» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Your Parlour

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to Your Parlour - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Your Parlour

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"That's ok, Adrian-chan!" Akashi said with a grin as she pulled away. "I know you aren't looking to be as..." She pushed her finger to her lips. "available... as someone like me so this is perfect! You'll learn tricks and tips from a pro like me and not have to have my unique lifestyle." Akashi laughed nervously. She was doing a pretty good job of not directly calling herself a huge slut.

"And by things, I mean the experience. I thought of some ideas to help ease you into this so it's not just all 'strip down and let us ravage you! We're going to have fun!" She then lifted her head. "Rebecca-chan IS here, right?" She asked and patted her bag. "I should probably get changed now. "You two haven't eaten yet, have you?" She grinned. "Even if you have, that's ok!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:05 pm

"Like the watch a trashy movie with a bucket of ice-cream fun?" Adrian asked hopefully "Just to start! And I don't have many trashy movies, I have standards!" She quickly insisted. "well maybe... but if I do I admit they're bad, I'm not going to defend The Room or anything. I don't have it. So... does that mean you're cooking tonight?" The cosplayer asked, in a slightly more chipper tone, slightly resigned to the fact that this was happening and she couldn't stop it, much to the dismay of the person overhearing the conversation in the corridor.

Rebecca had just got back from the private gym downstairs when she saw her apartment door open, but hearing the familiar voice talk relatively casually about things set her at ease. Maybe Cecilia or someone else had come down for a visit and Adrian was being... Adrian. "Hey Adrian, decided to finally wake up?" Rebecca called out as she walked up to the open door, "Cecilia in there with you?" she asked before entering and seeing the kimono clad Sumo: her eyes narrowing and her hands balling into fists. "Oh." She said deadpan as possible. She was still pretty mad about the humiliating defeat and the deal afterwards. And seeing that Akashi was starting to get pro-active about making sure she honored her part of it was really making her mad. Especially with how nervous Adrian had been about the whole thing.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 am

"Umm... yes?" Akashi said with a grin. Of course she understood the iced cream part but Akashi didn't watch many movies. Still, she liked to see Adrian open up a bit and it made her smile. "I sure will." She said and stood up, ruffling Adrian's hair. "But, it will be a little different than a normal meal." She said and then turned when Rebecca came into the room.

Akashi perked up and smiled at the tall blonde. "Rebecca-chan." She said simply. "I hope you're ready for tonight. We'll all have a good time!" She said and beamed at Rebecca.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 am

Adrian balked as Rebecca walked back in, slightly thankful that she'd come in now and not when she was screaming about rape. There was only one window in the apartment and she didn't want to replace it because someone threw someone else out of it. But still, it was obvious to everyone that the amazon did not want the sumo here, deal or no deal. "Hey~ Akashi said she's gonna cook for us!" She said, trying to at least make it sound like Akashi wasn't just going to forcibly take what she wanted and leave. This was going to be a nice time... kinda... well at least it would be nice for Akashi... unless Rebecca threw her through a window.

"Come on... at least you're still here with me for this..." She whispered. "Let's just get this stupid thing over with, steal Cec's tequilla stash and forget it ever happened. Kay?" Adrian offered, as Rebecca sighed.

"We don't have to do anything. If I had won and she wanted to back out, I would have let her, doesn't she get the memo?" She growled, trying to make her voice low enough for only Adrian to hear while keeping her glare leveled at the smiling sumo.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Akashi's ear wiggled at Rebecca's words, though she couldn't make out what she was saying. She clapped her hands together and strode towards them and clasped an arm around one of their shoulders.

"I want the two of you to go get comfy. After we've finished eating, then we'll get started and I want you to be as relaxed as possible for everything. This is about comfort and feeling good and getting you two to open up. Not just with me, but each other. I don't feel like I am some ..." She looked at Adrian and narrowed her eyes for a moment before grinning again. "I like to think of myself more as a... sex therapist! One session with me and you two will be burning the midnight oil by yourselves longer and HOTTER than ever!"

She gave them both a hearty slap on the shoulder and turned, grabbed her bag and trotted off to the bathroom. "Remember! Get comfy~" She chirped.

After several minutes of getting dressed in her outfit, she was ready to go. She gave herself one last glance in the mirror and let out a sigh. Really she was a little nervous about this but she thought it might help Adrian. Maybe she'd never thought in these sorts of terms before?

When she was finished, she stepped out and made her way to the two. "Hello, masters, nyan!" She chirped as she beamed proudly. Akashi was wearing black panties with matching stockings and garterbelt. A frilly maid apron and matching hat along with a pair of neko ears and a tail... and nothing else.

She grinned at the two, hoping that a little bit of 'cosplaying' might help Adrian. "What would the masters like for dinner tonight, nyan?" She said with a bright blush on her face, trying hard not to giggle or be embarrassed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Adrian winced as Akashi made her bold declarations about her intentions. Why did everyone feel the need to weigh in on the pair's relationsip for advice, especially about private matters such as these. "Okay so she's a little over-eager and stuff..." Adrian conceded, trying to get Rebecca to go along with it anyway "And I mean... you went ahead with my dumb idea to get back at Cecilia which involved me glomping her in a bikini and trying to grab her boobs so..."

"Didn't you freak out then, which is why I didn't want you involved in this in the first place!" Rebecca hissed back, still clearly annoyed

"Okay, okay: if I start freaking out and want her gone right away, you can do whatever." Adrian negotiated, it was fair enough. No meant no so if she pulled back consent then Rebecca would be fully justified to at least attempt to throw her out... the door! Not the window. Definitely not the window. Still, neither of them were prepared for what Akashi had in store for them first. Rebecca's anger gave way to confusion and Adrian well...

"Ah...gah..! PUT YOUR KIMONO BACK ON!" Adrian yelled at the top of her voice, keeping her eyes as closed as possible while the blush crept back on her face

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 pm

"Mistress!" Akashi said loudly. Blush was clearly on her face. "T-This is quite embarrassing for me s well, N-Nyan!" She said, trying to stay in her 'cosplay'. "So, I must not change out of this outfit! H-How will I be able to please my mistress if I can't understand what she is feeling?" She said and bowed deeply.

"Please, nyan, what does mistress desire for dinner? I will serve it to her with all my heart!" Akashi lifted herself up and then her eyes widened. "NYAN!" She added suddenly. Couldn't Adrian understand Akashi's feelings as well? She was trying her hardest to soothe Adrian and ease her into the situation. "You'll get used to it, nyan! Does the mistress freak out whenever she sees her lover's magnificent chest?" She said and looked at Rebecca and bowed to her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:09 am

"It's not as cute when you're bigger than me!" Adrian pointed out, if this was Akashi's idea of easing her into it, then this was probably the really wrong way to go about it. Yeah the three could have relaxed, maybe even raid Eclipse's pot stash for the total calm... would also make dinner be a lot easier because after that they'd probably eat anything. And then Akashi had to mention Rebecca's large boobs. "That... That is-! That's private!" Adrian protested, even Rebecca had to admit it was kind of funny how quickly Adrian got flustered from this, it wasn't even real teasing: it was Akashi just not getting how shy someone with a closet full of Yaoi could be.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Akashi stared at Adrian as she couldn't even talk about her own lover without getting squeamish. The puzzled look quickly turned into a grin and she shook her head. "Master is so silly, nyan." She said and then turned around.

"You two get coooomfy! ~" She chirped as she sauntered into the kitchen and began to look around for what to make. She just hoped that the two ate Japanese food. That was really all she knew how to cook. But, then... She decided that maybe she could try her hand at whatever Adrian and Rebecca liked. She hopped back into the room and looked at them. "Um.' She said and bowed her head. "What would the masters like for dinner, nyan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 pm

"Just... make whatever." Adrian fumed, averting her eyes so she could sit down on the couch and try to do something... something that wasn't going to be interrupted by the mental image of Akashi in an apron and nothing else. Leaving Rebecca just standing up in the entrance awkwardly. That seemed to be the recurring theme of today, awkwardness.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next