by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Your Parlour

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to Your Parlour - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Your Parlour

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 am

"Hai, master!" Akashi said and skipped off tot he kitchen. Well, that meant Japanese food for sure! She searched through the kitchen and began humming as she dutifully began to prepare a scrumptious dinner. While she had a moment in between checking this and stirring that, she came back to the room and looked at the couple.

She frowned but then put on a smile and trotted over to Rebecca. Without a word, she grabbed Rebecca by the shoulders and led her to the couch, a bright smile on her the whole time. She then grinned at Adrian and reach over to grab her hand and lift it up so she could set it in Rebecca's. She then turned and hummed her way around the front room. It seemed like a girl like Adrian might just have- Yes! there it was. She pulled out some TV trays and then set them up one each in front of Adrian and Rebecca before trotting back tot he kitchen, not a single word except for the soft humming.

She spent the next several minutes finishing preparations on the dinner. Fish, rice, soup, and a plethora of Japanese delicacies. She made the food into bento-type dishes and then came out like a waitress with one in each hand. She set them down in front of Adrian and Rebecca and set chopsticks next to them. She pulled away, crossed her arms behind her back and smiled at the two. "Please enjoy your dinner, my masters, nyan!" Akashi was becoming more into the part, but her cheeks were still a deep rosy red from how embarrassing this was. She hoped that Adrian could understand the lengths Akashi was trying to go to.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu May 23, 2013 12:54 am

"Uh...." Adrian mumbled "Thank you..?" she said, unsure how to really address the sumo to keep in with the whole act, even as she led a still slightly resentful Rebecca over to her, sitting next to each other. It was probably the most awkward event ever, and Akashi moving her hand onto the Amazon's hand probably wasn't helping.

This whole thing felt to... weird, okay she might have had thoughts about Akashi and had definitely done stuff with Rebecca but this whole thing seemed a bit to... forced? Not necessarily in a rape way... actually, yes, in a rape way too but that part was later, but as in the whole maid act. Considering the place she worked at it was pretty strange for her to think it but to her sex wasn't a thing you could just do. There had to be something there to not make it creepy or not care how bad either of them was at it. The only time sex had really been spontaneous without much thought given to feelings and stuff was when large quantities of alcohol were involved.

"There's a big bottle of Sake in the fridge I think!" Adrian piped up once Akashi had given out the meals, "You could have some too." she offered, maybe if everyone was drunk it would be slightly less awkward.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Akashi bowed as she was thanked. She then heard Adrian's words and her eyes widened. "Yes, master. I'll bring it out right away, nyan!" She said and then shuffled off. She opened the fridge and grabbed the sake. She then looked at it and frowned. Akashi was a girl who could hold her liquor. There was not a man or woman in Tokyo she couldn't outlast in a drinking contest. She almost never got hung over or puked no matter how much she drunk and she did drink a little more often than she liked to admit.

Unfortunately, while her stomach was made of iron, her head was not. when it came to getting buzzed off her rocker, Akashi was the lightest of lightweights. She could barely takea sniff of alcohol and have her head swimming. It turned her into a giggling, horny mess. If Adrian thought Akashi was a sex fiend, then there was no way that the girl could handle an inebriated Akashi. She sighed as she pulled out the bottle. She couldn't have the drink. And yet, what was she doing? She had made the situation completely awkward with her stupid act. Even she felt uncomfortable in her own skin.

She pulled off the maid hat and threw it down. She grabbed the bottle and trudged back inside. She then set it down in front of Adrian and frowned. "Adrian-chan." She said in a serious tone. "I don't think you want me to drink any of that if you already think I'm scary." She then fell into a chair and looked at the girl. "But, I'm done with the maid thing too. I just can't go on with it. I was TRYING to make you comfortable and the opposite happened. She sighed. "I don't really understand..." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"Oh..." Adrian said meekly when Akashi sat down and started talking in a very serious tone. It was stuff everyone in the room kinda guessed, the whole scenario was awkward from the premise on and although the Sumo's attempt to ease her and a still slightly hostile Rebecca in to it was with the best of intentions, seeing Akashi act so non... Akashi-ish was just making this feel weirder. "Well... it's just the whole maid thing... it's not really... you?" She tried to say. Akashi acting so subservient was just such a 180 from the normally proud Sumo. "Yeah, you are kinda scary but if I have to.... do it with you... maybe it'd be better to do it with... you know... you." the cosplayer mangled her explanation, it kinda made sense in her head. After all, she'd shared a bed with Natalia before... yeah nothing happened but for a predatorial sex fiend it worked out okay... kinda. Pouring out 3 little cups of Sake, one for each of them and downed it in one go. "Besides, if we're all like drunk, and stuff. Maybe we won't be as nervous or I won't be as nervous because you two were kind of doing it in front of me," she said, swaying slightly from just the one cup. "So even if you are like ten times scarier, as long as I'm not ten times more scared it kinda works out."

"Plus 500 yen says I could drink you under the table anyway." Rebecca said, reluctantly. If they needed an ice breaker, maybe this was better than the whole maid thing... although the food was really good.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Akashi listened to Adrian's words and was actually surprised by what she had said. It was... mature. Not that she thought that Adrian was a little kid or anything, but she never quite associated the girl with maturity very often. Akashi sighed and then looked up at Adrian. "I'm sorry, Adrian-chan. I'll make sure and be myself from now on." She shook her head. "Thankfully..." She muttered. "I don't know how some people even do that!" She added.

When Adrian poured the shot, Akashi took hers and said a cheer before tossing it back. Her cheeks reddened almost instantly and then she looked at Rebecca. "What!?" She said and snatched the bottle, pouring another three shots as though Adrian was now a part of the contest too. "You're on! No one out drinks Akashi Tanikaze!" She declared and threw another shot back and slamed the shot glass against tv tray, letting a proud sigh of contentment exit her mouth as she eyed the Amazon.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:11 pm

"I dunno either." Adrian said "Although the cat ears on top of the maid thing, didn't get it. I mean, cats aren't maids if anything their who the maids serve." Adrian rambled, the little bit of alcohol already sending her on wild tangent. "So if we were doing the whole thing, wouldn't it be better if I wore the cat ears and forced you to stroke me?" She asked before taking her second drink, seemingly roped into this competition herself.

"Please," Rebecca dismissed, "One cup and you're already as woozy as Adrian" "Am not!" "I'll be still the same whether I've had none or ten." Rebecca boasted as she took her second sake serving

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Akashi raised an eyebrow at Adrian's words and then giggled. "Ooho, that can be arranged, Adrian-chaaaan." She said as she poured the next round of shots., turning and looking at Rebecca. "You haven't been drinking with me before, have you!" Akashi said. "Even Sarah-san can't keep up with ME and that's all she does is drink all day and not fuck me." Akashi pouted suddenly and threw back her third shot with conviction.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Akashi's comment made Adrian pretty much snort her third shot, spraying it all over the table. "Ah! It's up my nose! It's up my nose!" Adrian panicked, before moving over to her plate, giving it a quick sniff to confirm that she still had a sense of smell, then started eating, she was already waay to drunk to drink competitively. "Uh... you gonna finish your plate?" She asked as Rebecca moved from the third shot to the fourth, not wanting to be out done twice by Akashi.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Akashi's eyes widened at Adrian's spit take. She took a step back and then began laughing as Adrian fooled around. She couldn't help but laugh but before she could even do anything, she saw Rebecca grab for her glass. "H-Hey!" She said and snatched the bottle. "What do you think YOU'RE doing!?" By this time Akashi had already received her comfortable buzz. Now she was just cruising along.

She gulped down her forth shot and slammed it down on the tray and then turned to Adrian. "So, Adrian-chaaan. What do you like best about Rebecca... sexually speaking, I mean? Is it cause she's a good kisser? Or is it her big ol' titties? What about her revvs your motor, Adrian-chaaan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Although Rebecca didn't look fazed compared to Adrian and Akashi, the sake was slowing her reactions a bit, as she missed blocking Akashi when she swiped the sake. "What does it look like?" she asked with a smug expression. "I'm kicking your ass~"

Adrian meanwhile had just managed to get another shot poured and was about to drink it slowly before Akashi asked her the question. History repeated itself "Aaah! My nose! It went up my nose again!" She said, Rebecca managing barely to hold in her 5th shot. "Umm...uhh... do cuddles count?" She asked, blushing hard.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next