Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 11 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:09 am

Megan’️s face reddened a little more as Alisa stubbornly denied that she had been thinking of anything dirty. The brown-haired girl sank a little deeper into the water, blowing a few nervous bubbles with her mouth. Had Alisa really not been thinking of anything of that sort? If that was the case, Megan felt like she had just made a tremendous fool of herself.

Her comment on their friendship seemed to placate Alisa, however, and, to Megan’️s surprise, the religious girl’️s hands drifted downwards and touched her inner thighs, each just an inch or two away from her barely-covered crotch. She gasped, her eyes widening as she stared at her smiling friend. Alisa’️s hands came upwards again, delicate fingers intertwining with Megan’️s. The brunette felt her heart skip a beat, and she could not help but grin joyfully, contentedly back at her special friend. “I’️m grateful to have you with me, too,” she replied, leaning in to give Alisa another soft kiss. “I really, really like you, Alisa…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 11 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Alisa kissed Megan back and lowered her head. She was inadvertently staring at Megan's chest in the skimpy attire. She blushed subconsciously as her hands held onto Megan's. "I really, really like you too." Alisa said with an awkward smile. It was genuine but she was now thinking quite heavily on things.

"M-Megan." She said. "What's going to happen after tomorrow?" She asked. "And..." She said, turning her head a bit. She could feel the sun beating against her long, silver locks. "Do... you think about me... the way you do with other girls?" She asked and shut her eyes. She was a naive girl, for sure, but she wasn't totally stupid. She had made Megan back off a bit, but they were still touching and kissing and doing things that generally should be wrong. That someone like Megan thought were right. That Alisa didn't mind either. They felt good to her too. She just wasn't sure what to do.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Megan’️s face immediately turned pale when Alisa asked her whether she liked her the same way she liked other girls. The American girl’️s mouth opened, but it took several seconds more for her to find the words she was searching her brain for. “I…you know, I mean, I don’️t, like, like every girl,” she tried to explain, the words spilling awkwardly out of her mouth. She squeezed Alisa’️s hands a little tighter, but she averted her gaze, watching the way the waves splashed gently in the small space between their bodies.

“But…” she continued, “I, uh, I mean, I do like girls. Some girls. Special ones, you know. And if you want to know whether I think about you like that…well, I, uh…I do.” She sank down a little further in the water, afraid to look her special friend in the eyes. “Yes. I think about you like that.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Alisa blushed deeply as she looked at Megan. Her cheeks were flushed brightly and she really had no clue about what was going to happen. her heart was beating fast and when Megan finally spoke, Alisa shut her eyes tightly. Her mouth opened and her lip quivered. She was panting softly and when her special friend finished, she gasped softly.

'Ahhhhn." Alisa tried to speak but it just came out like a moan. She turned her head. "It's... so wrong." She said and shut her closed eyes even tighter. "M-My chest is hot, even though the water is cool." She added.

Finally, Alisa sank into the water completey. Bubbles petered up from the water until they stopped. After nearly a minute, Alisa still hadn't resurfaced and then after a minute and a half, she finally was back out of the water, panting as she tried to inhale oxygen. While she panted, she hugged Megan. "I... I can't reject a special friend." She said. "Everyone is filled with sin and... a good Christian would never turn away a sinner. That would be so wrong..." Alisa hugged Megan tightly, their small bodies mashing together. I just... I don't know what to do. Nothing about this seems... wrong..." She said. "I like our hugs and our kisses. I just..."

Alisa slipped down Megan's body until her forehead pressed between Megan's buds. I'm sorry, Megan. Please forgive me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Megan wasn’️t about to say anything more. She feared that what she had already said would alienate Alisa for good—that, after only one day, their very special friendship would come to an end with nary even a whimper. Her neck felt tight, and her breathing was somewhat labored as she watched Alisa sink under the water, growing more and more worried as the silver-haired girl did not reemerge. Finally, the religious girl came back up, panting and wrapping her arms around Megan. The brunette would gasp, awkwardly taking Alisa in her arms as well.

“I…I’️m glad that you’️re not going to, uh, turn me away…” she replied. “I would…try to change your mind—because, like, as far as sins go, I think this is one that could be easily forgiven—but that wouldn’️t be…proper, I guess, on my part.” She sighed as Alisa sank a little again, pressing her face into the space between Megan’️s small breasts. “I just…I guess…whatever you think is best, Ali, I’️ll go along with. I just want to spend time with you.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:09 am

Alisa continued to murmur into Megan's chest as the girl spoke. Her arms hugged her special friend's waist under the water. "I think that's the issue." She said. "I really don't know what to do." After a moment, Alisa stood up. She looked at Megan and smiled. "Maybe I'll be able to figure it out tomorrow!" She said, dismissing everything else. She then waved her hand. "Until then, I'm just going to concentrate on having fun!"

Alisa then ran her hand through her long, silvery hair and looked up at the sun, squinting. "Ahhh..." M-Megan..." She said as she suddenly had a worried tone on her face. "Is it hot to you?" She asked. She could feel the sun baking on her skin. "Ahh... I think..." She shut her eyes tightly. "We have a problem..." Alisa then gasped deeply. "We forgot sunscreen! I was in such a rush to cover up we didn't ... cover up! Eeeee!" Alisa squealed and began to hug up against Megan again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Megan shifted awkwardly, not quite sure how to react to her special friend’️s face in between her breasts, her warm breath washing over her chest to the same rhythm as the waves which beat at their waists. She was relieved when Alisa straightened back up to her full height, and even moreso when the religious girl’️s mood brightened. Putting the question off for another time wasn’️t the ideal situation for Megan, but it was much better than the other alternative. “Sounds good,” she agreed, with a smile and a nod. “Let’️s have as much fun as we can today, then, Ali.”

She sank a little into the water, beginning to relax, ready to let all her fears go and just have fun hanging out with her friend Alisa. But the worried exclamation from the religious girl forced Megan to get back up onto her feet, an anxious expression evident on her face. “Oh, crap!” she hissed. “We didn’️t put it on, did we? Hold on, it’️ll be…gh!” She caught her friend in her arms, hugging her tightly as they both realized the depth of their predicament. “It’️ll be okay! We just need to…go put some on, I guess. I’️m sure we’️ll be fine…I think.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 am

"But we can't go onto the beach!" Alisa squealed as her voice cracked. "Th-Then we'll... then we'll be showing off our... eeeeep!" She felt light headed and sunk back into the water.

"Oh, Megan..." She said with a frown. "I..." She lowered her head and stared at the water in the little cave she'd made with her silver hair covering her face. "I'm just no good at this at all." She muttered and lifted up her head. "L-Let's go!" She stood up with renewed determination. She clenched her fist and looked at Megan. "Let's go before I lose my nerve!" She raised her fist int he air. She then grabbed Megan's hand and shut her eyes. "You lead the way! If i don't see them, they won't see me!" She decided.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:01 am

Megan understood her special friend’️s concern. If they got out of the water, even if only for a minute or two, then everyone at the beach would be able to ogle at them in their tiny bikinis. It didn’️t matter so much to Megan, but she understood how scary the thought must be for a modest, religious girl like Alisa. The silver-haired girl seemed to steel herself, however, and, when she felt her friend’️s hand slip into her own, Megan would give it a reassuring squeeze.

“You’️re so brave,” Megan said, leaning in and giving Alisa a smooch. “I really appreciate the way you’️re doing all of this for me. And I’️ll be happy to go to church with you tomorrow.” She turned to look back towards land, at the beach, where dozens of people sat, ran, or milled about. “I’️m just going to go up to someone and ask for some sunscreen, since we didn’️t bring any. We shouldn’️t be out of the water for more than two or three minutes. Let’️s go!” she began marching back towards shore, dragging her special friend along behind her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11