Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mercy On My Soul

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mercy On My Soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Mercy On My Soul

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 am

Clyde waited a little while after he knocked and got no answer. "Hrrrmmm." That secretary said she'd be here. Maybe Mercy had taken off? Maybe that secretary had lied!? Clyde didn't know, he went for the door knob after that and gripped it before turning it out of a need to check things out himself, it was open!

Clyde looked to his left and right, not trying to seem too suspicious before he slowly opened the door to peak inside. "Hello?" Clyde whispered, no one was taking care of the front desk but Clyde saw a light upon a door not too far back from what seemed like the secretary's desk. Clyde ginned. He may have found his gal.

Clyde closed the door behind him and quickly marched up to Aurelia's door and put his gift behind his back before clearing his throat loudly. "Ahem!" He let out before knocking again.

*ThumpThumpThumpThump...Thump! Thump!*

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 am

Mercy finished reapplying her make up and pursed her lips. She looked back over at the liquor cabinet and then to the pile of paperwork. She was ready! She would bang out this work and then head home or to the bar or wherever and have a nice time! Or a nice hot bath! Something! As she stood up from the chair, however, she saw someone appear int he door way.

"W-Waaaahh!" She let otu a shrill scream. Her heart raced. She needed to get to her mace but her mace was in her purse! Rally had 'weapons' around here but she didn't know how to use them. How did this man get in here!? Weren't there guards!?

"H-hah..." She let out a soft breath as she rigidly backed away from the figure and tried to put some distance between them only to finally turn and face the man. A man... she recognized?

Her face blanched and her lip quivered. "C-Clyde?" She said softly. Her brow then instantly knit into a furrow and she said his name with more authority than before. "CLYDE!?" She barked and marched towards him. She gave him a hard shove, as though she would physically remove him but really she just kept slapping her palms against his chest with each word she spoke.

"What are you doing here!? You nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought you were some ... some ... creepo perv!? Wait.. Are you!?" She said and gasped, recoiling defensively once more.. Then er nose twitched and her tight fists flopped to her sides.

"Uh... you're wearing a suit....?"

The steam in her engine had fizzled out and she was left feeling confused and bewildered. Irritated and worn out all in one second.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

Clyde smiled pleasantly at the pink haired paralegal that just finished applying some lipstick to her glossy lips that made Clyde get all antsy inside. She was certainty something to admire. He was a joker though and wanted to surprise Mercy but his ways weren't always the brightest, he was pleasant but his appearance was sudden and he scared Mercy instead! Making her scream! Her sudden freakout making Clyde jump as well! "Aaahh!" Clyde let out sharply with eyes went wide, looking to Mercy with an odd look that was kind of sorry and kind of bewildered. Did he scare her that much?

She seemed a bit shaky at first, but Clyde soon noticed that she saw who he was as she called out his name. Clyde smiled innocently and nodded, he was about to greet Mercy before he heard her yell his name to him with an authoritative tone that made Clyde jump a bit with a hint of fear as she sounded like a rather angry woman. Not a good thing at all. He was then shoved a back from the doorway by Mercy and struggled keep a grip on Mercy's gift each time Mercy slapped her palms into her chest. The smaller girl always had a way with bossing Clyde around.

"I'm-!" Clyde tried to apologize but Mercy cut him off as she went off on him and wondered if... He was some creepo perv? "H-Huh!? Naw! 'course not!" Clyde tried to tell her sincerely, (With his twangy southern accent seeping through) he was pretty pervy but he certainty didn't go around spying on girls who were alone while he lurked in the shadows.

Eventually though, Mercy took notice to something Clyde prayed that she would see. "Uh, well yeah, you know! You said ta' clean up and stuff so I did. Heh. Ya like it?" Clyde said to her a bit nervously, blushing slightly from what he told her before asking her about the suit. Keeping the gift nestled in his palm anxiously, he'd show her that in a moment. He just wanted to know what she thought of the new look, all cleaned up and spiffy now. Part of him felt dorky, but another part of him felt damn proud of himself for once.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 am

Mercy looked at him credulously despite his simple protests. She took a step back and put a hand to her chin as if in thought. Her other hand adjusted her glasses and then she looked up at him. "It's very expensive..." She said suddenly. "And brown..." There was a lot of brown. But whatever he had going on, he certainly had discovered what nice name brand suits were. Her cheeks flushed. She'd never even had a suit that was half that much. All her suits were bought on the cheap and she tugged her jacked as if she were hiding some sort of nakedness.

Mercy opened her mouth to speak. To berate him for coming all this way just to rub his success in her face but then she thought better. She knit her brow and then looked back at Clyde.

"Why are you here?" She said flatly. The question was quite serious and it seemed like she had no interest in joking around. Really, she didn't. Obviously he was up to something and Mercy was going to find out what.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Clyde's face went a bit 'sheepish' after Mercy examined him and stated that suit was expensive... and brown. He was aware of both but was slightly disappointed that Mercy didn't seem to be all that impressed by his cleaner and more professional appearance. "Yeah, uh... Taylor helped me pick it out." He stated, putting some blame on Taylor for suggesting such an expensive attire that he had to charge to afford, along with some help from Idol/Wrestler, Rei Tomizawa.

Clyde stood there stiffly, the way Mercy was looking him over so seriously made him tense up, he watched her with her hand on her chin, staring at him with a furrowed brow before asking him why he was here in a serious manner. Clyde frowned a bit at how Mercy seemed to be right now with him. Didn't they establish that he would see her again once he got a suit? Regardless, Clyde felt some confidence in his gift smoothing out whatever Mercy was feeling.

"...I just came here to see you, and..." He began to say but stopped as he thought over what to say next. Should he compliment her beauty first at random or just give her the gift, but he wanted to say something that summed up how he felt about her and maybe even ask her out. He was nervous though and wanted to work things out delicately without telling her all this at once.

"I LIKE YOU! HERE'S SOME PRESENTS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I GOT THESE CLOTHES TO IMPRESS YOU! I THINK YOU'RE PRETTY! LET'S HAVE DINNER!" He'd have to be more delicate than that. He was aware.

"...Well you know I said I'd clean up my act for ya so I gave it a shot, heh. And uh... I been wantin' to see ya again and I... Got ya this..." Clyde admitted with a hint of red on his nervous looking face before he pulled out the mid-large box from behind his back and brought it between himself and Mercy to present his gift to her. A fairly large box with shiny green wrapping paper with snowflake patterns and a bright red bow taped to the top of the box.

If Mercy tore off the paper, she'd find a box that said [url=http://assets.gearlive.com/blogimages/gallery/beats-by-dre-unboxing/003-beats-by-dr-dre-headphones-unboxing_medium.JPG:1b82gfif]'beats by Dr. Dre'[/url:1b82gfif] that contained a pair of headphones that [url=http://www.drdrebeats.net/99-473-large/beats-by-dr-dre-studio-plating-light-blue-headphones.jpg:1b82gfif]Would compliment her eyes[/url:1b82gfif]. In addition, there was a small and narrow retanguylar box taped down on top of the box for the beats. This smaller box was a [url=http://c0.dmlimg.com/1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336e9b06340a48b988362a2e4969f81e8a3.jpg:1b82gfif]Pink Ipod Shuffle[/url:1b82gfif] Clyde had been careful about his selection and chose those two colors to compliment Mercy's hair and her wondrous eyes behind her cute glasses. Clyde was far from cocky but he was kind of confident that Mercy would appreciate a something like that. Besides, didn't girls like guys who could remember their eye color?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:18 am

Mercy thought that the suit was a far sight above the ratty stuff he used to wore and while she was definitely impressed, there was much more to be wary out. Though name dropping Taylor had actually made her give the suit another glance. <i>Figures...</i> she thought. But still, she heard the man out. Her eyes widened when he said he wanted to see her. Shouldn't that just be it? Why would he want to see her <i>now?</i>

Mercy retracted a bit from him as he produced the present. She looked at it and blushed. "Is that really for me!?" She said in disbelief. Not excitement, but true confusion. "Why would you?" She shook her head. "No, I know..." She said suddenly and furrowed her brow. She threw a credulous look his way and snatched the present from him pulling it over to the desk like she needed to keep herself separated from Clyde while she opened it. She tore into it greedily and pulled open the box.

"W-Wha... What!?" She said as her eyes lit up. "N-No way!" She said as she pulled open the second box. Her face was red and she had a big grin on her face. "It's not..." She said and looked at it. She couldn't really believe that he had gotten her these things. She pulled open the box to the headphones and let out a little squeal. Beats by Dre!? They were... the best! She had been wanting a pair for a long time but it was always out of her budget. She pulled them out of the box and looked at the color. Perfect! She had almost forgotten to breath with how excited she had been and let out a deep gasp.

She looked up and flashed Clyde a grateful smile. before turned away and quickly shoving the things back into the box. She couldn't believe he would do this. Clearly the boy was trying. Very hard and her eyes wandered back to look at him from the waist down. She couldn't look him in the eye. But... it was such a nice gift. Maybe she could give him... just a little bit? Her lips spread into a coy smile and she looked up at him and batted her lashes. If he was going to go this far, then how far would he go? She'd already had sex with him. What could be worse?

Mercy stood up and sauntered over to Clyde with her pert chest sticking out and her shoulders rolled back, being as seductive as she knew how. She then got close and pulled a hand up and slid it down his lapel. She flashed him another smile and brought her index finger to his lips and leaned forward.

"Thanks Clyde..." She whispered in a seductive tone. She then pulled her other hand up and hooked it into his belt and tugged at it. "How can I repay you?"

She looked into his eyes and licked her lips. <i>Just a kiss... that's it...</i> She thought. She then turned and looked back at the boxes. She looked back at Clyde and then furrowed her brow. Suddenly she pulled away and gave Clyde a shove. She stepped away and turned her back. She then crossed her arms under her chest. "T-Take it back! take it all back!" She shouted suddenly, her voice cracking. "I don't.. I don't want it!' She said, her voice faltering. "You... you idiot!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 pm

"'Course!" Clyde replied cheerfully to Mercy's disbelief. He was about to tell her honestly why he would bother before she cut him off, Clyde frowned slightly at the way she looked at him before snatching the gift away and then digging into it in kind of greedy manner, she was probably just excited, Clyde got the same way with unexpected gifts sometimes.

He grinned proudly as Mercy's eyes light up upon seeing the gifts, she didn't seem to be all that impressed by the iPod but he got that cheap and he knew the beats were the headline of the show and the way Mercy got as she saw it only made Clyde grin from ear to ear, he felt like he was doing everything right for once and seeing that grateful smile only made him blush modestly, running his fingers through his hair as he got kinda mushy from when she smiled at him and batted her lashes at him in such a sultry manner.

His heart was quick to start racing as Mercy stood up and sauntered over towards him, gulping as she showed off her perky chest with a sexy retract of her shoulders. His heart beat faster as he felt her hands on him now, one his lapel the other had her index finger at his lips. Seeing her lean closer and give him a seductive whisper of a thanks was enough to make Clyde melt, he knees getting a bit weak, he had to force himself to stand properly.

Clyde wanted to say something cool to Mercy like 'Ain't nuthin' but a G thang, Baybee.', but his words sorta came out differently. "Ah, Well Uh...You know... I'm I'm... I'm good." He stuttered like a fool before giving Mercy a goofy as she tugged him closer by his belt, gazing into her eyes as she looked into his and licked her lips in such a sexy manner. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" Clyde thought to himself. All was going perfect! He was doing everything right! He was gonna win Mercy's affection!

And then... She furrowed her brow and shoved him. It took a moment for Clyde's look of smitten astonishment to fade as he didn't realized what just happened until Mercy stepped back and turned away with her arms under her chest, DEMANDING that he take the gifts back. Clyde's jaw dropped instantly. He could almost picture himself as a B-52 being shot down and forced to plummet to the unforgiving earth.

"W-Whaddya mean ya' don't want it!? You were just so Happy to see all that!! Y-You were smilin'!" Clyde yelled out in confusion. He was clearly frustrated by how friendly Mercy got with him only to just let it all explode in his face and he would have been more angry had it not been for the fact that Mercy was happy to have those gifts a moment ago and then suddenly changed her mind. Clyde kept the receipt in case she didn't like it, he was prepared for that, but this didn't make sense at all. Either she was just playing him or something was wrong. Maybe HE did something wrong? The latter came to Clyde's mind instantly. Not enough cologne? He heard putting too much was bad so he kept it light but maybe it was too light? Clyde wasn't sure and it bothered to not know what the deal was.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 am

"I SAID TAKE IT BACK!"

Mercy shrieked, her arms unfolding and her clenched fists hanging stiffly at her sides. She started breathing and took a step forward. She then turned around, her eyes were watering but she looked indignant. Like she was trying her hardest not to cry. "Why do you have to be such a-!" She stopped and turned her head, her cheeks flushing with a deep blush.

Without looking back at Clyde. She let out a deep sigh. "I love them. They are both really really great gifts..." She mumbled as if she didn't even want Clyde to hear it.

She then turned around and furrowed her brow at him and marched back towards him. She began slapping his lapel with her palm again. "You can't just come in here with gifts! Surprising me like that! " Her body felt weak and she suddenly felt her hand slide down his jacket and flop to her side.

"I don't... even have anything for you..." She said sullenly. Her face was looking down. "You can't... " She let out a sigh.

[size=75:3bcjjz2b]"...Your suit looks nice..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 am

Clyde narrowed his eyes following Mercy's sudden change. Why was she being this way and so suddenly? It confused Clyde and it frustrated him. Why couldn't things ever be simple? He was never one to turn down a fist fight. But this was a different kind of fight, it was internal and it was at the heart. It was the kind of fight that Clyde never liked to have.

When Mercy turned around, Clyde saw tears in those big blue eyes that he loved gazing into. Even if she looked upset and angry he could tell she was holding back tears. He didn't even know why she was brought to them. "...Mercy..." Clyde let out as she tried to berate him and stopped, turning her head with a deep red blush that made Clyde look at her with sympathy. His heart felt heavy but warm as he heard her mumble something that sounded like she loved the gifts. That made Clyde very happy.

He stood still as Mercy approached him and slapped his lapel to weakly, saying that he can't just surprise her with gifts. He closed his eyes and remained firm against her, feeling that he may have he was beginning to understand her, right as she stated that she didn't have anything for him before making a cute whisper about his suit that he overheard.

"I can and I have, because I want to." He told her firmly. "You ain't got to give me anything in return, Mercy. Seein' ya smile and be all happy when you saw what and lettin' me be here with ya' tonight to just see you, made me happier than you know. I like being able to see ya' and talk with ya. To just... Be around ya and stuff. I like being with you." He told her solemnly as he tried to cup her chin lightly with his finger to raise her head up and get her to look at him again, before he tried to get his free hand to try and wipe one her pretty blue eyes free of a tear.

"...I think you look nice too..."

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 am

Mercy smacked away all his attempts to touch her when he spoke. She furrowed her brow and used an arm to scrub away any remaining droplets of salty pre-tear that hadn't already dried up. She was glad that was all he got to see of her. To actually cry over this situation was really pathetic on her part.

"J-Just shut up with all that crap." She said and took a step back away from him so she wouldn't have to endure his grabby hands. She was just thankful they were going for the chin. She straightened up and looked at him with a more pleasant smile and turned her eyes to look into his. "Thank you for the gifts, Mr. Gastin. I appreciate it." She said as her smile grew a bit. She spun on her toe, doing her best impression of a ballerina as she twirled a half circle, her arms extending briefly and her pink hair fluttering a bit.

She slid back to where the presents were and beamed at them, wanting to use them right away. She then looked up at Clyde and tilted her head. "It's ok." She said. "You can have a seat. I'll have to repay you someway. I'll think of it while I finish this last bit of paperwork, ok?"

She said as she set the gifts aside and pulled open another folder and began typing away. "So.. be honest with me." She said as her fingers began to clack away, the computer screen flashing in her glasses. "How many girls have you stopped by to give presents to today, huh?" She said, stopping her typing for a moment to flash a coy smile at Clyde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next