Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 2:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 am

Megan sighed. She hoped that Alisa would lighten up a little and enjoy herself today. The silver-haired girl looked so cute in her tiny little bikini…Megan knew it was not her usual style, and it went against pretty much all of her moral values, but she couldn’️t help but hope that her special friend would come around.

As Alisa ran off to the changing area, Megan would follow at a slower pace, playing idly with the tiny baby blue bikini which matched the one her friend was putting on right now. She made her way into a secluded alcove and quickly stripped down, having none of the qualms that her friend did about slipping into such a tiny swimsuit, even giving her exposed backside a little slap as she pulled on the negligible bottoms. She finished at just about the same time as Alisa, and was there to see the religious girl shambling out of the dressing room, face beet-red, looking as if she was about to die from the sheer humiliation of it all. Megan ran over to her, wrapping her arms around Alisa’️s waist, trying to do something to calm her down.

“It’️s alright, Ali,” she whispered. “Just focus on nobody else but me, and everything will be just fine…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Sun, Sermons, and Special Friends

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:36 pm

"Eeeeeeek!" Alisa shrieked as Megan grabbed her. Her eyes were already shut more tightly than humanly possible. She was about to struggle when she heard Megan's voice. "Nnnnnn!" She squealed as she buried her face into Megan's neck. "I ... don't... know... ifIcandothis!" She blurted out.

Alisa bit her lip as she shivered against her special friend. "E-Everyone can see my... butt." She the last word as thought iw was dirty. The irony was that their petite breasts were now quite mashed together and anyone who walked by would be getting a much better show than if the two were acting normal.

"C-Can't we just ... uh... crab walk to the beach? Or... carry me or..." Alisa sighed deeply and pulled away. She covered her chest with one arm and slowly opened an eye just to see the throngs of beach goers. "Eeeek!' She shut her eye. "Just... "She said, reached out for Megan's hand. "Lead me to the beach. I'm going to keep my eyes shut!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Megan had felt the contact between their erect nipples immediately, and the feeling was electric. She wondered if Alisa noticed that their breasts were pressing so tightly together, but, she supposed, the girl was a little out of it right now. She would just keep her arms wrapped around her special friend as the girl ranted, waiting for a chance to try to sooth her once again.

“You can do this,” she said softly, her lips pressed right up against Alisa’️s ear. “You hear me, Ali? You can do this. I’️ll be right here with you the whole time…”

Slowly, she let one hand slide slowly down to Alisa’️s bare bottom, and patted it reassuringly, while the other took the silver-haired girl’️s hand as she asked to be led to the beach. “Alright, let’️s go. And don’️t worry about your butt, okay? It’️s not like they can see anything—just a little bit of soft, naked skin, smooth as a baby’️s.” She would poke at Alisa’️s butt teasingly, trying to lighten the mood a bit, as she began to lead the religious girl down towards the beach.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:46 pm

"It is the leap of faith, Megan." Alisa said as she clung tightly to the girl as she let her special friend pull her along. When they finally hit the beach, the hot sand caught her off guard because of her closed eyes and she screeched. "Aiieee!" She said and began to dance. Unfortunately, she was dancing towards the beach and not away from it. "Hot hot hot hot hot hot!" She said. She began to jump up and down.

If Megan was looking, she would get quite the show from the scantily clad girl jumping up and down. But Alisa wasn't as thrilled. When her eyes opened wide, she saw everything but that didn't make the hot beach cool off. She looked around and decided she had a way to solve both her problems. She darted towards the water, her savior. It would cool her and hide her skimpy body. If her shrieking didn't draw attention from the other beach goers while she tried to cover her butt, crotch and boobs with two arms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Alisa didn’️t seem to mind it when Megan poked her, but she sure did mind the hot sand. As soon as the religious girl set foot on it, she let out a sharp cry, dancing back and forth from one foot to another for a moment before taking off for the water. Megan was helpless as she was dragged along, trying to step lightly on the baking white sand as Alisa led them towards the water. Megan lost her grip on Alisa’️s hand at some point, but still followed her cute, scantily-clad silver-haired friend into the water. Once her body sank beneath the surface of the waves, Megan let out a sigh of relief, letting her natural buoyancy take hold and float her gently back up to the surface.

“Do you feel a little better, Ali?” she would ask Alisa, turning her head to see how her special friend was doing after hitting the surf.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Once Alisa was in the water it seemed like all her fears and apprehension melted away. The cool water and the hot sun mingled perfectly. And now she was covered and away from the eyes of all those ogling perverts. She sighed deeply and grinned at Megan.

"I.. I am! The water feels great, even though I cane feel it... everywhere...'" Alisa shivered a bit and then let her head fall into the water a bit as she began blowing bubbles with her lips. She giggled after a bit and then smiled at Megan. "T-Thanks for bringing me out here, Megan. I still don't like all of the things attached to it, but this is really nice and I'm glad to have such a special friend like you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Megan’️s face lit up as she heard that Alisa was feeling better now that they were in the water. Megan had hoped that she would—her body was mostly obscured, now, so she could relax a little bit, and hopefully get used to the tiny bikini. “Good!” the brunette sang, clapping her hands together. “And, yeah, I guess it may feel a little funny feeling the water everywhere. But you get used to it. It’️s like taking a bath, right? You’️re naked then.” She laughed and kicked her legs, swimming slowly away from Alisa, but still keeping her eyes on her special friend.

“Aww,” Megan said with a grin, blushing as Alisa mentioned how great it was to be friends. “I’️m so glad that I get to be here with you, too, Ali.”

Then, Megan would submerge herself beneath the waves, swimming underwater to try to keep the silver-haired girl from seeing her approach. Then, she would come up out of the water right underneath Alisa, roaring and gnashing her teeth. “Raaaaaawwr! Shark attack!” she growled. She lunged forward, getting her mouth on her friend’️s arm, but making sure that the bite was gentle enough not to hurt. “Nom,” she said. Then, she would move her mouth up to Alisa’️s shoulder, biting down softly again. “Nom.” After the second bite, her mouth would approach Alisa’️s face, but, just a few inches away, Megan would stop, and would settle for chomping down on the air. “Nom,” she finished, with a giggle, grabbing Alisa and pulling her in for a hug.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Alisa grinned. Everything felt grat now. Out in the ocean with her and Megan. It would be a great and fun day, that was for sure. She then looked away sheepishly. "Uhhh... what if I'm not?" She asked. She then grinned. "No, I am!" She wasn't THAT unusual.

She grinned as Megan blooped under the water and looked around. When Megan didn't come up right away, Alisa stood up and looked around, only to scream when Megan popped up from the water. "Aiiiieeeeee!" She shrieked.

However, when she was "eaten" she couldn't help but start to giggle. Megan's bites were really tickling her and she squirmed and shrieked more playfully with each bite. "Ahaha, s-stop that, Megan!" She said, trying to push Megan away, pressing her hand against Megan's bare flesha nd not realizing that she was doing it until she was pulled into a hug. She squirmed for a few more moments but then hugged back, chuckling before she grinned. "Oh.. Megan..." She whispered.

"Sometimes... I can be a little naughty." She said in a surprisingly devilish tone before she lifted up Megan and dunked her into the ocean, laughing loudly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:23 am

Megan’️s simulated shark attack was a great success, as Alisa seemed quite surprised by the initial appearance of the Megan-shark, and reacted to the gentle biting with a chorus of squeals and giggles. Megan would start laughing, too, as she pulled Alisa in for a hug and felt the silver-haired girl pull the two of them even closer. She blushed as she heard her name whispered by her special friend. “Oh, Ali…” she would whisper back, giving the grinning girl a wink.

Then, unexpectedly, Megan would find herself being picked up by her special friend and dunked into the water. “No! Naaghblrb!” she cried out as she was submerged, thrashing about wildly. When she made it back up to the surface, the impish glow in her eyes was brighter than ever. “You little sneak!” she cried out, pointing a playfully accusatory finger at Alisa, a wide smile on her face as she did so. “I’️ll get you for that!” She would charge Alisa, wrapping her arms around the religious girl, trying to bring her down into the water. Once she had done that, Megan would grab onto her friend’️s bikini bottoms and begin gently tugging the back upwards, giving Alisa a surprising—though hopefully not too uncomfortable—wedgie. “Haha! Wedgie-style revenge! Take that!” Megan sang.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Alisa smiled at her work and even puffed out her nonexistent chest in a moment of unusual pride. But her triumph would be fleeting as Megan tackled her. Alisa squealed and thrashed herself as Megan grabbed hold of her scanty bikini bottoms. Her face immediately turned a deep shade of red as she pleaded with her special friend.

"Ahaha No No No No No! M-Megan, what are you Aiiiieeeee!" She screeched loudly like she had really been bitten by a shark. Feeling the string ride up into her crevices was too much as she thrashed. "Aghaaa! Megan Stop! It's.. It's already so far... up... THERE!" She said as she kicked and flailed and did anything to try and alleviate some pressure. And then as she threw herself forward she felt the string leave her nether regions. She was relieved that she had freed herself from the wedgie until she realized just HOW free she really was. She could feel the ocean's currents in every part of her body because, as she slowly and fearfully turned around, she saw that Megan was now holding on exclusively to her bottoms. That could only mean one thing.

For some reason, Alisa's first instinct was to cover her chest with her arms and dunk herself into the ocean so that she was visible only from the eyes up, bubbles sputtering in front of her from where she was breathing from her nose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next