilly fuck you and it still happened." She retorted. She turned back and looked at Clyde. "You just can't control everything. I know you didn't mean for that to happen that way but the fact of the matter is, it still did. What's to stop it from happening again just because you say it won't happen, huh? What is going to keep Melissa from putting you int hose kinds of matches over and over again just to mess with me? you? Us?!"

Mercy grabbed her white button up shirt and turned her back to Clyde while she slipped it on. "She didn't give me a choice to consult with you. She basically said if we're together you have to do that match. If we aren't, you don't. if Angela is involved then that makes it even worse. She won't let you get away with whatever you have planned." Mercy breathed deeply and turned around, climbing back on the bed. "I didn't do it because I wanted to Clyde." Mercy said as she reached out to try and touch Clyde's cheek and lean in for a kiss with teary, sympathetic eyes.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Clyde would lower his head in shame as Mercy brought up his failure to stop Lilly. He then shut his eyes tightly with a pain expression on his face as he heard the rest of her words that indeed feel like the cold truth. Mercy was right about everything she had just said and it was clear that Melissa would never leave them alone. It always seemed like someone was always out to screw him over. All he could think about was 'That Bitch' who trying to ruin his life and the fact that he was about to lose Mercy and he couldn't think of a way to stop it.

He couldn't hold back from crying as much as he wanted to and he hated it, he didn't want to look weak at all but he couldn't help it. Thankfully he wasn't bawling but his eyes were red and watery as Mercy touched his cheek and kissed him. Clyde wasted no time reaching for her hand that rested on his cheek, returning her embrace. He now realized why she came here and that only ate him up more. It was all just unfair.

"...So that's it? We just... done?" It was a hard fact to swallow.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 am

Mercy pulled away from Clyde and looked down. She bent over and slid her underwear on and then looked back at him with a crestfallen face. "I don't know, Clyde." She said honestly. "Just, for now, at least. Until Melissa's done trying to mess with us, I guess. I don't know how long she's going to keep her little threat against me." She said and sighed. "We can still keep in touch, but, It probably won't be anything aside from texts for a while."

Mercy turned her head. "I'm sorry, Clyde." She said. "I didn't want things to end like this at all. And, I wanted to make sure that things were pleasant before we did part." Mercy lowered her head. "Ok." She said. "I don't want to prolong this. I'm going to go now." Mercy then turned around to try and hurry out the door. It was a lot harder than she had expected. Even though she managed it and kept calm, she felt like she was a nervous wreck inside.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3