by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ain't Got No Time To Feel Pain!

2 posters

Go down

Ain't Got No Time To Feel Pain! Empty Ain't Got No Time To Feel Pain!

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:28 am

"Hmmm... Well Ms. Gastin I think you're free to go now! You leg seems to have made a close to a full recovery. I reccomenned staying off it for another day but I feel you're healthy enough to get out of here!" Said the middle aged Japanese doctor who spoke picture perfect English to the grinning Texan in the hospital bed who was beaming with excitement.

"Well Yippie Ki Yay! It's my fuckin day! Woo!" Beamed Bonnie with a wide, flashing a thumbs up to her girl.

The Doctor smiled in amusement. "I'll leave you two ladies be. But please take it easy from now on, Ms. Gastin. Give it two weeks before contemplating returning to the ring." Said The Doctor before leaving the nurse closing the door behind them.

Bonnie then looked over at Duffy, it had been about 2 solid weeks of barely moving from this damn bed.

"So be honest, babe, 'cause my bro won't... How bad did I get my ass kicked?"

She tried very hard against Allison but doubted she did much against her at all.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Ain't Got No Time To Feel Pain! Empty Re: Ain't Got No Time To Feel Pain!

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:37 am

Duffy had barely moved from the spot herself except when Bonnie had to sleep and Duffy was too bored to stick around and watch her. When that happened, she went down tot he closest bar until she got shit faced and stumbled back into the hospital to fall asleep on chair again. Otherwise, she only really left to change out of her clothes and take a shower so she wasn't too gross. She kept her toothbrush and a few things in a little knapsack with her at the hospital so even that wasn't very often. She was starting to feel that way now though and was glad that Bonnie was getting out. Now she could take her home and do things too her. Maybe she would stop feeling so angry.

"Duffy couldn't help but smile at Bonnie when she asked her question though. "Worse that a titless goat in a milkin contest. Aye, ye were pretty much shite, lassie." Buffy said and stood up, ruffling Bonnie's hair and leaning in to kiss her on sloppily on the cheek. "Fuckin' disgrace. I should nae prolly be see wit ye but fuck it. Ye got a bonnie arse."

"C'mon." She said, helping Bonnie up. "A'll hold onto it all th' way down to th' auto."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 am

Worse than a titless goat in a milking contest. "DAMN, dude!" Bonnie exclaimed with a grin, she felt that, it kind of smart though! But a nice kiss on the cheek that was enough to make her blush made her bashful and ultimately feel better, only to roll her eyes at Duffy's joke.

"Gee thanks, Duff. I could say the same about you and those little things you call tits." She teased, sticking her tongue out at the Scot with the perky but smaller rack.

Bonnie loved their playful banter, she was a lot more laid back than her mom or brother and Duffy was as laid back as a financially secure stoner... When she wasn't ready to punch things.

She threw her arms around Duffy to help her stand. "Pfkk." She cracked up at hearing her state she would hold onto her ass all the way to the car. Bonnie HOPED she had the truck... Could Duffy even drive that thing though?

"With all this talk about my ass I'm a little surprised you didn't tap that lil' pink haired gal my bruther brought here. I mean... She's all tinyish but DAMN, she had an Ass." But thankfully again... Bonnie trumped them all with her superior au' natural rack.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:49 am

Duffy sly her hand around Bonnie and down to the girl's ass and gave it a squeeze. But the playful squeeze turned into a hard grip as she turned her body and pushed herself against Bonnie so their chests mushroomed a bit. "Wee tits? A'll put ye back in that bed, lassie. What about them udders o ye'rs, cunt?" She chided. "Ain't like they fit fer a cow or anything." Duffy stood up on her feet so her breasts rested upon Bonnies. She then kissed Bonei asloppil and grinnin. "Don't 'ear ye runnin ye'r gob when ye'r stuffin ye'self full o' em, twat, mmmm..." Duffy pushed her tongue into Bonnie's mouth a little deeper and gave her ass a spank before pulling away and helping Bonnie through the hospital.

"Fuck that cunt." Duffy said. "would break her twiggy arse in half with just me fingers." Duffy put her hand to her mouth and flicked her tongue crudely between her fingers. "Why the fuck is yer bro stickin it in a prissy lass like that anyway?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:36 pm

"Mnn!" Bonnie exclaimed within the hot kiss as her behind as struck! Pushing her hips against Duffy and standing on her tip toes after the sharp smack. Damn she loved how feisty Duffy could be, it was hard not to tackle her down and get to business! But she wanted out of this hospital. Still, she couldn't help but tease Duffy about that paralegal with a curvy ass. She snickered in amusement toward Duffy being quick to fall her cunt, grinning at her comment and her sexual gesture, though it made Bonnie look around and lower her head in embarrassment as she wasn't sure if folks were gonna be looking.

But Bonnie paused following Duff's question before ultimately shrugging. "Aw who knows, babe. He's said A LOT of things about her. But I put my money down on, he likes the way she fucks." That's how it usually was.

"I mean... I think that's how he got into you back in the day.... Uh bad pun? Whatever, I talkin bout when y'all fucked on the gym floor after fightin eachother." Bonnie said and started to grin as she pictured what that must of been like. She imagined those two drunk as hell and then having a hard-ass brawl, standing toe-to-toe and exchanging blows before Duffy made him submit to her with a grip on his balls, asserting her dominance before making him worship her body before they got more intimate... Duffy's hair and tits bouncing with every pump Clyde gave her.

"Eeheehee!" Bonnie chirped with a red face as she clung onto Duffy's arm and squeezed. "You know that's how I get into you, toooo~" She added slyly with a slight giggle.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:48 am

Duffy looked incredulously at Bonnie as they tried to walk, not doing a very good job. "Ya ken?" She said. "Maybe her cunts as tight as the rest o her? It's all A could guess about." Duffy shrugged. Eh?" Duffy said and began to lean forward, kissing Bonnie's neck and squeezing her ass. "That wee pricked fucker?" She questioned and then giggled, licking Bonnie's neck and lewdly pushing her tongue into the twin's ear.

"Dun nae care 'bout that shite, ye bonnie lass. Ye'rs all A hae an ee fer." She whispered before pulling away and wiping her lips on her arm. "But, shite!" She barked and grabbed Bonnie's hand, giving it a squeeze. "A'm in th' way o doin as A ken but... e'en A'll need ta keep somethin fer a sair fit. Christ." She pulled away from Bonnie. "A doubt they'd let us shag in their closet anyway." She said with a smile ad she squeezed Bonnie's hand and tugged her girlfriend onward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Bonnie had to hold back bursting out laughing at Duffy's comment on Mercy. "That's prolly right!" She beamed before getting kissed by Duffy, leaning into her arm only to jump when her ass was squeezed. Bonnie responded by sharply spanking Duffy. "W-We're in a hallway!" Bonnie said closely to Duff's ear, thankfully the few...two... people in the hall way didn't see, but it still made Bonnie a bit red with embarrassment.

"*Ahem* Yeah the wee prick-er-My brother!" Bonnie tried to correct Duffy just to be nice to her not-currently-present brother but she slipped. Out of natural instinct to defend him, Bonnie wanted to say 'It's still a good size!' but that just made her feel dirty, so she kept quiet.

Her lips quivered a bit though at Duffy's words. "Aww... Duff." Bonnie beamed with a touched smile, leaning into the Scott who went on a little tirade that she couldn't understand until she brought up fucking in the closet.

Bonnie wagged her finger at Duffy. "No way... I want outta here first, babe." Bonnie said sternly. "You're more likely to have me at the gym... I wanna be 100% again 'cause this bitch aims to get even some cunts!" Bonnie roared before giving Duff a strong punch to the arm.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down