by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Your Parlour

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Welcome to Your Parlour - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to Your Parlour

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ahahaha!" Akashi couldn't help but outright point and laugh at Adrian this time. "Y-You suck at drinking, Adrian-chaaaan." Akashi giggled and grabbed her shot glass and quickly gulped down her fifth shot, narrowing her eyes at Rebecca the whole time she drank. She slapped her glass down again and another 'Ahhhhh~' came out of her mouth.

"Yes. Cuddling counts, Adrian-chan." Akashi said. "Believe it or not, I love to cuddle! And I'm good at it because I'm so comfy!" Akash slapped one of her exposed breasts and let it wobble. She was like a walking pillow.

Akashi then stalked towards Rebecca. "I'm surprised. I wouldn't think Rebecca-chan would be that good at snuggling. Not because of her hard personality but because of her hard body. Mmmmm...." Akashi ran a hand along Rebecca's chiseled abs. "She must know some good techniques to keep you happy." She said with a delighted tone as she eased her way behind Rebecca.

Akashi then placed her hands on Rebecca's hips. "My favorite part is right here." She said and gripped Rebecca's hips with a tight grip. "These hips of hers. So tight, so hard. They make the perfect grip!" Akashi then pulled her butt back and slung her hips forward so she splashed her thighs into Rebecca's butt, making a humping motion against Rebecca.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well stop distracting meeeee!" Adrian whined, leaning in on Akashi smacking her fists lightly on the sumo's arm. "Squishy.." she drunkenly murmered as the sumo smacked her own chest, looking down slightly sadly at her own tiny boobs. Why did everyone she know have giant tits while she was the flattest non-kawaii in the company. And even then some of the kawaii's had bigger racks than her.

But then Akashi showed just how drunk she was. Moving in on Rebecca as she ran her hand down her hips. "H-Hey! That tickles" she said, trying to supress the giggles as she set down her glass, and then Akashi got behind her.

This time it was Rebecca's turn to snort the booze as Akashi started to blatently hump her, gripping her firmly by the hips as she splashed her, and she wasn't the only one unhappy about this. "Heeeeyyyy!" Adrian complained. "No fair!" She said, jumping onto the back of Akashi and wrapping her legs around her, blushing hard as she pressed into the Sumo's back, squeezing her slightly with her thighs.

"Okay, I think you two have had enough." Rebecca said, making sure Akashi and Adrian were somewhat secured, before standing straight up, with the two still hanging on her back, pretty much giving the Amazon a piggy back ride.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Akashi giggled as she tickled Rebecca. She had no idea the big Amazon was so easily tickled! She just hoped that she could remember that little tidbit for the future. It was devious.

Akashi laughed as Rebecca made a mess and when Adrian charged her, she 'oof'ed' and was pressed into Rebecca even more. "Ohoho!" She laughed. "You want in on this too, Adrian-chaaan?" Akashi said with a grin and tried to wriggle her hips to rub against the cosplayer.

Akashi stopped and tilted her head when Rebecca spoke. They weren't going to drink anymore? Or fool around anymore? Akashi didn't know until Rebecca hefted them both up. Akashi was glad that Adrian was secured to her by the waist more than the neck, unlike herself. "Wahhh! Are you dragging us off to the bedroooom, Rebecca-chaan?" Akashi said with a lusty giggle in her tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 am

"Ahhhh~" Adrian moaned cutely as Akashi rubbed her hips back into the cosplayer, the alcohol really helping to take away her inhibitions about this. If she had tried to do this sober it probably would have ended with her all flustered. Her face was still rosy red but not from embarrassment for once as she enjoyed her backpack snuggle with the lady sumo before Rebecca lifted the two drunks up onto her back and started walking straight for where Akashi had guessed, her bedroom.

"Waaah! She's kidnapping us Akashi..! Do somethin- oh wait...Becks? Are you on my side?" She asked, breaking her own train of thought to think about this. How could Rebecca kidnap her and drag her to her bedroom? It was Adrian's bedroom too. "That means... aha! We've got you now!" She suddenly declared, giving the sumo another squeeze with her arms and legs. "You fell for our super special awesome trap to trap sumos! Or is that the other trap I made? I forget." She descended into mumbling as she rested her head on Akashi's shoulder while Rebecca walked them through the door.

"Adrian... I think you better slide off now." The amazon said, turning around to close the door behind the them and taking a few steps back so she stood at the bottom of the bed, the cosplayer sliding off obediently onto the floor, wondering just what Rebecca had planned to do to the sumo. Even if she couldn't get her revenge for losing to Akashi in the hentai match, Rebecca was still determined to make a point to the Sumo as she jumped backwards.

There was a sickening creak as 400lbs of horny wrestlers dropped onto the bed all at once, the floor shuddered from the impact as the two threatened to go straight through it but miraculously the whole thing held as Adrian took the opportunity to dogpile back on top.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Akashi just hung onto Rebecca as she was carted around. She had a goofy grin on her face even, or maybe because of, Adrian clinging tightly to her. At the cosplayer's words, she giggle and groaned when she was squeezed.

"Ooooo nooooo!" Akashi moaned throatily. letting one of her arms wander down to clutch one of Rebecca's big breasts. "I can't belieeeeve I fell for such .. a ruuuuse!"

But when Adrian slipped off her, Akashi turned her head. "huh?" She said before Rebecca leaped and crushed her against the creaking bed. "UUggghhhhh!" She groaned out. Adrian's splash seemed almost insignificant compared to Rebecca's weight on her. Still, after a few moments, she began to giggle and tried to get both hands on Rebecca's tits so she could start massaging them. "Mmmmm... Adrian-chaaan... you're ... you're missing out on these big melon fun bags...nnn..." She groaned as she kneaded them in her fingers.

"OoooOh... and you're on top... so you're on clothing removal detail..." She said in between soft moans as she tried, not very successfully, to grind her lap into Rebecca's ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Rebecca smirked as she crushed Akashi beneath her mass and the mattress, she wasn't bitter about the whole thing and wasn't just looking for a petty way to get Akashi back for forcing her to cum in their match, No sir, and Akashi was right about being comfy, the Amazon could just lay on top of her like this for a while like a pillow. Just close her eyes, tilt her head back, and let her large breasts be fondled by the sumo's skilled hands... "H-hey..." Rebecca let out, stifling a moan before instructing the much more drunk Adrian to strip her friend while she had all the fun trying to hump her and play with the Amazon's giant breasts. Which was kinda selfish.

"I can't do my job if you keep holding on, Kashi." Adrian slurred as she ran her hands up Rebecca's abs, earning a slight vibration before grabbing onto her friend and lover's top and trying to tug it away from the big amazon, revealing the only thing that seperated those delicious melons and total freedom, a relativley tiny sports bras that had been stretched out so much and it could still barely contain her, it was like every part of the amazon was just bursting to be free. "Freedom~" Adrian called before Akashi's latest attempts to hump Rebecca from behind, the copious quantities of booze the three had drunk, and the general imbalance caused Adrian to slide off... and Rebecca to roll off Akashi with her.

"Mmmph!" Adrian let out, now trapped underneath the amazon and with her face pressed deep into the dark chest of Miss Tomoko, her cleavage cutting off the cosplayers air as she was left to flail around a bit, trying to get to breathe.

"A-Adrian!" Rebecca yelped, realizing she was now smothering the life out of her best friend, pressing up off the bed to try and give Adrian some air, and to get rid of the top that threatened to tangle them both up. And now the amazon was left blushing as she straddled the woman she had been closest with, just wearing booty shorts and a sports bra while Adrian was still in T shirt, shorts... and a blissful smile with closed eyes. Breathing softly,

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 am

"TAG!" Akashi said and raised her fist into the air whens he was freed from Rebecca's weight. She said up and turned around, digging her hands into the Amazon's tight buns and then sliding up her hand so she could start to remove the bottoms Rebecca was wearing. She giggled the whole time and when they were off, licked her lips.

Akashi buried her face into Rebecca's thighs and began to kiss and nip at the delicious dark chocolate flesh. "Mmm... mmmmnnn..." She groaned as she kissed and licked her way up to Rebecca's underwear. "I know the beeeest way to remove these!" She said and then chomped down on the band and began to yank and tug and growl like a dog trying to keep her toy from being taken away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:48 pm

"Aaaah~" Rebecca moaned, her cheeks completely flushed as Akashi made the most of her new-found freedom to go back on the sexual assault while the amazon was still distracted by the now sleeping Adrian. "H-hey, I'm not a .... a... chew toy!" she protested as Akashi got her teeth in to nip at the hard flesh, making small marks before pulling down almost the last of her modesty, her pitch-black panties , leaving her naked from the abs down and off balance as she tried not to pile her full weight on her girlfriend.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Once Akashi tugged the shorts off of Rebecca, she grinned at her work, tossing the shorts off to the side. "H-H3ey." She said and shook her head. "This is supposed to be an Adrian-chan sandwich, not a Rebecca-chan sandwich!" She said and furrowed her brow. "Flip over so I can start to get her ready for fun!" She cooed as one hand slid up Rebecca's thigh while she tried to flip the big Amazon onto her back and off of Adrian.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4