Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cry for me, baby!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cry for me, baby! - Page 4 Empty Re: Cry for me, baby!

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:38 am

Mercy opened the door and then looked at him dryly. "What are you suggesting, Mr. Gastin?" She said. "I'm getting in this cab and if you don't get in with me, then I'll take it right to the train station." She paused. "And you'll miss out."

Mercy then leaned forward and got into the cab, making sure that she showed off her ass to Clyde in a way that wasn't overtly lewd but that he would surely notice because he was a boy and boys were pigs. They'd look at a dumpy ass that was positioned in their peripheral if they got the chance, let alone Mercy's irresistible one. And after her little run in with Lilly, she definitely felt like her caboose could use a little more attention, even if it was just Clyde ogling it.

Mercy then slid into the cab and shimmied over to the other side. Without waiting for Clyde to respond, she began to rifle through her bag to fish out her cell phone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 am

Clyde misunderstood Mercy a second ago. Thinking she meant she wasn't going with him unless he drove. He felt a little dumb but decided to playoff and ignore the little mistake. "...Right. I'm comin' with ya!" Said Clyde quickly. He was getting in that cab with her. He was getting in the damn cab with Mercy right now. No arguments.

Clyde watched Mercy begin to get in the cab and... His mind went a bit blank as he saw Mercy's hot round ass right in front of him, gulping slightly at her firm figure behind those snug fitting black slacks that hugged the curves of her hips. [size=85:32bw18bg]"Hii-Chihuahua..." Clyde muttered quietly to himself while gritting his teeth.

"Hot damn... Their just might be a god." Clyde said as his eyes shifted slyly to the side, he didn't want to be total perv in front of a lady he liked after all. Eventually though, as Mercy shimmied over, Clyde crawled in the cab and sat down, scooting in next to Mercy before shutting the door behind and the giving the cab driver directions to his apartment.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Mercy tapped on her phone as Clyde gave directions to the cab driver and the cab sputtered off. She was just checking some things to make sure everything was good. After a few moments she turned and looked at Clyde.

"So, Mr. Gastin." She said and smirked at Clyde. "I have some good news. Prepare to marvel at my skills." her head waggled haughtily as she smiled. 'I got yoooou a spot in the first ever Tension Pay-Per-View, how about THAT!?" She nestled into her seat and put on smug airs. Surely this would rock the boy's world.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yeah?" Said Clyde as he turned towards Mercy. "Oh? Good news?" He said with a grin as he saw her cute little gesture. His eyes then lit up at the news.

"Whoa, for real? You got me in the Tension Vs. Friction Pay-Per-View!? Wow! T-Thank ya, Ms. Mercy!" Clyde beamed happily before clasping his hands together and lowered his head to give her a brief thanking gesture.

Though he wondered why he wasn't an automatic entry... He was still important even without a belt! Oh well. "So whom I fightin', Ms. Mercy? ...Akashi? Sandy Starlight!?" He asked excitedly. He hoped it was Akashi... Or Sarah Gatt if she was back. Though a rematch with Heather would be perfect as well. But surely management and Mercy got him a badass deal.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:09 pm

"That's right." She said puffing out her chest a bit. "I'm awesome!" She totally was. His excitement made her grin as well. Though maybe not for the same reasons. "Oh, it was nothing, really." She said waving her hand dismissively as she continued to beam.

But when Clyde asked who he would be fighting and listed off some names, Mercy's brow instantly furrowed. "What? Why the hell would you be fighting either of them!/" She said sternly. "Neither of them are even going to be IN the Pay-Per-View!"

She let out a huff and crossed her arms underneath her chest. His question made her suddenly realize that she didn't really KNOW who he would be facing. She had only been told, outside of the official Tension Vs. Friction matches, that Clyde would be in the PPV. And now that she thought about it, it definitely seemed like they were keeping some info from her. They only said Clyde because she asked. She blew a lock of hair out of her face.

"I don't know!" She said finally. "I guess you'll just have to find out when you get there!" She smacked his leg. "Shouldn't you just be happy you're even THERE!? If you want to know so badly, then why don't you just ask them yourself!? Hmph!" She shook her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 pm

"Ya sure are!" He beamed in agreement while nodding his head lightly and happily as she waved her hand to dismiss it. A funny scene that made the driver grin a bit while he saw them the rear view mirror.

"Well I dunno why, It's just wishful thinkin'! Sandy's favorite Wrassler and Akashi is said to be the toughest lady in Friction... 'Specially since Sarah Gatt's gone." Said Clyde as he explained but later frowned when Mercy declared that they wouldn't be in the PPV. "Awwww." He let out like a kid who couldn't stay up late tonight. It wasn't everyday he could go against his favorite friction wrestler or the toughest kid in the school.

"Well alrighty then." He said plainly with a clueless expression as Mercy smacked his leg. His eyes widening a bit as her next couple of words. "B-B-But I am happy! Honest! I'm really thankful ya' got me in, Ms. Mercy." He said honestly. He couldn't just stalk down Sandy... Maybe he could get Akashi's number from Taylor? That would be a little weird and too forward. No, he wouldn't do that.

"...I'm serious, It means alot ya' got me in, Ms. Mercy. Really, thank you." He said with a sincere smile and as puppy dog eyed an unrefined cowboy could be. She really was going out of her way for him. Clyde started to wonder what he should do for her in return... Other than develop a tolerance for bad movies.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Mercy let out a sigh at Clyde's words. She supposed that he was sincere enough so she flashed him a cute smile. "Alright, alright." She said and patted his leg before pulling her hand away.

She then relaxed in the cab and pulled out her ear buds. She liked to keep them around when she was on the go. The headphones Clyde gave her were more for traveling long distances or at home. Though she took them to work as well. But the discreetness of the earbuds made them perfect for moments like this as she tucked her hand into her suit coat and fiddled with her ipod, letting some [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTHEqqQOxg0&list=PL782711F67BF0F2D6:bhz0wuk5]sweet music[/url:bhz0wuk5] fill her ears for the rest of the ride back to Clyde's place.

It wasn't really that she was looking to tune him out, but there wasn't much more she had to say and she definitely needed some music in her ears as she contemplated a few things. She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat as the car rumbled forward. She would still be able to hear him if he had something he needed to say, but otherwise, she'd just enjoy the cab ride peacefully until they arrived at his apartment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Clyde smiled back pleasantly at Mercy as she seemed to believe his words, taking in her smile and light pat on his leg in quite the pleasant manner. Leaning back in the seat with his hands behind his head as he enjoyed the car ride with Mercy, whistling a little bit of TNT by AC/DC to himself, smiling when he saw her pullout the Beats. Of course he was happy she was using his gifts!

"Not sure if she's cuter when she's all peaceful like... Or when she's mad." Thought Clyde with a goofy grin before... He honestly began to worry about whether or not his place was clean! He hadn't had anyone over yet besides Bonnie. She helped him clean. The place was spotless right? Maybe just a few unwashed dishes, right!? Well it was too late now. He'd just have to hope that everything was clean. He wanted to say nothing was scattered on the floor but he wasn't sure either!

"Soooo uh... Heard anything from Taylor lately?" Taylor spoke fond of Mercy and said she thought about hanging out with her. Maybe they did. He just curious.

Whatever Mercy's answer the car would reach the complex. Clyde paid the man and got out of the car, holding the door open if Mercy got out on his side. Then proceeding to guide her to the elevator where they'd have to go to top floor and the first door on the right to reach Clyde's pad.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:30 am

Mercy told the cab to keep running when Clyde got out. She didn't intend to be very long, but she still wanted to see him in. She got out and closed the door and followed after him.

As they trudged up to his apartment, she heard her question and raised an eyebrow. "Um... not.. really?" She said. The two hadn't spent much time together since she moved to Kyoto. She visited once since Taylor had gotten married, just to give a little gift but other than that, they hadn't talked too much. Not that they had talked much BEFORE that but still. Mercy sighed. She liked Taylor a lot and wished they could see each other more. But she shrugged it off. She wasn't really sure about why CLYDE was asking about Taylor.

When they got to his door, Mercy looked at it with a bit of reluctance. Did she really WANT to go in? She let out a soft sigh. "Um.. ahh.." She said sheepishly. "Clyde, I'm not staying, I just wanted to make sure you got home safely." That was weird? She shuffled her foot. "Anyway, can I at least get a drink of water before I go, please? I'm, really parched." She was. Her mouth felt dry but probably not for the reasons Clyde might think.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:36 am

"Oh... Well she talked about hangin' out with ya when I went ta' visit. Figured y'all did stuff together often. " Clyde let out as he led Mercy up to his pad. He and Taylor did not get along but he was a hot-head and she knew how to rile people. Though Clyde couldn't deny he felt a bit saddened to hear no one else decided to visit the couple after they were married. Taylor looked like she needed a pal, and while Clyde was happy with it not being him, he knew Mercy liked her thought she would be a perfect pal for the newly retired girl. But he didn't need to stick his nose in business like that.

Before Clyde got to the door he took a deep breath, trying to be as smooth as possible and not do anything dumb and was about to lead Mercy into his place as he fished out his keys but paused as he heard her sheepish words that made him turn to her, blinking a bit.

"Oh."
He said with disappointment, he thought she was staying. He gave her a curious look when she said she just wanted to make sure he got home safely. That was weird. He laughed a bit. "Well I appreciate you protectin' me, Ms. Mercy. " He said. She didn't have any problems leaving him alone at the train station in Tokyo on Christmas Eve. He began to wonder now...

"Well sure but I'm... I'm out of bottled." He lied to her nervously. Why buy bottled water when Tap water was same the damn thing! That's how Clyde felt. "I got Gatorade and coke though... Heh." He said while scratching the back of his head before he went to unlock the door to the apartment before turning back to Mercy. Maybe she thought he wanted to try something? Well he couldn't deny he wanted to have sex with Mercy again badly, he wasn't about to force her inside if she uncomfortable, though Clyde really wanted to make her feel comfortable around him and trust him too.

"If I knew you weren't gonna stay I woulda offered to take you back to the office or the train station at least. I don't mind doin' that." He said with a slight frown.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:52 am; edited 4 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next