» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Panda, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odd Things Happening

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Odd Things Happening - Page 6 Empty Re: Odd Things Happening

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Hoooooooh~" Kelly moaned out with her head tilting back as her lips began to purse, digging her nails into the table below as she felt Chesna's lips gawning at her lower lips while the tongue probed her insides, making Kelly writhe and twitch about from the amazing pleasurable feeling that took over her.

"W-Wait! D-Doctor! Don't you wanna hear about h-hooow I p-plan to avenge to you...?" Kelly let out shakily. Feeling like it was important to let Chesna know that she would get Brittany for her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:03 am

Chesna lifted her head up from Kelly's sopping pussy and stared at her blankly while juices dribbled off her chin. "What are you talking about?" She said. Chesna certainly couldn't remember needing avenged. She knew that she didn't really want to hear the girl say ANYTHING, let alone some drawn out story that she probably made up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Kelly twitched around slightly from the lingering feelings that came from having her pussy invaded by Chesna but still managed to give the Doctor and odd look when she acted like she didn't know what Kelly was talking about. How could she not?

"W-What do you..." She began to say shakily before she started to adjust. "Don't you remember? You fought that Snake Bitch Brittany Luuve and made you bleed out a pool on the ring mat. She hurt you." Kelly let out, starting to sound quite sad towards the end of her sentence.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Chesna stared at Kelly with a blank look, like Kelly was speaking a foreign language. She blinked when her eyes got too dry for her. "I got put in a match?" She said and then let out a deep sigh. "I keep telling that kraut I'm not interested in wrestling." Chesna said. She then stood up suddenly and and put her back to Kelly. "Whatever happened, I don't remember. There's no need to tell me." Chesna then turned back with a syringe in her hand. "If you talk about it, then I'll just have to put you to sleep." She said and eyed Kelly blankly. She then tilted her head. "Or, I''ll do it to myself." She added, letting out a sigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yes. You did." Kelly reiterated. "Kraut? You mean Creuzfeldt?" Kelly asked as her brow furrowed. Was her boss making Chesna fight when she didn't want to? Someone should tell her to back the fuck off! Kelly was tempted to do just that, even if Lukretia was the GM and gave her show a nice push. She couldn't allow Lukretia to control Chesna.

"Is that because of all those damn drugs you take?" Kelly asked with a frown before she saw Chesna turn around with the syringe in her hand, the words she said made the blonde's eyes narrow. She shook her head in disapproval.

"I only bring these things up because I want to help you. I'm in this crap with Luuve and Morrigan because I care. It might mean nothing to you but it means a lot to me, you know?" Kelly expressed as she turned her head away and lowered it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 am

"No." Chesna said. "I don't know." She furrowed her brow. "Yes. I took drugs so I could forget the match. It worked too until you started to bring it up." She said and looked at Kelly. "I don't know or care who those people are. I never asked you to get involved. You don't need to." Chesna looked down at the syringe. The temptation was great to stick herself with it right now.

"I don't know. She had me sign up. I guess. Sometimes she puts me in matches. Sometimes I agree to them when she catches in the right mood. She pays me too well for it to matter. If getting the kind of funding I am getting means sometimes I have to wrestle in a match, so be it. I'll just drug up and never remember a thing of it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am

Kelly frowned at the revelation of Chesna taking drugs to forget the match and rolled her eyes as she blamed Kelly. "Well sorry for me thinking a beating you took was of importance!" Kelly let out bitterly at Chesna's statement before her jaw dropped slightly following Chesna's next couple words, they made Kelly's eyes narrow into a glare directed at the doctor. Her fists clinched tightly as she listened to the rest of her words, the revelation of drugging herself up to forget her matches made Kelly's face form an angry scowl. She became infuriated and could not stand for this.

She shot up from the desk with her hand drawn her hand back. "Fool!" She cried out before trying to swat the syringe hard out of Chesna's hands. Going to grip her by the collar and pull her in close, the smaller girl looking up at the older and taller woman sternly and angrily with eyes that were watered up.

"Fuck you, Chesna. Fuck you and everything that just came out of your stupid mouth."

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Chesna looked blankly at Kelly as she smacked the syringe away. Her head lolled as she was grabbed by the collar. Her glassy stare barely registered Kelly's words. Chesna blinked and after a few seconds tried to push her lips forward to give Kelly a sloppy French kiss from their position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 am

Kelly meant to be dead serious with Chesna. This was an important matter after all and Chesna was drowning herself in strange substances. Who knows how many brain cells she had left!

She wanted to get her point across to Chesna that She cared but before she could, Chesna would press her lips on Kelly so suddenly. "Hmmmm!?" Kelly let out with eyes wide, narrowing into a glare directed at Chesna from within the sloppy french kiss that made Kelly's body tingle. She wasted no time slapping Chesna's cheek as hard as she could before wrapping her arms around the Doctor's neck, pressing her lips tighter against Chesna's, opening her mouth to share her tongue.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 am

Chesna was ready to go back to fucking Kelly right then and there. It always did shut her up pretty well. So when she was suddenly smacked hard, a deep imprint left on her cheek, all she could do was let out a low moan. "Ooohn!" She managed while her knees bowed slightly from the hard orgasm that came with it. It left her open for Kelly who pressed against her and forced her tongue back inside of Chesna's mouth. She melted a little in the kiss as she softly pawed at Kelly's shoulders. It was always nice to be fucked but so often she had to take the initiative. Everyone was just so bothersome.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next