by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke Empty Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: The winner will be one half of a new Tension Tag Team that will vie for the Tag Titles.

Sanosuke:

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke RK62.jpg

Vs.

Reika:

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke Tumblr_m4cpvsRGSf1qmdq6ko1_500.jpg

Last edited by 445 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:31 am

It had been awhile since Sanosuke had seen action in the Tension ring but he didn't care since Sanosuke had used all his off time to train some more and make himself stronger. Sanosuke was surprised however that his return match was a PPV match against some girl called Reika who mainly wrestled in Friction. "Oh well, a fight is a fight and as long as i am getting paid for this i don't care who i fight." Sanosuke said as he punched his fists together and walked out into the arena. Sanosuke stepped out into the glaring lights and roaring crowd wearing his red headband a pair of white pants and a shirt with the Aki sign on the back.

Sanosuke walked down to the ring chewing a long pice of grass in his mouth which he spit out before jumping up to the mat and slipping through the ropes. Sanosuke then removed his shirt and cracked his neck before punching his hand in the air and yelling out "The Fight Merchant Zanza is back in action." Sanosuke then heard the roar of the crowd as he just promised them a great fight would happen in this ring tonight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Upon her recent bloodlure in the arena's she had fought in, opponents, she had both faced and fought with, had finally gave her the opportunity to move onto bigger prey scurrying itself around in the league's. Of course, Reika had received a letter the morning before in a classy way, a thick gold trim letter, with the words in red of "TVF", by the sounds of it as she took a look at it before taking her daily search of fighters in her Underworld adobe, opening it, to read something that would just perk her interests a little more than the usual match up. A certain match, against rather the strapping boy in the photo...strong...warrior like, and very true to his name...Sanosuke, the Merchant...an odd name, but it did have some charm to it as this "some girl" would give him a night to remember her by...

"Hmm.....cute boy, but, I think its time I introduced myself..." Reika said, as she was just stood in the backstage of the arena backlot, hearing the crowds chant "Viper", the feared nickname and beauty that brought many down to they're bloody end in the pit fights, Rei herself, mouthing along with the sounds of them, before lighting up that arena with a dazzle of light work's to showcase her intro, as a Viper on the screen hissed, and bit at the viewers watching the screen above the entrance. Revealing the words of "Reika Suzuka" in wavy, bloody words...as Reika herself stood at the arena entrance posing her body in a slithery, confident posture while her glasses illuminated the red flashes for effect. Gathering quite the massive roar of fans as they knew who she was...

The Elegant VIPER! [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QqY-8mohxo:tnvfj8pw]her Heel choice of music[/url:tnvfj8pw] blasting into the arena as she walked herself down the ramp, to the ring, keeping a eye on the shirtless hot boy awaiting her in the ring who stood before her. A long lip of her lips, as she slithered herself through the ropes to appear ready for Sanosu, watching him for the well known smile struck onto her lips pretty impressed by the boy's charisma, and style...

"So you must be Sanosu~ pleasured...to meet a man of your looks and...impeccable body..." Reika said, showing charm, while she gazed upon his pecks...hot, but how much would that body of his help him tonight?

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke CxD01fY
Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:10 am

Sanosuke watched his opponent enter the arena and he had to admit this girl had a nice body. Sano watched the girl enter the ring and she moved closer to her and extended a hand "So, i hope your ready for a beating tonight because i show no mercy to my opponents." Sano said as she looked Reika up and down. It had been awhile since Sano had been in the ring and it had been even longer since her had faced a girl who had such an intimidating aura around her. "I just hope you don't mind getting you ass kicked by me."

Sano then stepped away from Reika and entered a fighting stance which was just him putting his fists up and motioning for Reika to come and get him with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":1d2v037f]Sanosuke watched his opponent enter the arena and he had to admit this girl had a nice body. Sano watched the girl enter the ring and she moved closer to her and extended a hand "So, i hope your ready for a beating tonight because i show no mercy to my opponents." Sano said as she looked Reika up and down. It had been awhile since Sano had been in the ring and it had been even longer since her had faced a girl who had such an intimidating aura around her. "I just hope you don't mind getting you ass kicked by me."

Sano then stepped away from Reika and entered a fighting stance which was just him putting his fists up and motioning for Reika to come and get him with a smile on her face.

For a boy who had only just met the illustrious Viper in person, Sano sure did have some confidence to say that, his manners were more, bittersweet, but if he was all mushy that would bore her even more on him, giving her a reason to "break him". But talking dirty with that warrior body of his, was much nicer to hear, ever since Reika had fought many men of his calibur back in her pit Queen days. "Charming words...such confidence too, strapping abs, seeing if your not afraid to hit a girl..." she smirked, seeing he was eager to let his pervy big manly hands onto her body, maybe for his pleasure, along with much pain to come, where Reika really had no problem with that.

Prepared in quite the fight stance, Reika let down her shoulders from a big stretch, and settled into her snakey way of a fighting stance. Watching the ref girl climb inside the chain linked ring, as she would look to both of them, shouting out "FIGHT!" thus the bell ringing to begin the match between the fierce warrior, and the Viper herself...

"Let us dance, my sweetheart~" Reika said with a taunt in her voice as she playfully circled Sano in her fight stance, the crowd itself, surrounded by the walls of the chain linked fence, which surrounded and trapped both Reika and Sano, in quite the novelty choice of arena to host a brutal mixed fight. Making Rei, enjoy how this little contest was feeling to her senses, a strapping warrior boy, and a cage styled ring...surrounded by a crowd of many fans.

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:49 am

Sano looked at Reika and couldn't help but smile "I hope you keep up that intensity for the whole match because i would hate for this to get boring." Sano said as she heard the bell and moved closer to Reika "Let's see how you handle this." Sano would say as he would throw a sharp jab at Reika face in an attempt to get her off balance so that he could throw an uppercut right into Reika's stomach. "I hope this doesn't hurt you too much." Sano would say as he was never one to hold back so he poured all her could into those punches.

However, even if Sano's attacks missed he would immediately hop backwards to give Reika some space as at the moment he was just testing the waters to see if Reika was truly a worthy opponent for him to go all out on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2nu7potd]Sano looked at Reika and couldn't help but smile "I hope you keep up that intensity for the whole match because i would hate for this to get boring." Sano said as she heard the bell and moved closer to Reika "Let's see how you handle this." Sano would say as he would throw a sharp jab at Reika face in an attempt to get her off balance so that he could throw an uppercut right into Reika's stomach. "I hope this doesn't hurt you too much." Sano would say as he was never one to hold back so he poured all her could into those punches.

However, even if Sano's attacks missed he would immediately hop backwards to give Reika some space as at the moment he was just testing the waters to see if Reika was truly a worthy opponent for him to go all out on.

Sano sure did have a lot of charm to him, a tough talker, as well as displaying one good body to play with, as Reika would be woken up by that jab as she was warming up...hitting her straight in the face, staring up at him while she watched him through her glasses. A punch from a boy, was something she had missed for quite a while, but still, it felt good, along with feeling like a sharp pain to her face. "Hnmph....you certainly, have a way with harsh words, don't be afraid..." she purred, backing away a little as she giggled at him, rubbing her cheek, "to play more dirtier than that..." Reika said, now getting uppercutted in the stomach as she gripped onto the boy's arm...having just caught it, to stop his quick onslaught already.

He did have a way of showing that he meant a worthy fight, and Reika was even happier with that, a view, of seeing them both bruised and bumped...just turned her senses on. For quite the fighters, this would be quite the interesting, as well as violent match up between the two...

Entertaining the hungry crowd, as both Sano and Reika, were locked in together for the murdering to begin...

No escape, but these four fenced ring walls...

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Sano was surprised that Reika was able to withstand his punches and when she stopped his fist he let out a whistle "Your tougher than you look but your still not as tough as me." Sano said as he would try to punch Reika in her face again with a strong right "No one can withstand my punches for long." Sano said as he would hop backwards before lunging straight at Reika for a powerful clothesline. "Sorry but this is going to hurt." Sano said as he charged at Reika with a clothesline meant to take her head off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":8xnyu31w]Sano was surprised that Reika was able to withstand his punches and when she stopped his fist he let out a whistle "Your tougher than you look but your still not as tough as me." Sano said as he would try to punch Reika in her face again with a strong right "No one can withstand my punches for long." Sano said as he would hop backwards before lunging straight at Reika for a powerful clothesline. "Sorry but this is going to hurt." Sano said as he charged at Reika with a clothesline meant to take her head off.

Although that punch connected to her face, Reika was more than a "plucky pushover jobber" like Alice was sometimes, to a few cheap shots on herself, unfocused onslaught punches, rather than punches that really meant pain. But shaking her head as she quickly caught sight of what Sano, was moving in quick for, so by shielding her arms out in front, Reika lunged forward a bit to take the brunt of the clothesline with some hurt...but enough momentum to stun him for a counter punch, to his face. "H hurt? from a run like that...you needed even more force behind you..." Reika snarled with a bastard grin, hitting him while he was in the clothesline. Seeing if the saliva really dripped from his mouth, as her counter punch, was quick, but harsh against anyone...

For if his head clicked to the side for a short moment, Reika would kick her leg straight up into his face, given the stun he would be in from her punches. For a short while, Sano did show some eagerness, and a carefree attitude towards her...much like many previous contestants she faced in the pits, who really didn't care about anything, than to see they're opponents fall out. Rei, endured this, thoroughly...to see Sano show a tough bad boy image, that melted her heart...not emotionally, but fuelled her heartstrings of bloodlust. Causing her to squint at him devilishly...

"Full of yourself...like many before, for it will turn on you soon enough, Sano san~" Reika gave out a fiendish laugh, not normal, but more of a growing psycho of the ring ready to unleash on him...

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Reika's fist collided with Sano's cheek but it barely made his head move "Your going to have to hit me harder than that if you want to hurt me." Sano said as he prided himself on his tough endurance and pain threshold. "I don't think you have it in you to beat me." Sano would say before trying to fire a knee up into Reika's stomach "And i'm not full of myself, i just know that i'm better than most in the ring." Sano said with a confident smile on his face "And i am going to prove that to you here in the ring tonight." Sano figured that Reika was going to be a tough one to crack but he was never one to give up so he would try to slam a punch right into the girls nose to try and back up everything he just said.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next