Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odd Things Happening

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Odd Things Happening - Page 2 Empty Re: Odd Things Happening

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"No shit!!" Kelly shot back instantly as Chesna stated who she was. To think all the Doctor seemed to care about was "You don't seem like you have a medical emergency." Maybe Kelly just wanted to say: 'Hi! How are you? How have you been? Are you okay? How's the holidays? Are you feeling well after a crazy snake bitch hurt you!?' It may have hurt Kelly that Chesna was only concerned with business. Asking why else she would call would only frustrate Kelly more.

"Maybe I just wanted to say Hi!? Maybe I just wanted to check up on you and see how you're doing!? If you're feeling well!? Or maybe I called to say I have to move and get a new FREEEAKIN' apartment now and I wanted to see if you wanted to move in with me, you idiot! God! Ugh!" Kelly whined and pouted into her phone, red faced and frustrated, getting herself worked up easily after a simple task turned out to be unnecessarily difficult.

Her nervousness was gone and instead she poured out her request to Chesna.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh." Chesna said simply, letting silence fill Kelly's earpiece. She wasn't exactly sure how to handle that sort of situation. Most people she knew had no interest in small talk and her bedside manner wasn't very spectacular as it was. "I live in a mansion. Why would I want to downgrade to an apartment?" She said simply. Chesna sighed as her brain began to work. "There's something going on, isn't there?" She asked. "This isn't just asking for a house call? Why would you want me to move in with you?" She asked. Her eyes searched her office. It felt like she could use a decent pill, suddenly. "It's too bad that you can't find a way to live here. It's nice. Aside from the emotional abuse." She added.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Kelly's brow would furrow at the silence that overlapped them. Did she need to spell it out!? Just say yes or no! "Well!?" Kelly let out in an impatient and demanding tone until Chesna finally spoke up and pretty much shot Kelly down, making her head lower while she frowned bitterly until Chesna asked an absurd set of questions.

"Of course it's not a house call you ding bat! Isn't it obvious why I'm asking you to move in with me!?" Kelly responded sharply while a hint of red went over her cheeks. Didn't Chesna understand? Or were they not their yet. Were they even anywhere?

Kelly curled her lip though when Chesna mentioned living the mansion and that it was nice... Aside from the emotional abuse? "I doubt Creuzfeldt would even want me. I don't belong there. And... I honestly don't know why I'd like to live anywhere where I'm being emotionally abused. Granted... I'd never let them." Kelly affirmed before she thought about it more. "You shouldn't let them put you down either! Or anyone!" Said Kelly, forgetting that she had been insulting Chesna.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am

"No...." Chesna said as she heard Kelly's words. She barely knew who she was speaking to, let alone why. "They pay me a lot. You know... a ... lot..." She said. "Plus the room and board is free also." Whatever Kelly's case was for wanting her to live with her, Chesna didn't understand.

"But you still want me to live with you? Do you get sick a lot? Often bedridden? Frequent diarrhea? It will be a lot to have me live in-house with you. If you're that sick, then I can bring you here as a long term patient."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Kelly sighed as Chesna stated she was paid a lot. She figured the pay would be great if she was working as the Friction GM's personal physician. She felt a little jealous too about the pay. Kelly was paid decently but it wasn't enough to afford this expensive apartment or pay the insurance on a car and a brand new motorcycle she had been having for a while.

And the more Chesna went out with oblivious statements as to why Kelly would even want to live with her, every reason being medical, which was not the case at all. "The only time I get sick is when you're coughing on me!" Kelly complained before she let out an uneasy sigh and spoke quietly.

"...I wanted to see if you wanted to move in with me because... Well... I uh... Kind of like you and stuff... And you know we did all that-that-that, things! We did things when you were here and when we talked I felt happier and stuff... Uuuu! I'm not good at explaining and you're not one for dates either! I like you! Let's move in together!" Kelly spoke out nervously as she tried to tell Chesna how she felt over the course of their odd encounter before forcing herself to be as blunt as possible.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 am

Chesna listened to Kelly speak and blinked. Maybe it would be nice to have a place away from the mansion that she could go to for some respite? Was that time they spent together really enough for the girl to like Chesna? The doctor was pretty certain that Kelly had no clue what living with Chesna would be like, but the doctor sure could get a lot of fluids from the girl.

"Oh. Ok."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:27 am

[size=85:2rjxs4ts]"Oh. Ok."

That was the response? That was it!? Kelly didn't really pour her heart out but still! That kind of a response was enough to frustrate Kelly as she expected so much more.

"What do you mean 'Oh Ok.'!?" Kelly let out as she mocked Chesna's voice with a monotone voice of her own. "That's not much of an answer! Who's living with who!? Do you even like me back!? You don't speak enough!" Kelly complained, irritated as ever.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am

Chesna let Kelly speak and just answered her with a sigh. She slid her hand under her desk and grabbed a pill jar and popped it open, letting a few slide down her mouth. She swallowed hard and then spoke. "You talk too much. Do you want me to or not? I won't remember this conversation in about five minutes so...." She said trailing off, not finishing her words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

Kelly's face was beat red from the yelling, the emotions and above all the frustrations that she felt dealing with Chesna now and that grew at the Doctor's next set of statements.

"What!? Why the hell not!? Oooh, never mind! I'm coming over!" Kelly let out into her phone before closing it. She put side her laptop, grabbed her keys and put on a red jacket, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, she scurried in her apartment to grab an umbrella because she heard the weather was kind of damp.

She then made her way to the garage and got into her [url=http://www.thirdgen.org/tech/images/gallery/LoneStar666_1992_Camaro_Z28.jpg:crz5g7n2]1992 Camaro[/url:crz5g7n2], turning on the ignition and blasting the stereo to play [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Pq0xYr3L4:crz5g7n2]"I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls[/url:crz5g7n2]. She then got in drive, hit the gas and peeled out onto the roar to dash right towards the Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch) with the 80's track, along with her aggravation, fueling her to make this trip and talk this out wtih Chesna 1 on 1.

Later!

Kelly pulled into the estate, not bothering to turn her music down as she got out of her car and pressed the button on the comm for someone to open the gates. "This is Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway of AFW Friction! I am here to see Dr. Chesna Matu! .....I'm one of her long term patients!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 am

"Ok." Chesna said as Kelly hung up and stormed off. The Doctor then leaned back in her chair as a wide grin spread across her face.

When Kelly pulled up tot he gate, there was a short pause before the intercom buzzed. "One moment, Ms. Conway. The valet will be out momentarily. Please pull forward." The voice of a maid said before the gate clicked and let Kelly in.

As Kelly pulled up, a man with silver hair and a braid with an umbrella was waiting at the front door, ready to greet Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next