Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde Empty Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:57 am

Match Type: Hentai
Winning Conditions: First to orgasm loses

Cheerleader Lilly:

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde EhieRrY.jpg

Vs.

Clyde Gastin:

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde 35i7wx0.jpg

W/ Special Guest commentari provided by the Tension Hentai Champion Anegela Kaori Minetti! Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde 383263-BF6UOJJ.jpg

Last edited by 445 on Sat May 25, 2013 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde Empty Re: Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 pm

The camera opened to a mid shot of Angela, showing her from the belly up so her beautiful face and generous breasts could be seen clearly, as well as the Hentai Championship belt tightly wrapped around her slim waist. Angela was wearing a pink buttoned shirt, with two buttons open to let the fans get a good view of her ample cleavage. She was sitting behind the commentators table and the crowd could be seen cheering and otherwise trying to get the camera's attention behind. Wearing a headset with a tiny microphone she kept her hands behind her back, leaning forward a bit and flashed the audience a smile before she begun to speak.

"Welcome wrestling fans to this first edition of Tension vs Friction PPV!.. With you none other than the Hentai Champion herself, MOI! Angela Minetti... but you already knew that..." Kaori giggled a bit as she posed for the camera, hands on her hips showing a bit more of her curves and the belt. "I know I know... you are a bit disappointed that I will not be participating on this event directly..." Kaori said pouting a bit. "But you got the best next thing... ME! commenting on this match..."

"...and I got to say that for a match not including me this one seems to be a very interesting one. In one corner we have a bubbly blonde, Lilly, that is quite hot... just not as hot as me... And in the other we have a certified badass, Clyde Gastin... It is a classic match up! Cheerleader vs Bad Boy. Fighting for the honor of challenging me for the Hentai Championship... Now, in a normal fight the smart money will surely be on Clyde, but this is a Hentai match where the first one to cum will lose, which I think more than evens the field."

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde 6u0iRWY
Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde QiougD6Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde TTlOMaFTension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde 5t0Q5s2Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde Empty Re: Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:57 am

Clyde left his apartment a little extra early because he knew Traffic would be bad in the city today. Eventually he reached the Tension Arena complex about two hours before the show started, exiting the cab wearing black slacks and a white button up shirt with a travel bag under his arm to carry everything he needed. Not long though after arriving he saw the match card and his jaw dropped...

He was fighting Lilly... In a Hentai Match. To be number one contender for the Hentai Title. A belt he didn't even want!

"Whuuuut the fuuuuuuck!?!?"
Clyde let out dropping his bag picking it back up and storming back into the locker room he started to get on edge not because he was fighting Lilly. He sort of wanted to just to make a statement about last time and that she only got lucky. But now it was a Hentai Match and Clyde had told Mercy that he would never touch Lilly intimately. And now he was being forced into it.

Clyde tried calling Rally's office for Mercy, but nobody was picking up! "Crud! ...Did Mercy do this... No... Ain't no way she could have known... Fuck!" Clyde let out as he paced in the lockeroom. He didn't want to lose but winning could be something far worse. What could he do? Let Lilly just win or stick to his pride and defy her! It didn't take Clyde long to think on this but he swore he wouldn't let management win... He wouldn't let AFW tilt his life into these awful situations. He was determined to beat the system and Lilly without (Hopefully) letting down Mercy.

Soon enough after Angela finished her little intro [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFlRxMJPM_0.html:1tcnwoee]"Barton Hollow" by The Civil Wars[/url:1tcnwoee] began to play though out the arena and Clyde Gastin emerged from a silver smoke covered stage wearing his cowboy hat, black wrestling boots, white tanktop, taped wrists, elbow and knee pads and long black wrestling tights. In addition to his usual gear, he carried a large sack across his shoulder like he was Santa Claus, holding something inside.

"Certified badass is right, baby! I'm here to pop a cherry and get money, Waaah Haaa!" Clyde hollered into the crowd in a rowdy manner as he made his way down the ramp and around the ring area, high-fiving the fans as he made his way down to the announcers table where he'd leave his cowboy hat next to.

"Howdy." He'd mutter to Angela with a sly smirk before grabbing the mic and sliding into the ring with it.

"Ladies and Gentleman of the AFdubya... Your hero has arrived and the good folks up in management thought It would be funny to pit against a woman who'd like to claim my body and soul... In a Hentai Match."
The crowd whistled and cheered at that revelation. Of course they wanted to see it.

"I am here to let everybody here know I have vowed to never touch Cheerleader Lilly in any sexual way... But I wanna be champ here and I refuse to lay down to Lilly OR play by the little conspiracy game the AFdubya board is tryin' to throw on me! I refuse to chase after a belt that doesn't involve a real fight! But I have too much pride to just lose, So I'm gon' win MY way. Y'all gon see... Right after I show Lilly again who's the boss 'round here." Clyde let out into his mic before backing into his corner and slumping against it. Waiting for Lilly.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Lilly's mood as of late had been pretty uneven at best. With her streak of losses here in the AFW so far, and her inability to get another match with Clyde yet, needless to say, her attitude hadn't been so great. Walking down the sidewalks toward the AFW building, Lilly had no hopes of getting herself a decent match. Of course, she was positive that if she did get one, she'd win this one, but all the same, she didn't want to fight anyone but Clyde. That skinny, twangy bastard had been able to avoid her for quite a while now after their eventful night that didn't end how she had wished it did. But soon. Soon she would have him in her clutches. It was only a matter of time.

Stepping inside the large, now familiar building, Lilly stepped up to the Match card, and what she saw made a grin spread across her face like a fire across dry brush. Out of nowhere, at last, things were startng to turn to her favor. It seemed that getting on the good side of that bitchy little Mercy girl was paying off. That, or someone else on the AFW board was working on her side. Either way she didn't care.

A hentai match against Clyde. What better way to finally get what she wanted? Not only that, but with this, she could throw a huge wrench in whatever was going on between Mercy and Clyde. That little bitch deserved this considering that it was her fault Clyde managed to defy her anyway.

Lilly wasted no time. She had to get herself ready. It was time to put Clyde in his place once and for all.

---

After Clyde's intro was finished, Lilly listened to his little speech. She found it pretty amusing that he was trying to put on his little act. She knew better. He didn't care for this belt. If he wouldn't even touch her because if little Mercy's sake, then there was no way he was going to go for a belt that would force him into situations like that. Then again, Lilly's interest in the belt was pretty small as well. All she wanted was to beat Clyde, and make him her little bitch. In due time.

She wouldn't keep Clyde waiting long, because once he was finished, Lilly pushed her way out onto the ramp when her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKX8v46Z11E:2vseqm2j]theme song[/url:2vseqm2j] played through the arena. She showed off her new outfit, a much more revealing cheerleader outfit that she aquired that she figured would be appropriate for this match, by giving a little twirl and a shake of her hips to the crowd. She was met with mixed results. Boos and jeers were something she was used to, but they were matched by the hoots and hollers of perverted men who were just happy to see so much skin before the match even began.

Making her way down to the ring, Lilly locked her eyes on Clyde, deliberately not taking them off of him, even for a moment as she reached the ring stairs and climbed in underneath the middle rope. It was easy to tell by his demeanor that he didn't want to be in this match.Too bad for him, she was more than eager to get things started. At long last, she had her chance to get back at him. And what better way than this.

Approaching Clyde, Lilly would get close to him for a moment, lingering there for a moment, only to snatch the mic from his hand and step back a few paces. "You're going to show me who's boss huh? That's cute Clyde. Last I remember, you've been hiding from me since our last match. Why's that? Are you afraid? Are you scared of a little old cheerleader? It wouldn't shock me in the least." Her words were met with more boos from the crowd, but that didn't stop Lilly from continuing. "By the time we're done here, it will be you will be calling me boss. Or rather, Mistress." Lilly emphasized the last word heavily. Clyde knew from their last encounter that she was pissed that he refused to call her that. Well, that would change after tonight.

With that, Lilly backed up toward her own corner, standing there waiting for the match to begin. It was time to show Clyde that last time, he won by luck. And his luck ran out tonight.

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde Image_zpsxdidvntr
ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

"Oh...and here comes Clyde!" Angela said giggling as she watched the boy's entrance, blinking a bit surprised as she saw how Clyde left his hat on her table and picked up the mic. Kaori didn't liked one bit what Clyde said but she kept her cool and her cute smile, taking mental note to punish this silly boy...if they got to fight. Seeing Clyde's hat on her table Kaori decided it was a present and she had always wanted a cowboy hat and this one probably came from Texas an all... so she picked it up and put it on. "Bold words from Clyde... but can he really win a Hentai match HIS way... He managed to beat Lilly in their previous confrontation... but there are a lot, including moi, that feel that was a bit of a....euhm...how to say it.... fluke?" Kaori giggled flashing a smile as she posed with her new cowgirl hat.

"One thing is certain... Lilly didn't liked losing one bit...and well... I am not one to bring out...gossip and stuff..... but the word back there is that Lilly is a bit....euhm... crazy..." Angela said when suddenly Lilly's music started. "oh...and speaking of the devil..." Angela watched attentively as Lilly made her entrance, this was more than just a chance to make fun of other people and get paid, it was her chance to see how good her next opponent was and ensure she knew how to beat them.

"Well... this is about to start and these two sure have some history... For those of you who don't catch up, it seems Lilly wants to tame the Texas' bronco and take him to her pen. I understand her... there are few things more fun than taming a silly boy... but can she do it?"

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde 6u0iRWY
Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde QiougD6Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde TTlOMaFTension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde 5t0Q5s2Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:07 am

Clyde slumped against his corner as he waited for Lilly to arrive, hearing her theme song begin to play suddenly, which Clyde thought suited her quite well. He watched her then make her onto the arena stage, wearing an outfit that made Clyde's brow furrow, getting a bit warmer now as he saw Lilly's new outfit. The skirt was significantly shorter, almost showing off her panties underneath. Her tight fitting top left much of her slender abdomen, and ample breasts quite heavily exposed. And with a small little twirl that followed with a shake of her hips, Clyde gulped deeply, unable to help being enticed by Lilly's outfit and overall sex appeal that made Clyde feel uneasy so easy. And the match hadn't even started yet.

He tried to keep his cool as she stared at him the whole way down and walked up the ring stairs to climb inside the ring, watching as she approached and suddenly the mic and began to speak. Clyde rolled his eyes, expecting to sit through a 40 minute rant here. But he gave her a stern look when she accused him of being scared of her, that riled him up a bit.

"HA! Keep dreamin', lady!" Clyde let out obnoxiously, refusing to surrender himself to Lilly as her slave. He was determined to leave the arena a free man tonight.

"OH BUT THAT REMINDS ME!" Clyde hollered obnoxiously since he didn't have a mic anymore. Picking up the sack he carried to the ring and proceeding to dump in front of him, revealing a bar of soap, Johnson's Baby Shampoo (No Tears) a sponge and a rubber ducky.

"I remember you dragging me backstage after our match and you wantin' me to give a bath, but I ended up runnin' away obviously... Well! I got to thinkin' and started to feel bad, I wasn't sure if remembered to clean ya'self up or if ya knew how... So! I brought all this stuff, so now YOU don't need ME to clean ya' up! How's that sound baby? You can finally get a bath and stop bein' all Stanky!"
Clyde let out and goofy grin, standing proud with his chest out and his fists on his sides, posing like a super hero as he went to rile Lilly up. He couldn't resist doing this.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 am

Lilly grinned when she noticed just how ruffled her words seemed to get Clyde. Figures, that a man like him is too proud to admit that he was scared. She didn't care how much he tried to deny it, she knew better. If Clyde hadn't gotten as lucky as he did, she would have had him calling her Mistress by now. But all the same, this might be even better. She had him here, in front of a crowd of thousands. Humiliating him here and taking him for her own would be so much more satisfying than it would be if she did it in private. Now she had the chance to show the world just how easily she could dominate him.

She was ready, and eager to get this started, but Clyde seemed to have more on his mind. Lilly let out an irritated groan as she watched him go to the bag he had. What could he have possibly brought to a match that he needed a bag for? Toys? Were toys even legal in a Hentai match? She didn't assume so. Not like it mattered. He would have the chance to use them anyway. But when he dumped it's contents onto the ring mat, she felt confused. "What...?" she said quietly.

"What is this-" she wouldn't have a chance to ask before Clyde got right into explaining, eagerly at that. Lilly's face turned to one of pure shock, and humiliation. How dare he! Lilly's cheeks flared red with anger as she glared at the cowboy. As always, he had some way of getting under her skin. And this just crossed the line. Big time.

"You... I will break every bone in your body before I'm finished with you!" she shouted at him, completely forgetting she was still holding the mic in her hand, and not caring. She wanted so bad to strut across the ring and belt him in the skull with it, but she knew she couldn't without losing by DQ. She would have to be patient and do it the right way, but right now, that felt like the least appealing choice.

ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 am

"Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!" Clyde bellowed in deep laughter while holding his stomach as Lilly shouted to him after doing his little prank on her that he felt worked like a charm as he got the cheerleader riled up. Not in the least bit worried she threatened to break all his bones.

"Why you so mad!? I got ya no tears!" He let out, playing dumb as usual as he smiled coyly at her. He then kicked aside the bath products and rotated his wrists before the ref-girl called for the bell. Clyde immediately began to march up to the center of the ring with big steps and his chest puffed out, trying to bait Lilly to meet him in the center of the ring as he continued his foolish antics.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Clyde's laughter rang in her ears like an annoying siren. He had a lot of nerve! Since their first match, he has humiliated her time and again. He refused her advances in the locker room, he ran away from her, and he knocked her out cold, leaving her in the middle of the AFW hallways completely naked. Now this? He really had a death wish. And Lilly was more than ready to grant it. This may be a hentai match, but there was no rule that said she could break a bone or two of his before she got him off.

The sound of the bell ringing was the sound of angels compared to his laughter. Now it was time to show Clyde that last time, he got lucky. And now, his luck was gone for good. Tossing the ring outside of the ring, not caring if it broke or whatever, she strutted to the center of the ring, meeting the cowboy there. "You aren't getting away from me this time Clyde," she would say, her eyes a deep glare as she looked him right in the eyes. His childish manor was irritating, but she would knock it out of him before long.

ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 pm

"Wanna bet?" Clyde challenged to Lilly with a confident smirk as she stepped up to the ring, grinning in response to her deep red eyed glare. He remembered what Lilly was capable of and didn't want to give her a chance to keep him down and hurt him, but Clyde was still confident that he could take down Lilly.

He then went for really brief sprint before dropping into a slide of sorts, trying to get his legs around Lilly's ankles and turn her over to make her fall onto her front with a drop toe hold!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next