Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cry for me, baby!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cry for me, baby! Empty Cry for me, baby!

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 am

Mercy closed her eyes as the train rattled down the line. She was on her way to Kyoto. The Tension Vs. Friction PPV was approaching ever so near and things were starting to get to the point where she was having to travel back and forth frequently. She was starting to get used to the train ride. She was starting to get used to Japan. Slowly the skyline of New York was fading into the Skylines of Tokyo and Kyoto. She wondered if she could call this home. Did she have a job she liked, a career she could be proud of? She didn't know.

She let out a sigh. She was [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRRknWZC8gE:1nhssp2m]feeling a little old school[/url:1nhssp2m] as she turned up the volume on her headphones. They were the ones that Clyde had given her for Christmas. She loved them and it made her frown. She sunk into her chair and thought about the recent events. It seemed as if her talk with Melissa had gone quite well. Clyde's next match was against one of the top competitors in the whole organization. She was even told he'd be in the upcoming PPV. But, when she had sat down to watch the match, she had found it odd. It had been against Heather Sunderland, who she also considered a friend.

If she was honest with herself, she admitted that she hadn't really watched many of Clyde's matches. The only one she had caught was the one against Lilly and it infuriated her. She wasn't sure why she didn't watch, but she had to watch the match against Heather. She hadn't even realized the two had a relationship. That made Mercy blush. It made her furrow her brow angrily as well. She had found herself rooting for Heather from the beginning. Whatever Clyde had done, or however they had split up, she knew Clyde well enough to know how he operated. She didn't like it one bit. Plus, her and Heather were friends. Maybe not BEST friends, but friends nonetheless. She had told Clyde that she wanted him to do better. That he couldn't just loose. Then she ended up cheering for Heather to beat his face in. She felt horrible. Especially with what happened at the end. She'd have to talk to Heather soon. Maybe they could meet for lunch again? She wasn't sure. Either way, she knew that after all was said and done, the match was something she could watch over and over again. Two people she was attracted to in varying degrees and intensity duking it out with the match ending how it did, made her a little hot under the collar.

The thoughts in general lead her to remember what she had told Clyde. The next time she was in town, she would see a movie with him. She'd been to Kyoto and back a few times since then, but it was strictly on business and she just didn't have time to squeeze him in. Maybe she purposely didn't leave room in her schedule? Either way she had to see him now. She made sure she had time, an evening off after some meetings at the Kyoto offices.

Once she done with work, she gave Clyde a call from the company lines. She still hadn't given him her cell number. She'd hold out as long as she could. It wasn't like he was begging her for it. She told him to meet her at the closest movie theatre to the offices and what time the show was. She gave him specific instructions that there would be no funny business either. She felt like she had to be quite strict with him. He was the one that said he still wanted hugs from Heather after all! Who knows what the fallout was like after the ending, but what if he was still harboring feelings? She didn't know the extent of the relationship at all. She wasn't sure if she could even bring herself to ask Clyde about it. She'd save that for another day.

She arrived at the theatre early and stood outside waiting. She wasn't sure if she should buy tickets or not but she had given herself enough time to consider a few choices. She couldn't help but be a little cruel and after a few minutes had passed, she had gotten two tickets for the romantic drama, Flowers for Princess. She smirked as she slid the tickets into her suit coat. Clyde would just have to learn how to appreciate an emotional and sensitive movie. Maybe if he could, she might even comfort him and hold his hand. She then laughed. Ha! She was sure he'd try and pretend he was the manliest man ever. That might be even more fun to watch than the movie!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Cry for me, baby! Empty Re: Cry for me, baby!

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm

A couple of days had passed since Clyde's last match with Heather. A match that was still fresh in Clyde's mind with a bitter taste that continued to linger on. He remembered how he felt that night after the match, leaving the arena and going to the nearest liquor store for some whiskey, taking it home, opening it, pouring himself a shot and... Not even taking a sip. For the remainder of that night he just stared at the glass and tired to listen to sad old country songs but didn't want to hear it. He didn't feel like getting wasted or listening to the blues that night so he went to bed. Feeling like he was laying there for several hours mulling over the future and Heather until he went to bed.

Since then Clyde had been training, determined to face Heather once again and restore his wounded pride one way or another by beating her in a rematch someday. That was Clyde's main desire. Regaining his dignity. Something that bothered him greatly. At the end of that first day though Clyde wondered if he should take the next day off because a day he spent trapped in his apartment doing nothing but pushups and situps left him really really sore.

When that 2nd day rolled around Clyde was still sore and didn't know if he could do another hard day. Then came a phone call it was from one of the familiar lines form the AFW offices. Clyde cringed, expecting it to be Mercy and hear her explode about his match with Heather but when she stated that she just wanted to meet up at the closet movie theater to the office his eyes lit up, not even worrying about all her directions and strictness as he nodded happily with compliance before he dashed for the bathroom to clean up before dashing for the closet to grab his best pair of jeans, a navy blue polo and brown boots. And also making sure to use some of that cologne Mercy bought him for Christmas. He was slightly nervous, he hoped she didn't mind him being a little casual, but it was just the movies after all. Also a recent match meant he had more money in his account so that was good for him. He then waited a bit for time to pass before he went out the door and made his way to the theater after hailing for a cab.

Not wanting to arrive late or barely on time, Clyde arrived about 15 minutes early. Plenty of time to get the best seat in the house and snacks! He got pulled up in front of the theater, payed the driver and stepped out, seeing Mercy, he smiled and gave a slight wave that looked a little goofy.

"Ey! Hope ya ain't been waitin' long." He said pleasantly, hands half way stuffed in his pockets.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Mercy stood looking at her cell phone, letting out a cute yawn. She had expected Clyde to be late, and thought there would be some fun in berating him, but when she saw him step out of the cab, she was actually surprised. As he approached, she stiffened up a bit and blushed, turning her head to look away from him.

"N-No.. I haven't." She said and reached into her suit coat and pulled out the tickets. "You'll love this one." She said, handing him one of the tickets. "It's a sci-fi action thrill- eheheh!" She couldn't even finish. "Well, let's just say, even I wouldn't make you pay for this one. Suffering through it will be payment enough."

She turned to go into the theatre when she caught the scent of the cologne she bought. "Ah...." She said as her nose twitched. She then turned and pressed her palm against his chest. She leaned forward and took a small sniff. Her eyes then fluttered quickly up towards him before she turned and walked into the theatre. "I guess I can forgive the outfit too. A polo, boots and jeans? Make up your mind, Clyde!' She said shaking her head as she entered the movie theatre.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:37 pm

"Oh good." Clyde muttered happily. He certainty didn't want Mercy standing around and waiting for him after all. He blinked though at the reveal of the tickets, taking one and beaming at the thought of a sci-fi action thriller! "Ooooh!" He let out, remembering Mercy saying she liked chick flicks but Clyde was too relieved and happy to watch an action flick instead of some boring ol' movie anyway. He did wonder why Mercy got so giggly though. He figured maybe the whole chick flick thing was just her being a tease and messing with him and that deep down she was probably really cool with movies. Maybe she liked something with Van Damme and Eastwood? He hoped so!

Clyde raised an eyebrow at Mercy's words though. "You kiddin' I love anythin' action!" Plus he loved Star Wars and that was Sci Fi! Why would he suffer?

"I honestly didn't mind payin' though, Miss..." Clyde began as Mercy turned towards the theater before turning back around where she would press her palm against Clyde's chest, catching him off guard, making his heart start to thump at a constant rate. He watched her lean forward and take a small sniff that was followed by her pretty aqua eyes fluttering. "Ohhh wow." Thought Clyde with a slightly red face from all of this as he watched her turn away. Even when she started jabbing his outfit, he didn't care.

"Heehee, Yes Ma'am." He muttered with a confident stroll, thanking the cologne for saving him but making a mental note for more slacks and dress shirts in his wardrobe.

"So...Uh... H-How have ya been, Ms. Mercy?" Clyde asked after clearing his throat, trying to create small talk and see how Mercy had been doing lately.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

"Stressed." Mercy said with a sigh. "I have a lot of work to do lately, but... this will be good to get my mind off it. How about you, Clyde?" She said the last line with a hint of courtesy and disinterest but then chuckled once more. She couldn't believe he thought she was being SERIOUS!? She gave her ticket to the attendant. He ripped it and gave her the stub back. She then moved towards the concession stand. She wrestled with the idea of letting him find out for himself. Surely he'd look at the ticket and read the name, right? He couldn't POSSIBLY think that Flowers for Princess was a SCI-FI movie, RIGHT!?

She let out a sigh and grinned devilishly. Well, now she HAD to! It was his fault if he didn't look at the ticket stub. She turned and looked back at Clyde. "Ok, Clyde." She said. "Since I got the tickets, you can get the food. You're lucky I don't want much. Just a nice box of chocolates." She licked her lips at the thought. They would be the perfect thing to go with Flowers for Princess.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

"Sorry to hear that." Stress was never cool but he felt good that Mercy considered going out with him to get her mind off things. It gave Clyde the EXTRA EXTRA indication that he shouldn't do anything dumb and needed to be an extra good guy, play it cool. "Heh. I'm alright." He told her. Leaving it at that. His arms and abdomen were sore and the match with Heather lingered on him, but going to a movie with Mercy made him feel so much better. Even if he was scared she'd see that match and think less of him than she already did.

Having no idea what he was about to see because he didn't check the ticket, Clyde heard Mercy tell him to get food as they went towards concessions. "Damn right I'm lucky." He thought, smiling at her desire for chocolates. "Easy!" he thought. "Glady." He responded with as much suave the cowboy could muster, which in hindsight, wasn't a lot.

"Howdy. Lemme have some of that their chocolate, friend. And uh... A large popcorn... large coke, Y'all got coke? Coo'. And uh... Bottle of water too please." Clyde would say to the cashier before handing them his debit card to be swiped, going through successfully before the man retrieved a bottle of water from a small fridge behind him and a box of chocolates.

"Here ya' go, Ms. Wrenn. Hope ya' don't mind water." He said with a pleasant smile as they went to work on his popcorn and drink. Films were usually close to about 2 hours and a little bit over and Clyde felt the nice thing to do was to buy the lady water just in case, she might even want some popcorn midway through and that stuff makes you want a drink. Clyde felt smart.

Hopefully Mercy wouldn't freakout if Clyde drowned his popcorn in butter.

"So this movie, its..." Clyde began to ask before he saw... [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/4e7b405e2fa15dce6444d949ace9e4b4/tumblr_mfqu0faM141rgvhzso1_500.jpg:3jewstgg]A Poster for Django Unchained[/url:3jewstgg] "Aww hell." He muttered in awe before pointing at it and turning to Mercy. "Now there's something we outta see here next time!" Clyde said with a proud grin before he was handaed his drink and popcorn, proceeding to carefully rotate the bucket while he held the button to distribute the butter evenly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 am

Mercy nodded her head and took the candy and water. Actually, that was pretty nice. "Thank you Mr. Gastin, it's perfect." She said and turned to walk into their theatre. She grinned when she heard him about to ask about the movie. If he ASKED, she couldn't LIE, could she? But it seemed his attentions were diverted and she frowned.

"Ew. I don't think so!" She said and shook her head. "Yuck, yuck yuck." She said and stuck her tongue out like she could physically taste the badness. "His movies are way too violent. No thanks." She then turned her head. She'd been told to see Pulp Fiction once. She did it and it wasn't horrible but, it there was a lot of swearing and the weird sex scene. When she heard that was probably the tamest movie he had done, she wrote the man off. Thankfully she was seeing NOTHING close to that as she pushed open the door.

The theatre was cold and drafty and she shivered as she made her way to their seats. It wasn't a premiere so the place wasn't too crowded. Getting there early let them find a decent spot just near the middle and a little high up. Mercy nestled in as the previews started and pulled out her phone, shutting it off. Most of the previews were for dramas and romantic comedies and she chuckled a little at them and swooned a bit when a particularly interesting scene came on. She especially enjoyed the burly, strapping pirate and scantily clad maiden embracing before sailing their ship towards certain danger. Either way, she liked it and thought that maybe next time, if there WAS a next time after what she was about to subject Clyde to, they could see something like that. She didn't MIND action as long as there was a good romance behind it, filled with beefy men and sultry women.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:14 am

Clyde smiled proudly as Mercy took the water along with the chocolate and regarded it as perfect. "You're welcome, Ms. Wrenn." He told her, about ready to follow her and ask her about the film before he saw... Django Unchained! Which Mercy immediately shot down with an Ew that sunk Clyde's excitement a bit even though he found her reaction to something he might enjoy actually kind of cute with the face she made while sticking out her tounge.

"Violent huh? I always find em' way too... uhh... Wordy?" He meant to say dialogue heavy. He went into Inglorious Bastards thinking it was going to be a badass action war film that had a squad of badasses killing off Nazi's (just like his great granddaddy Gastin did back in the day) but the film was less guns blazing and was more plot centered. Even the dialogue in Pulp Fiction confused Clyde. The violence was probably his most favorite thing but he didn't always get the 20 minute scenes with just dialogue. Either way, he was sure he wouldn't run into that in a Sci fi action thriller! No confusing 20-30 minute scenes dedicated to just dialogue here!

He wasn't too bothered that Mercy was against Django anyway. It gave him an excuse to call Bonnie up. Plus it allowed Clyde to take note that Mercy didn't like ultra-violence... What was she doing in AFW then? Clyde followed Mercy with his firmly buttered popcorn and large soft drink. Quite pleased the screening was crowded and that Mercy was the kind of girl who KNEW where the best seat in the house was. He sat down beside her and set his drink in the cup holder to his right with the popcorn resting on his left thigh between himself and Mercy, allowing her to grab some popcorn if she desired.

After taking out his phone turning it off like Mercy did. Clyde looked up and pleasantly saw the previews for upcoming films... All of them being dramas and romantic comedies. Clyde smirked at a few that he found funny, others making him remain just stoic in a sense. He felt something weird though. He swore those summer blockbuster flicks would be having their previews out for everyone to get hyped on... There were practically none. Not a single preview of anyone with a gun. Strange, but he trusted Mercy. Whom Clyde saw swooning a bit over the scene with the pirate dude and the hot chick embracing, that made Clyde blink. Maybe she liked romantic pirate movies? He could do that. He already wore tights anyway.

"Say Mercy... What's the name of this here movie?" He'd ask while throwing some popcorn in his mouth. Reminding himself to chew with his mouth closed like his Mama told him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:25 am

Mercy turned and looked at Clyde when he asked what the name of the movie was. She couldn't help but give him the most incredulous look. "Didn't you check the ticket?" She said as the lights began to dim. "It's called Flowers for Princess." She grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in her mouth to hide her laughter while she chewed.

A worn boot flashed on the screen as the opening credits began to roll. The camera paned up to reveal a leg walking through a graveyard with a hand clutching a rose.

Dialog filled the speakers as the scene continued.:

I mourn for your passing, Princess. No, this country mourns. You were the light in my heart. You were the single ray of hope that shown down from the heavens in this war ravaged land. Now, as you pass, I can only hope that these roses I leave for you can reach you. Will these countries hopes, will my aching heart find some comfort in these fragile petals or will agony swallow me up? Can O never learn to heal my broken heart? Will this country never mend the terrible wound suffered by your tragic loss?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 am

"Nah." He said before Mercy read him the title. His stomach sank and his face turned pale as a ghost. "It's called Flowers for Princess." [size=85:2701vgza]"It's called Flowers for Princess." [size=50:2701vgza]"It's called Flowers for Princess." Echoed those words Mercy said as she told him the title that didn't sound anything at all like a Sci-fi action thriller.

"...Come again?" He muttered before the movie began. He turned and saw the big boot on the screen showing someone walking though a graveyard with a rose in hand. Clyde listened to the man speak, mourning his lost princess and apparent sweetheart who was the single ray of hope in the middle of a war torn lanned with this guy talking about his achy breaky heart, with agony swallowing him up.

The dialogue wasn't his thing but Clyde could mostly follow it and he actually found himself slightly invested already in the story. This guy was tortured and mourning someone he loved and lost, wondering if he'd be able to go on without her or would the pain of a broken heart engulf him, wanna-be tough guy or not Clyde knew those feelings very well and he connected with them. On top of that there was apparently war thrown in the mix here and Clyde was sucker for massive epic battles to see on the silver screen. Just like Braveheart and The Patriot! Wussy title or not Clyde was getting a little into it as he connected with the person.

"Huuh. This is actually gettin' interestin'." Clyde whispered to Mercy before munching on a handful of popcorn to keep on watching the flick.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next