Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Megan giggled anxiously and patted Alisa on the shoulder. “Alright, I definitely understand. We’️ll do it in my apartment. It will be a lot more comfortable and a lot more private and just…well, better for, uh…that sort of thing all-around, right?”

As soon as she spoke, she found herself suddenly grabbed by the hand and dragged along by her religious friend down the block, past shops of all sorts as they made their way towards a store that was displaying a number of very frilly, very cute, and very modest dresses in the window. Megan giggled as Alisa pulled her towards the entrance. “Heh heh, well, I did promise,” she said. “Whatever sort of outfit you choose for me, I’️ll happily wear.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Alisa gave a curt nod to Megan as they entered the shop. "I assure you that we will not be having the same controversies with my end of the deal." She said and gently tugged Megan through the shop, not even noticing the looks that she was getting with her hand firmly gripping her special friend's.

She stopped in front of a rack of skirts and flipped through them. She pulled out one that was slate gray, pleated and ankle length and held it out. "Yes. It is perfect! Quaint and modest!" She chirped and held it out for Megan.

We'll need to find some black stockings and some nice shoes as well!" She said, the same sort of gleam in her eye that may have been similar to Megan's as she looked for skimpy bikinis.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 9:17 pm

“Heh heh, I guess it is easier to accept putting on more clothes than usual than it is to agree to put on less…” Megan admitted, blushing a little as they made their way into the store. She couldn’️t help but notice some of the odd looks that the two of them got as they made their way into the store.

When they reached the rack of skirts, Megan sighed as Alisa began to flip through them. There were a few of them on the rack that she thought were cute. The one that her religious friend ultimately pulled out and presented to her, though, was not necessarily what she had imagined wearing to church. “Quaint…” she repeated, taking it from Alisa and holding it up against her body. For whatever reason, she had imagined looking like a cute little Lolita for the service. This was definitely not what she had imagined at all.

Seeing Alisa so happy, however, made her smile, and, when the girl mentioned the black stockings and nice shoes, Megan perked up a little. “Oh, okay!” she agreed, happily following Alisa to the next section of the store. “And a shirt, too, right? Or will I be going to the service topless?” She paused and giggled, before realizing that perhaps Alisa was not the right audience for that sort of joke. “Just kidding,” she added hastily.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Alisa hummed to herself as she checked out Megan when she held up the skirt. It looked great! She doubted that anyone would even get a peek of Megan's ankles, even if the girl had a long stride! As she thought about shoes, she heard Megan's joke and her ear tickled for a moment. Her eyes widened and she looked at Megan, her face turning quite red.

"H-Heavens no! I... " She was dumbfounded and furrowed her brow, scolding Megan with a look. She knew that she didn't have to say anything else. She grabbed Megan's arm and pulled her over to the blouses. She flipped through the racks until she found a white one with long sleeves. She pulled it out and held it in front of Megan. "Oh, you'll look so nice." She said and grinned. "We'll match, too! I have similar church clothes." Alisa beamed.

It was only another moment before she tugged Megan towards the shoe department and sat her down on the bench. "Ok. I'll need your size." She said and bent down, inspecting Megan's shoes. "Do you mind?" She said, looking up at Megan. ""You trust me to put your shoes on and off, right?" She asked, as though that with everything that had gone one between Megan and herself that suddenly Alisa might be crossing a line. But the religious girl was serious. She wouldn't touch Megan without the girl's permission.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Megan recognized the cold look that Alisa gave her. Even though they had only known each other for a couple of days, she had received it several times from her special friend before. She gave Alisa a big smile and a quick kiss on the lips. “Heh heh, just joking around, Alisa,” she said, as she was pulled over to the large selection of nearly identical blouses which the store had on display. The white one which Alisa picked out was very plain, but was nice, and Megan thought that she could have fun with Alisa no matter what they were wearing. “Matching, huh? I just love matching with you,” the brunette said happily.

When Alisa brought her over to the shoe section and sat her down, Megan was a little surprised when she was asked for permission to take her shoes off. “Oh, go ahead!” she hastily allowed. “I don’️t mind at all. Just as long as you don’️t mind my stinky feet.” She paused and laughed, before again adding: “Sorry. Another little joke. They don’️t stink. Or, well, I don’️t think they do.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Alisa was about to engage in a disapproving head shake as Megan beamed back at her until she was caught off guard by the kiss. She exhaled softly after they parted and then quickly knelt down, blushing as Megan said that she loved matching.

Sh looked down and pulled off one of Megan's feet. "I'm sure they don't!" Alisa said. 'Y-You're a lady, after all. It's not like we've been running marathons or ... wrestling..." She said as she took Megan's foot in her hand and pushed her fingers against it as though she were about to start a massage. "Uh huh..." She said and then stood up. She walked away and came back with a box. She bent back down and pulled out a pair of black penny loafers and held them up. "Cute!"

Alisa stuck her tongue out as she cutely tried to wriggle the shoe onto Megan's foot, her hands and fingers touching Megan's heel and ankle as she worked the snugly fitting shoe.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 am

Megan chuckled as Alisa seemed to get a little flustered by her stinky feet joke. As the religious girl knelt down, Megan would pat her on the head, trying to reassure her that she was just having a little fun. “Another small joke, Ali,” the brunette would say, trying out a new little nickname for her friend as she did so. When the religious girl went off to find her some shoes, Megan was indeed a little worried, but, upon seeing the black penny loafers, her eyes lit up.

“They are cute!” she said. Finally, something adorable. Even if the rest of her outfit for church was rather plain, she really did like the shoes. When Alisa would start trying to wriggle them onto her feet, Megan would giggle and do what she could to help, but she couldn’️t help but stare at her friend’️s adorable look of concentration, her tongue sticking out of her mouth. “You’️re cute, too, Ali,” she would add, reaching out to pinch the girl’️s tongue between her thumb and forefinger.

“Heh heh! Got your tongue!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Alisa wrestled with the shoes as best as she could. Megan's giggling and her own wriggling seemed to be counter productive but Alisa was bent on getting the shoes on. "Y-You're ticklish too much!?" She said, not sure if she was questioning or stating a fact to Megan.

Alisa heard Megan's words and her face flushed. Megan was so nice to compliment her like that! "Ahh.. Ahhh..." She stuttered and then her tongue was grabbed. "Ahhhhp!" She squeaked. She wanted to pull away but she didn't want to hurt her tongue any more than what was already happening.

"M-Megahh!" She tried to cry out. She waved her hands and then stopped. She thought about something and then suddenly threw her hands out and tried to tickle Megan's armpits. Maybe the girl really WAS ticklish!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Megan bit her lip, trying to keep herself from laughing too much. “I’️m really not that ticklish!” she said, blushing, although her constant giggling might seem to suggest otherwise. When she pinched Alisa’️s tongue and got an adorable startled reaction, the brunette couldn’️t help but launch into a giggling fit, which would not be coming to an end anytime soon, as, just as she started to calm down, she felt the other girl’️s hands scurrying across her underarms.

“Wha—ha ha! H-hey, no!” Megan squealed, flopping to the floor and letting go of Alisa’️s tongue. Her eyes glimmered impishly, however, as she would try to throw herself into Alisa, trying to tackle the silver-haired cutie to the ground. Megan’️s hands would then shoot down to Alisa’️s armpits, trying to exact some revenge.

“Heh heh! Tickle fight, Ali! I’️ll make you submit!” Megan declared.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Alisa grinned when she felt Megan let go of her from the tickling. Especially when she made Megan flop to the ground as she tried to pin her to the floor with tickles. It seemed to work for a short moment until Megan's counter assault came.

Then, she started laughing and her tickling became more of flailing at Megan. "Ahahaha! N-No! Megahah!" Alisa said and giggled. "I'M NOT TICKLISHehehehehe!" She declared, unable to laugh as she tried to shove Megan back tot he ground and pin her arms to she wouldn't be tickled any more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next